A Legal Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There must be something you can do. I refuse to give up and ruin both your lives."

"In real life, a lot of times there aren't many options."

"After you left, I struggled in school. I convinced my father to transfer me to the same school as you. I'm glad he did it. We had to move but seeing my results, it wasn't a difficult choice for him. I fought for my best friend even though it was easy to stay here but I was sure about it. There's no way for me to force you to do anything but first time in my life I'll be disappointed at my best friend if you go through with it," said Garry with his last attempt to convince Liam.

"I don't expect anything otherwise. I'll hate myself for the rest of my life. But I can't let my sister die. Even if it means a miserable life."

Gary couldn't say anything more to him. Liam has made up his mind.

****************************

PART III - Obsession

Unknown Location

Johnathan Goldman walked in the hallway to meet Martha Wilkins. She was a longtime ally and a close friend within the organization. Martha had always supported John. Once upon a time they had an affair. The affair continued well over a decade. It ended when John's wife caught them. John swore to never cheat on her with another woman. And he kept the promise until her death. He had some habits that his wife never found out. A loophole to his promise. It took extreme caution to keep these habits a secret because there was no way his wife would stay with him after finding about it.

John and Martha met when he was single. He always wanted to marry her but for her marriage was never on cards. She loved John but told him no when he proposed. She was at the time rising the ladder in CIA. Her career was much more important for her. They broke off and John met Fiona Johnson.

He was heartbroken and angry at Martha hence proposed Fiona before he was ready. They married and she became pregnant two months later. During her pregnancy, John's affair rekindled. For him, Martha was an escape from his dark side. Every time he was with her, he could control those horrible urges.

Martha inducted John within the organization. She was the one to plan his rise of power inside. Her planning had always been unbelievably strong. She was nominated as the Director of National Intelligence last year. First black woman to achieve this feat.

John stood outside and knocked the door. "Come in," said Martha from inside. "Wait for me here," said John to his bodyguard, Harry.

He went inside and closed the door. "How are you doing, Martha?"

"I'm good. It's been longtime since we met. This must be necessary. There are too many eyes on me now. I can't continue taking these risks," said Martha.

"I know. But I can't talk about it on phone, even on a secure line," said John as he sat on the sofa chair opposite to her.

"Go ahead then. We don't have much time."

"Things need to change and with urgency. I need your support to get Martin off the President's chair inside the organization. He has become too aggressive lately. For decades, this organization and the people inside have flourished because we were under the radar. General people didn't know about our existence. That's how we were able to do what we want for years. His actions will bring us in limelight. That's not good for anybody," said John.

Martin Hughes was the President of their organization from past twelve years. He was chosen as the President after the last one died of sudden heart attack. John and Martin both were the only two options at the time. After majority chose Martin, John became the Vice-President. It was all Martha's efforts to bring John to such high prominence within. John's loss at the time was a surprise for many. After Martin's win people realized the trump card behind him. His son, Jeffery Hughes. There are several rumors about Jeff even inside the organization. He successfully created fear among the people who were most powerful in the whole world.

The reason for the fear was the mystery. Jeff was an exceptionally high IQ master planner. Always five steps ahead of his opponents. Martin was a puppet, President. Jeff controlled the strings. After all these years, no one was able to decipher his methods of information. There was an incident right before Martha was told about her nomination that caused chills down her spine as well. Since then, she realized not to mess with Jeff.

"It's not Martin, John. You know who's being aggressive here. And no one will support you in waging a power war against him. Two main reasons for it. First, everyone is afraid of him. Second, he makes too much money and power for everyone. There's no logical reason for them to go against him," said Martha.

"So, he breached you as well? You're even afraid to take his name. What happened to that fierce Martha I once knew?" asked John.

"There's a difference between being brave and being stupid. You know without me there wasn't any way you could've reached to this position. I know you lost to Martin, and you can't accept it. But there's no reason for us to unnecessarily wage a war. You know what happened to Fionna when we tried to cancel Martin's membership. It was a message. At the time, he wasn't even President and now he is. Some fights are not worth it, John," replied Martha.

