A Legal Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cathy, can pay the guy for his troubles?" asked Liam.

"Yeah, how much?" asked Cathy.

"Let me see. The total would be $15,909.10. Card or cash?" he asked.

Cathy looked towards Liam in shock. She didn't expect it would be this expensive. "What the hell did he purchased?" she thought.

Liam looked at her and asked, "what?"

"This expensive?" asked Cathy.

"There's nothing too expensive for you. Now, card or cash?" asked Liam.

"Card," replied Cathy and pulled her American Express card and gave it to him.

They left the store as Liam stored all bags in the trunk. Once the car left the store, Liam looked at her and saw anger in her face as she continued looking outside from the car.

"Is everything, okay?" asked Liam.

"Yeah," she replied but her response had an obvious anger in it.

"Okay. Tell me what happened?"

She turned towards him and said, "what happened? I paid almost three months of my salary in that store like it was nothing. I guess my money is also part of your plan now."

Liam could sense her anger and frustration and said, "since when you started living off your salary?"

"You don't know a thing about me so don't assume anything," replied Cathy. In her anger, she no longer cared about the requirements her language.

He took a deep breath and replied, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed anything. It's my fault. I promise, I'll pay you the entire money by the end of this week."

Cathy realized that she was too angry at him. She said, "it's fine, sir. I was too surprised by everything. I don't take any money from my father. All my expenditure comes out of my salary."

"Why's that?" asked Liam.

"It's a long story. He had created a family trust fund for all the expenditure. That fund works for daily expenses and maintenance of his properties including salaries for all his staff. Trevor has the sole power to take money out of it. He manages the menial stuff for my father. My father knows that Trevor is a loyal and fearful person. He won't dare to misuse any money from the fund. After my fight with my father, he removed me from the fund's beneficiary. It was meant to be a lesson for me but I'm also stubborn. Please don't force me to apologize to either my father or my husband, sir."

"I won't. It's my fault to assume your luxurious lifestyle. I'll pay the money for everything. Give me some time."

"Don't bother, sir. I'll manage. I have some savings of my own," replied Cathy.

"Good to know. After all a lawyer makes more money than a paralegal," he replied with a smile on his face.

He parked the car and ordered her to wait for him outside. She stood in the parking lot of his apartment complex as the memories of the last time hit her. "I'll get to cum now," thought Cathy.

Liam walked past her with the bags and said, "don't dream of orgasms. I can read your thoughts. Let's go, now."

Cathy felt embarrassed by the comment but said nothing. She followed him to his apartment. Inside the apartment, he placed all the bags in the living room and ordered her towards the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and behind her was Liam.

He brought his hands from behind her and gave a light pinch on her still erect nipples through the fabric of her blouse. At this moment, she realized that her nipples were on full display all along. Now it makes sense. The young man behind the counter was constantly ogling at her tits. She ignored him at the time thinking he was a young man full of testosterone.

"You enjoyed broadcasting your tits to the world, didn't you?" whispered Liam in her ears.

"No. No, sir. Ah... that hurts sir," she felt more embarrassed after knowing how exposed her tits were in front of that young stranger.

"Don't lie. Tell the truth."

"Honest to God, sir. I would have covered my tits if I had any idea about how exposed they were in front of him," she replied.

"No you wouldn't. I never gave you permission which means under any condition, you stay still and act normal. Is that understood?"

"Ah... yes... please sir, it hurts... ah..." Her screams became louder as Liam increased the pressure on her nipples.

"Answer the question."

"Yes, sir. I would have stood still." She yelled out loud trying to cover her pain.

"Strip. You have 30 seconds. Starting now," he ordered.

Cathy forgot everything that happened before and jumped to action instantly. In record time, she stood naked in front of the mirror. With her legs spread and hands locked behind her head, she felt his one hand kneading her left tit while the other massaging her clit.

"Oh... oh... ah... sir... may I... cum? Please..." she begged, trying her best to hold back.

"No, you may not. Now suck my fingers clean," ordered Liam while bringing his fingers to her lips.

She hungrily opened her mouth and sucked his fingers with all her desperation. Her pussy was pulsating hard from desperate need. It was extremely hard for her to keep her hands locked and not bring herself to an orgasm.

He pulled the fingers out of her mouth. She turned to face him and softly begged him, "please fuck me, sir. I'm going crazy. I need you inside me. Please sir."

Liam gave a kiss and said, "I can't. If I'll fuck you then you will have several orgasms and I won't allow it."

"I won't sir."

"Don't promise something you can't deliver. But we can work something out. I'm still not going to fuck you, but I'll allow you to fuck me. Rule is simple. You cannot cum."

"Yes, sir. I understand. Thank you, sir."

"Well, let's get back to the living room then."

Cathy followed him into the living room. "Wait here. I'll bring a mattress. Bedroom gets boring and we need some fun." She nodded. Liam brought the extra queen size mattress from the spare bedroom and placed it on the floor. He positioned it at the center of the living room. It took him few extra minutes adjusting the sheet and setting the pillows.

"Now let's look at some of the gadgets that you purchased earlier. It's time for the surprise reveal. I want you to sit on the mattress on your knees facing me," ordered Liam.

Cathy rushed towards the mattress and took the desired position. He ordered her to open the legs and lock her hands behind her head again. The final order was to close her eyes. He told her not to open her eyes until commanded otherwise.

She heard a lot of noises. Her impulse was to open her eyes, but she forced herself to not disobey him. Each second felt like an hour. Her excitement and anticipation were increasing. What could be the surprise?

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," said Liam.

Cathy opened her eyes and her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe her eyes. "This is too much," her brain told her. Liam stood behind a professional camera set on a tripod. There were wires connected from the camera to a laptop that set next to it on a stool. The red light blinking on the camera meant that recording was on. Above the camera was a giant microphone pointed towards her. It was a hypersensitive professional microphone to record clear audio from several feet. The entire setup was recording live feed into the laptop.

She instantly covered her private parts using both hands. "Sir, please don't do this. I'll do anything you want but don't record it."

"Why? You don't trust me anymore?"

"It's not that, sir. I've seen too many celebrity scandals leaked online. If someone leaks these videos online, it'll ruin my life and my father's reputation. We disagree with each other, but I have massive respect for him. I cannot become the reason for his shame. My entire life I've worked hard to make him proud." Cathy's voice sounded too worried.

She had her disagreements with her father, but her entire life revolved around him. He wasn't available for her growing up, but she still looked up to him. All her staff helped her grow up to the woman she has now become. But she understood it early on that was impossible for her father to be around her all the time.

"If these videos leak, you'll live in shame, but I'll be dead. You must understand, I have more incentives to keep these videos safe then you. The idea is simple. You need a lot of training. I can't be with you all the time to monitor the progress of your training. This setup will help you live stream the training so I can watch your progress from anywhere. I can also provide live inputs."

"But sir, if anyone hacks into our stream it'll be over." Cathy asked a legitimate question.

"I know. That's why this setup is not using any known streaming website. It's a private website only available to a few dedicated IP addresses. Each device must have a custom VPN installed that provide one of those dedicated IP. This laptop has it installed. My phone and my laptop also have it installed. In short, our entire setup is extremely secure."

"I don't understand a thing you said, sir. I'm not a tech nerd," replied Cathy.

"Let me explain to you in layman term. You can't hack something you don't know exists. This website doesn't exist anywhere without the VPN. And the VPN's installer file is exclusively available with me. Unless I start sharing it with other people it can't be found. And I will never share it with anyone," replied Liam.

"How do you know so much computer stuff, sir?" asked Cathy.

"Garry. He taught me. He's doing his PhD in Computer Science. He paid for his education, and I learned it for free," he replied with a smirk. "Now are you fine? Do I need to explain more?" asked Liam again.

"No, sir. I'm fine. Let's roll the dice and hope for the best. I don't want to ruin it. I trust you," replied Cathy and took her original position by locking her hands behind her back.

"Perfect. Let me reset the video and test the live stream options here," he said in his own excitement. He pressed some buttons on the camera followed by some more on the laptop and the video began streaming live on the private website.

He walked up to the mattress and laid on his back. His head was pointing towards the camera. Both were completely naked. "Now it's your job to make me cum while avoiding your own orgasm. I'm not doing anything here. Let's see your innovative ideas."

