A Legal Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To calm them down he said, "I was talking to one of Kevin's old pals in DC. Let's just say he knows a lot of shit you're not supposed to know. He recommended that we shouldn't go to trial for this case. It's too much risk."

"I'm not taking the deal, Carter. I am not going to prison for life," shouted Frank.

"I never asked you to take the deal, Frank."

"Then what the fuck are you saying?" asked Frank in his frustration.

"We can make a deal with the invisible power."

"John? Why would he make a deal with us?"

"No. I'm talking about the person above him. Let's go directly to the devil. A deal with the devil will definitely get rid of all your problems."

"Fuck. Are you serious, Carter?"

"Yes. I am absolutely serious."

"I don't know how to even setup a meeting with him. He's not going to meet someone like me. I'm nobody for him." Frank raised some valid questions.

"Kevin's friend said there might be something you could do for him. It's not going to be a favor but a transaction. Also, he said you don't meet him unless he wants to meet you."

"What kind of transaction?" asked Frank.

"He wasn't in the liberty to say it. If he agreed to meet you, he would like to tell you about the details in person," answered Carter.

"Okay, stay in touch with this man. Setup a meeting with the devil, if you can. It's about my life, I'll do whatever transaction he wants from me," said Frank.

"I'll get back soon," said Carter and stood up to leave.

"Who is this mysterious devil?" asked Sammy.

Carter turned and said, "he's like Voldemort. We don't speak his name." And with a smile he left.

Inside the car his driver politely asked, "may I ask you a question, sir?"

"Sure," replied Carter.

"I'm not as smart or educated as you are but I understand one thing working with you for over a decade. The amount of people working under Frank's payroll in the prosecutor's office should be enough to successfully sabotage the case. Then why are you advocating this 'Deal with the Devil' to him?" asked the driver.

"That's a perfect question. Let's begin to explore your doubts with questions first. Do you think the President of United States have the absolute power?" asked Carter.

"Yes, I think constitution provides the president most power," replied the driver.

"Wrong. The president has an illusion of the absolute power. It's the people who can manipulate his decisions who have the absolute power," replied Carter.

He waited for this to register in his brain then continued, "when a president begins to really believe that he's above all and begins to jeopardize everything for people with real power, it's time for a change. Now do you really think Frank murdered Casey Marion?"

"Yes, I think there were a lot of witnesses. It was the event that established him," replied the driver.

"Wrong again. He was the vessel. It was Kevin and I who decided the time for Casey's rule was over. Someone new needs to replace him. That's why the entire power transition between Casey and Frank was so smooth. I can easily get Frank out of this case but it's not worth it. Because he's too far gone. The illusion of power has rotted his brain. Saving him will hurt us more. It's time for a change, again," replied Carter.

"What's the plan, then?" asked the driver.

"Why the rush? Just wait and watch. I don't want to give any spoilers," replied Carter.

"That's why they always called you brothers - The King Makers," said the driver.

"True," replied Carter.

****************************

Cathy stood up and walked towards the main entrance of the building. All the frustration and excitement building inside her body had already brought her to the edge. No one would believe with her confident walk that she couldn't see or hear anything.

The prosecutor's office would automatically go under lockdown mode after hours. Which meant anyone with no after-hours access badge couldn't enter inside. Any attempt of forceful entry or sabotage to building security system will trigger silent alarms with cops surrounding in less than five minutes. There were security cameras outside and inside the building but due to lack of budget no one monitors those actively after-hours. They were kept in storage just in case if a court orders any footage as evidence.

Everyone working inside the office knew about the CCTV footage being unmonitored. Plus, there was a switch to turn CCTV recordings off inside the security administrator's office. Liam would always turn it off after-hours to perform his leud acts with Cathy and then turn them on before leaving the building. Since no one was monitoring those recordings, it would never get discovered unless any court orders to submit any recording from that exact time period. A low probability risk.

She tapped her access card and opened the door wide open. She looked straight ahead as if she was seeing everything, she said, "I was waiting for you so eagerly, sir. Please follow me to my office."

