All Comments on 'Continuing My Education Ch. 01'

by ProfBriefs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Great start. Hope this story will continue.

cali_fraecali_fraeabout 9 years ago
delightful

A great read & i hope just the first of many chapters of this budding romance. Both charecters showed great warmth & compassion especially when dealing with the difficult subject of Cass's revealing herself as a transwoman. The storm was a nice interlude to allow them both to contemplate & process the night before & really added to the story. As much as I'd love to read another chapter right now I hope you'll spend as much time on that as you have on this so its just as enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I thought the story was good. Now, good doesn't mean perfect and there were some editing problems, but nothing that detracted from the story. I noticed that one of your editing critics hasn't yet published anything, my response to Pikerwulf is don't criticize something that you can't do yourself. I've read Joscelyn21tg's work before and if she would help you that would be a good fit. I don't understand her comments though. Thank you for the story, I am a teacher and I would love to meet someone like Cass.

computermadcomputermadabout 9 years ago

A great story. I've taken notice of all the comments on the editing and they are correct in this aspect. However I would say that your story is good enough that this hasn't been an issue in enjoying this instalment. I would also say that if a person can only offer negative comments it is best to ignore them. Lots of luck for the future.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years ago
Delicious!

Wonderfully erotic and atmospheric. The few minor things that needed sorting didn't detract at all from the incredibly good story - to be honest, it was only once I read that anonymous comment that I subsequently noticed those little things.

And I heartily agree with the comment from cali_frae asking you to take your time with the next chapter - definately don't rush - make sure it's as good as this one....

Five stars with pleasure.

NobilistNobilistabout 8 years ago

Loved this story. Every few months I would read it over again. I hope you would pick writing back up. Don't know why you stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous