All Comments on 'A Late Night'

by goodlooks

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where

thank you for your effort and time in writing. Good so far. But, where is the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey used to say? No background on wife's new attitude or where she was taking this. If this is a multi-part story, you must indicated that, such as "Ch. 1."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
#2?

So...now what?

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
A good one, a very good one.

I like the way you left the backstory and continuation for we, the readers, imagination to fill in. On the other hand a great sequel wouldn't come amiss. But if not, it's a good story as it stands, and for a first story it's great. A lot better than my first one LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Like it so far

I like where this story is going. Can't wait to read the continuation. Personally, I don't care for the cross-dressing part, but that is just me. However, I respect your wife wanting to equal the field because she "was trying on something new", so you should too.

Please don't hold back on the details on the next part of that night (or other nights to follow).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HHHmmmmm can't wait!

Love the start, can't wait for the middle, and of course the finale! Hope they're not too far off because the start has me soooooo excited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish it

whens the rest cumming out? You got us all started and we want to see the end

zonozzonozover 5 years ago
Whoa!!!

Great cliffhanger or first chapter. Can't wait to see if this night continues.

DutchAlexDutchAlexover 4 years ago
Anticipation

I can't wait for the rest of the story.

LustyScribeLustyScribe10 months ago

HATE finding out there's no subsequent parts to this hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous