A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please mistress ... have some mercy ..."

She chuckled, pulling the lever, watching how his arms and legs began to stretch tighter. "Oh, so you want me to have mercy, do you?"

"Yes mistress, I'm your servant."

Marie let out a soft laugh, pulling the lever again and then hearing his grimacing whimper of pain. She had no intention of pulling his arms and legs out of joint on her newest slave. He had so much potential. But it didn't hurt to scare him. Pulling the lever, she saw his face scowl in pain. She knew what the limits were and she was going to take him to the edge. "I know you're my servant slave. Why should I spare you?"

"Mistress I promise to be obedient," his voice was strained as pain radiated in his limbs.

"That's what a good slave does. Obeys his mistress without complaint. This is just a reminder of what can happen if you are disobedient." She pulled the lever one more notch seeing his eyes close tighter, knowing he was fighting the urge to call out. "I think that's good enough to send a message."

Brad felt the pain radiating through every muscle in his arms and legs. He could feel his joints on the verge of being dislocated and would have cried out if she had not stopped. He looked into her eyes and groaned, "Thank you mistress." His declaration surprised himself as he looked imploringly at his mistress.

"Very nice," quipped Mistress Angela. Running her sharp fingernails over his calves and then up his thighs, she giggled. "Young Sarah seems to have quite an affection for his cock."

Marie replied. "She does Mistress Angela. While her sister slave enjoyed disciplining him the last few days, and enjoying his cock, she has remained very patient. I think she deserves a small reward for getting him nice and hard while he was in the pillory." She looked at Brad's cock and laughed. "Maybe a large reward."

Angela looked at the slave's eager face and mused, "Would you like a treat slave?" It was a simple question and really needed no answer. She already knew the slave's answer. "Just make sure he doesn't cum." Her eyes conveyed the seriousness of her comment. She wanted to take care of that detail herself.

"Yes mistress." Sarah licked her lips, gazing upon his half-hard cock. She wasted no time grabbing his semi-soft meat, spitting on it and then began to stroke it with two hands. She was amazed at the length of his cock every time she saw it. "Ahh," she moaned watching it thicken with each caress. His cock hardened before her eyes and then her head dipped and her tongue flicked at the bulbous head. She was aware that all eyes were on her as her mouth opened and accepted his cock between her lips. Slowly, with a firm resolve to taste his love stick, her mouth descended onto the veiny meat until she felt it hit the back of her throat. She hadn't taken all of his cock and she doubted anyone in the room could either. Sarah was in heaven if only for a short time and she was going to make the best of it.

Brad felt as if his arms were to be disengaged from its sockets, moaning every few moments from the pain emanating from his stretched muscles. He could hear the murmur in the room and when he glanced to his right, he could see the orgy was starting. Women and men slaves were pleasuring their mistresses and masters while they watched the proceedings in front of them. He saw Sarah from the corner of his eye approach and then grab his cock. The moan he emitted was one of pure lust, wanting to explode but he knew the game was not done yet. His hips tried to encourage her but being strung out on the rack, he had no way of helping her. But the way she was sucking his cock, she didn't need any help. When she lifted up and asked Mistress Angela if she could ride his cock, he watched the mistress nod her head. Sarah looked directly into his eyes as she mounted him and then he felt her hot pussy engulfing his cock. He was nothing more than a human dildo for them except he could feel the sensations pouring through every vein as her pussy tightly squeezed his cock. There was nothing to do but watch her breasts bounce provocatively in front of him, wanting to touch and kiss them but denied the pleasure.

Angela stood at his feet with an evil smile, watching him intently as Sarah began to ride his stiff member. She picked up a riding crop, running it over the soles of his feet and then hit the bottom of his foot. She let out a lewd laugh when his body jerked as he cried out in pain. Sarah, too, let out an animalistic howl when his hips rose sending his cock deep into her cunt.

Brad couldn't control the yelp from the intense pain radiating on the soles of his feet. He tried to move and get away from the pain but there was no escape. He cried out again when Angela hit his soles a few more times, seeing the glee in her eyes. She was a hell of a lot more malicious than Jacqueline. It felt as though his feet were on fire and it took away some of the sensations of Sarah riding his stiff tool. He lifted his eyes, seeing Mistress Marie staring down at him, a malicious sparkling gleam in her eyes.

"Did you forget about me slave?"

"No ... no mistress," he stammered wondering what the hell she had in mind. Whatever it was, it was sure to be something to give her pleasure and not him.

"Time for you to use that wonderful tongue of yours again," she snickered, climbing on the rack and hovering her wet pussy over his face. She watched Brad's cock slipping in and out of Sarah's pussy as she crouched down over Brad's face, obliterating his view of the young slave. Settling over his lips she moaned when her wet pussy met his lips. Wiggling her hips, she settled further on his face. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk ... Yesss fucker ... Use that goddamn tongue of yours."

Brad felt he was going to suffocate from her wet cunt urgently pressing down on his face. There was no way he could shove her off and he was completely at her mercy. Sarah's pussy was tightly squeezing his cock as it filled her slippery canal and Brad could feel his cock throbbing inside the heated cauldron. He let out a groan into Mistress Marie's pussy when Sarah's hips rotated and then pulled almost off his aching pole only to slam down hard, filling her pussy. Over and over Brad felt the young slave immersing herself on his long pole.

But the feeling that really caught his attention was Angela hitting the soles of his feet with the riding crop. Sarah, bouncing on his cock and Marie smashing her pussy against his face was not enough to mask the pain. The pain was sharply intense, sending piercing jolts through his legs and directly to his brain. His body jerked with each strike and it seemed like it would never end. Just as he was about to scream into Mistress Marie's pussy, the slaps on the bottom of his feet stopped; but it did not stop the stinging coursing through every nerve ending.

While Brad's brain reeled with pain, Sarah rode Brad's cock hard, feeling her own orgasm rising to the surface. She knew she had to control his ejaculation but not hers. She sat down, gulping as much of his veiny tool in her pussy as she could handle and then looked at Marie. No words were necessary between them and when Mistress Marie reached out to tweak her nipples, she let out loud moan. The sweet pain only enthralled her lust and desire to cum on Brad's cock. Reaching down between her spread thighs, her fingers diddled with her clit while Mistress Marie continued to twist, pinch, and pull on her excited nipples.

Sarah was breathing hard, her eyelids half-lidded, her head moving side to side as her body raced toward orgasm. Just as she was about to lose control, Joanna joined her, slipping her fingers into her sister slave's pussy, firmly rubbing her love button. Their lips met and Joanna slipped her long tongue deep into Sarah's mouth, tongue fucking her as Sarah lost all sense of time. Her hips bucked and jerked on Brad's solid muscle as if she were aboard a runaway train. Up and down her body bounced erratically, her voice rising with each moan, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Sarah was in no position to care about anyone but Joanna, who continued to plunge her tongue into her throat and massage her clit through the overpowering orgasm. Her body twitched out of control as Joanna continued to tongue fuck her. Finally, her body began to calm and as the orgasm passed, she found the strength to rise from Brad's cock, seeing her juices coating his muscle.

Brad thought he was going to explode when Sarah pulled off his cock, but Mistress Angela acted quickly, grabbing the base of his cock with her strong fingers and squeezing it between her two hands. He moaned feeling her strong fingers cutting off the flow of blood and dampening his desire to explode. When he felt her fingers relax, he wondered if he would ever be allowed to eject the load of cream built up in his balls. His thoughts were distracted by Mistress Marie grinding her hips on his face, not giving him a moment to catch his breath. And then he felt two hands slipping up and down his shaft.

Mistress Angela smiled when Sarah slid off his cock. She would make sure to enjoy his cock and then watch him explode. But before she allowed that to happen, Brad would have to work a little more. "Mmmmm what a marvelous cock," she cooed running her hands up and down the long thick muscle. Climbing onto his stretched legs, she straddled his large thighs, his cock still in her hands. "I'm going to love fucking this big cock," she moaned spitting on the tip a few times and then working her salvia into the veiny skin.

Brad moaned when her fingers began to work on his cock. She had delayed his orgasm but now she was stroking it, bringing back the urge to explode. He had to admit she was an expert, caressing his tool until it was throbbing and then backing off. The pussy sliding on his mouth distracted him little from Mistress Angela's nimble fingers.

