A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He winced in pain as the fingers around his balls twisted and then squeezed hard before releasing them. Joanna's voice resounded in his ears, "you want to shoot your nasty load in her mouth don't you bitch."

"I ... I only want to please my mistress," he groaned, watching a henchman dragging a small table toward him.

Angela smirked, seeing the look on Brad's face. He had no idea what she was up to and she liked it that way. Before the table arrived, she stood in front of him, her breasts swaying in front of his face. "Do you want a taste slave?"

Her nipples were hard-like pebbles and he wanted to feel their texture between his lips. He did his best to look up at her but with his head in the stockade, it was hard. "Yes mistress. May I have a taste?"

Angela smiled down at him and moved one nipple to his lips. Her nipples were sensitive just like her clit and when he began to suckle, she let out a soft moan. "Ahhhhh ... ohhhhh yesssss." When she felt Brad has his fill of one nipple, she shifted and let him suckle on the other. His lips and teeth felt exquisite and her mind conjured images of them alone. She would have to make sure that happened. When Joanna hit him hard on the ass, his teeth sank into the tender nipple. "Fuckkkk what was that?"

"I ... I'm sorry mistress," he called out as another whack made him lunge forward.

She knew it wasn't his fault but she would never admit it. Slapping his face, she admonished him. "I thought you knew how to suck tits slave. I see you need more instruction on how to be a good slave. We'll get to that later. For now I need your mouth for something else."

She moved the table in front of Brad and then she scrambled onto the leather top and spread her thighs. "I told you I was going to give you a treat slave," she laughed seeing his eyes narrow and focus on her pussy. Scooting forward, she draped her legs over the top board of the pillory and inched her way to his face. "You like what you see slave? I bet you want to sink that tongue into my hot wet cunt, don't you slave?"

She teased him inching her wet pussy closer until it was just out of reach. Looking past him, she saw Joanna's arm swing backwards and then forward, hitting his ass with a loud "SMACK." Brad's head lurched forward an inch but it was enough for his lips to touch her pussy. Spreading her lips apart, she laughed, "Time to please mistress."

The smell of Angela's pussy wafted to his nose and combined with Sarah's expert sucking and stroking tremors rumbled through him. His tongue darted out and was not disappointed when her pussy pressed urgently against his lips. Flattening his tongue, he swiped at the moisture that had formed on her naked lips. Darting his tongue between the tulip pedals, he smiled when he heard her gasp when his tongue whizzed across her engorged clit. Her hips bucked and swayed and when her hand grabbed his hair, pulling his head forward until it could extend no further, he found himself immersed in her sweetness. Licking like a hungry man who hadn't eaten for days, Brad swiped and plunged his tongue along and between the wet furrow, listening to her sounds of excitement.

"Ohhhh god baby what a fantastic fucking tongue." Angela held his head tight against her rotating pussy, enjoying his tongue dancing inside her heated pussy. "Come on fucker ... give me that fucking tongue ... ahhhh shit ... ohhhhh yeah ... eat my cunt you fucking worthless slave."

Brad was only too happy to oblige Mistress Angela but he knew she was in total control. All she had to do was move back an inch or two and he would be left gasping, wanting her to push her delicious pussy back against his welcoming tongue. His hands were useless, being held captive by the wooden boards. And while he was dining on her luscious juices, he flinched every time Joanna struck him with the paddle. Each whack caused his hips to drive forward and whoever was lying between his thighs, seemed to enjoy his cock fucking her mouth. Only soft moans of pleasure drifted up from where she lay under him.

Sarah welcomed his cock sliding deep into her mouth. She had to share his cock in Mistress Brianna's doctor's office and at the auction. She had his cock all to herself and she planned to make the most of it. She also knew that he would not be allowed to cum unless her mistress allowed it. She held his meat in her hands looking adoringly at the veins popping from under the skin. Her tongue licked up and down its length, feeling each sharp ridge of the protruding veins pumping blood. She spit on the massive muscle and then stroked it with coiled fingers, twisting her way up and down its long length. Reaching the crown, she continued to stroke it while she sucked the between her lips. Nipping at the sensitive head while she waited patiently for the next strike from Joanna. And when she did hit his ass, Sarah was ready for his cock to dive deep into her mouth. Taking as much as she could, she gasped when the tool recoiled, spitting on the head when it appeared and then nipping at the fleshy crown.

