A Learning Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright... let's go!" I yelled, as I shoved the limo's big side door open and stood on the door's sill, hands on my hips, the light wind swirled my blond hair over the albino contact lenses that made my face look much more animalistic. I waited to see what threats might present themselves as hundreds of camera flashes exploded all around me, and fortunately, none did. Yet those hundreds of flashes going off at the same time, ran my tension levels right off the chart!

I jumped into the crowd, as the bodyguards then rushed Mel inside. When I saw the crowd focus on me, I quickly ducked under one of the control chains and was then deep within the crowd. These antics lead to my first full throated roar, followed by slowly pulling my claws across a few chests. It took my loudest growls to overcome the cacophony happening on that sidewalk, with the mass of humanity beginning to give way to the crazed and costumed 'animal' in front of them. Finally, they began backing up, giving me the clearance I needed after signaling who was in charge, or who the crazier 'animal' was here.

Now I slowly walked a steady, and oh-so-sexy gait right up to the TV monitor that the TV station was broadcasting on. As I turned, I went into a deep crouch, and threw my longest and lowest big cat vocalization into the crowd, after which I calmly stood up straight, hammering the concrete with my heel, and two seconds later, for all intents and purposes, simply disappeared. The next time anyone saw me I'd already grabbed the door handles behind the first line of outside bouncers and was well into the lobby, where the interview had just started with Sara, Cindy and Melissa. Once Mel saw me, she snapped into her excellent role-playing ability, which she knew would also give me the break I needed from everything that had just occurred around us.

I embraced Mel and continued my low hertz (low toned) vocalizations, as Mel responded with higher vocalizations that she would fit in between mine. Sara began her interview with the channel six-action news team, explaining the concept of costumed role-play and how the supperclub was an excellent venue for such emerging social parties or intimate music formats. Whatever, we knew everyone basically came here for sex, but Mel and I just went with the flow for now.

The soft facial prostheses that both Mel and I had installed allowed for normal kissing, however their oversized canines made French kissing somewhat harder to accomplish, so we had worked out a close-up routine that made a good process for our otherworldly lovemaking. To this day, I can remember the shocked look on the interviewer's face as we made out for her cameras...

"And these are the Infinites..." Sara was taking care of our introductions, "Allow me to introduce Queenie, the Infinite White Fox. And her double, named Xandrax, you'll have to excuse their constant close physical contact... that is part of their normal lifestyle."

"And so," this news reporter started asking me a question! She was really going for a full-blown interview... of costumed people having fun at a local sex club... Really?! Anyway, off we went, "what would the 'white fox' part of your name mean?"

Sara made an obvious effort to whisper into my ear, but it was the answer she wanted me to add my vocalizations to, not some translation of the question.

"Queenie, like all Infinites, has an originating color, and in her case its white." Sara continued, "But also has an origin in the animal kingdom... the Fox!"

Finally, the interview came to a close and I had relaxed quite a bit in some ways, not so much in others. Mel could keep me hard in a cyclone, and as the interviewer stood to shake my hand, I also stood, forgetting that only the barest silver micro-skirt was between my 'Peter' and the rest of the world. Sure enough, I was tenting it out to a rather obscene level, getting another priceless response from the reporter.

"Ah, what... Oh my God... who..." This all came out before she was able to get control back saying, "you're a guy? Right? I mean... right?!" I was simply staring at her, not blinking, with as low a vocal throat rumble as possible.

"Perhaps it would be best if we stop the interview!" meaning Sara was going to make sure that this got as much airtime as possible, "I think Queenie has taken offense at your latest comment's tone..."

The bodyguards then whisked us away, leaving Sara to deal with the news reporter... who looked a good deal paler than when we'd started the interview. Oh well, maybe we'd see her later on. It IS a sex club after all, and you have a sexily costumed college coed and another identically costumed Pre-op Transgender female. What are you expecting Gentle Reader... Shakespeare?

