A Learning Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 'Pro Dom', as the name infers, is employed as a Professional Dominatrix. Who employs her or even who she has been hired to service, are usually closely guarded pieces of information. The biggest, and usually first, mistake made as to their profession, is that they are the same thing as a prostitute or escort. While they are involved with sexual activities that are performed for a fee, how this is done makes them very different from any other sex workers in the world today. They were the first, and certainly oldest unionized group of workers in the history of the world. It is an extremely close, and guarded group that, as secret societies go, make others like the Freemasons seem like a open country club by comparison. The standards they are expected to maintain have been compiled and perfected from the earliest beginnings of human civilization, with their earliest known writings going back to the dawn of Mesopotamia, hundreds of years before the pyramids were even begun. Normal or Hetero, Anal and Oral sexual acts that have been understood completely, practiced religiously, and updated to the whims of a sex-crazed society constantly.

For the most part (there are always exceptions) a 'Pro Dom' is selected so carefully that most woman being considered to join such an organization, and in the end don't measure up, never even knew they'd been under consideration in the first place. Once its decided they DO measure up, they are carefully evaluated, with their physical and mental capabilities pushed as far as possible. After this preliminary evaluation comes months of grueling training in every known type of sexual act and fetish known to society, and not just what the Doms enjoy, but types most people would lose their lunch thinking about. Beyond extensive sexual knowledge, they must have basic medical knowledge, including first aid, and preliminary self-defense training for clients needing protection while using their services .

The group I stumbled into, and later became a member of, has been in existence since the country was founded. Like an ancient plant that had burrowed its roots deeply into the soil, it was connected with every 'respected' level of society on the eastern coast of the U.S. and certainly many levels deeper that were not so respected. Somehow, my friend and first Mistress Cindy, was rescued from her drug-fueled early life on the streets of Center City Philadelphia by a man that recognized her unique abilities and, despite her cursory involvement with drugs, strong character. From what I understood, he was an undercover police officer that took her to a detox clinic, paid for her treatment, and then turned her over to local 'Pro Dom' that was a member of the Sisterhood. I never was able to get her to reveal who her first Mistress was, Mel only told me much later, that she was a Transsexual, and had been the first ever allowed to have full Mistress status in the Sisterhood. It told me a great deal, as to why Cindy always treated me as kindly as she did. But once again, something must have occurred to cause her expulsion from the Sisterhood, and with a Transsexual, those possible causes become sadly obvious. Whatever the reason, as hard as I've tried to discover who she was, all evidence of her existence in the Sisterhood has vanished.

Cindy had her own issues of course (don't we all), and had a dark side that her subs craved, but because of her fondness for me, I was spared when it came time for my instructional sessions. She had gone to see Andy's father, Dr. Goldmann professionally, and was months into her anger management therapy when she met and fell in love with his son Andy, just after our Christmas break in 1975. That was when she decided to go to college with her half-sister, who later became my girlfriend Melissa in March of that year.

Once Cindy met me, and Mel expressed her desire for me to become her Mistress (I was completely unaware of her fantasy being dominated by a pre-op transsexual at that time), Cindy began promoting me to the controlling council of the Sisterhood, the Matriarchs, so I might be considered for joining. But as I was the first Novice she had promoted to the Matriarchs, there were problems that arose, as members of such organizations are sometimes subjected to the bureaucracy inherent in this type of large organization. However after a couple of the Matriarchs had observed me incognito, both in my male and female personas, the go ahead was given to allow me Novice status in the Sisterhood... on one condition. Because of my 'special circumstances' my training would be given to a senior Mistress, one of the current council of Matriarchs. This hurt Cindy terribly, however because of her belief in my abilities and the love of her sister for me, she was willing to endure any slight, as long as I was given the training to try and become a Mistress.

This was the history that brings us here Gentle Reader, and to the collaring ceremony you were just a witness to. Yes, you were a witness, for it all happened exactly as I just wrote it. Sara Jane Price became my Mistress, and remained so for over eleven years. It is common for the Mistress of a Novice Mistress to release them upon their full acceptance into the order. I remained the exclusive Pet of my Mistress for those years... but that... as they say... is an entirely different story.

***

Meanwhile, I had so many other things going on in my very busy life that I was never really aware of most of the political haggles Cindy was fighting against. For instance, the Ziggy Stardust concert would be arriving soon. Thus heralding the coming of Queenie, the Infinite White Fox. Everyone was looking forward to the Bowie concert and it would definitely be the year's highlight concert for our school. But I had so many more things to deal with in my life than most people might even consider for an 19-year-old responsible for the production of a college-level rock concert. Changing my sex was one huge road bump that I'm sure they couldn't even imagine dealing with, yet I was forced to deal with it every minute of every day. This brought about the discovery of many things that had been such puzzles for me while male, and now not only seem possible as a female, but just plain fun.

Allow me to begin with... giggling... let's start with that one little piece of love and life. I'd always loved to giggle, but I had to be so careful while a boy. But once a girl, this became so much more than a minimal laugh, I giggled as a pretext for anything that needed a fun start. And so, bursting into the Music Club offices with bags and boxes in tow, dressed to the absolute nines, I was giggling my head off! It had been several months since my abduction and rape, and I was spending large amounts of time training with Cindy on rules and specifics for "The Sisterhood", along with its very physical skill-based tasks at night, all the while hitting the text books to get me through my various college courses during the day. In the meantime, several months of HRT, or hormone replacement therapy, was making amazing changes to my skin and overall physical appearance, otherwise known as 'feminine curves'.

And while my Doctor and I had agreed that we would discuss how I was dressing as a female soon, I continued to push my boundaries somewhat, starting with what I'd decided to wear today. A black and white floral print wrap dress with a keyhole top showing just everything that I knew most straight college-aged males and even many bisexual females loved to see, black fishnets connected to a black lace garter belt, finished off with 5" heeled strappy black patent sandals. Okay, so it wasn't something most males would wear to school... probably not even something most females would pick first thing out of their closets... but I absolutely craved femininity at this point. Looking back now, after so many years of dressing as a woman, I wouldn't have picked this ensemble either. Whether this was caused by the HRT influence, the newness of dressing feminine, or just horniness, I can't really say, but it certainly made me feel good that day.

That evening at Sara's business office, time was flying by. It was now nearly 7:30 in the evening. I was beginning to understand that whenever my new Mistress said something would be 'simple', I would have to remember to multiply the time she said it would take by about four! After hours of dressing, then re-dressing that afternoon, Mel and I were subjected to voice coaching and an 'animal' psychologist's interpretation of how 'animals' like Mel and I would walk, communicate... everything ...yes, everything!

Sara's advertising group for her local businesses had been busy themselves. They had ads running in every local paper, and were even going to have live coverage, for anyone willing to re-transmit this type of media (X-rated). They had all the facts surrounding these other worldly visitors as created by Bowie for his latest creation, Ziggy Stardust. A full Cosplay background story was given in a color brochure...

...It is five years before the end of the earth and it will end because of a lack of natural resources. Ziggy is in a position where all the kids have access to things that they thought they wanted. The older people have lost all touch with reality and the kids are left on their own to plunder anything & everything that they want! Ziggy was in a rock-and-roll band, but the kids no longer wanted rock-and-roll, since there's no electricity to play it. Ziggy's adviser tells him to collect news and sing it, 'cause there is no news. So Ziggy does this and then he finds terrible news. The end is coming when the Infinites arrive, Ziggy is advised in a dream by the Infinites to write the coming of a starman, which is the first news of hope that the people have heard. So they latch onto it immediately! The starmen that he is talking about are called the Infinites, and they are black-hole jumpers. Ziggy has been talking about these amazing spacemen who will be coming down to save the earth. They arrive somewhere in Greenwich Village. They don't have a care in the world and are of no possible use to us. They just happened to stumble into our universe by black hole jumping. Their whole life is traveling from universe to universe. The Infinites look to Queenie as their leader most of the time, and most Infinites end up with 'doubles' due to the constant black-hole jumping. Queenie's double is named Xandrax, and all doubles have a single name. Now Ziggy starts to believe in all this himself and thinks of himself as a prophet of the future starmen. He takes himself up to incredible spiritual heights and is kept alive by his disciples. When the Infinites arrive, they take bits of Ziggy to make them real because in their original state they are anti-matter and cannot exist in our world. They tear him to pieces and as soon as Ziggy dies, each of the Infinites takes some of Ziggy's elements in order to make them visible.

And at the bottom of this colorful flier was this addition: by special arrangement... Queenie and her double, the equally beautiful Xandrax, have consented to appear at the Main Line Adult Supper Club (Sara's restaurant and club) for one night only.

Mel and I were finally okayed to go, and got "break a leg" from everyone involved in our 'transformation' from Humans to Infinites. The costume was warm, but the fur was layered to keep it as cool as possible. The fur suits themselves were almost pure white, with some mottling of tan and black across the back of the body and head making us seem to resemble a tiger more than a fox. Especially after the red "headpiece" was decided against in favor of our own waist-length light-blond hair. Interspersed were small layers, or streaks of pink colored hair. But we did have the soft facial prosthesis that made us look very much non-human and so very Fox-like indeed!

The rest of the costume was nothing more than a white body stocking, covering our various 'privates'. Because this was an adult club, my private parts were on display under a small micro-skirt. And both of our mammaries had no other visible means of support, as the advertisement goes. From here, we would have to 'sell' the image of the Infinites with our acting. It was my job to use my male vocal chords to produce rumblings and roars, any transgender MtF going through transition can tell you, all your male vocal power is still there, and it takes a lot of work to repress it. Except in this case, I would use it to scare the living crap out of anyone that got too close. Mel would use her naturally higher range to give special effects, but the tiger roar would be all my own, and appropriate, given the final act that Sara had in mind for us.

Our only wisps of clothing were a small silver vest and our skirt. The Fox-like ears had special inserts for earrings and we both had two or three per ear. Sara had managed to get a couple pairs of albino contact lenses that helped with our animalistic appearance. We also had two bodyguards that were to follow along and appear to be there for the audience's protection, more than ours. The high-heeled paws seemed to work well, allowing an almost sneaker-like feel most of the time. For some reason the shoes came in two boxes, but it would not become obvious as to exactly why, until just after we had both finished dressing. The suit's full length gloves were finished off with 2 inch claws that were firm enough I could make someone really believe they were about to be gutted if necessary. We didn't really want people scared, more fascinated than anything, but certainly, we wanted them to be unsure of what this stunt was all about, keeping that uncertainty level would be our job as actors of course.

As I was gathering my personal effects in a bag, Andy came up to me and wished me luck. He gently touched my shoulder and I let him kiss me for luck. Then he asked, "Oh, hey... how does that 'shoe-drop' device I asked for work?"

I looked at him as if he'd just spoken another language, perhumps even Martian, but whatever it was, it was way beyond my max'd out brain. "The shoe-drip... huh? What are you talking about dude?"

"At the shop where you picked up the shoes," Andy was talking quickly now, "y'know... my cousin Sammie... the one who works at TSI... Theatrical Specialties Inc... he built those shoes special for us."

"Ya babe... He did the shoes... what else are ya talking about?" I questioned again.

"You mean he didn't say anyth... oh shit!" I once again saw we would need to shift gears to really understand whatever these newest capabilities were.

"Ok, what did he call it again?" I was asking, "A Shoe-drop?"

Looking desperately at his watch, Andy said, "They're gone now... shop's closed... Yes Josie, Sam said he'd put a special pyrotechnical release mechanism in the platform section that lets you drop a flash-bang device as you're walking."

"Wait... I remember seeing..." I muttered and jumped over to the garbage can, and yanked out a small black box, "yeah, this was in the shoebox as well..."

The black box contained several black cylinders that were linked in an almost gun-magazine-like configuration. I leaned onto one of the dressing stools, and opened the straps of my right-hand shoe. Looking at the bottom of the shoe, it's platform had been modified to accept the tiny flash-bang magazines. Inserting the magazine was easy enough, and I saw the trigger right away, a hard kick down on the heel would drop one of the flash-bangs with a zero to 50-second fuse that had to be set with a screwdriver at its very top.

Within a few minutes, after setting all the devices to a 2-second delay, we were ready for a test run. "3... 2... 1... firing!" I yelled, not totally able to guess what kind of 'bang' to expect! Sure enough, a pretty large 'boom' resulted in everyone in the Music Club ducking under any desks close-to-hand! Along with the noise, you were disoriented by its huge white flash and smoke. Certainly enough to allow one or two people to disappear after igniting one.

"Jeeez Andy!" I screamed and laughed, "Man is THIS gonna be fun... what made you think of it!?"

"Well, I thought you may need an out, if people turn into a mob, ya know?" he asked.

"Mmm, yep, I think I know JUST what you mean, and this should do the trick!"

Mel had run over and was now tightly holding onto me like she used to, and a number of the techs were gathering around waiting for explanations. I whispered into her foxy ears that we were about to leave, and that Andy would deal with explanations. I then stomped my heel into the wood floor, waited for the two-second delay and Mel and I disappeared into the white smoke, then quickly picked up Mel's personal stuff and walked out into the muggy summer night air. Waiting for us was a black stretch limo that was used by Sara for her daily commute. Parked directly behind the limo were a local TV News van, and a couple of cars. From the back of the limo, Sara popped out and motioned for us to get in quickly. The limo's air conditioning was a welcome relief.

"Sorry Mistress," I was panting, "Andy was explaining some last-minute safety issues with my equipment!"

"Amazing..." Sara was staring at me and shaking her head... she then leaned over next to Cindy and whispered as if she found it all too incredible, "so beautiful... and yet... born male?"

"Well Josie my darling," she was explaining tonight's role-play, "You're 'equipment' is just out of this world, and shortly you are going to blow more minds than you could possibly imagine... Gregory? Would you open the limo's moon roof please?"

The limo driver opened up the moon roof as far as it would go, and after a little while, it was obvious that there were spotlights moving their brilliant beams across the typically clear, but hot and humid Philadelphia summer sky. As we got closer, the beams became localized, then...

"Ok girls! Do your best, and we'll be right behind you, " Sara was saying, "Now don't worry, and just concentrate on getting into the building, then your bodyguards will guide you from there."

I gave Mel a passionate kiss to try to calm us both, and just then, we began to hear a gradually increasing noise that sounded very much like an angry beehive. Actually, turns out that's what a large crowd of excited people sounds like from inside a limousine. The blacked out windows kept us from being seen, but the stunning part was looking out onto ALL of these people waiting to get a glimpse of something that was a complete fantasy. If I had to guess, I would say no less than three thousand people were crushed together on the sidewalks of that supperclub. Cameras at the ready, hoping against hope to get something they might show friends around the water cooler tomorrow, and now suddenly I knew it was going to take a lot to get us through this mob and into the building without anyone being hurt, I felt terrified...

"Take care of Melissa!" I yelled to the bodyguards, "Get her inside... I'll provide a diversion, but I don't want ANYONE trying to come back out into this mess... not for me... not for anyone... got that?"

My male voice was working just fine, shouting commands to everyone in that last minute before I left the limo and tried to get us inside. It must have looked pretty crazy to see this woman in a Fox costume shouting and cursing to those huge bodyguards as to what needed to be done in a very male voice. Both bodyguards nodded in agreement as they were way over-matched trying to control this big of a crowd, at least until they were inside and had the supperclub's bouncers to provide backup. Sara and Cindy were now looking very concerned, and both immediately wanted to simply drive off, away from the crowd, and cancel the whole affair. Not a bad idea really, just a little late, with any number of cars now blocking us in... so for their part, they asked the TV crew to do the interview inside the Supperclub, and all other personnel would be trying to get inside the building before ANY thing with Josie or Melissa commenced.