Cathy looked at his flaccid cock and realized that first task would be to work towards a full erection. She crawled up to him and took hold of his cock, nervously looked to the camera and saw a red light indicating it's recording everything. A deep breath in with her eyes closed, she decided to forget about the existence of the camera.

She began by giving a single big lick from his balls to the tip. A soft moan was the indication that he enjoyed her tongue. For the next few minutes, she continued licking, stroking and sucking his cock. And finally, it stood in its full glory.

Cathy looked up at him with a proud smile hoping for some encouraging words but received none. He wasn't going to help her tonight. She got up and prepared to ride his magnificent cock. Her pussy was soaking wet from all the stimulation. She grabbed his dick and pointed the head towards her entrance. An involuntary and animalistic growl escaped from her mouth as she began to sit on his cock. This extreme hunger for a cock was a new feeling for her. A raw desire to fuck took over her entire being.

With a single push, she sat on top of him with his entire cock buried inside her. "Ouch," she screamed, surprising herself. In her desire to fuck fast she forgot to give herself time to adjust for his size. Cathy waited for few seconds with some deep breaths and then began slow motions up and down.

And then it happened again. The animalistic urge began rising inside her. The frustrations of past few days had worked its magic on her. She placed her left hand lightly on his chest for better support and used the right to rub her clit while going full ballistic on his cock.

Cathy looked directly into the camera as her groans intensified several folds. Her sudden change in response surprised Liam. This was a completely different Cathy.

"Ah... fuck... yes... yes... fuck me... I... love... love... it... sir... sir... you don't... know how desperately... I needed... your cock... deep inside... me... ah... ah... fuck... this feels... wonderful... so... good... ah... ah... I'm... close... too close... already... I must stop now... but... I can't... this feels so good... I don't want to stop... sir... please may I cum... please?"

Her eyes focusing on the blinking light of the camera. She became curious how she looked at this moment. A woman with pure raw lust with no regard to the world.

"No. You cannot cum. Unless this is the last time you want my cock inside your slutty pussy," replied Liam.

"Ah... fuck... fuck... fuck... STOP..." she yelled and reluctantly hopped off him. She was on all fours, next to him and couldn't move. Her body needed time to come down from the extreme edge. The loud sounds of her panting echoed across the entire apartment.

"You know the more time you give me to recover, the longer it'll take you to make me cum. Which means extended session of constant edges for you. I don't mind either but it's your decision. How long can you tolerate this?" said Liam with a smirk on his face.

"You are very cruel, sir." She replied while looking into his eyes with an extreme lust.

Cathy reluctantly crawled down and began sucking his cock. She could taste the mixture of her own juices. It felt awkward but she wouldn't complain.

"I like to be honest. You're still horrible at giving a blowjob. I can see us here for several hours," said Liam.

She looked up at him with disappointment in her face. It felt like someone had stabbed her. In her mind, she was giving her best, but it wasn't enough.

"Please, help me sir. I don't know how to do it better."

Liam looked at her and said, "okay. You're using too much hand. It feels more like a handjob instead of a blowjob. Because you're relying too much on your hand that wonderful throat is not being utilized. If you want to get better, then lock your hands behind your back and use only your mouth. No one wants a handjob from a slut."

This was the second time she heard the word 'slut' from him, and it bothered her. But she decided to stay quiet. She followed his advice and locked her hands behind her back. Now the most difficult part. Trying her best to accommodate his cock in her mouth but as it touched her throat the gag reflex kicked in.

Liam saw her trying for over five minutes but couldn't make progress at all. Her gag reflex was too strong. She had tears all over her face. The failure to make any progress frustrated her even further. She had passed the most difficult physical and mental challenges in her life but somehow this challenge felt beyond her range.

"You need to relax your throat. If your throat muscles are tight, it's impossible to penetrate. Just relax," said Liam.

Cathy pulled her face up and yelled at him, "I AM TRYING. WHAT DO THINK I AM DOING FOR SO LONG?"

This took him by surprise. He realized that she was too frustrated from her failure.

She felt bad for lashing out at him and said, "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to yell at you. It just feels impossible for me."

"Each failure teaches you something new. Hop on. Try again later. Continue until you succeed," replied Liam in a calm tone.