Mel and I, along with the bodyguards went up to the top floor restaurant and bar to see what mischief we could get into there. We both walked out of the elevator using long steps and rolling our hips, in a very purpose filled gait. Mel flew out in front, making sure she was in the foreground as I would be searching for any hint of sexual interest from behind her. As we entered the bar, I wrapped my arm around Mel's midsection in a protective move to show everyone there, exactly whom we were and that what we wanted to do was going to eventually be done to each other! We walked over to a bar-table near the doorway. I would waggle my finger at the bartender, and then whisper in their ears, it always seemed to get my order through, and after the stressful evening I was having, three rounds were inhaled before I felt reasonably ... well... relaxed.

My beautiful Melissa was enjoying all the attention lavished upon her and was starting to get some interest from some of the locals. She had dropped to her knees in front of one particularly small-framed sexy slut. While I frowned at the obvious attempt to generate jealousy, Mel looked back at her otherworldly Mistress with her best guilty smile. I slowly shook my head no, and then bade her sit next to me at the table. Mel shrugged her shoulders as the slut had pulled her skirt up to display her hard cock for Mel's use, but as I noted the incredibly sad face that went with this pre-op transgender body, the empathy I felt made me immediately want to take her, right then and there.

That was when Cindy and Sara walked into the bar, and I nodded to them, and then nodded to the two bodyguards. The bodyguard's understood and gently pulled the sad TG girl's skirt back down, then one whispered something to her, and when no resistance was forthcoming, she followed them over behind us.

"My dearest friends and members of the Main Line Adult Supper Club!" Sara announced, "We are going to produce a small costume play in the main lounge shortly and are looking for one more volunteer to come forward to provide us with an unforgettable display of BDSM high drama and beauty!"

On cue, a stunning red-haired beauty walked up and curtsied to Sara, then gave deep curtsies to myself as Queenie, bringing a round of applause from the crowd now filling the bar area around us. Sara whispered to her for some time, gradually causing her eyes to bulge in anticipation, and then finally dropped to my feet, covering them with kisses and other types of attention. This time the other bodyguard, whispered into her ear, and she also followed him, and seemed willing to become part of our "play".

"Very well, we have our two volunteers!" Sara was now announcing to our small crowd, "I suggest everyone else get refreshments and prepare for an unearthly costume play, such as you have never before seen! Queenie and her duplicate will prepare and return shortly, so get ready everyone!"

***

Down in one of the many private rooms that surrounded the main stage area, as I prepared our first volunteer, I asked the young transgender woman why she had come here and her expectations of what she might like to happen in an open public method of lovemaking and what, if any, limitations she would want to be enforced. While we discussed these issues, she referred to herself as 'Denise', but would let her male name of 'Dennis' slip out as well, showing this was a very early transition. She was fairly tall at 5'11" and she had a pretty face, well framed by gorgeous auburn hair that went all the way to her crotch!

This left our scarlet-headed vixen, without doubt the hottest and wildest female that it had ever been my pleasure to behold since initially seeing Mel in the Music Club offices so long ago now. Perfectly proportioned features trailed down her statuesque 5'8" frame, starting with the most startling green eyes, pouty pink lips, and milky white skin that began with the nape of her neck and covered her breasts so beautifully it almost seemed to be nothing more than mere coincidence. Her clothes were anything but sluty, well coordinated and stylish, I just had to know more about this women.

"So m'dear... just who do I have the pleasure of addressing and what in the world brings you to a place like this?" I asked slowly, trying to make sure I was understood, "You do know what you have just volunteered for? ...and that this is a Sex Club run by the Sisterhood of American Mistresses, and what that might mean?"

There was a pause as she seemed to be debating what and how much to say, and I continued to smile for her and remain attentive to whatever she was about to tell me about herself, even though time was short for this small talk.

"M-my name's Lydia and I... I wanted to experience something ... well, more than I have with my boyfriend. In fact he made me do this... in a way."

"It's always good to expand your horizons," I replied, trying my best to undress her with my eyes, "You will not find a better place to experiment than here... and with us."

"But I'm a little afraid," She said quietly, "sometimes I scare myself with the pain I am willing to have inflicted, and then... I can't seem to stop, and it can be so self destructive..."

She was crying now, looking down, embarrassed and ashamed... I reached my index finger to her chin and said, "Here now, you have such beauty, remember it, explore it, and don't ever allow the sacrifice of any part of it for anyone but yourself."

Yet this only caused the waterworks to increase, causing my eyes to search all of her body and falling upon the real reason for so much emotional as well as physical pain. I gasped loudly as I felt an unbearable feeling of disgust for the real animal that inflicted the huge welts that went up and down her back and legs.

"Who Lydia... who did this to you?" I had so much anger welling up that I dropped my female voice from shear instinct, "was this the work of your boyfriend?"

My eyes met hers now and the answer was obvious, "Y-y-yes... he wants me to get more experience here before he will use his whip again with me... he says I need to be better disciplined before he can continue his work with me."

"And is he here watching tonight Lydia?" I asked with a catch in my voice.

She hesitated but finally nodded her head, "He brought another girl that he insisted was nothing to him, but h-he... wouldn't... touch... me..."

Now she could no longer keep up her appearance and collapsed with long sobs on the desk where I was interviewing her. I immediately yelled over to the other room where Mel was working on the other volunteer.

"Mel... I need you to stay here with Lydia for a while." I said as calmly as I could, "I have to find Cindy and Sara and work some things out... okay?"

"Sure." she replied, quite puzzled at first, and then once next to me I whispered some of the basics of what was going on with Lydia. The look of rage on my Melissa's normally peaceful face, after she saw all the marks down this poor girl's backside, was truly something I prayed I would never see again.

I took one of the bodyguards with me as I first did some searching for our assailant, and even with Lydia's short description of him, I found his table pretty quickly. We watched his movements for a short time, noting whom he'd spoken with and for how long. I told the bodyguard that I would stay hidden, as I was still in costume, and would keep track of this person until he returned. I asked him to go over to one of the tables near our target and speak to the folks who were seated there. After getting their names, he told them of his official reasons for asking them what the man might have said about Lydia as well as anything he may have said relating to her wounds and abuse she had suffered. One man became very agitated during this interview and explained that they were about to contact police after he had actually shown them her terrible wounds before they said he forced her to volunteer to be part of our floor-show. They all said that he was extremely proud of the 'scores', as he called the horrible scaring, that he had inflicted on her back, buttocks and legs.

Once he returned with his notes, I asked the bodyguard to keep track of this man's whereabouts until I or someone else returned. I now went to the closest house phone and got hold of Sara. It didn't take me long to explain the horror I had uncovered and to describe who had done it and with what type of weapon. Sara told me that she and Cindy would meet me in the interview room with Lydia.

As I entered the suite of small offices used to prepare for nightly performances in the main auditorium, I could see Mel giving Lydia a glass of something to drink, and Sara questioning the young woman while Cindy looked closely at her wounds. As I approached, the group reformed around me. Cindy began shaking her head.

"Those wounds are deep and infected, no doubt about it, she should be in a hospital... now!"

"Do we know where Andy is at the moment?" I asked, "Also, if we could get his father here we could have him monitor her."

"But... for what purpose?" Sara asked me, "No... we should report this immediately."

"Remember my Mistress, you asked me to keep an eye out for a dramatic ending for this Cosplay tonight?" I replied, "Well I think we need to make this fool pay for his fun... at least to a certain extent, and to reinforce the idea that Karma exists... as I've been told by every Mistress I've studied with here. Now please, let me explain..."

***

In less than a half an hour, we had both Andy and his father present. Doctor Goldmann verified Lydia's wounds were serious, some he'd even rated as stage 3 skin ulcers. I went over to give Lydia one more pep talk for the upcoming drama we were planning with her 'boyfriend' Devin.

"Alright Lydia, I've agreed to become your Mistress under the conditions we've discussed, what I require of you for this first part will be your own bit of self redemption." I began saying, "you may feel embarrassed by showing your wounds to the people out there, but it will be a first step towards understanding your needs under BDSM and controlling those needs to provide you with pleasure, and NOT damaging wounds, can you understand what you must do?"