"Fionna's death was an accident."

"One hell of a coincidence."

"Are you going to support me or not?"

"I can't, John."

There was a strong disappointment in John's face. He had never imagined Martha refusing to support him. There's no way anyone else would support him when they find out Martha is not by his side.

"You always find a way to break my heart, Martha. I hope you'll be happy sitting on Jeff's lap. Goodbye." He stood up and left the room.

Martha felt terrible for what she did to John. "I wish I could tell you my reason, John. I'm sorry," she thought.

****************************

Cathy sat in her office barely able to focus on her work. She couldn't believe it was Friday already. Time was flying. Liam and Cathy were always the last people to leave the office late at night. The reason was simple. He would make her perform erotic tasks inside the office. Once at home, she was required to stream her practice sessions live for at least an hour. Then he would allow her sleep.

This routine became too exhausting for her. She can't let anyone at office know about her extra-marital affair. And the long hours meant extremely less time for sleep. This week she barely got four hours of sleeps each day. But she wasn't complaining. Her mind and body were in overdrive mode.

"Think about the dark chocolate. Earn the prize and everything will be worth it. Remember those glorious orgasms. Everything feels wonderful once I cum," she thought. Orgasms had become her motivational reward points.

Yesterday she unlocked another achievement. Deepthroat with extended breath control to stimulate the balls with her tongue. She was able to hold her breath for twenty seconds each time. Twenty seconds of licking Liam's balls was too erotic for him. A lot of this stuff was easily achievable for her because of her martial arts trainings. She had learned breath control as part of her training.

Liam had realized that her blowjob skills had improved drastically. No one would believe that she gave her first deepthroat a week ago. When people are enthusiastic and passionate about something they master it faster than anyone can imagine.

She became much more comfortable with the dirty talk. This made her realize that it turns her on. Her subconscious mind craved the humiliation during sex. It was extremely difficult for her to confess this to Liam last night.

Cathy remembered her confession as she felt a jolt of excitement in her pussy...

"Oh fuck... yeah... I can't believe you became such a wonderful cocksucker in a week. A slight nudge in the right direction and the slut came out of the closet," said Liam as he deposited the load deep inside her stomach. He pulled his cock out and ordered her to lick it clean.

She had her hands locked behind her back the entire time. Her eyes met Liam's as she slowly began licking his cock clean. A raw emotion surged within her body which felt alien to her.

"You want to say something?" asked Liam.

"Yes... sir..." she replied in between each lick.

"Finish your task and then you may tell me whatever is in your mind," he replied.

Cathy took her time worshiping the magnificent cock with her tongue. Once the job was done, she waited patiently on her knees as Liam dressed. A naked lawyer on her knees, in her office, waiting for the paralegal's permission to speak.

Now fully dressed, Liam walked and sat in her chair. Somehow this move felt more humiliating for her. It was as if he stripped her of all her power and professional status as well. A power move which should have offended her, but it made her pussy wetter than before.

"Now, you may speak," said Liam.

"I honestly don't understand my feelings, sir. Grew up in a privileged, rich and powerful family. Always felt like a princess. For outside world my life was perfect. But I grew up lonely. Never had any friend of my age. Never left my golden cage. Until I left for Harvard, all my interactions were with my teachers, trainers and house staff. Indoctrinated with the fear of God. I have so many unanswered questions that I can't explain to myself." She looked at the floor as tears started rolling down.

"What questions? I might have some answers to them."

She looked up at him with tears, "why did I let you control my life? We were friendly but I had no reason to trust you. It doesn't make any sense."

"That answer resides in your upbringing. You never had a real friend. No one who could dare to challenge your ideas in any capacity. Until you met me. Well, everyone told me not to speak to you like that, but I couldn't be different around you. First time you felt a connection that was real. Honestly, you married a man not because you loved him but because he was religious. Your instincts told you that he was a safe bet, and your father would approve him. Now tell me, are you honestly happy in your marriage?"

"Sir, I don't want to misrepresent him. He's a wonderful, loving and caring man," she replied.

