A Lesson in Humility Ch. 03 - Oral Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I like boys who retain their conscience even when their pricks are standing. Unfortunately, conscience must be beaten into a boy." With a deft movement of her open palm she slapped the underside of his still-standing cock head. James grunted in pain and shock. "The words you are looking for are 'thank you Madam,'" said Myriam. "I am taking my precious time to mould a pathetic virgin like you into a wonderful man. You could at least be grateful. So let's try again." The slap, in the same place as before, rang out. James grunted in pain.

"Thank you Madam."

"That's better. I am going to give you one more. The next time you disobey a direct instruction like this there will be more." She sounded like a high court judge. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Madam." With her left hand she grabbed the base of his shaft. With the right, she prepared to strike. James flinched, waiting for the inevitable blow. She brought her palm to his cock head and James fought to keep his hands behind his back, clasping them tightly and wincing, his eyes closed. But the blow didn't come. "What a surprise," she said, smiling at him. "You are able to exhibit some degree of self-control." James just nodded, relieved. Then she slapped his prick again. He cried out in surprise and pain. The head of his cock stung! "Boy..." she hinted.

"Thank you Madam," he stammered out.

"You're a fast learner. Now we will begin phase two of your punishment."

"Phase two?" he repeated in horror. If that was phase one he dreaded to think what phase two would be.

"You are free to leave at any time, boy."

"Please Madam..."

"Leave or stay, the choice is yours," she said matter-of-factly.

"Then I'll stay."

"And take your punishment?"

"Yes Madam."

"Good. Spread your legs." He complied although he felt his heartbeat quicken and his stomach twist with dread. His balls were not particularly large but right now he felt as though they were dangling low, exposed, and undefended for whatever cruel torture she would mete out. However, she simply ran a teasing finger over them and up his still-smarting prick. It felt good, relaxing after the pain. He released a tension in his muscles that he didn't know he was holding. That's when she grabbed them. Applying just enough pressure for it to hurt, she looked directly into his eyes. "Your bollocks control you, boy. Do you realise that?"

"Yes, Madam."

"You are a pathetic, porn-addicted virgin, aren't you?"

"Yes, Madam."

"What are you?" The pressure on his balls increased ever so slightly and he winced.

"A pathetic virgin, Madam."

"A pathetic porn-addicted virgin," she corrected him, amplifying the pressure on his balls again.

"A pathetic, porn-addicted virgin," he repeated.

"Full sentence, please."

"I am a pathetic, porn-addicted virgin Madam." His face burned bright red again but he realised that his prick was stiff, aching for her touch.

"Good boy." She released his balls and he breathed a sigh of release. "Open the top-left drawer in the cabinet on your right and take out the string that is stored there."

"Yes Madam," he said, making to walk for the cabinet. Her slap across his arse was swift and unmerciful.

"Crawl, boy. Men have the right to walk. Pathetic, porn addicted virgins go on their hands and knees."

"Yes, Madam." The response was becoming automatic. He went to the drawer and saw that the string was indeed where she had said it would be. It was simple and white, exactly what people think of when you say the word string. He took it in his hand, wondering why she was asking for it. When he turned around, he saw that a laptop had been placed on the sofa, open and switched on. He crawled back to her, string in hand.

"The next time I ask you to bring something I may tell you to bring it in your mouth, like a dog. What do you think? Is that how you deserve to be treated?"

"If it pleases you, Madam."

"Good boy. You're learning very well. Now, tell me boy, who is your favourite adult actress?"

"My favourite what?"

"Adult actress. Your favourite pornstar."

"Yeah, I know what it means. Erm..." He hesitated, wondering if there was a safe option here.

"I'm waiting."

"Asa Akira," he said quickly in a small voice, as if the less time the words were in his mouth the better it would be.

"Asa Akira, very interesting." She opened a pornographic website and typed in Asa Akira's name. "How interesting. 'Asa Akira gets fucked hard then swallows his cum.' Have you seen this video?"

"I don't think so," James replied.

