A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shudder ran though his body as he finished surveying the dungeon. What did these dominant women have in store for him?

Lisa grabbed his arms which were still behind his head and turned him back to face Marie and Angela. Leaning close, she allowed her hand to stroke his broad muscular chest. "Mistress has quite a collection of gadgets, don't you think?" When he didn't answer she added, "There will be a lot more things to experience than you did at Mistress Jacqueline's dungeon."

Brad looked at Lisa as if he was supposed to be impressed. Hell, he was the one that would be disciplined and then realized that Lisa had been the recipient of Mistress Marie's domination. Turning his eyes to Marie, it was crystal clear by her smug smile, he was the main entertainment for her and her guests. He watched as Marie stood, motioning Lisa to retreat to the empty throne. He couldn't help but give off a soft smile when Lisa sat on the floor in front of throne like a good slave.

Marie wore a shrewd smile as she approached. "It is so nice to have you back home slave. I've heard good reports from Mistress Jacqueline." Sliding her body against him, her hands roamed over his strong arms and chest. "Oh how I have longed for this day Brad. Do you like my dungeon slave?"

Brad licked his lips. There was only one answer. "Yes Mistress."

She chuckled at his response, placing one hand on his abdomen and then making a trail to his crotch, rubbing his hidden muscle. In a soft tone filled with erotic anticipation, she whispered, "Good because you are the reason for inviting all my guests." Her hand slowly made its way from his crotch upward and when it reached his throat, she squeezed while her lips moved close to his ear. "And just so you know Mistress Jacqueline and I have a lot riding on your performance," she hissed. She forced his head to turn to her, showing him, her crookedly smile. "You see slave. If Mistress Angela likes you; we get a contract with her and if not, well we don't want to think about that, do we?" She squeezed his throat hard, waiting for his answer.

The menacing glare in her eyes told of more pain than he had experienced so far. "No Mistress. That would not be a good thing."

"Good." Releasing his throat, Marie walked behind him, her arms encircling his waist. She was aware of everyone's eyes on them as one hand ventured upward, rubbing his chest while the other one traveled south to claim the hidden prize again. Pressing her breasts into his back, she giggled, "You be a good slave and maybe there might be a reward for you."

"Yes mistress," came the soft reply.

Both hands met at the opening of his silk shirt, rubbing his nipples, feeling them harden. Pinching them and hearing his soft moan, she thought about how she had so many plans for him now that he was home. But tonight would only be the tip of the iceberg.

Then without warning, her fingers grasped the linen shirt and pulled hard. The hard yank sent the sound of ripping cloth echoing through the room. His hands were still behind his head and the linen shirt fragments dangled carelessly off the tense bicep muscles. His muscular chest, exposed to her guests, brought appreciative whispers floating around the room. Her fingers found his nipples again, twisting and pulling on them as she whispered, "Mistress Angela is quite adept at punishing as you shall soon see."

Brad's body shuddered at her words while his eyes focused on the businesswoman who seemed to have some control over Marie and Jacqueline. Taking a more intense gaze at the woman he was surprised he hadn't noticed her when the blindfold was removed. Her coal black hair was tied in a ponytail but it was her facial features that drew his attention. Black mascara on her eyelids and under each eye sent a menacing message. When he focused on her black painted pursed lips, he felt his body shudder. She looked every part of an evil demon.

His gaze lowered to a small black leather bra covering her breasts and a black G-string covering her sex. But that was not all that caught his eye. Her body was ripped with muscles, seemingly bulging from every inch of her body. Her biceps and forearms were well molded and her abdomen displayed a six pack of firm muscles. And then his gaze took in her muscular thighs and there was no doubt she was a body builder. Everyone else in the room, even the ones that were well toned, had some fat on their bones. But this woman didn't have an ounce of fat and if she did, it was nowhere to be found.

Angela Morales enjoyed seeing Brad's unabashed gaze. She was used to men's mouths hanging open as they took in her well-developed torso. But she was also impressed with the man who stood before her. She liked the view of his own well-defined physical appearance when Marie ripped his linen shirt. She, along with the other guests, gasped with appreciation at his naked torso. His chiseled muscles protruded from his skin leaving no doubt he took care of himself. Eyes casting downward to the large lump in his trousers caused her to smirk. If what she was looking at was indicative of his manhood, she got more excited and hoped to see the reveal soon. A ripple of lust flowed through her at the thought of him under her control.