"Yes Mistress", she replied, "I can't believe I allowed it to get so far out of control... but I know you're right, it needs to end here, and Devin needs to truly understand the devastation he's caused... please... I want to put an end to this and want to assist you in any way I can my Mistress."

"Good girl," I replied, "Once this is complete, you are to return to the prep room and lie down on the couch we've set up for you... do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," she said nervously, "And thank you!"

I then looked over at our 'stunt double' for Devin. No matter what Devin had done, violent sexual revenge based attacks on him would be nothing but rape, and I was done with that particular activity happening under any situation I was involved with... period. So our plan was to allow Devin to appear to be 'captured', 'tortured', and seemingly raped for his abuse of Lydia. I decided on his costume and after a long exchange with Melissa, left it to my Pet's careful ministrations. Later we would give Denise two backstage passes for the actual Bowie concert coming up at the college to help recompense for the heavy sex we knew would be a part of this Cosplay and we wanted to do something nice for her, since there just wouldn't be enough time to do much else. She was very excited by the tickets, yet was just as excited to be involved in this evening's activities, so that worked out well in any case, as we'd be able to see her again at the concert. The plan was to take the revenge of Devin as far as it seemed possible, yet the actual sex would be performed by Denise, controlled by Mel and myself, yet staged within her own desires and limitations for such actions.

At this point in time a large man walked up to me, with Sara and Cindy next to him.

"Josie, this is Captain Brooks, Bryn Mawr's Chief of Police." Cindy explained as she introduced him, "he's on-board with what we want to do here."

Apparently, he just happened to be here for a dinner engagement, when Cindy spotted him and had him get involved.

"So Captain... any limitations?" I asked quickly.

"Well, ya can't kill 'im or cause 'im permanent harm" he said with a broad smile, "but other than that, and from what you have said you want to do so far, the answer is 'no' – no limitations on embarrassing this SOB."

"Ok Melissa... ready?" I yelled, and she replied with a quick and determined head nod, then I gave the stage gaff running the lift crane his cue, "Alright Jim... Hit it!!"

Bowie's music started to play as Mel and I were pulled high into the air above the main stage. I had one "paw" on a lift hook, and one hand hanging on to the chain, with Melissa balancing on the other side. Together we were hit by spotlights as we began our decent down onto the main stage, also known as the "the cage". Surrounding the stage were several hundred tables, set up for paying members attending the main event as spectators, with one notable exception that had no idea he was about to become the main event. Many of these spectators were already using various drugs to 'enhance' their enjoyment of the entertainment. This made me worry that we might generate a crowd so angry with Devin that they would want to harm him before we were able to get involved and capture him.

As we descended down onto the cage floor, the crowd went nuts. Mostly men and woman who were sitting at their tables, however a large number of Subs sitting below the tables, leashed to their Doms were always present here, especially for big presentations like ours, and all around us were the trappings of an ancient torture chamber.

Above the fencing that separated the viewing public from the stage, were three very large screen TVs, these were brand new and had been installed only a couple weeks earlier. So new in fact, that three technicians from Sony of Japan were on-hand to make sure they, as well as the camera system, was broadcasting and recording, everything happening on-stage in stunning detail. The cameras were the latest CCD remote controlled high resolution type and everything was controlled by an audio/video crew hired by Sara to record all of her 'Sexperiences', starting with ours.

As the lift hook gently dropped us onto the cage floor, we both took deep curtsies. We had also changed for our new purpose, I had put on a white leather gaff, a white leather mini-skirt and half-bra, along with full-length white kidskin gloves replacing the fur gloves. Mel, of course, was dressed exactly the same as I was, save the leather gaff, but also missing from her costume was my preferred weapon of choice.

A 12-foot leather bullwhip with python windings towards the end. It was exacting, and could unbutton a shirt from across a room. The eerie green color made it seem absolutely alien in nature and was a favorite of Cindy's subs. It could be a very delicate weapon, leaving no marks on the top layer of skin even though it would penetrate below, leaving the feeling of freshly scratched skin. And finally, it could be tough when I needed it to be, more than capable of ripping apart most types of clothes, leaving the wearer in nothing but rags, and yet leaving no visible signs of it's attack.