A Legal Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy pushed further and the cock slipped relatively easily. She continued to move her face up and down. Then the next achievement happened soon. Her nose touched his pelvis. "Deepthroat. Achievement unlocked," she thought and laughed in her head.

Liam felt her enthusiasm increase. She was fucking her own throat with no regard for herself. He had never met a woman willingly fucking her throat this rough with no outside influence. He closed his eyes and an involuntary moan left from him. It was music to Cathy's ears. "He loves this," she thought. Somehow, she gathered more energy to fuck her throat even more rough.

Her throat muscles where too tight around his cock. It did something to him. He felt the orgasm building. Now he couldn't control his hands.

Cathy felt his hands at the back of her head. He began matching her enthusiasm by thrusting back in her throat. It was an intense deepthroat for any woman let alone someone doing it for the first time.

"Oh yes... fuck... fuck yes... your slut throat feels so good... oh my god... oh my... here it comes..." he screamed at the top of his lungs as he began depositing his massive load directly inside her stomach. It was an extremely intense orgasm for him. As the last few drops left his cock, his hands dropped from her head. He was panting profusely and felt a bit dizzy from one of the most intense orgasms in years.

Cathy looked at him and felt proud of her performance. His entire pelvic area was covered with her saliva. Some even dropped down to the mattress.

"Did I do a good job, sir?" asked Cathy.

"Are you kidding me? That was fantastic. Your enthusiasm surpassed your skill. A slight training to improve your skill and you will become the best cocksucker in the entire city if not the world," replied Liam.

He saw her face flinch at her statement. "What happened?" he asked.

"Why do you always use such nasty words to describe me? I don't want to be best in this stuff. I just want to please you to the best of my ability," she replied.

"The real question is, why does it bother you? If you're the best cocksucker in the world, you know how proud I'll be? Huh? I have the best cocksucker for just me. That's the best feeling for any man," he replied.

"If you say so," she replied in a dull tone.

"Cathy, look here. When I give you a name, don't ever feel ashamed of it. It's a badge of honor. Own it. Things that you've learned since the beginning, do not apply between us. There is nothing taboo when you're with me. Be proud of it. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Now tell me, what's your next goal?"

"I want to be the best cocksucker in the whole world," replied Cathy while looking in his eyes.

"Do you? I don't see the sincerity in your response. It feels like you still feel shame while saying the word. Try again."

"I want to be the best cocksucker in the whole world, sir." She replied in a much more confident voice.

"Louder. I want believe you."

"I WANT TO BE THE BEST COCKSUCKER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, SIR. I WANT TO BE THE BEST COCKSUCKER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, SIR..." she yelled at the top of her lungs with no regard to the neighbors. Anyone can hear her. It doesn't matter anymore. She kept repeating it several times. Finally, she stopped and looked at him for approval.

"Feeling better?" asked Liam.

"I am surprised, sir. I feel like a burden is lifted off my chest. It feels wonderful," she replied.

"You have too many walls guarding you all the time. I am trying to shatter one at a time. Now, do you want to cum?" asked Liam.

"Yes, sir. Please."

"Lie down on your back. It's my turn now," he said.

Cathy followed the instructions instantly with full enthusiasm. Liam ordered her to spread her legs and hold them in position as he went down on her. She felt his tongue flicking her clit as three fingers entered inside. The magic of his fingers with the warm, wet and wonderful mouth worked in unison.

"Oh yes... I'm going to cum... now... sir... may I cum... sir...ah..." yelled Cathy.

Liam lifted his head and said, "Yes. Now you're going to cum. And a lot. Don't stop until I say otherwise. No need to hold anymore. You have my permission to cum as much as you want."

She felt his tongue again on her clit and it erupted. Her eyes rolled up and she couldn't speak anymore. Entire body went rigid and only air left from her mouth. She wanted to scream in pleasure but there was no voice.

Liam wouldn't stop his attach on her pussy as the massive orgasm continued for the longest time. Finally, she came down from her euphoric high. But the fingers and tongue were still working. In less than two minutes she came again. And then again and again.

She was on her way towards her seventh consecutive orgasm when she begged, "please sir, no more. I can't have more orgasms sir."

Liam looked at her and said, "are you sure? You can have as many orgasms as possible tonight. Because it'll be a while for another one. I won't allow another orgasm for a long while."

