A Lesson in Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and I had waited until tonight, our wedding night and the anticipation was intense, He unzipped my wedding dress, soft moans drifted from his lips as he let it slide to the floor, pooling around my feet, a sea of white satin and lace. I turned to face him, pushing his tuxedo jacket from his shoulders, and wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his lips to mine, my husband's lips, the start of our first night together man and wife, our first time together.

Pulling away, I took his bowtie and dropped it to the floor and started slowly unbuttoning his shirt, I bit my lip as his breath quickened. As his shirt fell, I went to my knees, slowly undoing his belt and unzipping his pants as he kicked his shoes from his feet. Sliding my hands up his legs and under his boxers, I looked up at him, for a nerd, he as in very good shape, tight abs but not quite a six-pack, a nice chest, and broad shoulders, I had seen it all before but never with these eyes, never with the eyes of his wife, I could feel myself start to get wet.

Before I could reach my prize, Michael pulled me to my feet, picking me up and carrying me to our wedding bed, I watched hungrily as he lowered his boxers, he was beautiful, not huge but larger than average, I used to have one too, so I know about those things, full and thick with a slight upturn, I licked my lips, hunger filling my soul.

Michael climbed onto the bed, laying next to me and kissing me passionately as his hands caressed my lace covered body, slowly undoing the front hooks on my corset, every time I reached for him, he stopped and pushed my hands back above my head, kissing me sweetly; not a word was said as he slowly removed the pieces of my trousseau, kissing my stomach as he tossed my corset to the floor next to our bed, then my breasts, licking and suckling at my nipples as my bra joined it.

Raising up, he and smiled at me as he sipped his fingers under the waist of my panties, pulling them slowly down my stocking clad legs, admiring my crotch, my sex, my womanhood, my pussy for the first time. He brought them to his face and inhaled deeply before he tossed them to the floor and slowly lowered his face to my crotch, licking the inside of my thigh with his tongue as he began to trace wet lines to my aching center, finding my lips he sucked them gently at first and then harder, giving one then the other a nip, I shuddered, my breath coming hard and fast, I could feel it growing deep inside me, I could feel my juices dripping down my crack as he continued to explore.

Finally, he took my clit in his mouth, sucking hard, flicking his tongue back and forth across my swollen nub," Michael, Michael, my god, Michael," I started calling his name as my body started to shake and tremors of pleasure ripped through me, only when the spasms stopped did he make his way slowly up my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles across my abdomen to my breasts, up my collar bone to my neck, bring his lips to mine, kissing me passionately as he guided his cock inside me.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH,' I let out a small scream as he took my virginity, moving into me slowly, it was an amazing feeling, so different than when Tom took my ass for the first time, my vagina stretched to take him all the way inside me, "My god Michael, I love you so much," I whispered in his ear, "I'm so glad we waited, this is so special," I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him hard, "Now please fuck me like a cheap whore, make me yours forever."

I came twice more before he finally joined me, collapsing next to me in a sweat covered heap. We slipped under the covers and fell asleep in each other's arms, I was still in my garter and stockings when he woke me up the next morning, kissing my crotch and drawing his tongue up and down my slit. I pulled him around and took him in my mouth as he continued to invade my wetness with his lips and tongue, I erupted in an epic orgasm as he filled my throat with his hot seed.

We made love all morning, Michael filled all my holes and I eagerly let him, hot sweat, and sticky cum covered our bodies and ecstasy wrapped our souls as we shared our passion, until my dad called from the lobby telling us we were going to miss our flight if we didn't stop what we were doing and come downstairs so he could take us to the airport. A quick shower and we packed up my dress and Michael's tux, got dressed in our travel clothes and left for our honeymoon where we would repeat the events of last night and this morning over and over again, until we got it just right.

I got that internship with a female justice in the Court of Appeals, First Circuit, and then another with Justice Comey Barret, followed by a position at a mid-sized firm in Boston so I could focus on what was most important to me, my husband and our two adopted children.

I was lucky enough to get a few noteworthy cases and when the Appellate judge I had clerked for retired, I was appointed to replace her, one of the youngest and the first transgender federal judge in our country's history.

Sometimes I wonder where I would be if Carla hadn't gotten so annoyed that my baggy clothes were messing up our physics project, or maybe they weren't and she saw this in me all along, I just needed her to set me on the right path.

Did I mention how much I love my sister?

* * * * *

PS. There are three methods for vaginoplasty that I am aware of, penile inversion, sigmoid, and peritoneal, both sigmoid and peritoneal provide a self-lubricating vagina. I mention this because someone I let pre-read this called me on Connie getting 'wet' on the wedding night. Just thought I'd clarify...

Also, please leave me a comment, knowing that you care about what I write is what keeps me publishing here. Thanks, and I do hope you enjoyed the story.