"Is this what you fantasise about when you touch yourself? Fucking a girl hard and having her swallow your cum?"

"Sometimes, Madam." It was true, although lately James's pornography habits had become more focused on women who specialised in domination and humiliation.

"Oh dear, boy. Rough sex, ejaculation into girls' mouths. This isn't the behaviour of a good boy, of a wonderful lover. This is the behaviour of a porn addict. Well, let us see if we can change that. Give me the string." He placed it in her waiting palm. She twisted one end into a simple loop and tied it off. She then wrapped it around James's scrotum and threated the other end through the loop. "It's very simple, boy," she explained. "With a simple tug I can cause you a great deal of pain." She pulled it gently and he felt it tighten around is poor scrotum. "Now, we will see who is more interesting for you: me, or Asa Akira." With that she clicked the play button and angled the laptop towards him. Asa Akira, a slender and very pretty Asian woman, was wearing a white shirt and approached a man. They began to kiss and he immediately placed a hand on her chest, revealing her braless breasts for all to see. She moaned appreciatively, although Myriam doubted that they were moans of genuine pleasure.

"You may stroke your cock, James. However, you may only look at me. If you look at pornographic material, well..." She gave another gentle tug on the string, and he felt it constrict around his testicles like a noose around a condemned man's neck. "You may not cum without permission or there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes Madam." James was extremely hard and he was only too eager to bring himself to orgasm again. He fixed his gaze on her legs, wishing she would permit him to see her womanhood again, to smell it, to taste it. However, her knees remained together. He thought about the time he had brought her to orgasm with his tongue, picturing her panting chest in his mind's eye.

"Eyes open boy. No cheating."

"Yes, Madam." He stared at her knees and wished he could open them. On screen, Asa Akira was on her knees and taking the male actor's enormous cock. She was staring at the camera, her eyes emphasised with heavy mascara and... James grunted in sudden shock as Myriam tugged on the string. It constricted around his balls, strangling them.

"Oh dear, boy. That is hardly flattering."

"I'm sorry Madam."

"You will be. Focus on me and continue masturbating."

"Yes Madam."

"And tell me that you are a horny little pervert."

"I'm a horny little pervert Madam."

"Look into my eyes when you say it." He stared into them. They were green and very beautiful, but he felt so small when she regarded him in this way, looming over his kneeling body. She gave the slightest of tugs on the string, as if there were any doubt as to who was in charge.

"I'm a horny little pervert Madam."

"You certainly are, but we can change that. Keep masturbating." He did not need encouraging; he could feel the pressure building inside of him. He forced himself to look into her eyes, thinking about her and how pathetic he felt, pumping his fist up and down his cock for her amusement. Unlike that man on the video, who had now bent Asa Akira over and was just about to plunge his-

"Ow!" Another tug brought James's focus back to Myriam.

"Very disappointing. Perhaps I will not permit you to cum at all."

"Please Madam!" His eyes were wide and as pleading as his tone of voice. Asa Akira groaned in ecstasy on the laptop.

"What a dilemma. Do you think you deserve to cum at all?"

"Please Madam!" He was growing increasingly desperate. He could feel the pressure building and slowed down his strokes so as not to pass the point of no return.

"'Please Madam' is not an answer, boy. Do you think you deserve to cum?" James was worried. There seemed to be no correct answer. He thought quickly, he had to say something that wasn't yes or no, something better.

"I... I don't think it matters what I think Madam. It's for you to decide."

"Oh that is excellent! Very clever! Well let me think about that. You have broken the rules, but you have taken your punishment. It is clear that you are trying to be better. I think perhaps you have earned your orgasm."

"Thank you Madam!" He began stroking harder, eager to shoot a load of cum for her.

"However, there is a price. You will suffer during this orgasm. She leaned forwards and clasped his balls, this time using her nails to dig into them. It was an awful biting sensation but James felt his orgasm approaching even faster at this simple display of power. "Look into my eyes, boy. You are going to eat every drop of your cum. You are going to lick it all and then you are going to thank me for having mercy on you."

