A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 09 - (C/r)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy shivered with excitement as he watched Claire's persona melt away. Her eyes became lidded and sultry, and a snarky smile and quirk of the brow made Roy's cock instantly hard.

"You've saved it for me, haven't you, Roy?"

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered. "I have not touched myself since last night."

"Did you want to?"

He nodded.

"Say it," she hissed.

"I wanted to, Mistress."

"Wanted to what, Roy?" she sighed, impatient and mocking.

"I wanted to come thinking about you, Mistress. I wanted to touch myself and come."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it? It was a very simple question, after all."

Claire tapped her fingers together, letting silence fill the room as she contemplated her next move. He met her eye and stared right back, wanting desperately to kiss her.

"Come here," she ordered. As he began to stand, she stopped him with the humiliating command: "crawl."

His face burned but he did as she asked, crawling on all fours until he was kneeling in front of her chair. She lifted a heeled foot to his shoulder, pushing slightly.

"Take off my shoes."

He did so reverently, taking each ankle in gentle fingers as he removed them, caressing her feet and leaning forward to kiss her bare toes after removing her socks as well. She tolerated his behavior, smiling enigmatically.

"It is bold of you to take such initiative. All I told you to do was to take off my shoes."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he quickly apologized, his eyes darting worriedly to her face.

"I suppose it is acceptable. This time."

"Thank you for indulging me," he said, his voice filled with genuine gratitude.

"Since you've already begun, continue. Pleasure them."

Roy was startled, but horny enough to find the command exciting and began to kiss and lick her toes. She made a small noise of pleasure and he grew more passionate, kissing and licking the undersides, sucking on her toes and moaning. He had never found feet sexually attractive, but the fact that Claire was letting him lavish attention on any part of her body was enough to turn him on.

"Lay down and pull out your cock," she commanded several minutes later, her face flushed with arousal.

Roy freed himself, desperate to stroke himself. He held off, though, clenching his hands at his sides. He knew that she would want him to wait until he was ordered to do so, and vowed to be patient. He was surprised when she moved her feet to either side of his cock and pressed inwards. His cock jerked and he closed his eyes, groaning. He felt so humiliated and degraded, laying on the floor with his cock surrounded by her feet, knowing how perverted and pathetic he would look should a servant enter the room. This turned him on so badly that precum began to leak incessantly from the tip of his cock.

She began to move her feet up and down as she stroked him, and despite Roy's best efforts he couldn't help himself as his hands moved to her beautiful feet and guided her movements, increasing the pressure. "Oh no," Claire laughed. "You do not get to control this pace."

She paused, thinking. "Actually, I have changed my mind. You will control the pace, but you will not touch my feet. If you want to come, you will have to hump them like an animal."

Roy was still bright red from embarrassment but panting in his desire. He nodded vigorously, instantly moving his hips to increase the friction as he thanked her. He imagined what he must look like and the shame drove him higher. He became delirious with lust, groaning as he pumped his hips upwards, watching her face as she looked down upon him. He could see her arousal, and he felt an orgasm building. But the pressure was so little, and his movements sporadic now that he was growing tired, that it took a very long time for the feeling to build to its peak. He was so close, so ready to come and watch his seed cover her toes.

"Fuck, Claire," he moaned, "I'm going to come. Oh God, I'm going to come!"

She purred and let him jerk and thrust against her once more before she saw his cock swell to an impossible size and knew he was about to erupt. And then she drew her feet away.

He cried out, covering his face with his hands as he groaned, come spurting from his cock. It was too late to control, too late to stop his climax, and his orgasm was ruined. He had never felt so degraded as he humped the air impotently and desperately, needing contact and receiving none. His eyes were wide with anger, disappointment, and need as he met her gaze. She chuckled cruelly, until she was laughing a deep belly laugh.

"Why?" he gasped, shaking.

"Because you called me Claire," she replied harshly, "and because you came without permission."

"Oh fuckkkkkk," he moaned, covering his face once more.

"Mhmm," she agreed, still smiling. "Learned our lesson, did we?"

"Yes, Mistress," he choked out.

"Perhaps we can try again later," Claire suggested, and Roy was filled with equal parts dread and excitement. He was realizing that Claire's true self might be a bit more than he had bargained for.

12