Turned around and walked back towards her office. There was a massive assumption in her head. Liam heard her and was following her now. Once inside her office, she turned and said, "sir, I don't think I deserve to sit in that chair. Please, I beg you to accept it while I'm waiting on my knees."

This felt extremely humiliating for her. She had willingly given away all her power to him. Then she dropped on her knees facing her own desk. In her mind, she imagined him seated in the chair behind her desk and laughing at her. "What a dumb bitch," she imagined him saying. Just the mere thought of him ridiculing her worked its magic. There was no need for any physical stimulation.

"Why do I love each second of it?" she thought.

"Well, don't sit idle. Take charge of things. Why am I here? What do you want from me? Speak freely and don't hesitate." Cathy jumped out of her thought process and realized there were no commands for tonight. She oversaw her own degradation. Somehow this felt much worse. Before she had an excuse of submitting completely to his will but now it's like self-humiliation. There was no hiding behind any excuse. Whatever she does from now onwards is her own free will.

Cathy took a deep breath and tried to pull her inner slut out. "Thank you, sir. You came to my office. I was thinking about you all day. Each second was a torture yet exciting. My pussy was dripping and soaking wet. It feels like my entire existence so far led me to this moment and I love it. A rising lawyer respected by all my peers. A multi-billionaire's daughter, born with a golden spoon. Raised as a God fearing Catholic. What am I proud of? Nothing."

She took another deep breath and continued, "The only moment that gives me joy and pleasure is thinking about pleasing you. I want to worship your magnificent cock, sir. My mouth... sorry my flytrap and pussy crave for it each second of every day. Again, what am I proud of? I'm proud to be your slut, sir. While I was waiting for you, I had a lot of time to think. And I feel like my entire existence was to become your slut, sir. Can you please accept me as your slut, sir? I promise to do anything for you sir. Please accept your slut, sir."

"Anything?" she heard Liam's voice through the earbuds.

"Yes sir. Anything. I promise. All I need is your cock in return," she said.

"Strip," she heard the next command.

Cathy stood up in excitement. She had a V neck button down satin silk shirt with long sleeves with a black pencil skirt that went two inches below her knees.

She pushed her pointed toe pumps away. Black pumps had three inches heels. With each button of her shirt, her breaths intensified. Her excitement was clearly visible through the movements of her D-cup tits.

Cathy pulled her shirt out of the skirt and removed it. In complete darkness, she had no idea what to do with it. She threw it in front of her assuming to throw it towards Liam. Her skirt, black lace bra and panty set joined the shirt soon. Now naked, she dropped on her knees again. But this time, she made sure to open her legs wide to give a nice view of her soaking hairless pussy.

She felt a tap on her head and looked up. Then the tip of his cock touched her lips. As per her practice, she locked her hands behind her back and hungrily opened her mouth for him. His cock was already in its full glory. He didn't move an inch but waited for her to do all the work.

Cathy began moving her head back and forth trying to accommodate him inside her mouth. Somehow, she felt like his cock was much thicker than before. "That pill must have done some magic," she thought.

The head entered inside her throat, and it felt much thicker than ever before. Her throat hadn't been expanded this much by anything she had practiced on. "What was this magic pill?" she thought.

It took her few minutes to adjust for the girth, but her nose hadn't touched the base yet. "It's not possible to increase the length of the penis so fast. I'm being paranoid because I can't see anything," she thought and convinced herself to calm down and enjoy the feeling.

And then it happened. His entire length was buried deep inside her throat. She began the twenty second hold ritual to stimulate his balls by her tongue. But something changed. Few minutes later, something changed. She felt his hands on the back of her head and he took charge.

He began fucking her throat mercilessly. Her entire face was covered in tears from the intense deepthroat. But she kept her hands locked behind her back as her pussy began leaking more juices. It felt so good.

With one hand, he grabbed a bunch of her hairs and pulled her head back. This caused a popping sound as his cock was pulled out of her throat. A small scream left from her as it hurt her, but she maintained her calm. With the other hand, he grabbed the base of his cock and smacked it on her face five times.

It felt degrading to her which caused further arousal in her pussy. Then she felt him rubbing his cock all over her face as if trying to clean it using her face. Her face looked like a wet mess of saliva.