"Yes Madam." Her eyes, her deep green eyes, were stern and unbreaking. She knew she had him, rather literally, in the palm of her hand. James had never felt such a thrill in his life and it was all it took to make the pressure in his balls reach close to breaking point. "Please may I cum Madam?" he said, the desperation in his voice clear.

"Are you ready to eat it all?" She amplified the pressure a tiny amount and he grunted in mixed pleasure and pain.

"Yes Madam!"

"Can't you withstand another minute?" James looked at her pleadingly. "I suppose not. Cum on my boots, then. And remember to lick up every drop."

"Thank you Madam!" He allowed himself to lose control and the orgasm that had been building inside him was released, spurting rope after rope of hot white cum onto her black boots.

"Look at that, boy." He looked up from her boots to the laptop that she was indicating. On screen, Asa Akira was catching the man's semen on her waiting tongue. She smiled at the camera and licked more off her palm. "I suppose this is what men consider sexy. Lick your cum off my boots and smile, like she did. Go on, be seductive." James tried to follow her instructions, licking up his semen with the tip of his tongue in a bad parody of slutty femininity. He looked up at Myriam as Asa Akira had at the camera and grinned, swallowing it down despite the acrid taste. "You missed a spot," she pointed out. James bowed down and licked another big dollop off the tip of her boot. "That's a good boy. Now, James, you may get to your feet and sit on the sofa. She closed the pornographic website, shut the laptop and placed it on the table, making room for him. Meanwhile, James got to his feet, wincing as the blood rushed back to legs that had spent too long kneeling. He sat down next to her, conscious of his naked body beside her fully-clothed one.

"How do you feel?" she asked him, taking his hand in hers.

"Good, I think?"

"I'm happy to hear it. You bore the pain admirably."

"Thank you!" He seemed genuinely proud that she thought so.

"In fact, I think perhaps you liked it."

"Liked it?" He seemed confused. "Can you like pain?"

"Certainly. Have you never seen someone eat a curry with tears streaming down their face?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I like extra hot curries myself. But it's not really the same as..." he searched for the right word, but if there was a more technical name for what she had done to him, he was unaware of it, "having your balls squeezed and your dick slapped, is it?"

"On a chemical level they are similar. Pain causes endorphins to be released in our brain which a good number of people enjoy." James sat thoughtfully for a second.

"I mean..." he began. "I don't know if 'enjoy' was the right word. I wouldn't do it for fun, you know what I mean?"

"I do."

"But when you had my balls in your hand it was so, well, exciting! I felt like you were so much more powerful than me. And honestly, that was such a turn-on."

"Yes, I understand what you mean. It was a turn-on for me too."

"Wow. Well, if you're still turned on I could help you out with that..." He smiled at her in a way he hoped was seductive.

"Thank you. But I, unlike you, can control myself. Stand up, boil the kettle. Make yourself a cup of tea."

"Okay... Madam?" He was unsure whether or not they were playing now.

"Myriam is fine for now."

He got to his feet and went into the kitchen. She had a vast selection of teas in a wooden box. Earl Grey, English breakfast, green, red, chamomile. Of course, he thought to himself, she is definitely the kind of person who drinks chamomile tea.

"Do you want one?" he shouted through to her.

"Yes, Earl Grey please." That was concerning. His family were not Earl Grey drinkers. "Do you want milk and sugar in that?" He hoped that was not a stupid question.

"No thank you. Black is fine."

When he brought them through he was surprised to see that she had brought out a blanket. It was a dark sort of reddish-brown and looked very comfortable. He realised, suddenly, that his body felt cold and the blanket looked like just what he needed.

"Thank you," she said taking her tea from him. "Now, sit down." She sat next to him and pulled the blanket over his naked body. Taking the remote, she switched on the television and invited him to choose a film. She pulled him close to her. James took a sip of the tea and felt warmed inside and out. The embers of the fire smouldered. Sat there, her arm around him, one of her hands idly tracing a line down his naked back, James felt safe and warm, and realised he could get very used to this.

12