She had heard rumors of Brad's well-endowed muscle in her circle of mistress acquaintances and then sought out Marie on the pretext of working together. She was well aware of Marie and Jacqueline in the professional world and had no doubt they were very competent. But she wanted to see Brad for herself and if all was true, she knew she had to have a taste of it. After a few meetings, their sexual persuasions came out into the open and she was excited when Marie suggested a night at her mansion. What Marie and Jacqueline didn't know was that she had already decided to give them the contracts. But she hid that fact, letting them think this evening was crucial to closing the deal. With eyes glued to the marvelous specimen before her, she wished Marie would hurry. But she needn't worry.

Marie noticed the anxiousness on Angela's face. What better way to kick off a business relationship than to let her do the honors of exposing his cock that was the talk in their circles. "Mistress Angela would you like to do the honors?"

There was no mistaking the implication. She smiled at her host and rose to join Marie. "Yes, I would be honored to reveal our slave's attributes. I've heard so much about him."

Brad shuddered, watching her approach like a cougar sizing up its prey. Her eyes roamed unabashedly up and down his torso, licking her lips as if getting ready for a feast. He remained in his position; fingers interlocked behind his head, waiting anxiously to see what she planned.

A small moan escaped his lips when her fingernails slid over his chest, digging into his skin. For a moment he thought she was going to grasp his cock but her fingers stopped traveling at his waist, then retreated upward to massage his muscular breasts. Her eyes were shining with glee when her fingers found his nipples, twisting and pulling on them. A painful groan locked in his throat when she leaned forward, nibbling and biting each nipple. He was doing his best not to cry out in pain.

Angela enjoyed being the predator and inflecting her will on her slaves. She was sure the man in front of her was by far the best specimen she had encountered. He didn't squeal when she sank her teeth into his nipples and that pleased her. But she had more important things on her mind. Was his cock as developed as she thought? Running her fingers along his thick jaw bone, she smiled, "Time to see if what I've heard is for real."

Brad knew what was about to happen. His eyes fluttered close when Angela began to kiss her way down his torso and he could feel her tongue sliding deliciously over his skin. When he unlocked his fingers behind his neck, he felt a pair of cuffs being fitted on his wrist and Marie's soft voice in his ear.

"It's playtime slave." Marie quickly attached the cuffs to a chain hanging from a swivel, allowing him to be turned in any direction they desired. She pulled on a rope forcing his arms over his head until they were stretched tight. "Now the fun begins," she chuckled seeing concern form in his eyes.

Angela listened to Marie but her mind was on one thing and one thing only. She wanted to see the massive tool everyone raved about. Grabbing the leather string holding the trousers together, she untied and loosened them until she could slide his trousers off his hips. She was breathing harder as more of his skin was exposed. His pubic hair was shaved and she pulled, exposing more of his manhood. Each tug revealed more of his muscle and caused her smile to widen, creasing her cheeks until his long soft muscle was exposed. She gasped at its length and heard similar gasps from some of the guests. They may see his massive cock but it was she who would enjoy the feel of it on her hands, lips, and in her pussy.

Grasping the soft meat, she looked up at him, pleasure written all over her face. "Oh fuck yessss baby," she murmured, fondling it in her small hand before placing a kiss on the crown. "Mmmmmm yeah," she sighed, flicking her tongue around the head and then sucking on it for a moment. She began to stroke the thick muscle as she looked again up into his eyes. "I can see we are going to have an absolutely fabulous time."

Brad felt like a strung-up piece of meat, thinking about how Jacqueline had done the same to him. But somehow this was different. Now he was the center of attention with eyes of slave owners and their slaves looking on. He let out a soft moan when Angela started to tease and fondle his cock but it was short-lived. Just as Angela put her black painted lips around his cock, there was sudden pain on his back. The sudden unexpected pain caused his hips to buck forward sending his cock into Angela's mouth.

"I told you it was playtime," Marie announced striking his back with a flogger.

Brad let out a groan when another, harder, blow hit his back. There was nothing he could do, being hung up like a piece a meat one would find in a butcher shop. But then there was a new pain and it was centered on his cock. Angela had pulled her mouth off his cock and began to slap his semi-hard muscle.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing trying to fuck my mouth without permission." She slapped his cock again, seeing it fly to one side and then rebound, swaying helplessly in front of her face.

Marie laughed at Brad's dilemma. He was caught between the two mistress' and unable to escape. Raising her arm once more, she hit his back a few more times, and then swatted his ass, watching his body arch forward trying to get away from each blow. But each time his hips moved forward; Angela was waiting to slap at his swaying meat.

Angela couldn't resist grabbing his cock and bringing it to her lips, knowing what was about to happen. When Marie hit Brad's ass and his hips arched against Angela, she was ready to take his cock deeper into her mouth. She loved the feel of his soft meat sliding between her lips and when she pulled back, she called out to Brad. "So, you think you can fuck my mouth anytime you want." Grabbing his balls, she squeezed hard hearing his mournful groan.

"No mistress," came the weak reply. Brad looked at Jacqueline and Brianna with their slaves. Smiles and smirks adorned their faces, seeing his dismay.

Angela stood and grabbed the leash, pulling his head toward her. At the same time, she took hold of his cock, rubbing its length. Her lips inched closer to his and she could smell his breath. The first touch of her lips on his sent shivers through her as her tongue danced along the ridges of his lips. Just as Brad's tongue darted out to play, she backed off and laughed. "You're not worthy yet to kiss my lips slave." To make her point she squeezed his cock and then grabbed his balls, clenching them in her hand. "I'll be the one to let you know when you can kiss me."

"Yes mistress," came the soft reply. Brad was learning fast he was in a no-win situation with these two mistresses' just as he was with Jacqueline and Joanna. But did he want to resist their dominance? Didn't they know he was committed to being their toy boy? He looked into her eyes as she released his balls.

Angela presented an evil grin. "I think you know exactly where you stand slave." She swung him around on the swivel just as the tentacles of Marie's flogger connected with his cock. She laughed as he winced in pain but uttered no words only sounds that hid the hurt.

Marie taunted Brad. "That's it my sweet. Don't say a word only take what we give you and enjoy it. You do enjoy it slave, don't you?"

Brad's face grimaced not from her taunt but from the new pain on his ass. Whatever Angela hit him with, it hurt like hell. "Yes, mistress. I enjoy it," he moaned feeling more pain on his ass cheeks. He saw the fire in Marie's eyes as she struck him again and then spun him around to come face to face with Angela. She was holding a bamboo flogger and when she hit his chest, he let out a verbal moan. "ohhhhh fuck ... goddamn it."

Angela laughed at his cry and then struck the bamboo reeds on his thigh. He jumped backward but it was not far enough to get away from the next hit on his cock. His loud groan filled the room and Angela croaked, "I thought you could take it slave. Are you a weakling slave?"

"No ... no ... mistress," he stammered, closing his eyes as another jolt of pain shot through him when Marie hit his backside with the leather flogger.

Angela teased Brad's chest with the tip of the bamboo shoots. "Good slave. I don't like whimpering slaves. Can you take it like a good slave?"

Brad knew what the only answer could be and muttered in a low tone, "Yes, mistress."

Brad endured more blows from the leather and bamboo floggers as the women turned him around on the swivel to torment each side with their toy. Each hit brought a growl from his lips as he tried to suppress his anguish. But it got harder to control his agony with each strike. As he was turned like an animal on a spit over a fire, he saw the expressions of the crowd. They were delighted to see his tormented face, whispering to their own slaves and pointing to him. He was indeed the center of attention. And then the hits stopped and he thought he might have some respite from the blitz of the attacks. But that was only wishful thinking.

Marie and Angela closed in on him, slithering against his enflamed skin, hands roaming over his body, caressing the marks they left on his skin. Angela gave him a soft considerate smile as her hand fondled his soft cock. Marie, standing behind him, told him to spread his legs and when he did, she reached between his thighs caressing his balls. She could feel Angela's hand pumping his cock and instead of joining her, she drew a line upward with her fingers into the valley of his ass cheeks and began teasing the tight anal opening.

