A Lesson in Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,396 Followers

Neither of us said a word for a long time, just being next to each other and watching the stars, it was magic.

"I brought champagne, so we can celebrate, my cousin got it for me," he rolled onto his elbow and looked down at me.

"Trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me is more like it," I laughed as I reached up and pulled his lips to mine, trying to let him know exactly what I thought of the prospect before we got up and headed back to the balnket.

"To the future," Tom raised his glass and I raised mine, I had never tasted champagne before and the bubbles tickled my nose and made me sneeze, which made Tom laugh. I had thought it would be sweet, and the dry taste wasn't really that good, so I grabbed the bottle, shook it up and sprayed the both of us with all that was left, we were soaked.

Tom tackled me and started tickling me, I begged him to stop but that only made it worse, squirming and laughing, I finally managed to pull his face to mine and distract him with a kiss, he stopped and sat up looking down at me as I breathed heavily. His tickling had moved my simple dress up around my waist exposing the lacy pink panties I had chosen just in case he got to see them. He just stared at me, sliding his hands up my body, he pushed the dress up to my breasts. I lifted just enough, and it slipped up over my shoulders and off my arms, my panties and matching bra were all that was left.

My chest rose and fell in anticipation as I watched Tom pull his shirt over his head, each breath heavy with desire.

"Let me," I reached for his belt and with trembling hands slowly undid the buckle, then one by one the buttons on his fly, Tom laid back on the champagne-soaked blanket and locked his eyes on mine as I pulled his Levi's down his legs, biting my lip and admiring the gorgeous man lying before me.

Sliding my hands up his legs and across his body, I pressed my body to his and kissed him like it were the first and the last time, like it was every time in between, my tongue danced with his, powerful then delicate, it was all full of passion, Tom's hands moved over my body exploring my naked flesh as I ground my crotch against his.

"Are you sure?" he asked as his fingers found the clasp of my bra. Sitting back, I nodded as he fumbled with the clasp, reaching behind my back, undoing it for him, and letting my bra slowly fall away.

His gasp spoke volumes and the delicate touch of his hand slid up my stomach to find my now exposed breasts, squeezing gently and then pinching my nipples between his fingers, "So perfect, "He muttered, "So very perfect."

I blushed and lowered my lips to his once more, leaving a trail of kisses across his cheek and down his neck, moving across his collar bone to the center of his chest, "Tom, I've never, with anybody," I said softly as he pulled my lips back to his, rolling me on my back.

"Me either," he smiled down at me as he lifted on his elbow admiring my body, his hand sliding across my stomach, his fingers tracing the edge of my panties, as my small cock strained underneath the flimsy fabric.

I lifted my hips and the satin and lace slid down my legs, Tom sat at my feet, the look on his face told the story of his thoughts, he thought I was beautiful, all of me, I almost started to cry. When he touched me there, stroking what had been the point of so much ridicule and licked his lips, I could feel the tears as they slipped down the sides of my face. Tom kissed it and took my small testicles in his hand, focusing everything he had on bringing me pleasure, it didn't take long.

"Tom, " I tried to warn him but he either didn't hear me or didn't care, my body clenched and then spasms ripped through me, I spurted a few times and my body shivered, he swallowed without a thought and laid down next to me, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him, driving my tongue into his mouth getting just a hint of what he had received, "I love you, Tom," I couldn't stop the tears now if I had wanted to, he wrapped me in his arms and just held me.

"I love you, too," he whispered in my ear as he stroked my hair.

I sniffled a little and sat up, wiping my eyes, convinced I looked like a racoon, he smiled up at me like I was still the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"I never thought..." I didn't need to say it, he knew. I smiled and looked at him, his bare chest, his strong arms pulled behind his head, that crooked little grin that he knew drove me crazy, and pink and purple boxer shorts, with little hearts and flowers all over them, they were hiding something, something that I wanted. I grinned at him and slid my fingers under the hem, pulling them down, he lifted his hips, I could see the lust growing in his eyes and knew he wanted what I wanted, I wasn't sure who wanted it more.

It was just as gorgeous as the rest of him, big, but not huge and perfectly proportioned, it twitched and throbbed as the cool night air touched it, I bit my lips and then licked them and having no idea what I was doing lowered my lips and kissed the very tip like I would a sleeping child, soft and tender, delicate. I looked up at Tom and he smiled and nodded, slowly I touched the very tip with my tongue, drawing a circle around it and kissing it again. It felt nice and I found I liked the slightly musky aroma that was filling my head.

I had watched some porn videos so I knew the basics but what I had seen had been hard and raw, the men and women had said things to each other I couldn't say, it was nothing like what I wanted to experience with Tom, especially for my, and his, first time.

I kissed it again, this time slipping the throbbing head into my mouth, twirling my tongue around it as he had done with me, of course, my entire cock had fit in his mouth with ono problem, his was much bigger and I wasn't sure how much I could take. I started slow, sliding him as deep as I could letting his shaft glide along the top of my mouth as I pressed my tongue against the other side, it felt good, I liked the feeling of him in my mouth, I liked the taste of it even more. I tried to take him deeper, but my throat wasn't ready, and I gagged, just a bit, so I slowly reversed the process watching as a single line of spit ran from my lip to the tip of his cock.

I looked at Tom and he smiled at me, "You like?" I asked. He just nodded.

I started experimenting to see what got the best response, he liked it a lot when I used my tongue and seemed to appreciate when I tried to take him as far in my mouth as I could, when I ran my teeth along his shaft, he winced and let out a little scream, so that was a no go. I looked at him and we both just laughed.

I kissed his balls and sucked on them a bit and he really liked that, but what he liked most was me taking him as deep as I could and moving my lips and tongue up and down along his cock as I stroked the last few inches with my fingers. I wasn't in any hurry since I was enjoying what I was doing almost as much as he was, but I wanted him to feel what he had made me feel, I wanted to taste what he had tasted so I got more aggressive. I gagged a time or two, but I refused to stop, and then I coughed, and it happened, he slid all the way into my throat, letting out and audible, "Oh my god."

I froze, staying there for as long as I could as he pressed against me. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I slipped him from my mouth and just laughed.

"Can you try that again?" he was smiling like I had never seen him smile and I knew whatever it took, I would make it happen. I went back to work like a fiend, sucking and licking him, taking him deeper and deeper and trying to slip him down my throat, "My god, Connie, please," he begged, I forced myself to cough, relaxing my throat and once again he slid all the way in, his hands pressed against the back of my head and his body clenched just as mine had, he shook and trembled and let out a loud moan as his cock pulsed in my throat and stream after stream of his seed slid down my throat.

He finally relaxed and dying for breath, I slid him from my mouth, using my hand to squeeze the last drops of his cum from his shaft, I caught it with my tongue, relishing the salty bitter flavor, I collapsed next to him as he softened in my hand.

"You've really never, not even that?" I slid my hand up his chest.

"No, you're the first, both times," he caught his hand with mine, kissing the top of my head.

"We can do it again, if you want, but you have to catch me first," I jumped up and ran to the pier, jumping odd into the cool water. He was right behind me. We kissed and splashed and played, exploring each other's naked bodies under the water as we swam.

"You know, I did catch you," he grinned that grin and I wasn't about to protest.

He let me climb up the ladder first, making a very lewd comment about my butt before following me, before he went to the truck and produced two large towels, he 'just happened' to have brought with him.

We collapsed onto the blanket, losing ourselves in each other, his hands exploring my back and fondling my breasts while I focused on getting him hard again, it didn't take long. I was a woman possessed, I drove him all the way down my throat before I started sucking and licking him, taking his balls in my mouth and sucking them hard, this time I was using everything I had seen in the porn videos I had watched, and he was responding, moaning and grinding into my mouth, I could feel him getting close and a devilishly dirty thought came to my mind, I stopped and started sucking and licking my fingers while my other hand gently stroked his cock, smiling at him as his eyes begged me to go back to what I had been doing. Only when he begged me, "God please, Connie, please," did I lean down and kiss him and, once again drive his cock down my throat.

Working my lips and tongue up and down the slick shaft, my fingers started moving between his legs, pressing on the spot just below his balls, Tom moaned and opened his legs just enough for my finger to find his rose, it was pulsing along with his cock as my lips and tongue continue to work their magic, he wasn't complaining about the extra attention. When I slid my fingers inside him, he gasped, when I found that small fleshy bulb, I was looking for me groaned.

"Oh my god, oh my god," when he started to clench and I took him as deep as I could and just before he could release, pressed my fingers into his prostate, his body trembled as he screamed and filled my throat with his seed. I held him there until he was completely done pressing gently against the fleshy bulb drawing gentle circles with my fingertips.

We lay next to each other under the stars, Tom was exhausted, and I was just happy to have shared what we shared with him, especially since it had gone so well.

I went to find a place to go potty and smiled when I came back to find him fondling himself, "Really? You want more?"

"You did so much for me, I just thought maybe I could do something for you," he took his hand from his cock and reaching down next to him, produced a small bottle of clear liquid and a condom.

"Tom, I don't, um I didn't..." I laid down next to him and kissed him.

"You didn't what?"

"Think you would, I didn't know how to ask," I picked up the condom, smiling coyly at him, "And we don't have to use this if you don't want to, it's not like I can get pregnant, and I cleaned myself out earlier just in case."

"You nasty little girl, you," he tackled me and started covering me with kisses, my lips, my neck and then my breasts, he spent what seemed like hours on my breasts, tracing circles with his tongue and nibbling at my nipples, I could feel myself leaking as my tiny cock screamed for release. He worked his way down across my stomach, kissing my navel and driving his tongue into the small opening before moving slowly down to my crotch. Tom kissed my cock and licked up some of the juices now freely flowing from its tip before he pushed my legs up to my knees and drew his tongue down my crack.

"You're not the only one that did some research," he laughed at me just before he drove his tongue into my hole. Kissing and sucking and licking, he was driving me crazy, my little cock, my boy clit, was pumping out clear liquid like a west Texas pump jack, I didn't know I had that much in me. When Tom stopped to pick up the lube, I was so ready I was about to scream. I watched as he squirted the liquid on his fingers, moaning loudly as he slid them inside me, finding the same little nub I had used to torture him. He took his time, the pleasure was so close to agony it was hard to tell whether it hurt or felt good, I just wanted release.

I watched as he slathered his rock-hard cock and moved between my legs," god please, Tom, please," I was begging him to take me. I closed my eyes when he pressed against my rose, letting the feeling rush over me as he slowly broke into my sanctuary, taking my virginity.

"Are you alright?" he stopped to ask.

I just nodded, whimpering, "Please."

Slowly he took me, driving an inch or two in and then pulling back out before going just a little deeper. Shivers spread through my body as I finally came for the first time, Tom pressed deeper and deeper until I felt his body against mine his full warm balls against my tiny little marbles, "My god Tom, please just fuck me, please, I can't take it anymore," I begged.

He leaned down to kiss me starting slowly and the faster and harder until our bodies were colliding in a passion filled rage, my screams mixing with his grunts and moans, getting louder and louder, my tiny cock spewing more and more juice onto my stomach, finally I screamed a scream of pure ecstasy, wrapping my feet around him and pulling him as deep as he could go, he thrust and let out a moan so deep and guttural, it was hard to describe, his body shuddering in sync with the tremors that ripped through mine, Tom collapsed on top of me and we both just started laughing, his seed deep inside me, he had made me a woman.

I took a quick dip in the pond to clean up before we got dressed and headed back into town, this time I laid my head in Tom's lap and fondled him through his jeans, he didn't seem to mind, warning me that if I weren't careful, I would make a mess. When I realized he was serious, I grinned up at him and undid his pants, taking him in my mouth and finishing him with my hand, this time, getting to taste his wonderful juice as he spewed onto my tongue. Four times in one night, my boyfriend was a stud.

It was almost three when he dropped me off and I could see the light on I my dads' study, I kissed Tom and sent him on his way, deciding to deal with my dad on my own.

"Constance," that wasn't good," are you alright?"

