All Comments on 'A Latex Trap'

by Lifeinlingerie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Loved the story and the way it unfolded. It was a bit obvious that Marie was actually Gwen, but that didn't distract from the story at all. I thought that it was a kind gesture by his wife to arrange this when she obviously has submissive tenancies, but still understands he husbands needs.

I hope you will either add another chapter or a sequel to show how it all pans out.

Anyway many thanks and stay safe.

Rgds Al

missccslavemissccslaveover 3 years ago
Loved the Story

Loved the story. Glad Dave had his fantasy fullfilled and his life changed by fully submitting to his wife and her Dom.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

A wonderful story, from his side. Raises good questions about Gwyn's side, especially about "back in the day".

A well told story. Thanks.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

yes, i need a pert 2. so erotic and warming to the soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Submissive

My girl friend and i would role play when it came to sex.She would play the man and i the woman.She would dress me and do my make up.Then she would fuck me and make me suck her strap on dildo.But now i fine my self in boundage and taking real hard cocks both in my ass and mouth.filling me with loads of cum.I now am a sex toy for her and her friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeinlingerie@Lifeinlingerie
I am a typical straight, white male who is naturally submissive and drawn to all things feminine and lives in beautiful lingerie under my male clothes when possible.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES