A Lady, A Horse and an ex-Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick review of the gears, shown pretty clearly on shift lever knob, a quick explanation of the idea of synchronization between the clutch and accelerator, a hard reference to depressing the clutch when you get ready to stop so as to not shake the car to pieces and they were ready to go. Erin nodded that she understood to an answering nod from Sean that it's not quite that simple and then a, "Let's go," as he settled back in the passenger seat to see what would happen next to his Corvette. They were still in the field that held the hut so she had a ways to practice before she hit the highway. "Oh," came a last second caution. "Remember that this thing has quite a bit more power than you're used to handling so be gentle with it." She smiled and nodded that she understood.

She remembered to push in the clutch, then twisted the key and there was a loud rumble as the Corvette was ready for action. She shifted carefully into first gear, pressed on the accelerator and left out slowly on the clutch as the engine raced slightly but the car jumped ahead fairly smoothly to a murmured "nice" from Sean. She shifted carefully into second with no problem and they bounced along gently through the field till they came to the road. She stepped on the brake and, at the last second, remembered to press in the clutch as well. Sean told her to start off in first, turning onto the road, then when she was solidly in second to hit the accelerator fairly hard just so she'd know what was there. She did as directed and suddenly the Corvette leapt ahead as she quickly let off the accelerator, a somewhat shocked look on her face.

"Holy shit, I didn't even press all the way down," she said nervously.

"Just wanted you to be aware of what you were handling."

The rest of the trip to her place was uneventful with just a couple of jerks and racing engine sounds. Sean congratulated her when they arrived having expected many more problems. "Good job," he said, "and just to let you know, you're the first female to drive this car so you must be very special. Only one guy has driven it and I made him stop pretty quickly before he killed us both." He kissed her on the forehead. "Let's take care of Abby," who was already waiting for them at the pasture fence.

The next few days passed quickly with lots of fun and sharing with Sean and also lots of nervous anticipation as Erin knew that the inevitable day would come when she would do her Lady Godiva impersonation, of course with Sean riding with her. She knew his being there would certainly help but just the thought of being naked on a horse and riding through town filled her with a kind of, surprisingly perhaps, very excited dread. She was beginning to wonder a little about herself but dismissed it as simple nervousness about something totally unknown. That explained the nervousness but not why her nipples got hard and she got wet between her legs when she thought about it. They went grocery shopping together and she found he really liked cube steaks of all things. But, since he mentioned that he really liked all steaks she bought some nice, thick rib eyes too. And, on the way out of the store she invited him to dinner that very night.

Of course, it was very casual and he showed up in shorts and a tee shirt, she being dressed much the same. She had baked some potatoes ahead of time and he volunteered to grill the rib eyes that she presented him. They ate as dusk approached and then sat and talked into the darkness of the approaching night. Suddenly Sean slide out of his chair and, to puzzled looks from Erin, crept on hands and knees toward her chair. Anticipating almost anything, she kept quiet and simply waited. He crawled directly in front of her and, very slowly, slid his hands up the outside of her legs. Erin caught her breath but did nothing to stop or discourage him. In fact, her very slight gasp put a smile on his face. She loved both the smile and the feeling she got when he did those things. Slowly his hands slid up under her shorts, then up over the top of her legs to the inside of her thighs. Her eyes involuntarily closed as she felt herself begin to tingle. His fingers began to gently probe and her breathing became more intense. After a few seconds his hands slid out of the legs and grasped them, tugging gentle as she instinctively lifted her bottom off of the chair seat. He slipped the pants gently down her legs and pulled them off over her feet. She had gotten so she didn't wear underwear when Sean was coming over, quite a departure from her upbringing and early life after college. She opened her eyes momentarily to see his smiling face as he gazed into hers.

She felt her legs being pressed gently apart and didn't resist. His head came forward and she felt kisses on her inner thighs. They crept slowly higher until she felt his tongue parting her lips and penetrating inside of her. He loved to do that and knew she could hardly stand it. His tongue began to flick back and forth, hitting that sensitive little nub and her hips began an involuntary rise and fall in time with his tongue. Then his mouth took over and he sucked her nub between his lips, his tongue applying pressure from the inside. The little moaning sounds were beginning and she knew what was coming - she was cumming and could hardly wait. Her body began to vibrate and then rhythmically jerk which continued for long seconds. When it finally ended she opened her eyes to see Sean smiling at her."

"Nicest sound in the world," he said softly. "Want to let me hear it again?"

Much as that thought was entrancing to her, "Oh lord no," she replied breathlessly, suddenly aware that she was sitting in her back yard, bare from the waist down, with her legs spread apart and Sean's head between them. So, she pushed him backward, then slid off the chair and began pulling his shorts off, made a little more difficult by the large erection that inhibited progress.

"Ouch!" Sean exclaimed.

"Sorry," Erin giggled as she shifted her weight and guided him home to his accompanying groan. She slipped her shirt off and tossed it aside, suddenly fascinated and turned on by the thought of being totally naked and having sex in her backyard where anyone could walk by and see her.

She slowly began to rock back and forth and felt Sean's hands lock with hers. And not only were their hands locked, but also their eyes. She couldn't not look at him - those blue eyes held her like magic and she was powerless to look away, even if she wanted to. And she was so aware of his length, sliding up and down inside as she rocked her body, and also aware of the sudden heat rising within her, like no heat she had ever felt before. She sensed that, perhaps for one of the first times ever, she was in charge and she could hardly stand it.

She rocked and moved slowly at first and Sean's eyes stayed locked with hers. But then she began moving faster and his eyes closed as his body arched toward hers. When she slowed again, his eyes opened and locked with hers once more. She felt weird as she almost wished that someone would come around the corner of the house and see them. Maybe Jenny or Tina. Not Tina - she'd want to have a turn at Sean as well but she was horny as hell and loving every second of it. She slowed again, wanting it to last and also wallowing in Sean's adoring looks at her.

The slapping of their bodies as she slid down against him, the intense tingling from knowing she was naked, in her back yard and having sex where anyone who came along could see her, and being proud of that face and almost wishing someone would come was nearly overwhelming. The way Sean was looking at her - the way he was suddenly closing his eyes and arching his head backward - she knew what was coming, that he was cumming and, astonished, she felt that feeling inside her that told her that for the first time ever, she was going to do the same just from having sex. As she felt him twitching inside her, she began a long a slow moan accompanied by nearly uncontrolled jerking and a feeling like none she'd ever had before. She wanted it to go on forever, and it nearly seemed to. She lost all her strength as it very slowly subsided and she collapsed onto him. When she finally opened her eyes she was engulfed by a huge smile coming up to her.

"Wow!" he said gently. "I guessed good, but nothing like that." Even as the passion drained out of her exhausted body she felt her face blushing, adding to the pinkness that went from her neck to her breasts. "And don't move. Your tits smashed against my chest feel so good I'd love to have them there forever - except when I want to see them and feel them and maybe suck on them a little. Now her face was even more rosy. He kissed her warmly. "That should hold us until tonight's midnight ride."

Her eyes flew open at that. Should she tell him about what she had been thinking? Jenny wasn't here now to see her fucking Sean, but maybe she'd be there to see them on the ride. "You know," she said, looking away from him for a moment. "I was almost wishing someone would come by and see us. Is that perverted or weird or what?" Now she looked at those beautiful and worshipful blue eyes again. A huge smile crossed his face.

"What kind of a package do I have here?" he said quietly. "My, my, my. Tonight could be very interesting indeed."

"I'm ready," she replied with a little seductive lilt to her voice despite her nervousness. Sean kissed her again. He was ready too.

It was a little after 11:00 pm and Erin was getting Abby ready to load into the trailer, the look of puzzled anticipation on her face matched by the one on Abby who kept turning her head to nuzzle Erin who was sure she couldn't understand why she was being attended to this late at night. Erin was securing the bridle - the would be no saddle tonight as it wasn't needed nor appropriate for this ride. Just then she could hear Sean's Corvette pulling into the driveway, aware that, via the consequences, she had traded her driving the Corvette for tonight's "Lady Godiva" ride through the city.