His muscles ached from being stretched and the hands and lips teasing his cock was not making it any easier. When Mistress Marie told Angela to enjoy his cock, he only hoped he could hold off. Her hands were like silk and he found himself moaning loudly into Mistress Marie's cunt. He was determined to hold off but sometimes you can try to hold off and its impossible. And that was where he found himself now, on the verge of losing control.

Marie smiled at Angela, seeing her preparing to ride his massive tool. She knew what it felt like to have it fill her love canal and though she wanted it now, she knew she could have him anytime she wanted. Grinding her hips on Brad's face, she felt her orgasm beginning to take shape. "Lick my clit bastard," she called out and when his tongue flicked over the sensitive nub, she let out a loud moan. "Ohhhh fuck yesss ... That's the spot slave ... Ohhhhh fuckkkkk," she moaned, pressing harder against his talented tongue. Her breathing became more labored, more demanding; eyes closing while she drowned in pleasurable sensations. Opening her eyes, she saw the pure lust in Angela's eyes as she rose and moved over Brad's rigid pole. "Ride that big prick," she moaned, grinding her hips harder on his face.

Angela was poised over the tip of his thick long pole watching Marie wallow in ecstasy. Grabbing his cock, she felt it split her vaginal lips and press against her tight entrance. As she welcomed the large intruder, she felt it stretching her vaginal muscles to the side and then let out a gasp. Her vaginal walls were being pushed outward like no cock had ever done in the past. Slowly she moved downward, receiving his massive cock as it filled her like never before. When she finally felt the fullness of his cock, she let out a long groan. "ohhhhhhh goddamn ... Mother fucker ... fucking yessss ..."

Marie chuckled at Angela's realization of how tight Brad's cock fit her pussy. While the dark-haired woman was just starting on her orgasmic journey, Marie was well on her own way to exploding. Her hips pressed against Brad's wonderful tongue; her moans became more constant and more vocal. She accepted Angela's hands grabbing her hair and pulling her into a heated kiss, but the only thought on her mind was spilling her juices all over his face.

Brad knew he was going to die of suffocation. Marie was barely letting him grab some precious air as her hips danced erotically on his face. Her pussy was drenched with her nectar and while he loved her taste, it did not make up for the need of air. His tongue darted and speared her clit and pussy and when she did allow him to grab some air, he tried to make the best of it, gulping in a large quantity. In addition to suffocating, he was trying to hold off climaxing. When Sarah got off, he thought he would get a break but now Mistress Angela was making his cock ache for release.

Marie grabbed Angela's shoulders and looked into her lust-filled eyes. Her hips began rocking more urgently, more erotically on Brad's face. The time had come and she wasn't about to hold off any longer. Pressing her pussy against his mouth, she told him, "Lick it bitch ... Yeah that's the spot ... Come on fucker ... lick harder ... ohhhhhh goddamn yesssss." And then there was no stopping the flood of juices flowing from her pussy, coating his mouth and face. Her body froze for a long moment before succumbing to a violent orgasm.

Mistress Angela watched Marie's body tremble and shake out of control. Her own body was filling with lustful greed as her hips rotated on his tool, unable to get over the size of Marie's slave. Rotating her hips and adjusting to the exquisitely huge muscle, she knew she was going to give Marie and Jacqueline the contract but now she was thinking of adding a clause. She would consider giving them a contract only if Brad was part of the package. She didn't want him permanently but on occasion she would request he be made available for her personal pleasure.

Kissing Marie and riding Brad's cock sent electrical shocks to her nerve endings, sending them into overdrive. Her hungry lips were plastered against Marie's lips, her teeth nipping at Marie's lower lip. She was growing hungrier like a wild animal wanting to devour its prey. During the heated kiss, all she could think about was her hunger for his big cock to tear her apart. Riding him like a stallion, she released Marie and gave her a sultry smile. "Fuck ... this cock is so goddamn good ... ohhhhh fuck I could ride this bastard all day long." She began to bounce up and down on Brad's pole, not caring for anything but the feel of his large shaft filling her cunt.

Marie saw the tell-tale glint in Angela's eyes. She was working herself into a frenzy and the way she was bouncing on his large organ, it wouldn't be too long before she detonated. Grabbing Angela's hair, Marie pulled the muscular woman back to her for a heated kiss. Their tongues dueled and when she finally released her, she looked into her half-lidded eyes. "Let's let him do all the work. Besides that's why he is here; to give us pleasure." She saw the questioning look in Angela's eyes. "Get off and lie on this table," she said pointing to a nearby massage table.