"Yes, sir. I can't have more," replied Cathy.

"Good. Cum for me one last time and then we'll take a shower," said Liam.

Cathy came for the seventh time. Liam stopped and both rested for few minutes to catch their breath.

"I rarely saw my father at home when I was a kid. Grew up around my teachers. They forced me on a strict diet since I was a kid. Only exception allowed was dark chocolate. I loved it so much. But it wasn't given to me directly. I had to earn my way towards one. I always wondered why it tasted so good because now I can buy one anytime, but I don't. Occasionally when I do, it doesn't taste the same. Now I know why it tasted so good," said Cathy.

"Why?" asked Liam.

"Because it was a symbol of my success. Each bite signified my hard work to earn it. Tonight's orgasms reminded me of those dark chocolates. I earned it. And it felt so wonderful. I don't think I can ever have another orgasm without earning one, sir."

Liam looked in her eyes and said nothing. It was a moment where no words were needed. He gently kissed her and said, "up now. Let's get cleaned, now."

Both had a long shower together cleaning each other. Once both were dressed, they worked towards tidying the apartment. Liam wrapped the equipment back in the bags.

"One bag had all the toys you will need for your training. Let's go now. We'll have some dinner and then drop me to office so I can bring my car back. You can go home from there," said Liam.

"Yes, sir."

They left the apartment. Liam locked the door as she waited outside. He turned and looked at her. The moment was perfect, and he leaned forward and gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss must have lasted over five minutes.

"You have no idea how much I like you, Cathy."

It took her by surprise, but she felt the same. "Me too, sir."

****************************

Cathy and Liam left the restaurant after having dinner. The restaurant was in downtown, so they had to park several blocks away. Parking on a Friday night in downtown was a nightmare. The weather was wonderful, so walking wasn't a problem as well.

Carter was reading case files when suddenly his driver stopped and said, "isn't he your grandson?"

He looked outside and said, "no. He was Kevin's grandson. Since he died, I have no relation to him. He's a snitch."

"And she's the prosecutor on Frank's case, right?" asked the driver.

Carter looked carefully and said, "oh yeah. I think they work together."

"Looks like they do more than work together," he said as they kissed each other in public.

Carter had an evil smile on his face. "I never believed in coincidences until now. What a wonderful, coincidence. Now I have that one stone that can kill two birds."

"What do you mean?" asked the driver.

"Don't bother much about it. Let's go now."

Carter thinking through his plan and felt awesome about it. "I will make your life miserable, Liam. I promise," thought Carter. He dialed to Frank.

"What?" asked Frank on the other side of the phone.

"You still want to teach a lesson to that bitch lawyer?" asked Carter.

"Yes. I haven't had a plan for it yet. Once I win this case then I'll dedicate more time in fixing her," replied Frank.

"Oh, don't wait that long. I have a perfect plan for you."

"You do? Enlighten me, please."

"Well, it's time to call in the favor you someone owes you."

"Don't do riddles. Talk in plain English."

"Liam. Apparently, he's banging that bitch these days. It's time to cash in that favor now. His sister is still alive because of you. He can't say no to you."

"Wow! What a coincidence. I'll call him now," said Frank.

"No. Not now. Call him tomorrow. Right now, he's with her. You won't have much of the conversation with him. But carefully listen to the rest of the plan," said Carter. He went through explaining each detail of the devious plan.

"What a cunning bastard," thought the driver as he heard the details of his plan.

****************************

Liam drove his car from the office. He felt alive and genuinely happy for the first time in his life. It felt impossible to find a woman for him. He always felt like his brain was too twisted and fucked up to ever have a stable woman. To his surprise, he found a perfect match.

He was driving in opposite direction of his apartment and outside the city. Two hours of drive later, he reached his destination. He parked the car outside a house in the countryside.

He knocked the door couple of times and waited. The door opened and a young girl said, "this late? Everything good?"

"Yeah," he said and entered inside. "You can go back to sleep now. I'll stay the night."

"Okay. Good night," she replied.

"Good night."

He walked inside the other room. There was Tina, his sister. Several medical equipment was keeping her alive. Liam dragged a chair and sat next to her.

"I want you to be the first person to know about it. I found a woman. She's perfect. I think I'm in love with her, Tina. But it's too complicated. It may never work out between us. Her father would never allow it and there's no running away from him. Also, she's already married. It has happened first time in my life. Never thought I would find a woman that would make me feel this way."