"Hey," he said, kissing her lightly on the neck. "How's it going?"

She glanced at him apprehensively and continued working on the bridle. "Abby's puzzled," she said quietly, not sure how else to reply.

"How about Erin?" She took a deep breath and looked at him again, trying to smile but not sure she was succeeding. "We can change to another consequence'" he said, raising his eyebrows.

Now she did smile at him. "A deal's a deal," she said firmly, more for herself than for him. "We'll get through this." Hands on hips she faced him. "How do we do this though?"

"Up to you for sure. You pick the spot and the distance we go because you're familiar with the territory." He had a huge smile on his face as he was really beginning to picture what was going to happen.

"You think you can handle Abby?"

Now he wasn't going to leave everything up to her after all. "Not sure about that. You know, if we were on my motorcycle, I'd sit in front and drive and you could hang onto me. But, I think you better be in front driving Abby and I'll sit behind and find something to hang onto." He nodded and chuckled.

That was easy for him to say, she thought. His stuff would be nicely hidden while her boobs and muff would be out there for anyone to see. Except, if he was finding "something to hold onto" she knew her boobs would be well hidden. "Pervert," she said, punching him in the stomach. "You're not nervous or anything about this."

"No reason," he replied a little too casually. "If a man and woman walk outside and see us riding by, the woman will scream and run inside and the man will try to get closer so he can see you a little better, maybe a cell phone video or something." For that he got another punch in the stomach.

"Hey Mr. Sean, I took care of you this afternoon and you can count on me to take care of you tonight." As she said it she realized it wasn't coming out exactly as she had meant it to and her face took on a rosy hue.

"I'm sure hoping so," he quickly replied and there was nothing she could do but hit him in the stomach a third time, then give him a big kiss as he squeezed her buns. Abby gave out with a little snort and bumped Erin with her muzzle. She was ready for a little more action now that she was awake.

Erin now began the process of loading Abby into the trailer, securing her properly and ensuring she would be comfortable for the rather short ride that was ahead of her. As Erin was doing it she couldn't help but wonder at herself and her feelings. Half of her was on fire as she pictured riding through the streets of town, naked, with Sean equally naked right behind her, feeling his nakedness and his body heat against her, both of them very vulnerable to any eyes that chose to look their way. The other half of her was frozen with terror at the same circumstances. They could be arrested or worse - would a policeman understand the consequence game they had played and just nod and let them continue? She doubted that would happen. Finally, she had to admit that everything was ready and there were no other reasons to keep from leaving.

"Let's go," she said quietly to a returned smile from Sean.

"You're sure now," he responded, putting his arm around her.

"You haven't known me long enough to know me that well but if you did, you'd know that I wouldn't be backing out. I've done some pretty stupid things in my life in situations about like this so . . . "

They carefully attached the trailer to her pickup truck and Sean climbed into the passenger seat while Erin double checked everything. Then she was inside too, the truck started and slowly they were off. Sean leaned back against the door and watched her drive to her growing discomfort.

"You're enjoying this way too much she finally said. You'll probably be the one that backs out at the last minute and leaves me to ride alone."

"That won't happen," he answered, smiling at her. "But yes, I am enjoying it and yes, I will be enjoying it more riding behind you. It's something neither of us will ever forget, no matter where our individual lives go. And, just for fun, tell me how you're really feeling as things get closer."

She took a deep breath and almost seemed to tremble a little. "Lord help me," she began. "Half of me is burning up, so hot to do this I can hardly stand it. It's a side of me you've brought out and I'm not quite sure how to handle it yet. The other side of me is shaking with terror and I think that side is what's making the other side so hot.

Sean reached over and gently squeezed her thigh.

"Careful how you touch me or I'll pull over right here and jump you so hard and fast it'll be light by the time we get to the ride. Shit," she exclaimed, "I may ride Abby naked through my fields and look for someone to be watching me." She was breathing hard now. "See what you've done, what you've unlocked."

"Well, if someone was going to unlock it, I'm glad that it's me." A second's pause. "And, I kind of like the you I've unlocked."

