Foot slave's Orgasm Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Maddie loves to kick his balls; will she let him cum?
1.4k words
4.55
12.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was kneeling naked in front of his dorm room when Maddie finally kicked it open and waltzed inside with a sigh. A petite Asian girl, Maddie looked like an angel. At 19 she was already a successful model with a body that inspired a thousand male fantasies across the college.

'Welcome back, princess,' Brad said, scurrying out of her way.

Maddie ignored him and walked past. As she did so, he turned around so he could stare at her. She sat down on his bed and carelessly dangled one beautiful foot off it.

His eyes stayed bewitched by her slowly gyrating little foot. He wasn't sure what he liked most about her adorable little feet; everything was perfect. Her flawless toes, her soft curves, her high arches, her bewitchingly round heels, her favorite stunning white pedicure...

'Tell me, foot boy. Today's your scheduled orgasm day, isn't it?'

'Yes princess,' he said, hardly keeping the excitement out of his voice.

Maddie only let him orgasm once every three months, and he had to earn it properly. If he ever misbehaved on that day, she would cancel his orgasm. That was why he'd been kneeling naked in front of the door for her, exactly following her instructions from that morning.

'Well,' she smirked. 'I'm in a bad mood today. Dance practice was awful. The instructor yelled at me for being clumsy, and I had to stay back to practice. Can you see?'

She raised her soles just inches from his face, layers of dust and dirt smeared over them. His cock twinged painfully at the beautiful girl's deliberate tease.

'Hmm,' Maddie said thoughtfully. 'When is your orgasm time?'

'3 o clock, princess,' he said hoarsely.

'Oh, that's still 10 minutes away. I wanted you to lick them clean, but you might cum while doing it. And we can't have that, can we?'

'N-no, princess.'

Maddie pretended to put a hand to her face, pouting her adorable lips. She prodded his testicles delicately with her toes, and he groaned as waves of pleasure shot up his body. His erect cock was pointing in her direction, eager for whatever was coming next.

'Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head.'

As he did so, Maddie elegantly crossed her legs. One bare foot bounced teasingly just out of reach of his lips, while the other was resting carelessly on the bedframe. She pointed down at her outstretched foot.

'Lick that one first.'

Brad closed his eyes and carefully pressed his lips to the heart of her sole. He heard her sigh in satisfaction. Brad was in heaven, not just because he was worshipping her adorable feet but because he could make her happy.

Then she whipped her other foot into his balls.

Brad squealed and fell to the floor. Both hands clutched helplessly at his groin. Above him Maddie was holding both hands to her face and uncontrollably giggling at his suffering.

'Aren't you lucky?' she sang. 'When you kiss my feet, I'll kick you in the balls.'

'A-a-a-rgh,' Brad wheezed.

'Aren't I nice? I'm making sure you don't cum ahead of time. Because otherwise you'll be punished very hard, won't you? Get up and thank me.'

'Y-y-yes, princess,' he gasped.

She smiled down at him, laughing mockingly. His whole body was shuddering with pain, but the way her beautiful blue eyes crinkled made her look like an angel.

'Oh, look, you're so pathetic,' Maddie mocked. 'Your dick is still so hard. That's quite inappropriate, isn't it? Let me try make it right for you.'

Then she snapped her foot into his groin again. With a hacking cough, Brad doubled over, groaning and wheezing. The waves of pain shot up his body and he clenched his hands into defeated fists. Brad crumpled to the ground, gasping. His lungs were on fire and he felt like he couldn't breathe at all.

'We're going to need to train you harder,' Maddie said. 'Some of my foot boys can take up to a hundred kicks to the balls. You're down after just two!'

He had no energy left to worship her feet; he simply knelt in place, distress written all over his face.

'Look, I'll start you off with an easy game. I'm going to give you five kicks to your balls. If you can handle them, I'll let you cum ahead of time.'

Brad squirmed at these words. He didn't think he could even take one more, let alone five. But his dick was spasming eagerly at her promise.

'But there's a few rules,' she said sternly. 'One, you're not allowed to scream. Two, you're not allowed to flinch. And three, you're not allowed to fall over. Understand?'

Brad nodded, already feeling nervous about what more suffering she could inflict on him.

'Good. Kiss my toe to accept the game.'

Brad dutifully pressed his lips to her cute toe. No sooner had he done so than intense pain exploded from his groin; Maddie had driven the heel of her other foot into his nuts. Brad half-toppled over and smashed his chin on the floor, heaving for breath. He was just about cry out when he remembered her rules at the last second.

'Good job, foot boy!' Maddie praised, talking to him like an obedient puppy. 'That's one kick! How do you feel?

'It h-hurts, princess,' he said tearfully.

'Too bad,' she said abruptly. 'We can't have you cumming ahead of time, can we?'

And she kicked him once again between the legs just as she was speaking. The sound of her stifled giggles at his miserable moans was the most erotic thing he'd ever heard.

'Two!' Maddie said, leaning back and frowning. 'But was that a scream? Did you just break the rules?'

Brad looked at her, shaking his head desperately. He was already at his limit, there was no way he'd be able to do this all again...

'Well, I guess you've been such a good boy today. I'll let it go.'

'Thank you, princess!' he gasped.

'But the next one is going to be a very hard kick,' she said sternly.

Brad cringed at this. How much harder could she possibly go?

'Turn around.'

He did as she asked, slowly, his knees quivering and his whole body trembling with anticipation. She delicately tickled his balls with her toes from behind. In spite of all the pain, Brad felt his dick twitch with anticipation. Well, she was capable of being sweet and gentle when she wanted. He imagined what it would be like if she ever did give him a footjob...

BAM! Maddie's foot rammed into his vulnerable nuts and he tumbled forward.

'Three!' Maddie sang. 'And four!'

Before he could even recover, she smashed another brutal kick into his sore, exposed balls. Brad let out a desperate whine.

'Pl-please,' he whispered, shaking his head. 'Please, princess...'

'Turn around again,' she ordered.

He looked into her cruel, beautiful eyes and saw no mercy there. She was even smirking at his misery. He didn't know how someone who looked so angelic could be so sadistic. But then she pouted sympathetically at him.

'Just one more, foot boy,' she said. 'And then you can prepare for your real orgasm! Are you excited?'

'Y-yes, princess,' he said hoarsely. Truthfully, he wasn't even thinking of that right now. Every second sent another pulse of agony through his balls. It hurt so bad that he didn't know if he'd ever orgasm again.

'Now, this last kick has to be the biggest one. Understand?'

'Y-yes, princess,' he whimpered.

'I'm going to take a run-up. Are you ready?'

Brad put his hands behind his back and nodded.

'Good boy.'

She ran up to him, gathering speed quickly, her beautiful devastating feet coming up faster and faster... She whipped her foot up to his legs and Brad flinched, anticipating the whip-snap of brutal impact that never came.

Maddie sat back down. When she spoke, her voice was icy cold.

'You just flinched.'

'N-no!' he cried, horrified.

'Don't lie to me!' she snapped. 'I had three rules for you. You just broke one!'

'No! Please!'

'You broke the rules. This means you need to take five more kicks.'

'PLEASE!' he begged, desperately hoping she would find some little semblance of mercy in her beautiful mind.

'Be quiet, or I'll double it,' Maddie said mercilessly.

Brad fell down on the floor and sobbed, clutching his groin with both hands.

'It's going to be a long afternoon for you, foot boy. You're quite unlucky that I'm in a bad mood today. I was never going to let you go with just one round.'

Maddie playfully pointed and flexed her toes, admiring her own beautiful feet. She was ready for another round of ruthless ballbusting, as her foot slave sobbed quietly beneath her.