A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk ..." she screamed. The sensations were building to the boiling point and she had no intention of stopping it. Rocking her hips with another hard thrust, she called out, "Fuck me you goddamn bastard slave ... mmmmm yessssss ..." When Brad slammed his cock a few more times in response to her cries, she seemed to be wobbling on the very edge of sanity.

Marie watched the action and then hit Brad on the back with the flogger. "You heard her slave ... fuck her harder,"

Brad didn't know how he could go any harder or faster. His hips were moving as fast as they could, his cock slamming into Mistress Angela's sopping wet pussy to her delighted cries. His own orgasm was closing in on him fast and he doubted he could last much longer.

Sarah, who stood beside Angela, reached out, pushing two fingers into the soft folds hiding Angela's clit. The love button was hard and Sarah pressed against it listening to Angela's cries of passion. She felt Angela's body rise and then without warning, Sarah slapped her pussy with her open hand. She smiled seeing Angela's body jerk with from the painful slaps. She stopped and resumed stroking her overly sensitive clit and within a few well-placed strokes Mistress Angela was calling out.

"I'm going to cum all over that gorgeous cock," she proclaimed as her hips rose off the table and suspended for a few moments. Her breathing became choppy and her words incoherent as the first wave hit her hard.

Brad jammed his cock as deep as it would go, holding it steady. No one forced him to remove it and he felt her pussy pulsing and contracting around his aroused member. He was trying hard to maintain some semblance of control but was finding it very difficult. He watched Mistress Angela squirm on the table as wave after wave washed over her. When she started to slow down, he felt his body being pulled backward.

"Now it's time for feeding," Marie whispered in his ear, before slipping to the floor in front of his straining manhood.

Brad moaned when Mistress Marie's fingers wound around his excited stick, softly stroking it before wrapping her mouth around his cockhead, laden with Angela's cum. When she pulled her head off his cock, Angela's cum was pooling in Marie's mouth. She made a big deal of opening her mouth to show him how much of her cum had mixed with his precum. Some of the creamy substance slipped out and down her chin. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw Angela slip off the table and kneel next to Marie. The two women had excited grins on their faces and then their lips took up residence on either side of the thick muscle.

Brad's arms were still bound behind his back and unable to encourage them to suck his cock. He was helpless watching their lips travel up and down it's long length, kissing and nipping at the veiny tube. How long were they going to make him suffer? He looked around the room, seeing some of the eyes cast on him while others were too busy with their own slaves.

Angela worked her way up and down his pole, her eyes on Marie as they enjoyed his cock. When her lips covered a part of the bulbous head, Marie's mouth was there waiting for her. Their lips met at the tip and then they kissed, trading Angela's cum and Brad's precum. Angela got the feeling Marie was holding back, maybe wanting her to get her fill of Brad's cock. That was ok with her. She planned that this would not be the last time she had him. In fact, she planned to have him all to herself in the near future.

Taking the initiative, Angela broke the kiss and took the head of Brad's cock into her mouth. She planned to have his cum sliding down her throat as a reward for being a good slave. Her fingers gripped the slimy pole, stroking it as she took as much of his muscle into her mouth. When she pulled off to catch her breath, she saw Marie ready to pounce on his shaft.

Brad's cock was reaching a point where he would cum no matter what these women had planned. He groaned and moaned trying to keep from cumming but he was unable to control the precum leaking out on its own. The substance mixed with their drool spilled down their chins and dripped onto their breasts. He watched them enjoy gobbling his cock, showing off the cum they collected in their mouths.

The two women shared Brad's pole. While one took his cock the other sucked on his cum-filled balls and then changing places. They took turns, sharing his cock and balls until, until he was gasping for breath. "Mistress ..." he said in a strained gasping breath. "Mistress I can't hold out ... " His hips were jerking, trying hard to control his explosion.

Angela smiled at Marie. "May I have the pleasure?"

"Show me how you get my slave off," she chuckled thinking this was the nail in the coffin for their contract. If Angela was happy, the chances of getting an exclusive contract for her and Jacqueline was one step closer to happening. But she also planned to receive some of Brad's cream when it shot out of its hiding place.

Marie looked at the pained expression on Brad's face. "Fuck her mouth slave."

When Angela immediately turned her full attention to Brad's swaying cock and took it into her mouth, his hips began moving. He was sure she could feel the muscle tremor in anticipation of releasing its load. Rocking back and forth, Brad worked his hips into a steady rhythm. Though he couldn't use his hands, he didn't have to worry, Angela's hands circled his hips grabbing his ass cheeks encouraging him to fuck her mouth.

