Goddess Worship

Story Info
Your Goddess wishes to be worshiped. Femdom/malesub.
1.6k words
4.35
4.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up to feel me behind you, lovingly running my fingers down your arms and back. My touch is light and teasing, making goosebumps rise on your skin.

I gently lean over you, my hard nipples pressed into your back. As I gently kiss your neck working my way up until you feel my breath on your ear, I whisper sensually, "I need you to worship me today, lover."

My hand slowly works its way around your body, skimming over your lower stomach until I reach your hard cock. I begin sliding just my fingertips over your hardness. You moan in appreciation and open your eyes to find mine.

As you stare into the depths of my blue eyes, hooded in desire, you simply state, "Yes Goddess."

I instruct you to lay on your back as I kiss and nibble your ear, my hand coming up to gently grab your throat. I lean back, giving you room to get into the position as I say, "I want you to know that your pleasure is my pleasure. Lover, it will bring me pleasure all day knowing your beard will smell like me. You want that don't you, baby?"

"Yes Goddess, please...." you reply breathless in anticipation.

"Mmmm you beg so nicely to taste me." I say softly, moving to straddle your face before lowering myself to be just far enough away that all you can do is make small licks to my outer lips.

Impatiently, your hands reach up to encircle my hips, trying to pull me closer to your tongue so you can taste me fully.

"Ah ah ah, I'm not ready for you to worship me yet." I say as I lean back. "I will take my time with you if that's what pleases me, now apologize."

"I'm sorry Goddess, I will do better." You say as you move your hands back to your side like the good boy you are for me.

"I forgive you...but I am not ready for your tongue yet lover." I say on a purr, as your tongue tries and fails to reach the nectar between my thighs spread before you. "I want you to watch as I play with my pussy. I want to hear you beg to taste me and beg for me to cum on your tongue and beard. I want you to stroke your cock for me, but You will not cum until I give you permission."

"Yes Goddess, thank you." You moan, staring up at me. You watched, entranced, as my large breasts quiver with every breath.

I grab my wand off the nightstand and turn it on. I begin teasing myself by rubbing it on my outer lips, gasping lightly. Your gaze moves hungrily from my large quivering breasts to my soaked slit. Watching me as I spread my pussy lips and placing it lightly against my clit. Moans escape me as the vibrations send waves of pleasure throughout my body.

As I straddle your face, my clit grazing against the vibrator, you can feel the wet heat of my core as I grind myself on the vibrator. You watch as my tight tunnel clenches and unclenches. As the nectar gathers there, before your eyes, but just out of reach of your lips and tongue, you begin begging me.

"Please Goddess, let me taste you." You beg, desire heavy in your voice as your gaze flits between my soaking wet pussy and my face. You watch as my face becomes a mask of full pleasure, my eyes closing, my mouth opening on a lust-filled moan that has your cock throbbing for me.

"Mmmm yesss, lover, you beg so well." I say on a moan as I push the vibrator harder against my clit.

Your mouth waters as you watch my pussy start to gush, just a little.

"Please Goddess!" You beg, your hand stroking your cock as you watch me pleasure myself. You love this pleasurable torture. Teasing you with my pleasure, wanting to be the one to make me moan and gasp your name. Wanting to worship me, your Goddess.

"I love when you beg, baby." I gasp out as I keep pressure on my clit with the wand, moving my other hand up to pinch my nipple. "Stroke your cock for me lover, but don't cum yet. I want you ready to fill my pussy with your hot load as tribute to your Goddess." I say in a soft voice, turning to watch you as you stroke your hard cock for me. My orgasm builds until I can't hold off any more when I watch a drop of pre-cum leaks from you, to decorate the head of your hard cock.

I moan your name, my breath coming in small gasping pants, as I find my pleasure. Suddenly, my orgasm wracks my body. You feel my pussy gush all over your neck and upper chest, and begin thanking me and telling me how much you desire me.

I pull the wand away from my clit, turning it off. You moan in desperation, "Goddess...please...I need to taste you."

I look down into your eyes, "Taste me. Worship me with your mouth and tongue. I need you to show me how much you enjoy being mine." I moan as I lower my pussy to your waiting mouth.

Your tongue finds my clit, licking me just the way I like it. "Oh! Fuck baby!" I say gasping as you bury your face deeper into my pussy until your lips wrap around my clit. "Mmmmmm....it's...Soooooo good" I say in a pleasure-filled voice.

You devour me as I grind myself on your mouth as you worship me. I am moaning in ecstasy, praising you, "Lover, I'm going to cum all over your face...Don't Stop...Just. Like. That."

You continue to taste me thoroughly, ravaging me with your lips and tongue, worshiping me. You feel my hips begin to move faster and more erratically. Your tongue moves across my clit, when suddenly you begin to suck my clit deeper into your mouth.

"FUCK!" I scream out as I come undone above you, gushing all over your beard and mouth. You taste my pleasure, relishing in it, your cock growing even harder as I shake above you. My legs tighten on your head as my hips twitch and jerk, drawing out the orgasm as long as I can. You keep licking me and tasting me gently, bringing me back down slowly, until it becomes too much. I lean back, moving out of reach of your hungry lips and tongue.

"Damn, Baby, that was amazing. I'm going to ride you now. You can cum for me as I gush around your hard cock." I say moving down to straddle your hips. I take your cock in my hand, and slide my tight, wet pussy down your hard cock.

You can feel how tight I am for you, as I push myself down, taking you slowly, inch by inch. "You feel so good...so tight and wet, Goddess."

"Yesss, I love how you fill me. It's like your cock was made just for me." I reply with a moan, as I take you fully inside of me. I don't move. I just revel in the feeling of being so full of your hard cock.

I grab my wand and reach between us, sliding up a little so I can place the wand right on my clit. When I sink down, taking all of you inside of me again, you feel my pussy tighten even further around you.

"Fuck, Goddess" you moan as I begin grinding myself on your cock. My hips moving back and forth, my pussy clenching around you as our shared pleasure builds. The room is filled with moans, both mine and yours.

"Please cum for me...please Goddess" you beg.

My hips move faster and faster, my breath coming in small pants as I moan your name, praising how well you fill me and how good you feel buried inside of me.

I grab your hands and bring them to my large breasts. Your fingers find my nipples and begin squeezing and pinching them lightly at first and then harder as my hips begin to move more erratically.

I gasp, and look down at you suddenly and our eyes meet, "I'm going to cum all over your cock, and when I do I want you to cum for me. I need you to fill me up." I say, before throwing my head back as my orgasm overtakes me.

My pussy clenches and convulses around your hard cock. My pussy is begging for you to cum for me.

You feel your balls tighten and your cock pulsates as your orgasm overtakes you. You fill me with your tribute to me, your Goddess, both of us moaning and breathless in the after effects of our orgasms.

After my body stops jerking and twitching from the intense orgasm, I slide myself off of you. I take your hands, pulling you to stand, then guide you into the bathroom. I turn on the hot water and tell you to get in the shower.

You get in the shower, feeling the hot water run all over your body. I get in behind you, drawing the shower curtain closed before lovingly lathering up a wash cloth and slowly begin washing you. We both enjoy the feeling of my soapy hands caressing all over your body while giving you soft, slow kisses.

"You did well today, worshiping me. Thank you my love." I say as I lean forward and press a chaste kiss against your lips.

"It was my pleasure, Goddess." You reply as you tenderly wrap your arms around me, pulling me in closely.

Once we are both washed and clean we head to bed. We hold each other close until we both fall gracefully into a deep and restful sleep.