Angela was gasping, her breathing becoming more ragged and she didn't quite understand what Marie meant. She watched Marie climb off Brad, seeing his cum drenched face and then Marie worked the lever, allowing his arms and legs some relief. Reluctantly she lifted herself off his wonderous tool. Sarah was at her side to help her and the two women gazed at his swaying cock as they moved to the table.

Brad didn't know what to expect. His arms and legs ached from being stretched almost beyond their limit. Joanna and Marie helped him sit up and then they worked together to tie his arms behind him. He felt the rope slide between his back and upper arms and then grimaced when his arms were drawn together. Another rope wound around his wrists and then looped around his neck, drawing his wrists upward onto his lower back.

Looking around, he saw the room had now turned into an all-out orgy. Men and women using their slaves for their own pleasure. Glancing back to where Jacqueline sat, he saw her sitting on a man's cock fucking him while she sucked another man's cock. His attention was diverted back to Marie and Joanna when they pulled him off the table, holding him until he caught his balance. They guided him to where Angela lay on a table, her legs spread wide apart and her pussy strategically poised on the edge. He had a pretty good idea of what was expected of him.

"Mistress Angela wants to be fucked really good with your big cock bitch," Marie chimed cruelly into his ear. "And don't disappoint her or you will pay a big price," she warned him.

Brad was paraded to the prone woman and when they arrived, Joanna grabbed his cock, stroking it. He saw the glint in her eyes as she began to rub the tip of his cock over Angela's pussy lips, hearing the woman's shameless whimper. The sensations that had built in his cock earlier returned and he let out a moan when his cockhead rubbed the wet surfaces. He closed his eyes for a moment, praying he could last until this woman had an orgasm.

"Go on bitch give her a good fucking," Joanna cooed in his ear.

Pushing his hips forward, he felt the hotness of her channel enveloping his cock again. Only this time it was not her controlling taking his cock but him. Slowly his hips moved forward and then a sharp pain radiated on his ass cheek.

"We didn't say slowly bitch," Marie announced hitting his ass again with a flogger.

Pain erupted in his brain as he thrust his hips hard into the openly spread thighs of Mistress Angela, hearing her howl of pleasure. Pulling back, he began to thrust harder into the wet cunt lying on the table hearing the owner cry out.

"Fuck my cunt you bastard. Can't you fuck any harder than that? You fucking worthless bastard, give me that big fuck stick." Angela stared directly into Brad's eyes daring him to fuck her harder.

"Maybe this will help," Joanna quipped, hitting Brad's ass with a riding crop.

"And maybe this will help too," Marie wisecracked with a sadistic laugh as she hit his ass with her flogger.

There was no way Brad was going to get through this without some pain and punishment. Each time his ass pulled back; either Joanna or Marie would hit his ass hard causing his hips to thrust forward. He tried to accommodate the command to fuck her hard and though he was doing a good job, his ass was struck every time it drew back. Looking down at the woman lying on the table, who was grabbing her own tits and pinching her nipples, he heard her constant moaning.

"What a fucking cock ... yesssss stuff that big fucking piece of meat in me ..." She wiggled her hips, trying to coax him but he didn't need coaxing. "Come on mother fucker split me in two ... Agghhhh yessssss ..."

Her constant litany grew louder and her voice more agitated as Brad's cock continued to pound her pussy. He was helpless to reach out and grab her tits or slap her ass. He was nothing more than a fucking machine. A cock ramming into a pussy until it was satisfied. Perspiration poured from his pores as he rocked back and forth, slamming his cock into her welcoming pussy while being hit with a flogger and riding crop.

Angela's head rolled to the left and then right, moaning her delight of being pounded by Brad's stiff cock. Her hips rose off the table meeting each hard thrust with one of her own. Her pussy squeezed his cock, trying to hold onto it as it slid deliciously inside her. But she was also not in control. Each time he pulled back, he let out a moan when one or both of the women hit him with their instruments of pain. When he pulled back once to the edge of her canal, she thought he was going to pull out but the next thrust was one like she had never had before. Her breath seemed to stop, when his cock rammed deep into her until he could go no further.