Please Let Me Sit on Your Face

Story Info
A woman tries to convince a man to let her sit on his face.
3.2k words
3.93
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please?" she said.

"No." he replied. He thought for a moment and then added, "I'm not drinking your piss."

"Oh, honey, but you look so thirsty, and it's not piss. It's basically just water." she replied.

He really was thirsty, he realized. He hadn't had anything to drink in several hours, and it was a very long drive to the nearest store, and even further to drive home. So, after seriously considering it, he said, "Okay, then squirt water into a glass for me. I don't see why I'd have to lick your pussy. If you can magically make water appear from inside your body, you should be able to do it alone," then he stood up, frustrated, as he realized she'd drank all of the water bottles, probably thinking she'd give it back to him from inside of her body during sex. He walked over and leaned against the wall. He was attracted to her, but he didn't like eating pussy, and thought the idea of squirt was weird.

"it doesn't work like that. If I tried to do that, it would be pee, and you would probably just throw it up since it would taste bad. However, if I go pee first, and then you turn me on in the kinkiest, hottest way, which for me would be you being my sex slave, I'll fill up with pure squirt for you to drink. Then, when I'm worn out from coming, I'm going to sit on your face, and squirt some more."

He looked at her and glared.

"Please," she said in a pleading voice, bending her brow sadly, and widening her large, sparkling brown eyes. "Please be my squirt slave, and let me use your face to rest my cunt on when I get tired?"

He still had reservations, but she looked so sad and sweet that he couldn't say no, so he said, "Fine."

She brightened, smiled broadly, and then left the room and turned down the hall toward the bathroom. Then she came back, unzipped her pants and slid them off, and then removed her thong, shirt and bra. He walked over and started to kiss her breasts, and tongue her nipples. One of his hands wandered down to her pussy, but she grabbed it and stopped him.

"I need foreplay before you go for it!" she said sharply.

He allowed her to guide himself down, slowly, as she pushed his head. He kissed her between her breasts, down, along her stomach, and finally, he was on his knees and looking at her soft, brown, pussy with its neatly trimmed bush. He licked around her labia, but was careful not to actually tongue it yet. At last, though, he realized she was too turned on to wait, and she grabbed him by the back of his head and pushed his mouth against her pussy.

She tasted amazing, as he licked her clit. She started to moan, and her legs to shake.

"Oh fuck! Open your mouth!" she shouted.

He opened his mouth, and she released a spray of clear liquid into it. It tasted like water, but there was a slight hint of a sour flavor to it. Though it didn't at all taste like piss, he still spit it out.

"Oh, slave thinks they can spit mistress out?! Okay, it's punishment time!" she said roughly.

She pulled his head back and said, "Open your fucking mouth! I'm going to spit into your mouth as punishment for not swallowing my squirt, and if you either spit it out or swallow it, I'm going to make you lick my asshole! Do you understand?"

He nodded, and opened his mouth. She let a long drool of spit pour from her mouth into his. It sat on his tongue, and he could feel it, thickly. He tried to keep his mind on her beautiful, full breasts, brown skin, and wide hips.

"You like that, slave? You like my spit?" she demanded. He made an mmmhmmm sound. "Okay, well, punishment is not over yet, keep your mouth open. This is turning me on like crazy, and if you ruin this for me before your punishment is finished, I'm going to really fuck you up. I will finger my asshole and then make you lick my fingers clean, so DO NOT SWALLOW YET!" she said, getting very loud and sharp at the end.

She opened her mouth and let more spit drool into his mouth. It was starting to cover his tongue and pool at the bottom of his mouth. She fingered herself and watched her spit in his open mouth.

"Oh my god! Fuck yeah, you are so fucking sexy like that," she said with a whine in her voice as she pleasured herself.

She spat into his mouth again, and again. Eventually his mouth was nearly full of her spit.

"Okay, gargle my spit," she said, moaning in ecstasy as she fingered herself.

He did so, as he watched her face, and her gorgeous long eyelashes, brown eyes and full lips.

"Okay! I'm coming, use my squirt to wash down my spit! Drink me!" she yelped.

She spread her pussy lips wide and her stream poured into his mouth. He surprised himself, as he was actually grateful for the liquid. It still had that faint taste he had a slight displeasure about, but it was good to have something to wash the spit out of his mouth.

"Okay, stop swallowing, and let me fill up your mouth," she said as her orgasm was waning. "Now, gargle my squirt." He did so, and she smiled brightly, and said, "Okay, now swallow it, and tell me what you think of drinking me."

He swallowed her, and said what he knew she wanted to hear, "I love it! You taste amazing!"

She leaned down and kissed him deeply, licking his tongue with hers, and then said, "You're such a fucking man whore, you even liked the punishment, didn't you? You like drinking your mistress's spit, don't you?"

"Yes, mistress!" he replied, lying only a little to avoid further punishment over causing her wrath.

"Well, since you are being so obedient, I will allow you to put your dick in my mouth. Lie down on the floor."

He laid down, and was ready for a nice blow job, but she turned around, sat on his face, and locked her legs around his head, hooking one of her ankles under the other beneath his head and neck, forcing his mouth to be pressed against her pussy firmly. She clearly wanted to make sure he couldn't get away, which he realized meant she was about to seriously let loose on him. He felt anticipation to the point of near nervousness, but puzzlingly mixed with raw sexual excitement, as he had no idea what was about to happen. He was almost shaking with anticipation. Then she leaned forward and started sucking his dick.

He was enveloped by her ass cheeks and pussy as she sucked on him. He started to lick her clit. He couldn't see anything at all, but he felt liquid start to trickle out of her, so he opened his mouth, but she had his head so locked down that he couldn't move to make sure he caught her stream. It got stronger, and sprayed all over his upper lip and nose instead. She was soaking him, as he was locked into her hot darkness.

She was literally his whole world. Her darkness was all he could see, the scent of her pussy all he could smell, the taste of her pussy and spray all he could taste, the muffled sound of her thighs pressing against his ears all he could hear, and her legs locking him to her, and pressing the rest of her body into him, as well as sucking his dick and her pussy pouring all over his face and head was all he could feel. It was driving him wild. He started to come, and tensed his body, and moved his arms. She noticed, but kept her lock on his head, and kept spraying all over his face as he erupted into her mouth.

She pulled her head back, come dripping down her lips and off of his dick, and looked down at him, still not releasing him from the lock of her legs. She moaned, softly, and said, "I'm almost done washing your face and hair, but until then I'm not letting you move."

She kept that vice-like grip on his head, and her stream continued to pour all over his face for a few more seconds, and then finally he felt her legs relax, and she got up.

She wiped his come off of her chin and lips, and said, "Your hair is soaked. That was a waste of squirt!"

He was horrified that she was about to punish him again for failing to drink her, but this time it would be with her spit mixed with his come. Yet, something playful in her voice told him he was safe. He smiled as he reached up, touched his hair, and realized she was right, his hair was completely soaked in her squirt. The faint scent of her pussy juices was now utterly enveloping his experience. She was all over his nose, his stubble, his entire face, too. He couldn't believe that the smell was turning him on like crazy. It didn't smell at all like piss, either, which also amazed him. Just pussy, and something which was an indescribable, faintly earthy smell.

She chugged a bottle of water, and then laid on her back on the carpet. He wondered where she had gotten it from, considering he thought they were all gone.

"Okay, I want you to watch me masturbate. Then, when I squirt, you need to use my gushing cunt as a water fountain," she said. He looked puzzled, so she continued, "I mean, do not just let my squirt pour into your mouth, and don't press your lips against my pussy. Keep your head above me, and slurp it as it streams out of me, just like you do with a water fountain."

"Yes, mistress," he said with a smile.

She started to masturbate, as he knelt in front of her pussy, between her spread legs. After a while she yelped, "It's happening!"

He wasn't sure why she gave that warning, but then realized that the angle she was laying at was causing her pussy lips to make her spray go to the side. So, he spread her labia open with his fingers, and the stream shot straight upwards. He bent down slightly and put his lips to it and slurped. He kept doing so as her stream stayed strong, and he swallowed gulp after gulp of her hot, watery, vaguely earthy tasting squirt. At last, her stream died off, and the rest splattered onto her thighs and then ran down her pussy, and onto her ass cheeks.

He leaned in and licked them clean, catching every drop as it slid down her body. Then he put his tongue inside of her pussy, where he could see some pooling, and licked it out, before running his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

"Ooh, what a good slave you are! You cleaned your mistress's fluids off of her pussy, legs and even ass cheeks without even being asked! And, you drank them!" she said.

He was shocked. He realized that he did it purely out of a subconscious desire. He wasn't thinking about the slave/mistress game they were playing and fulfilling his role. He had simply lost himself, and was enjoying getting every last drop of her onto his tongue to drink.

She got up and told him to lay on his back, and he did so.

"Okay, my clit is sore as fuck, so I can't come again, but I'm still full of squirt, so you're going to lay there and let me sit on your face. I'm going to put my pussy onto your open mouth. Then I'm going to relax, and let my body completely drain every last drop of squirt into your mouth. You are going to drink it all, or I'm going to think of something really fucked up to punish you with."

This was too much, so he sat up, broke character and said, "Hang on! You said squirt is not pee, because it's produced by sexual stimulation and orgasm! But, if you're just going to relax and sit on my face and let it all out, you're essentially using my mouth as a toilet and just pissing into it!"