"Thank you, sir for understanding."

She instantly jumped back on his cock and began riding it. The surge of erotic euphoria kicked in again and her hand reached for the clit.

"Ah... ah... this feels... so... good... so... good... fuck... fuck..." she repeated random dirty words that were somewhere present in her subconscious mind.

"Yes. Keep going you slut. Fuck me like you mean business." There it was. He said it again.

Cathy looked down at him and said, "don't say that word to me, sir."

"What word?" asked Liam.

"Slut. I am not a slut, sir. I'm just yours. I belong to you and only you. That doesn't make me a slut." She replied.

"Yes, you are correct. But that makes you, my slut."

She squinted her eyes and asked, "what does it even mean? Sir, I just want to be clear. You can do whatever you wish to me because I belong to you but I'm never going to fuck anyone else. I'm yours and only yours, sir."

"And what about your husband?"

"As I said, earlier. I'm only yours. No one else can or will ever touch me but you, sir."

"If he demands to fuck you, then what?"

"He can't. Because I'm yours."

"You're still married to him and belong to me. That makes you what?"

"I'm not sure, sir. But I know that doesn't make me a slut, sir."

"It does. It makes you, my slut. My personal slutty pet. Don't look for definitions or semantics. Don't deny it. You are my personal slut. Tell me, what are you?"

Cathy closed her eyes as his words began to have a weird effect on her body. She felt a tingle of jolt in her pussy each time he would say the word. "I am your slut, sir." She replied in a whisper.

"Huh? I can't hear you. Speak louder."

"I am your slut, sir." She said it in a normal tone, but it felt like there were no emotions behind her words.

"I don't believe you. Tell me like you mean it."

Cathy took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes and said it with more confidence, "I am your slut, sir."

"Then why do I feel a hesitation in your tone? Are you ashamed of it? Or are you afraid?"

"No, sir."

"Then speak louder. Speak confidently. Be proud of it. I want to hear a sense of achievement in it. Tell me like it's the biggest achievement of your entire life. Make me believe your words."

Cathy was getting much closer towards her edge and felt like she didn't have much time left. "I am your slut, sir. I am proud to be your slut, sir. I will always be your slut, sir."

Each time she said the word, a jolt of tingling erotic sensations would trigger in her soaking wet pussy.

"Louder. Look at the camera and make the camera believe it. Yell at the top of your lungs. Speak like you want the entire world to know about it."

She looked up and directly into the camera. Riding the cock while rubbing her clit, she shouted, "I AM YOUR SLUT, SIR. I AM YOUR PROUD SLUT, SIR. I AM YOUR SLUT, SIR. I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR SLUT, SIR."

Each fiber in her body felt alive and sexually hyperactive. How can words effect the physical sensations in her body was unexplainable for her. And then she felt the peak. A point of no return.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck..." she yelled hopping off him. She felt vibrations through her body as she tried to hold her orgasm. This time she didn't have time to recover and crawled towards his cock. Hands locked behind her back; she began her next attempt at the blowjob. Liam saw her body shivering as she tried her best to break the virgin barrier of her throat.

Gluck. Gluck. Gluck. Loud noises of her gag reflex echoed but it was still another failed attempt of her. She gave her best for over five minutes and then realized it would need another attempt.

Liam laughed as he saw her ruined makeup when she began riding his cock again.

"What? Sir?"

"Nothing. I love your effort. The best slut doesn't care how she looks when pleasing her man."

"Do I look funny, sir?" This made her conscious of herself.

"No. You look perfect. Exactly how I love. A perfect slut."

"Thank you, sir. I promise to be better. A slut you deserve, sir."

"How did I manage to find her? It's like she's custom made for me," he thought.

This time she reached the edge much faster than before. Her entire body was hypersensitive, but she wouldn't give up. She crawled again through her shivers towards his cock and gave it another chance. The cycle continued.

It was her sixth attempt when her mind was too aroused to focus on her gag reflex. And suddenly it happened. The head of his cock successfully penetrated inside her throat. Her eyes popped open. She looked up towards him. He had a proud smile on his face and nodded to her. It was the best feeling for her. "Success," she thought. The best part, she did it all on her own.

1...56789...12