When she began to stroke and suck in earnest, she tasted his precum on her lips and knew she had to slow down. His cock was starting to throb in her hands and mouth. Mistress Marie and the other mistresses would be upset if she made him cum before they gave the order. Sarah backed off, letting the stiff muscle fall from her fingers, watching it dance tantalizingly before her eyes. She was surprised to hear Joanna's voice instead of the sound of the leather paddle landing on his ass.

"Time to get you nice and ready for Mistress Marie," she announced, running her hands over his crimson ass cheeks. Kneeling behind him, she kissed the inside of his thigh and then slapped each rump, hearing Brad's tortured cry.

"Mmmm what a perfect ass," she moaned as she scraped her sharp fingernails over the well-formed butt cheeks. Slapping his cheeks a few more times, her fingers grabbed the butt plug, ramming it back and forth inside his canal before pulling it from his ass. "What a lovely ass to fuck," she sighed giving Brad a preview of what was about to happen. If he wanted to argue, he couldn't talk. His face was plastered against Mistress Angela's cunt.

Leaning forward, she spread his ass wide and then slid her tongue up and down the valley between his cheeks. She knew he remembered just how long her talented tongue was and when it darted against the puckered hole, she felt his muscles tighten and heard his muffled moan as he continued to eat Mistress Angela's pussy. Pushing harder, her tongue easily penetrated his canal and then slipped deeper. She smiled knowing he knew the length of her tongue which now began to rapidly fuck his anal cavity.

Brad was a mess of emotions. He was tonguing Mistress Angela's cunt, teasing her clit and diving into her wet vagina. She seemed to love what he was doing, her hips bouncing in front of him, not letting him get a minute of rest. Whoever was below him had quit sucking his cock now that is was throbbing for relief. It seemed the woman was content to tease his stiff cock, keeping it hard and on the verge of exploding. And Joanna quit spanking him and was fucking his ass with her long tongue. He had been impressed with her tongue when she and Mistress Jacqueline disciplined him, snaking it deep into his mouth, deep-throating him, causing him to think he was going to suffocate. A shiver shot through him as he wondered what the women were planning next for him.

Joanna enjoyed reaming his ass with her tongue, dipping it deep into the cavity and then wiggling it back and forth. Pulling out, she flicked her snake-like tongue up and down his crack, getting nice and wet for Mistress Marie. Spitting on the puckered hole, she speared his ass hole over and over, enjoying the way his hips rocked. Whether it was her tonguing or Sarah's hands or mouth, she knew Brad was struggling to keep control. Then when she glanced to the side, she saw Mistress Marie approaching, a wicked looking cock dangling from the harness. She retreated from her kneeling position and motioned for Sarah to join her. This was to be Mistress Marie and Mistress Angela's time with Brad.

Brad felt the coolness of the air washing over his ass when Joanna slipped away and then the woman under him slid out, leaving his hard cock to sway on its own. At that moment, his head was pushed away from Angela's soaked cunt. Not knowing how long his respite might last, Brad took a couple of deep breaths, refilling his lungs. His eyes cast upward, seeing a smirk on Mistress Angela's face and her eyes looking past him. Then a pair of hands grabbed his hips and he felt the tip of a hard cock rubbing up and down between his cheeks. Brad knew what was about to happen and braced himself for the penetration.

"Mmmmm yessss," Angela uttered watching Marie tease his backside. Her fingers regripped his hair, pulling his head back to her sensitive clit. "Lick my cunt slave. I want you to eat my hot pussy." She felt his tongue split her lips and flick against her ultra-sensitive button. "Ohhhhh godamn yesssss," she squealed watching the glint in Marie's eyes.

Marie listened to Angela and smiled. While Angela took care of his mouth, she was going to take care of filling his ass with a thick dildo. Placing the tip at his puckered opening, she easily slid the dildo past the resisting muscles thanks to Joanna's preparation. Her fingers tightened on his hips, and then without warning she plunged the fake cock into his ass and was rewarded by a loud groan. She smiled at Angela; whose pussy was the recipient of Brad's groan. Marie watched in awe when Angela's head fell backward and her hips began to grind harder on Brad's face. Marie buried the dildo deep in his ass, rotating her hips, deep fucking Brad.