"I'm sure he is. I don't doubt it. But that wasn't my question."

Cathy looked down at the floor again and began crying profusely. "No, sir. I'm not happy in my marriage. He's always nice to me. I know he sacrificed everything to marry me. But I treat him so badly. Especially, since last few weeks. Why can't I love him back, sir? He's a perfect husband. Why can't I become a perfect wife to him?"

"He's a perfect husband but not perfect for you. Relationships don't work like that, Cathy. Your pair don't match because you forced yourself into a relationship with him. The paster, your father and your teachers told you about a perfect husband. All the traits in a man that should attract you towards him. Essentially, you chose a man of their choice, not yours."

"But he's too good. Why can't I have the same choice? I don't have any reason to justify why I don't love him."

"Why do you feel the need to justify it? And to who? You're trying to find a reason which means you don't love him. That should be enough. I've had several ex-girlfriends. Does it mean they had some issues? No. They were all perfect for someone. But that someone wasn't me. If I'm not compatible with a girl, it doesn't mean she has some flaws. We're just not looking for same things from life."

"I can't leave him, sir. My father won't allow it. There's no running away from my father."

"I know. But you can't live your entire life in fear. I'm not saying to run away. Keep doing what brings true joy and satisfaction in your life. Sometimes, it's being a slut," he said with a smile on his face.

"A slut for you, sir. Only you," she replied with a matching smile.

"I love how you're getting a hang of it. One day, you'll begin to love the dirty talk."

"Honestly, from past few days I'm trying my best to suppress this urge. I tried my best but failed miserably every time," she replied.

"What urge?" asked Liam.

"Whenever you talk dirty, I feel disgusted. That disgust soon turns into humiliation. It feels like a punch in the gut followed by an electrifying jolt of excitement down in my pussy. From there it spreads across my entire body. When you dressed and sat in my chair as I'm on my knees, still naked, it makes me feel powerless. Your mere gaze from there increases my humiliation. This feeling of zero control should make me angry."

She stopped for few seconds to gather her thoughts and then continued, "I should rush towards you and teach you a lesson. You don't even have a chance if I do so. The disrespect I feel right now should upset me. Why doesn't it?"

"What are you feeling, right now?" asked Liam.

"I'm turned on. I feel humiliated, disrespected and degraded yet excited. I want to touch my pussy, but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you own it, sir. I can't touch it unless I have your explicit permission. It requires exceptional mental strength and discipline to stay calm and not give in to the strong urges. May I share my honest words, sir?"

"Yes, you may."

"I think I love you, sir."

This took Liam by surprise. First time he broke the eye contact and looked away. It took him few minutes to get up from the chair. He walked to her and patted on her head like a pet. "Get dressed. It's late. We both should go home. Take rest tonight, skip the training," he said and left her office.

... those last words brought her back to the present. He had avoided her the entire day. She couldn't focus on the work at all.

"Did I fuck up? Why did I say that to him? I'm married. Why would he need such complications with me? I should apologize to him. This is bad. He's angry. It was too early to tell him. It's less than a month since I surrendered my will to him. Men need time for such a commitment. What commitment am I thinking here? There's no way we can ever be together..." Her thoughts ran wild. She had too many questions with no answers.

She looked at the time. It was 6:30. "It's late. I think everyone must have left by now. Why didn't he come to my office, yet?"

Her panic was spiraling out of control when the door opened, and he walked in. She felt better. A deep breath helped her to calm down.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"For what?"

"I shouldn't have said it last night."

"Don't worry about it."

"You're not mad at me?"

"No. I was planning something special for tonight."

She smiled with an instant excitement running through her body. "Command your slut, sir."

"This week you've practiced walking across the entire office with blindfold. But you could hear everything around. Your martial arts training helped you follow me with the sound of my footsteps. Let's escalate it. Can you move inside the entire office with no sight or hearing capabilities?" asked Liam.

"Yes, sir."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir. It's easy. Hearing your footsteps was an added advantage but I didn't need it to move. The entire map of this office is set in my head. The distance, spatial sense and my surroundings are part of my muscle memory. I don't need to see or hear anything to move effortlessly," replied Cathy.