She squeezed his hand and then concentrated on her driving. She was headed to that square with a park in the middle and houses around the outside. It was two blocks on a side and she knew a place where she could park quietly and inconspicuously right adjacent to it. So, they would be riding a total of eight blocks altogether.

In what seemed too short a time they were there. She backed the trailer far back into the vacant lot that was placed perfectly for their needs, trying to do it as quietly as possible. It was just a few minutes before midnight and, she had noticed coming in that almost all of the houses were totally dark. Thank goodness this was a small town.

Erin motioned for Sean to come to the back of the trailer and he helped her unlatch the back gate and she led Abby out who immediately made a soft whinny and Erin though she would die. She snugged Abby's reins to the back door of the trailer and then walked to the driver's side of the truck. She was back in about a minute - totally naked.

He took a deep breath, staring at her for long seconds, and was quickly equally naked.

She smiled at him and looked down. "Shit, you're not even nervous enough for that thing to relax a little?"

"You're standing there totally naked and totally adorable and you expect that thing not to salute. Ain't gonna happen, honey." He started toward her.

"No, no, no. You stay at least three feet away from me until we get on Abby. You saw what happened earlier today. It could happen again."

Now he really started toward her and she turned to run but he tackled her before she had taken two steps. She squealed softly and he clamped his hand between her legs and held her down. She squealed softly again but quickly pulled his head to hers and her tongue shot between his lips as her hand grabbed his cock and gave a couple of quick strokes. As he started to pull himself on top of her Abby snorted and jerked her reins.

Slowly Sean rolled off and helped Erin to her feet. He patted her on the butt, mumbled "irresistible", then squeezed one cheek. "Let's go for a ride," she said.

Erin carefully untied Abby and Sean cupped his hands for her foot and lifted her, kissing her butt cheek as she swung her leg over Abby.

"You can't stop for a minute, can you," she huffed down at him.

"You're lucky," he shot back. "When you swung your leg up like that it was all I could do to keep from . . . you know I guess."

"Just get up behind me," she said and, putting her arms around Abby's neck to secure herself, he was able to use her as a sort of anchor to pull himself up.

He quickly snuggled up tight against her back and she could feel his erection squeezed between them. She was going to say something about it but decided to let it pass as it would probably just get him started into something. Actually, the night had gotten a little chill too and his warmth felt good against her.

"Ummm," he said as he settled against her. "Now for something to hold onto," and she felt his hands squeezing her breasts. "Oh, what do we have here?" he whispered, pulling on her nipples.

"It's just cold," was her quick reply. "Can't you feel the goosebumps too?"

"Only noticed this," he said as he rolled her nipples between thumb and index finger.

"Whatever, anyway, here we go," and she pulled on Abby's reins, directing her toward the street. With the horse's first strides onto the pavement she wished she'd somehow been able to pad the hooves as each sounded to her like someone with a hammer trying to break up the concrete. She pulled Abby as close as she could to the park side of the street, away from the houses and the street lights that she had never thought about. But now Sean was slowly rubbing down her stomach and her belly and lower and lower and she didn't try to stop him. Then one finger between her bare-back mounted spread legs and an electric touch to her clit. A few more strokes there and she kept telling herself that she had to direct Abby but it was harder and harder to do with each passing second. A few kisses on her neck, some pulling on her nipple and that rubbing between her legs and then both his hands were quickly under her butt and he gently lifted and she couldn't believe what he was doing but neither could she or did she want to stop him from doing it. She felt it at the door, then he lowered her gently and she was full and once more the thought of what she was doing . . . and what she was doing nearly swept her away.

She could feel Sean's arms around her waist as he was rocking her back and forth, the warm air from his heavy breathing against her ear. She was still in touch with reality enough to tug the reins and direct Abby around the corner and onto the second leg of the ride, but his hand was between her legs again and she was drifting further and further away from reality and consciousness. The thought flashed through her mind that she had no idea if anyone had seen them as she hadn't been able to look around at all - Sean was taking care of that for sure. More rocking back and forth, more rubbing, more squeezing, more breathing.