"Sweet heart, that's not how women work," she replied, now breaking character, too. "I peed right before we started, and you then turned me on a huge amount, constantly since then. This means that my body has been perpetually filling with squirt this entire time. Otherwise, if it was pee, how could I just constantly pee?" she laughed, and then went on, "Women's bodies are crazy, we will constantly make squirt so long as we are turned on. But, once I'm completely full of squirt and ready to burst, it doesn't matter if it comes out with an orgasm, or not. Either way, it's the same liquid. And, honey, I am ready to absolutely burst and need to release all of it into your mouth."

She got back into character, then, and the next sentence she spoke was a barked order, "Now you lay on the ground and open your fucking mouth! You insult me by calling my heavenly ambrosia pee which would go into a toilet! Fuck you! I'm going to use your mouth as a toilet alright, a come toilet! You are not going to insult me by making me waste my bladder completely full of my pure, delicious squirt on spraying it into the actual toilet like lowly piss! I am going to sit on your mouth and pour onto your tongue. You are going to feel me utterly drain myself, and literally use your mouth as my come toilet! You are not going to spit it out, and you are not going to move. I am going to continue pouring everything inside of me into your mouth, until my insides are completely exhausted, and you are going to drink me, gulp after gulp, no matter how much comes out of me, nor how long it takes. Understood!?"

Satisfied with her explanation, he said, "Yes mistress!" and laid down on his back.

She moved over to him, straddled his head, and lowered herself down until her pussy was resting on his open mouth. He looked up at her as she closed her eyes, and relaxed. He felt her stream start again, and began swallowing the hot liquid. It trickled off, and he started to close his mouth.

"Uh uh, nope! Don't move!" she commanded, looking down at him sternly, for a moment.

She closed her eyes again, and leaned her head back slightly. He felt her relax even further, putting more weight on his mouth. The stream started up again, and came out very strong and fast. He had trouble keeping up with the volume, but managed to swallow fast enough that he consumed all of her. She kept pouring for a long time. He realized she was literally quenching his thirst, as he finally started to feel totally replenished from being dehydrated.

He kept drinking her, and watched her body relax further, and felt her pussy lips splay further on either side of his lips as she put slightly more weight onto him again.

As he lay there, allowing this beautiful, curvaceous woman to deliberately, and fully empty her bladder directly into his mouth, just because she had claimed it was not pee, he marveled at how insane it was that this time, when he was the most concerned that it was going to be straight up piss, it had literally no flavor whatsoever! Not the previous slightly sour, nor the vague earthiness of the other time.

This time it truly seemed like pure spring water was gushing out of her, and he relished in drinking it all up. He realized squirt is truly amazing. She really had just built up a lot of squirt because she was turned on, and was just releasing it for him. It tasted so pure and smooth that he understood she had actually been right to be offended that he would claim it was piss, and imply she waste it in the toilet instead of letting it out into his mouth.

Her pussy belonged on his mouth right now, and he deserved the honor of being allowed to have this stunning woman using his mouth to relieve the pressure in her because he had caused the squirt building up by arousing her so much. He had never been more happy or turned on than he was at this moment.

At last, she finished emptying herself into his mouth and leaned forward, freeing his mouth. He swallowed the last that was in his mouth and took a deep, much needed breath. Then she turned around and put her ass in his face, and leaned forwarded until her pussy was above his face.

"I think I can come one more time," she said.

"I thought your clit was too sore?" he inquired.

"It is, but sometimes I can come from just being fucked."

She crawled down and put his dick into her pussy, and started moving up and down. She was still facing away from him, so he had a beautiful view of her ass bouncing up and down, and her pussy spreading out around his dick and pulling a little bit of her pink insides outward slightly on every outward movement. After a few pumps, she pulled up, off of his dick, and he watched her pussy contract, swell, and then, as she yelled loudly, a huge jet of her clear liquid shot out of her, and all over his chest. He leaned forward and made sure the rest of it went into his mouth, and drank it down.

She remained there, ass up in the air, legs shaking, for a few moments. He watched her squirt drip from her pussy, while other droplets met, combined, and became little streams that ran down her thighs. Finally she stood up.

"That was fucking crazy! You are so sexy! Thank you for letting me do that to you, it's always been a fantasy of mine, and I truly thought I was never going to get to do it." she said.

He smiled and started to get up, too. "You're crazy, you know that? But, I gotta say, I would eat your pussy, and drink your squirt any time. I would drink your juice from a glass, even. I can't believe how amazing you taste. At first it was surprising, but then I started to love it!"

She got on her knees and looked up at him. "I'm going to pay you back, a lot, starting now, and the next time we meet, I'll do even more, so long as you let me make you my squirt slave again from time to time?"

"Deal!" he replied with a broad smile.

She sucked his dick until he came into her mouth. She swallowed it, and said, "You taste amazing, too!"