I peeked around the door frame to see him sitting at his desk pretending to work on something important, probably the crossword puzzle from yesterday's paper, "Yes daddy," I never called him that but thought it might help," I'm fine. We went out to the fishing pond at his parent's place, Tom brought champagne, and um, we sort of went skinny dipping," I looked at my feet, figuring that underaged drinking and getting naked with my boyfriend would be bad enough, he didn't need to know the rest, even if he strongly suspected it.

"But you're, ok? Some guys..."

We had talked about his concerns for my safety, so went and sat down across from him at his desk, "Dad, I'm fine, Tom is a nice guy, he would never hurt me."

"Ok, then," he sat back in his chair.

I went around his desk and climbed in his lap," I love you, too but really, I'm fine."

"There is one more thing," he gave me that look, the same one he had used when he gave me my new birth certificate, "This came for you today," he tapped the envelop on the table.

I had gotten a late start on all the college application stuff and while Carla was going to Stanford to become an engineer and Tom and Simon had gotten accepted to Notre Dame and Joe and Amber were staying local, I hadn't been accepted anywhere, there had been so many rejections, I picked up the envelope, it was my dream, my first choice, it was Berkley, where my birth parents had both gone to school, met and fallen in love and made me, where I could get a degree that would get me into law school like my dad.

I was trembling," daddy, I can't," I handed him the envelope.

"Well?" my mom had come into the room, Carla was standing right behind her, they had all been waiting up for me, just to share this moment, either way, my family was with me.

"Dear Constance," my dad started reading, "Congratulations, and welcome..." that was all I needed to hear, I screamed, and my mom and dad and my sister hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breathe.

When we had all finished screaming, I took out my phone, I knew Tom would still be up, the call was both melancholy and happy, I was going where I wanted to go, I would be an hour away from Carla and we would be archrivals, but I would be two-thousand miles away from the man I loved; the man I had just given myself to body, soul and, well, yeah that too.

We had known it was probably going to happen and a few days later when the rejection letter came from Notre Dame, it was a certainty. I had the first of several surgeries and my little Adam's apple went away and I had my orchiectomy.

Tom and I spent as much time as we could together and made so many trips out to the fishing pond, repeating the events of our graduation night visit as often as we could, we tried to stay in touch when we went off to college, but for him and me, it would never be the same.

On the occasion that all six of us were home for the holidays, we would get together, and it was almost like we had never been apart, almost, we would be best friends forever but nothing more than that.

I graduated with honors as did Carla, she went on to get her PhD, and with a solid 173 on my LSAT, I got accepted into Harvard Law, just like my dad, I think a letter from a certain sitting Federal judge helped a little, too.

My last surgery was almost anti-climactic, I took the summer off to recover and worked with my dad as a clerk, which set me up to do the same thing for a Federal Appellate judge when I graduate next spring.

Michael had been a blind date, a nerdy History and Government teacher at a local high school, he was just as charming and funny as he was nerdy, and I like him immediately. We went to see a friend's recital at The Berkley School and stopped for ice cream after and I told him about my past, letting him know I was a trans woman. To my amazement, he didn't run away with his hair on fire, instead he asked a few simple questions, none of them inappropriate, why, when did I now, that kind of stuff, I told him the short version of how Carla had rescued me as he finished his ice cream.

The perfect gentleman, he walked me to my door and asked if he could call me again, I said yes and gave him my number.

He started to leave, and I grabbed his arm, "You can kiss me goodnight if you'd like, too," I smiled at him, thinking about how Carla had taken the lead with me. The kiss was nice and sweet with just a tinge of pixie dust, it took me two hours to describe the date to Carla. I fell into bed and drifted off to very pleasant dreams.

It took two weeks for him to call me again, this time it was a more traditional dinner and a movie, I slipped my hand in his as we left the theater and didn't have to tell him it was alright to kiss me goodnight; this kiss was more pixie dust than it was sweet and lasted longer than the first one, too.

We dated for almost a year before he asked me to marry him, even going behind my back and getting my dad's permission first. The wedding was small but beautiful, just my family and his, Carla was my maid of honor and Michael's brother Marcus his best man. Tom, Simon, and Amber were there, too with their spouses and partners, Tom had figured out he was gay, and Henry was just a gorgeous as he was. Amber had married Joe, divorced him and married him again, this time for keeps.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,396 Followers