Liam continued to confess all his feelings to his sister. He would occasionally come here to tell her about his life. Most things were depressing but it was first time he was happy. After few hours, he slept next to her.

****************************

Liam opened the door and entered inside. He swore that the lights were off when he left the apartment, but they were on now. "Gary?" said Liam when he saw Gary sitting in the sofa.

"You've been busy, Liam," said Gary.

He walked towards the living room and gave his best friend a nice hug. "How're you doing, man? It's such a pleasant surprise," said Liam.

"I'm good. I came back this morning and thought to meet you. The security cameras outside shows that you've got a nice girl for yourself. I'm happy for you man. When do I get to meet her?" asked Gary.

"Why would you check the security cameras?" asked Liam. He didn't want Gary to know about Cathy but now he can't help the narrative.

"Relax man. I didn't saw you and thought to just check it in case you weren't living here anymore. I haven't heard from you in months, so wasn't sure if you're living here or not. Why are you so defensive?" asked Gary.

"Nothing man. It's not like you think. I'm not dating her. It's casual," said Liam.

"It didn't look casual in the security footage," teased Gary with a smile on his face.

"Stop it, man. I'm telling you there's nothing between us. She's married," said Liam trying to throw him off his back.

"Fuck. Buddy, I was really hoping for this to work for you. I want to see you in a relationship. Happy with someone for once. You deserve to be happy man," said Garry.

"You came back to make me feel miserable?" said Liam trying to lighten the mood.

Garry laughed and said, "you can't continue to crush your own feelings inside forever. One day you'll have to open up to someone."

Liam looked at his phone as it was ringing. "Give a me sec, I'll be back."

He walked into the bedroom and answered the phone, "hello."

"How's my boy doing?" came the response from the other end.

"I'm good, Frank. How about you?" asked Liam.

"Not so good. But enough about me. I heard you're fucking that bitch lawyer. Is that true?" asked Frank.

"What?" replied Liam.

"Don't play dumb with me boy. I know everything. Now be honest, are you fucking that lawyer?" his voice time was firm.

"Um. I..." Liam hesitated to answer.

"It's a simple yes or a no. I'm not asking for explanation." This time his voice had a hint of anger.

It looked like the secret was out. There was no point lying to Frank. Since he called which means he already knows. "Yes. I am."

"Good. How much does she trust you?" asked Frank.

"I'm not sure. It's kind of casual between us," lied Liam. He felt a lump in his throat while answering to Frank.

"Well then you must gain some trust. Because I want you to bring her to me."

"What?" Liam's couldn't control the panic in his voice.

"Don't tell me you're serious for her."

Liam closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "No. It's casual."

"Then you're going to bring her to me."

"I don't think she trusts me that much, Frank. If I try to force her it won't be any good for us. Remember, she's a physical warrior. It'll turn into a bloodbath. She's trained well for these situations." Liam tried to come up with the best excuse to stall in such short time.

"I trust you, Liam. I'm sure you'll come up with a plan for her. Tina would also appreciate your help. I'm sure she would tell you to help Uncle Frank," said Frank.

He felt a strong punch in his gut. It was a clear warning. He wasn't asking. "But I don't think she'll be ready by then, Frank." Liam was trying to persuade him without offending.

"We don't have enough time now. Time is running out. It wasn't a request, Liam. I do a favor to you and your family and in return I expect your help. Are you saying no to me?"

Liam tried his best to control his anger and frustration. "I never said no. Don't worry. I'll come up with a plan soon," he said.

"Perfect. Talk to soon. I've got to go."

He disconnected the phone and turned around to find Garry standing behind him.

"Please, tell me you're not working with that son of a bitch," asked Garry.

"Garry, you don't need to eavesdrop on my calls," replied Liam as he passed him trying to avoid the topic.

"So, you're going to trick a nice woman into whatever shit that monster wants? That's what your mom would want her son to do, right?" asked Garry.

"My mom is dead. There's no heaven or hell. She's not watching me," said Liam in a much frustrated and loud voice.

"That's what you do to convince yourself? Nice one. You can do all shitty things to women because your mom is dead and not seeing you do all those things," replied Garry, disgusted in the actions of his best buddy.