"Now it begins. This is the last you'll hear from me until we're done. From now onwards, you're in charge. I want you to be vocal and speak out all your feelings. Again, I'm not going to fuck you, but you'll fuck me. You're not allowed to cum until I begin to fuck you. And then you may cum as much as you want."

There it was. The prize for all the torment. The dark chocolate to hook her in.

"But it won't come easy. Each time you repeat your edge cycle, the location for next round must be different. You must figure out the location and beg me to fuck you there. If I don't then it means your chosen location isn't adventurous enough. You want to cum? Be adventurous, bold, fearless, nasty and absolute slut. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, sir. Slut understands," replied Cathy with a hint of excitement in her voice. There was no response from him. It was absolute nothingness again. This meant that she must begin her adventure of slutdom.

She crawled slowly towards her desk wiggling her ass. "Sir, may your slut fuck her pussy using your glorious cock. Please sir. If you lay down on the desk, I'll be immensely grateful. I promise you won't need to do anything else. I, as your true slut, will do all the work."

Couple of minutes later, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. This meant he was ready. She fumbled her way to get on top of the desk. It took her few minutes to figure out everything. Finally, she found his hard cock.

She positioned the head of his cock towards her opening and began sitting down on it. "Ah... ah... ah..." she moaned as the mammoth tool began entering her soaking wet hole. This was the biggest thing invading her hole, her brain was screaming at her. But it wasn't possible, she had fucked Liam before. It must be her mind playing tricks on her, she convinced herself.

"Ah... sir... your cock feels so big tonight... I love it... ah... fuck... so good... ah... fuck yes... I took it all in... finally... I feel so full..." She continued vocally expressing her feelings with no filter as the fog of extreme pleasure took over.

"I love being your nasty slut, sir. Ah... ah... I can do... anything... anything for your... cock... ah... buried deep... inside my... slut pussy... sir... ah... ah... anything... damn to the consequences... fuck me... sir... please fuck me... I need to cum... may I cum? Please sir."

Cathy was too close. At a perfect edge. She had been on the edge for the entire day. This didn't take too long for her. With her two main senses blocked, her complete focus was centered around the pleasure. There was no distraction of any kind. Just a massive cock available for her. She remembered to hop off his cock at the right moment. Unauthorized orgasm would be the last thing she would want.

"Oh... my god... oh my god... this is brutal... I'm so close... um..." she forced his cock in her mouth to shut herself up. Her pussy was pointed towards him as she forced fuck her own throat with hands locked behind her back.

SMACK.

She felt a hard slap on her right ass cheek. A loud groan was stifled by the massive cock filled in her mouth.

SMACK.

"Umph..." She increased the speed of her blowjob after the second slap. It felt exhilarating. All she wanted was to focus on pleasing the cock in her mouth. The slaps helped with the absolute submission.

Ten slaps later, she felt two fingers rubbing on her clit. Her entire body began vibrating because of the extreme pleasure. She tried extremely hard to control her impending orgasm and then jumped slightly away from the reach of his fingers.

"Sir... too close... too close, sir. Can't hold anymore. Please... sir... fuck me... fuck me right here, sir... please... fuck me hard..." she screamed through her panting.

There was no response to her request for couple of minutes which meant her request was denied. Dejected by the denial, she carefully hopped off the desk and dropped on her knees again. She must come up with a better place to continue her next action. It took her some time to come up with the next location.

"I would love to fuck my slut pussy with your magnificent cock in the law library, sir. Please follow me to our next erotic destination," she said in a most seductive voice.

Cathy began crawling on all fours towards the law library which was two floors above them. The entire sixth floor was dedicated to the library space. She took her time and used the stairs.

Once inside, she crawled towards a massive round table placed at the center. It was often used by group of lawyers to research legality of cases together. There were small individual tables as well for privacy, but this would accommodate her needs perfectly. Couple of minutes later, she was on her knees on top of the table waiting for him.

Cathy felt another tap on her thigh indicating he was in place now. She struggled to find his cock for few seconds but then it began again. This time her pussy was too hungry for it. She rode his cock with the maximum possible speed with her hands locked behind her back.