Brad had no escape from the two women and was completely at their mercy. Angela held his head against her soaked pussy while Marie fucked his ass. He felt some initial pain from the large dildo anchored in his ass. He tried hard to concentrate on the wet canal plastered to his face, his tongue darting and caressing every wet inch of her cunt. Though he had no control of how hard to press his tongue, he didn't have to worry. This woman knew what she wanted and directed her clit and vagina onto his tongue to maximize her pleasure.

Marie watched how Angela manipulated Brad's head against her pussy. Grabbing the top cross bar next to Angela's leg draped over the wood beam, she began a steady rhythm, pumping her hips against Brad's red ass. She gasped for a breath and called out to Angela. "How do you like my bitches' tongue on your nasty cunt?"

Angela opened her eyes, staring into her lust filled eyes. "It's like heaven," she moaned through clenched teeth. "He's going to make me cum," she managed to mutter as the sensations built in her pussy.

Marie slapped Brad's ass and began to thrust harder. "Wait until you get a taste of his cock." Raking her fingernails across his back, she chuckled seeing him squirm in pain. Leaning over him, she reached under him and grabbed his balls. "Your balls are full baby. Full of hot cum for us," she cooed in his ear, listening to his painful whimper.

Angela heard Marie's words, spurring her hips to begin thrusting with more force, rubbing her pussy up and down his face. The sensations were becoming more intense and starting to take over. She raised her hips higher and called out, "I've been thinking of your gorgeous cock ever since it popped out of your trousers. I want to feel that big fucking stick in my pussy." Her hips reared up, her ass pressing against his face. "Agghhh lick my ass fucker ... use that fucking tongue of yours ... ohhhh goddd yessss."

Joanna and Sarah joined Angela, each picking a side. Angela gave them a stern look but Joanna was quick to add, "Mistress Brianna commanded us to help you." They were accomplished at sensual play and to make their point, each reached out of capture a breast while Sarah's mouth found Angela's parted lips. The two women took turns kissing her and fondling her nipples until she was squirming relentlessly on Brad's face. Sarah leaned down to capture an erect nipple while Joanna kissed her passionately, giving her a taste of her long snake-like tongue.

Angela was consumed with lust as Brad, munched on her ass and pussy while the two slaves tended to her with kisses and caresses. The boiling point was fast approaching and she welcomed the pleasure of cumming on Brad's face. When Joanna offered her a kiss, she was surprised by the length of her tongue. It was like fucking a small cock as Joanna's tongue slithered deeper into her mouth. Angela wasn't prepared for the length and when it slid past her throat opening, she thought she was going to gag. But Joanna was an expert and knew when to pull back and when to advance. Angela quickly got used to the slithering tongue, sucking on it like she would a cock and then gasping for air when she pulled back.

"Fuck baby," was all Angela could utter before Joanna plunged her tongue deep into the mouth.

Sarah wasn't idle either, nipping on her nipple and pinching the other one. Her hand sliding down the well-toned and muscled abdomen, snaking its way to her pussy. She felt Angela's body jerk and rise up when her fingers found her clit and began to rhythmically rub the engorged jewel.

That was all Angela needed to send her over the edge. With Joanna's mouth glued to hers and Brad's mouth covering her pussy, Sarah's fingers added the final ingredient. Angela's body began to quake and sway and she tried to verbalize her lust but unable to with a long tongue firmly embedded in her mouth. Waves of hunger rolled over her like a tsunami crashing on the shore, destroying everything in its path. Her hips jerked wildly with each wave and when she tried to get away, she found she was being held captive by Mistress Brianna's two slaves. They continued to hold her tightly, kissing and caressing as her body undulated in their arms. Then as her body quieted, the three women stared intently at each other and then at Brad, still locked in the stockade.

Brad's face was flushed and drenched with Mistress Angela's juices. His breathing was hard and his neck sore from being stretched in the circular collar of the pillory. But behind him, Mistress Marie continued to abuse his ass with the large dildo. He looked at the three women, groaning with each plunge and trying not to cry out his discomfort.

"You have a dirty fucking ass slave but it is just right for my big thick cock," Mistress Marie crowed. Her hands tightened on his hips, driving her fake cock back and forth with renewed force. "I like fucking your ass, bitch," she added with unconcern as to how he felt.