Liam looked towards Garry and said, "stop. Please, stop Garry."

Garry saw Liam's eyes were moist and it appeared as if he was fighting his tears. He waited for few seconds and analyzed his facial expressions.

"Oh, my god. You like her," replied Garry.

"No. No. NO. You're being an idiot," replied Liam as he turned away to hide his obvious emotions.

"That's why I thought you found a real girl this time, in the security footage. Those gestures were real and genuine. They were your raw emotions Liam. Unfiltered emotions. You had no control over them. Don't let that gangster take them away from you."

Liam turned and this time he had tears rolling down. Garry walked up to him and gave him hug. "Please, Liam if your feelings are true then don't ruin them because of Frank. Honestly, look at the footage. I've never seen you like this with any girl. You've had enough tragedies in your life. You deserve happiness, man."

"You've always teased me for my ability to get girls to the bedroom. But I felt hollow every time they left. There was never a connection between us. And eventually I stopped pursuing those meaningless physical relationships," said Liam.

Garry could see his eyes lighten up as he continued, "but Cathy's different. She's just as fucked up as me. She doesn't know it, yet. From the beginning, I forced myself to not feel any emotions for her. I tried to convince myself that I'm being an idiot. But her naïve yet passionate nature forced all those bottled-up emotions to come out. It's like she's made for me. I love her Garry. I don't like her. I love her."

"Then don't do this to her. Find a way. Fight for your love," said Garry. He had always supported Liam since they were kids. The difference of race never came up. True friendships don't see the skin color.

"I owe my life to Frank. I can't do this to him. He was there when I needed him the most. Now he needs me. I can't back out because I fell in love. He didn't need to pay for my bills after my grandfather passed away, but he did. He even paid for my education. I know you think he's a fucked-up gangster but he's the reason I'm alive."

"Are you even listening to yourself? You're going to sacrifice your love for a gangster? What are you doing to yourself, Liam. This is not you. I know you, man. You used to fight for me, always. No one dared to bully me because you were there at my corner. Now you're telling me that you won't fight for your love?" Garry tried his best to add some sense to him.

"It's complicated Garry. I know I'm never going to forgive myself for what I'm about to do. But I'll still do it. Everything I do to her from here onwards will hurt me ten times more than it hurts her. But I'll do it. There's no other way." Liam's face looked like his soul had died, just now.

"I don't understand, why? Why Liam? There's always a way. You must find out," said Garry.

"You don't understand the complexities, Garry. Frank is paying for Tina's medical bills. If I betray him now, Tina will die. He's spending over 500K a month to keep her alive. It's been almost seven years. She's my last family member. I will sell myself if I must, to keep her alive."

"My father has money but not that kind of money. I would have helped if I could. I promise man. What about Carter? He's your grandfather's brother. I'm sure he can help. He won't let your sister die," said Garry.

Liam closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "What I'm about to tell you should not leave this room."

Garry nodded and said, "of course."

"I'm the reason my parents left this town and never returned. Let's just say, Carter is into some shit that isn't legal in any country."

"He molested you?" asked Garry in utter shock.

"I told my mom. She went to my grandfather. My mom suspected that he knew about it since the beginning. It was because he wasn't shocked when my mom told him. Instead, he tried to play it down. Like maybe I misunderstood him, or I made up the story. My mom was disgusted at her own father. She left the same night and vowed to never return. If it wasn't the accident I wouldn't have returned."

"Holy fuck," said Garry. Unable to comprehend everything. "How many things can go wrong in one person's life," he thought.

"Yeah. I still haven't talked to Carter. He can't face me, and I don't want to face him. So, it's safe to assume, he's not helpful in this situation."

"What about Cathy? Her father can pay for anything easily," said Garry. He felt the excitement in his idea.

"How do you know Cathy's father?" asked Liam. He had never introduced him to Cathy.

"I saw her in the footage, Liam. Everyone knows Catherine Goldman because she's John Goldman's daughter. Don't dodge my question," said Garry.

"She can't help. Her father had taken all the money out of her control and moved it under her husband. She needs permission of her husband to spend even a single dollar from that account. I don't think there's any legitimate reason for her to ask that kind of money without raising some questions. If her father or husband knew about our affair, everything will be over. Not only would she not get the money, but I'll be dead as well."

1...678910...12