A Legal Trap Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as if out of my body, my mind, I said, "I want you Paul..."

"I want you too..."

There! Yes! He was... There it, he was... A slow rising pain, giving way to him entering me, pressure, deep pressure... Slowly it spread until... I felt calmness over taking me, a pleasure, a... Movement, pressure, and a slow retreat as he pulled his hips back slightly, shifting his body behind me, lower, and again slowly he entered me. A kiss on my neck... The nipple of my smaller left breast being squeezed gently by his left hand, my hips trying to roll forward as he... Fuck! Oh fuck...

"Paul...," I moaned heavily contented.

"Yes... You feel so amazing," he cooed.

He slid himself further into me, the hand at my ass now caressing its way down my thigh... I reached for his hand at my breast and held it. My mind was... There was a moment of confusion, he moved my hand, and our hands positions were now swapped. I was holding my breast, his hand over mine, he was squeezing both... It was unexpected, I shivered, but the thrust of his hips into me made my mind explode, my hand, my breast... I was floating, vulnerable, giving, stomach tightening, something moved, where am I... Pressure.

FUCK! I shuddered hard as if I'd been knocked off my feet! My hips trying to mash back into like I'd convulsed, been repeatedly shocked, no shook, shocked... Why are you... This... I was sheathed in a, wrapped in a warmth. My skin tingled as if a gust of icy wind had passed over... Electric... The sound of his breathing in my ear, his lips on my neck, another thrust seeking pleasure... I bucked back hard toward him, arching, reaching around with my free hand to pull his hips into mine, digging my nails into his thigh. The sound of his hips slapped into mine, I tried to tighten around his cock... FUCK!

There was awareness, an awakening, a comforting glow I could just make out. Wait! He was pulling out! No! No, no, no! Wait... Another thrust and I felt all of his want collide into me; the sound of hips slapping together was much louder this time. And there was more pain, mixed with a stirring of deep pleasure I couldn't fully comprehend. A quicker retreat of his hips, another penetration with purpose, this one desperate, deeply powerful, and then slowing to rest his hips against mine. I felt a harmony, I had fully surrendered. There was synchronicity in our craving for each other, for...

No, it was more, it was growing! I moaned loudly, eyes cemented shut. More drunken lust, his lust... A hand moved over my sex and I couldn't help but try to buck uncontrollably and ride his cock as if in a freefalling. I was now driven blindly by desire, pleasure, and an insane want to desperately gather every sensation, to focus on their collective... He was matching my gyrations, committing fully, each thrust deep, pounding into my ass harder, pounding, his hand at my hip encouraging my desire, pulling me into him, willing me... I was giving him...

A swelling, the moment of his climax explosive for him! I felt it, the pulsing, throb that came in quick little jerks. It was consuming us both. I'd tried to tighten myself around his cock draining inside of me, pulsing inside of me, and a voice softly called out my name. I couldn't stop his pumping of his cock into me over, and over, repeatedly slamming himself home. Pain, numbing pleasure... Fuck!

When I didn't think I could take another entry or whether he had anything left to give - I felt his body give out, the final release, the love in his arms tightly around me...

March 22st 7:09 AM

I was sitting, a little gingerly, at the dining room table eating a piece of toast while Paul was finishing up getting ready for work. My mind had been solidly focused on last night - us, this morning as I got ready for work. We didn't talk afterwards, just held each over until we'd both succumbed to sleep. It was one of the most contented night's sleeps I'd had in years.

I'd talked to Lisa about what I'd experienced the first time Paul and I had sex, skipping any crazy details, but sharing enough to maybe get an explanation as to whether this was normal. She was quick to congratulate me on having my first the big 'O' as a woman. Orgasm, climax, getting to the promise land - she said.

Hilarious and delivered in full-on typical Lisa manner dripping with sexual innuendos. For a few days after we'd talked I caught her with an open mouth in an 'O' expression or holding her hands together in the shape of an 'O' every time we saw each other at work. Luckily she dropped it after a couple days, but I'm sure it won't be the last time I'd get that from her. Would she be able to tell I had a 'glow' today?

Were those feelings I had really an orgasm? Maybe it was close that first time, I remember sensing something, feeling different, but no big hit like last night. I was certain something was different last night for me, even without having any ejaculation to speak of. Something deeper and more powerful had rolled on and over me I was sure of it. Was this some kind of HRT benefit? If so I would so take it if it could be that way every time, I thought smiling.

"Morning... You're smiling, can't say I haven't had a few of those this morning..."

I got up and met Paul at the coffee maker, took his face in my hands, and kissed him softly, but with purpose.

"You make me smile... Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome. I'm glad I have that effect on you...," he chuckled pouring a cup of coffee.

"You've had quite the effect on me Mr. Kline," I carefully hugged him from behind as he set the cup down and turned to study me.

"Everything okay?"

"Absolutely... Couldn't be better."

March 22st 9:33 AM

We'd gotten to work with a couple minutes to spare and after getting off the elevator on our floor Paul and I went our separate ways. He had a busy day with interviews for the CIO position, his replacement, and a bunch of other techno babble he tried to lay on me on the way to work that I tuned out. He was pretty cute though and I did try to listen like I cared. I Think he knew I didn't.

The kiss before we got out of his car in the garage brought smiles to both our faces. I think some of my smiling was I knew we'd be going home together, so I had something to look forward to. No sooner had I entered my office than my phone started ringing - it was Gina Barnes and judging by her tone and want to see me immediately my 'Couldn't be better' morning was about to become a steaming pile of excrement...

In her office she was composed, but cold. By now I'd figured that was her standard mode of operation, but when she began the dumping of her issues, it came quick, hard, and was going to be painful for my team and ultimately me.

Her first issue - the Johnson Trucking LLC case had gone to appeal, unbeknownst to Cal, and was settled out of court. The ultimate ruling exonerated Johnson Tucking LLC of violating state campaign contribution laws. They did plead to a lesser infraction, but the center piece case she was relying on did nothing for the case we were building with its new disposition. This case was the one that Gina had put a lot emphasis on in her brief and we were now going to be scrambling to strengthen the Bentley and Cambers case points as they related to Janet and Martin's ethic violations.

If that wasn't enough to ruin the morning, the hearing had been moved up to this Thursday and the venue changed to an appellate courts conference room. That wasn't that big a deal for Gina, but the reassignment of the mediating party from a retired judge neither side had ties to, to a retired state supreme court judge who had ties to Janet was going to be a problem. Gina had a call into the state bar to find out how, why, and when these changes were made and to let them know of the possible bias / conflict of interest. To say she was pissed would be an understatement.

But the worst piece of news delivered from this meeting was I was to assist Gina in the actual proceedings. I'd be a glorified paper pusher, but I would be there in the same room as Janet and Martin as Gina tried to screw them. She caught the concerned look on my face while belaying her want.

"Is there an issue with that request," she asked annoyed.

Fuck! "No Mrs. Barnes, I'm..."

I stopped speaking when she stood, then walked around her desk to lean against it just to the right of the seat I was in. She had used this 'power move' on me when I got this assignment and while intimating, I was used to her doing scary Gina things like this now. I sat back and waited for the barking to begin.

"To this point Elizabeth I have been quite impressed with your teams efforts, even with the set back with Johnson Trucking. I am however wondering why you have issues with assisting me in the case we've built against Janet and Martin at the hearing. Help me understand your reservations," she asked none too gently.

"I have no problems assisting Mrs. Barnes," was my hushed reply. Think!

"But there 'is' something, some problem I'm not aware of, correct?"

Fuck! I was done hiding crap and I trusted her allegiance to Jacob, to the firm. She was his pit bull in court to God's sake, and I was just fodder to be easily chewed through and spit out as a lowly paralegal. I spent the next fifteen minutes describing at a high level my involvement with investigating Amber's disappearance and left her with enough sprinkled 'coincidences' to say I thought Janet may have been involved.

"I was not aware you were that involved in retrieving Amber, I apologize for doubting your commitment Elizabeth."

I was a little taken aback, shocked by the apology, "Thank you, I... I value my job and the opportunity given to me by the firm. I would be happy to assist Mrs. Barnes at the ethics hearing."

She smiled, then chuckled, "Happy might be an overreach, but I think this experience will be good for you. Plus, I fully intend to screw both of them; even with what I'm certain was Janet's medaling to getting someone at the state bar to make concessions for her regarding the hearing."

::--||--::

Two chapters remain... Thank you for sticking with this story. Rachel M. Moore

12