Brad was enjoying the reprieve but knew all too well it would be short-lived. He was being exploited as the center of attention and the guests were not expecting a love fest, at least not this early in the evening. When Angela's lips kissed his neck and then presented themselves to his, he hesitated a moment. But when her darkly painted lips crushed against his, he willing received her torrid kiss.

The kiss with Angela deepened, tongues spearing and teasing and from behind he felt Marie's lips and body sliding down his backside until she was kneeling behind him, caressing his ass cheeks. His mind was distracted by Angela's tongue diving into his mouth, encouraging him to reciprocate. And when he did, her teeth took hold of his tongue sucking it into her mouth. He would love to grab Angela's head and hold her in his clutches while they kissed passionately but being hung up like a piece of meat, he was helpless to resist or encourage their tempest advances. He dreaded what was sure to be painful later, but for now he would enjoy whatever pleasure they granted him.

Marie was busy too, admiring his muscular ass cheeks. After placing kisses up and down each cheek, she spread them open to reveal his tight anal opening. Smiling at the puckered hole that she planned to fuck, she spit some saliva between his cheeks. As it dripped over the tight hole, she ran her tongue over the tight opening, stabbing at it until her tongue penetrated his ass. She continued her assault on his puckered hole and then added a finger into the mix. With a chuckle, she inserted her finger into his ass, seeing his butt cheeks try to clench together. It didn't matter how hard he tried to stop the intrusion; he couldn't stop her finger from plunging deep into his ass. "I'm going to love fucking this tight ass," she murmured. Her pussy was on fire and she felt her thong getting wetter with the thought of what they were going to do to Brad.

Brad heard her and a remembrance of Jacqueline fucking his ass for the first time rambled around in his head. Would it be painful like the first time? He shuddered to think of what these women had in mind for him tonight.

Angela broke the kiss, pulling back to look at him like a hungry lioness. "I think it's time to change things up a little."

Brad didn't have time to react when Marie cuffed his left ankle and then connected it to a chain dangling from an overhead beam. He gasped when she laughed and then pulled on the chain, pulling his left leg outward and up, leaving him to balance on one foot. The chuckles from the guests echoed in his ears as his leg was pulled to a point where his cock and ass were completely exposed.

Marie and Angela took a moment to admire their slave standing on one foot, hopping and trying to maintain his balance. When Marie grabbed his hips and swung him in a circle, he realized the chain cuffed to his ankle was connected to the swivel. Whoever came up with this contraption knew what they were doing. Marie and Angela smiled at Brad's attempt to maintain control of his balance as they slipped to the floor, admiring his semi-hard cock. As if on cue, they grabbed his cock and began to stroke it.

Angela's fingers squeezed the soft member, casually stroking it. "Is that all the harder you can get your worthless piece of meat?" Feeling a jerk, it wouldn't be long before he was stiff as a board. "Maybe you need a little help slave." Kissing the tip of his cock, she flicked her tongue at it before letting it slide between her lips.

Marie watched her future business partner enjoy sucking Brad's cock. She knew what it felt like to suck it and then have it planted in her pussy ever since the day by Jacqueline's pool. While Angela brought his cock to full measure, Marie began to kiss the underside of his left thigh working her way to his exposed ass. In his exposed position, she didn't have to spread his ass cheeks. Spitting at the tight opening, she quickly used her fingers to spread her spittle around and over the puckered opening. When her finger violated his ass, she chuckled hearing his loud groan. Was it because of her finger or Angela's mouth now fully engaged to make him hard? Whatever the reason, they had him right where they wanted him, thinking pleasure was surely coming his way.

Brad couldn't see Marie but he knew exactly what she was doing. Each finger thrust sent new sensations gushing through his body. And when she added another digit, he could only moan his pleasure to the guests watching with much anticipation.

But Angela was a different story. He looked down to watch her sucking his cock, taking as much of his growing desire as she could fit into her mouth. Her hand stroked his meat in concert with her mouth and every time her mystical eyes cast upwards; they were filled with lust. Soon she had his cock rock hard and standing at attention, drawing moans from Brad. The murmurs from the crowd grew louder, seeing his massive endowment grow thicker and longer. Brad tried to push his hips forward but found the exercise impossible. As Angela caused the sensations in his cock to grow, he wondered if they would allow him the pleasure of cumming now? He doubted it. It was early and the dreaded thought of more pain from their fun was only beginning.