Brad looked at the women in front of him, smirking at his dilemma. "Yes ... Yes Mistress I like it when you fuck my ass ... my ass is all yours." His voice was desperate, hoping she would give him a breather from the anal fucking. But even if she did give him a break, the punishment was not over.

In a deep livid voice, she hissed, "That's what I want to hear from my fucking slave. Move those fucking hips if you know what's good for you." She chuckled when his hips moved back and forth in answer to her demand. Gripping his hips, she met his backward thrust with violent forward push of her own, hearing his howl. "We are just getting warmed up slave," she quipped smiling at the three women in front of Brad.

Her comment sent shivers through Angela, whose pussy had just been satisfied for the moment by his mouth. She still wanted to feel that massive tool sliding deep into her pussy and seeing it dangling in front of her, started her juices flowing again. "What do you have in mind for your slave?"

Marie looked on the expectant face and smiled. She slapped his ass hard a few times and then drove her dildo into the depths of his anal cavity. "I was thinking of stretching things out a little," she laughed in a chilling tone.

Brad heard her and cringed at the sound of the words. Almost everything in this dungeon gave the impression of a medieval torture chamber. The word, stretching, laced through his thoughts and he had a feeling he knew what they meant. Looking beyond the three women was a rack designed to stretch a person who would be interrogated for a crime during the middle ages. He committed no crime but knew it would be used to inflect more pain and maybe some pleasure. The second part; he wasn't so sure of. Looking back at Mistress Angela confirmed she was already thinking of pain.

Pulling the dildo from his ass, she walked around to face him, the fake cock dangling in front of her. Unlike his cock, her cock never lost its hardness. Grabbing it, Marie sidled up to Brad, wiping it on his lips. "Go ahead and suck your cock," she commanded with an evil hoot. Having no choice but to open his mouth, he accepted the dildo.

He struggled when Mistress Marie shoved it further into his mouth and began to fuck him. He winced at the strange sensation trying hard to maintain his dignity. But hadn't he left that behind when he accepted the role of a submissive. When she pulled it out, he gasped for breath and much needed air. "That's a good fucking slave," she said and then slapped his cheek. She grabbed his throat, squeezing hard and in a menacing tone proclaimed, "You're my fucking slave and never forget it."

"Yes Mistress," came the weak reply.

Sarah and Joanna were directed to release Brad from the pillory. His neck muscles were sore, his ass hurt from the beating and the fucking. The two women held his arms and then walked him to the rack. Pushing him onto the wooden table, both women leaned down to kiss and caress his body. Joanna took the position next to his head, her lips kissing his while her tongue went searching in his mouth. She was gratified when he accepted her tongue without argument slipping it to the back of his throat.

Sarah concentrated on his muscular chest but her eyes never strayed too far from his half-erect cock. As Joanna focused on the deep kiss, Sarah's hand strolled casually to his cock, knowing she would be denied having him fuck her so she took as much time as possible to fondle his love stick. The two women worked their magic as Mistress Marie grabbed his arms, pulling them over his head and encasing each wrist with a thick rope. Mistress Angela grabbed his legs, looping a thick rope around each ankle. When finished, both mistresses stood watching the two slaves continue to lavish kisses and touches to Brad's torso until they were ready. The two slaves sensed their playtime was over, lifting their heads, seeing the mistresses satisfied smiles. Joanna and Sarah stepped back, eyes and heads cast downward, waiting for the next command.

Mistress Marie grabbed a long stick that was attached to a wooden gear. She could have put a small motor on the gear but found it more interesting to slowly tighten the ropes on the poor captive. Each pull on the stick, moved the wooden gear a short distance and then a wooden wedge dropped between the teeth, keeping the ropes binding Brad taut.

Marie talked to Brad as she pulled on the stick, each turn of the gear tightening the ropes that held him captive. "The rack is commonly considered the most painful form of medieval torture. It was used on prisoners to extract information. Most of the time, the executioner would get a little overzealous and dislocate the arms. Sometimes the arms were ripped out totally and sent to the enemy to show what would happen if they were captured." She saw a frown appear on his face but didn't say anything, it was good to have the victim thinking the worst. She pulled the lever and then leaned down close to Brad's head. "I for one enjoy watching how my slaves stretch and see how much they can take. Do you think you can take a lot slave?"