Her bouncing tits looked fantastic. The moans and groans echoed through the entire library. This was the first time anyone was making so much noise inside this library. Cathy felt naughty for breaking this minute rule. Even though she broke so many greater rules of ethics already but somehow this one made her feel much naughtier.

SMACK.

A loud slap on her bouncing tits. It hit her on the right nipple. A sudden unexpected hit made her scream louder than she would have under normal condition. Moments later, the pain followed with an electric jolt of excitement down in her soaking wet pussy.

"Ah... ah... ah... more... sir... one more please... slap your slut's tits sir... please... I beg you, sir... one more," she screamed at the top of her lungs.

SMACK. Another one on the left tit.

"Oh yes... more... keep slapping... sir... more... I love it, sir... more please..." she kept begging for more in between her breaths.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

"Ah... I love... you... sir... more... it feels... WONDERFUL..." and then she forced herself to hop off his cock. "Fuck... fuck... fuck... this... too much... fuck me... please sir... umph..." her incoherent ramble was forced stopped by her blowjob, again.

He continued slapping her ass as she gave him the most wonderful blowjob any man could hope for. Suddenly, he grabbed by her waist and flipped her on her back. Cathy got excited hoping for a fuck to bring the massive orgasm. But it wasn't the case.

Instead, she felt a massive wad of his load dropping on her face. Few dropped on her forehead, nose, lips, chin and then the final few on her tits. He took his time to spray paint her. And then nothing. With a massive cumshot on her face and tits, she must find another location. Each location must be riskier and naughtier than before.

Two hours later, she had fucked him in the men's restroom for general public. He stood back she forced herself back and forth doggy style in front of a urinal. Her hands on the wall on either side of the urinal while her face pointing downwards. Psychologically she could smell the piss, but her horny pussy felt even more alive.

The other places included work area of the clerks that helped her on daily basis. She fucked him as he sat on her clerk's chair. The main reception. A wonderful session on top of the reception desk. In the lead investigator's office. The entire time she fucked him on his desk, she thought if he would find the evidence of her naughtiness ever. The riskier she got, the hornier it made her feel.

There were several other locations she fucked in the entire building. He came inside her now dripping pussy four times and on her body five times. "What a magic pill," she thought. Several times it felt to her like his cock was magically varying in girth and length, but she shrugged it off thinking she was being paranoid. "I trust him with my life," she convinced herself to override the paranoia.

The fog of extreme arousal was clouding her judgement as well. All she wanted now was the prize. The dark chocolate. All this hard work and she wouldn't win. It wasn't an option. She went for the kill shot. "This time it'll definitely work," she thought.

"Sir, I would love to fuck you in the prosecutor's private office. It would be so much fun, sir. Please follow me, sir."

Cathy crawled again towards her next destination. Her pussy had too much cum inside. As she wiggled her ass, drops of the massive load was dripping down on to her inner thighs. It made her feel like a cheap and nasty slut, exactly what her brain needed to turn her on.

Once inside his office, she fucked him for over an hour. Near the bookshelf. With her palms taking the support of the bookshelf as she fucked him doggy style. On the giant and comfy sofa. And then it happened. She had her one hand on the desk for support, while the other hand grabbed her leg straight upwards pointing her toe towards the roof. This incredible stretch must have done the trick. He grabbed her leg tightly with his one hand and pulled her hair towards him with the other and began fucking her back. It was pure animalistic fucking. There was no sensual love involved in it.

"Thank you, sir." She yelled. There it was. Her prize. She came hard around his massive cock. It felt amazing. The kept fucking. He grabbed her and placed her on her back on the prosecutor's desk, never leaving her pussy empty.

She came three more times before he emptied his balls inside her one more time. The words that came out of her mouth about James were outright nasty. Most likely, she didn't mean any of it. But it made her feel alive and horny. The mere thought of him hearing any of it was enough for her to get to the edge.

This made her realize one important thing about her brain. Anything too taboo or too risky was her massive kink. It would turn every fiber of her body alive.