"So, if I tell you to crawl up to James' office. You can do it with no sight or hearing ability?"

"Again, yes sir. I can walk, run or crawl anywhere inside this office building with all my senses blocked."

"Well, we'll test that tonight." He walked up to her and placed two small boxes in front of her. "This has zero vision contact lens and the other box has the smallest noise-canceling earbuds. I'm told that once you place them perfectly you can't hear the loudest blast near you as well. I doubt it. Specially after looking at their size. Try them both let's test it now."

Cathy picked both boxes. She opened the first one which contained the zero vision contacts. Once she had them on, it was pitch black inside the room. It was the incorrect order because now she can't see the size and shape of the earbuds.

Liam laughed at her as she fumbled through them. "Not so aware of your space now, are you?" he said.

"I'm sorry, sir. I hadn't had a look at them so it's difficult to figure out how to put them in," she replied.

"Don't worry, I'll help you."

He walked up to her and helped insert the earbuds inside properly. They entered completely inside her ears. There was no way to tell that she couldn't hear or see anything. Liam took two steps back and clapped loudly next to her left ear. She didn't even flinch.

"Tell me honestly, can you hear me?" asked Liam. He got no reply or change in her expressions. Then he screamed randomly in her right ear. It was unbelievable. These earbuds were completely soundproof and yet hidden from the view.

Cathy had experience with blindfolds before but having no ability to hear the surrounding sounds felt nerve-wracking to her. She jumped in her chair as Liam's voice was a surprise to her.

"How're are you doing?" asked Liam.

"I don't understand, sir. I can hear you," replied Cathy.

"Yes. Only when I want to command you. It's connected to a device in my hand. It's like a one-way radio signal. I want you to feel the senses gone but still have the ability to order you around. Now here's how things will work. Your patience and obedience are under test tonight. I'm leaving now to finish few errands and return whenever I wish. Keep seated in your chair with both palms flat on your desk. Do not move until you hear my voice through those earbuds. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Cathy felt the nervousness.

"You cannot remove the contacts or the earbuds until I explicitly command. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"When I'll return, you'll hear the word 'begin'. This is when I expect you to stand up and confidently walk to the main entrance of our office building. Your job is to invite me inside your office. Prove to me that you are my slut. Once I'm inside your office, it's your job to be nasty. Show me what you learned so far. Don't hold back."

"I'll make you proud, sir."

"I hope so. For tonight, I'll take a magic pill. Honestly, never needed it before but tonight's special. Your throat is too good. Since the accident, I struggled to cum, but you managed to fetch it soonish. With the help of this pill, I'll have erection for several hours and ability to cum multiple times. It'll be fun."

"Thank you, sir. I'll wait for you, patiently."

And then it went blank. No sound. No vision. Cathy placed both her palms flat on the desk. This was the time to show her obedience towards him. "I will not fail," thought Cathy. She continued to motivate herself. But time slowed down.

A long time of nothingness. Then she remembered the first night at Liam's apartment. Every erotic memory began flashing in front of her. The amazing orgasms she had. The wonderful feeling of his cock buried deep inside her pussy.

These memories helped pass the time. But it did something else as well. Her pussy was soaking wet. She felt on extreme edge already. What would happen when he touches her tonight? How could she control her orgasm? It feels too much already.

And then she heard his voice through the earbuds. "Begin."

****************************

Frank's Home (2 days ago)

"I talked to James and he's preparing to get a date for the trial. He's adamant at bringing you down for his political career," said Carter. He was like an old stereotypical white lawyer that anyone could imagine. But he was sharp for his age.

"Your team can handle him," replied Frank.

"There are complications to this case Frank. He has a lot of hard evidence on you to stir up the pot. Even if I manage to create a reasonable doubt about the evidence, let's be honest here, people of this city do not like you much. Finding jury to support you would be next to impossible. James and his team have little to work for a win and we have a mountain to climb," said Carter. He looked at the changed expressions of Frank and his son.