Back and forth his hips moved, plunging his aching cock deep into Mistress Angela's willing mouth. He stopped a few times when Angela clenched and held his ass cheeks in an effort to keep him trapped inside. Each time he stopped thrusting, letting out a moan when the muscles at the back of her mouth relaxed and the head of his shaft slipped into her throat. The soft caresses of her throat sent shivers of hunger through him. And each time he pulled back; his mistress opened her mouth to show him the frothy substance she had collected.

Brad's body quivered in anticipation of what was about to happen. The hunger in Mistress Marie's and Angela's eyes let him know they were not going to tease him any longer. He couldn't hold his cock but it was unnecessary because Angela's fingers tightened around his slick shaft.

"Give us your hot cum slave," Marie commanded as she watched Angela begin to pump his cock faster.

Mistress Angela used one hand to stroke his cock and her other hand to fondle his heavy ball sac. She was breathing hard, her eyes focused on the tip of his cock, waiting for the moment of release. Glancing up with lust-filled eyes she called out, "Come on fucker ... give us all that hot cum in your balls."

Brad watched her mouth open in anticipation of getting the first blast. Every muscle in his body tensed as detonation time neared. His ass cheeks clenched tightly and he gave in to the urges boiling in his mind. "Agggggg," he called out as the first string of cream flew, partially catching her mouth and cheek. Another explosion of cum landed squarely in her mouth before she aimed his cock at his real mistress. Her mouth was wide open and he didn't disappoint her, shooting a long stream into her waiting mouth. And she was rewarded with another stream of cream that coated her face. When the last eruption ended, he stood breathlessly watching the two mistresses.

Marie and Angela looked at him with wide smiles and then at each other. Their lips met, sharing the prize each had pooling in their mouths. The kiss was wet and sloppy, cream being exchanged and then slipping down their chins until it fell on their breasts. Brad was forgotten for the moment as they shared his offering.

Their lips parted and Angela smiled, whispering, "I think we can agree on a contract but I do have one stipulation."

Her words were music to Marie's ears and she quickly glanced at Jacqueline who was being manhandled by two slaves. She would have to tell her later. "That's great to hear Angela. But what's the stipulation.

Angela wore a smug smile. Glancing up at Brad who was still breathing a bit hard, she replied, "I want your slave on some occasions for my personal plaything."

Marie looked up at Brad seeing his questioning stare. "I think that can be arranged. Let's seal the deal right now." Marie leaned forward again and the two women fell into a torrid kiss.

Brad couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had come back to be Mistress Marie's slave and landscaper and now she was planning to farm him out. He knew he didn't have a say in any of this. He glanced around, seeing the various torture equipment being used by the guests. Women and men were being tortured and he wondered if he was done for the night. He watched the two mistresses kiss and then Marie broke the kiss and addressed him.

"Mistress Jacqueline did an outstanding job Brad. I'm very proud of you for not resisting tonight. I think we will take a breather and watch the action."

She stood, along with Angela, both women offering him a kiss. He returned their kisses with the same fervor, tasting the mixture of his cum and their saliva. He wished he could use his arms and then as if they read his mind, they untied the rope bondage. When his arms were free to move, he felt the hot blood rushing through the veins and recirculating the blood supply. Before he could do anything, Marie grabbed a leash and connected it to the collar, leading him to the two thrones.

"You may sit between us," Marie stated as if she were talking to a pet.

When he sat between the women, Lisa also joined them, sitting dutifully on the floor in front of her mistress. Brad could feel the pain in his ass cheeks, back, and thighs. He had endured flogging, electro shock, butt fucking, suffocation, and fucking. The pain would subside and then on another day, he would be called upon when the mistress' fancy hit her. For now, his attention was drawn to Marie's guests.

Mistress Jacqueline had Anna strung up on the spider web swatting her with a flogger. Mistress Brianna had Sarah on a spanking bench taking swats from her and Joanna. It appeared Joanna was quickly becoming more dominant. Would she be allowed to have her own stable of slaves someday? And then there was Lisa, sitting next to him, watching the activities. Would they have some private time now that he was home? Only time would tell. He surveyed the rest of the guests, watching with a critical eye the way the slaves were treated, knowing that someday he would be subjected to other forms of punishment. But wasn't that part of the submissive lifestyle ... pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain.