A Lesson on Time Management

Story Info
Becky learns the consequences of being late.
786 words
3.77
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leah238
leah238
1 Followers

Becky has always struggled with managing her time, she is a woman with a busy social life. Her husband, Michael, is a homebody kind of man who is also her dom. They are an older, healthy couple, Becky - a beautiful blonde hair blue eyed woman and Michael - a handsome brown hair blue eyed man.

Back to Becky's horrible time managemant skills; while Michael prefers to be at home and ideally would have his wife with him, he cannot lock her in the house. He gives her lots of freedom and doesn't ask much of her and when he does, he expects her full cooperation.

Michael and Becky's daughters spend time with them often but lately, Becky has been missing lunches, dinners and other activities set up with family. She has had several conversations with Michael and in the last one he warned her that if she were late again, he would punish her.

On to the story of Becky's first lesson!

The rare day came that Michael asked much of Becky and he had expected her to be home for lunch with their daughters. Becky was spending time with friends out at a barn she rode her horse at and like usual, was busy catching up with several people.

As the time ticked by, Becky was oblivious to how late she was, it was Michael's phone call that snapped her back to reality. "You were supposed to be here an hour ago! Have you even started heading home yet?!" Michael yelled in to the phone.

"Oh my god, no. I am getting in my car now!" She said as she hurried to her car.

"We talked about what would happen. The girls have appointments to be at so when you get home we will deal with this." Michael then hung up, leaving Becky with butterflies in her stomach.

When she arrived home, Michael was waiting in the living room for her. "What did we agree would happen if you were late again?"

"That I would be punished, sir." She hesitantly said.

"Yes, and how am I going to punish you?"

"By spanking me, sir."

"Come here." He said, sitting down on the couch. Becky went to his side and he pulled her across his lap. "Oh, this is ridiculous!"

SMACK! "Huh.." She moaned out. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Hmmmm!." Becky quickly realized Michael wasn't playing around. SMACK! "Oh ow!" SMACK! SMACK! "Michael.." SMACK! SMACK! "Oh." SMACK!

Becky gripped on to his leg and held tight as he continued raining hits down. SMACK! SMACK!

After a couple of minutes Michael stopped and pulled her pants down. "Oh no, Michael." She hesitated, but not for long.

Michael pulled her pants off all of the way and rubbed her thighs and ass, throwing in some gentle squeezes. "I think a firm hand spanking is just what you need." He said, patting her ass softly.

SMACK! SMACK! Becky twisted and turned as much as she could, causing Michael to lose his patience. SMACK! SMACK! "Ow Michael this is so stupid!" She cried out. Michael apllied firm pressure to the small of her back to hold her still. SMACK!

"No, Becky, what's stupid is that you are SO bad at managing your time, that you are now across my lap after several conversations. It is becoming so irritating - that I can expect that you will be late." SMACK! SMACK! "I hardly ask much of you and when we set up a lunch with the girls, you are so late that they have to leave, once again missing you. That is what's stupid!" He lectured as he continued spanking her.

He paused and pulled her underwear down, revealing her reddening ass. He rubbed her softly as she caught her breath and when she did, he gripped on to some of her hair and pulled gently. SMACK! SMACK! "Oh!" Becky's body jolted lightly with the force.

"I think I have given you too much free time." SMACK! SMACK! "You aren't taking me seriously," SMACK! SMACK! "and at this point, it's just getting worse. You're getting later and later to things. What were you doing for an entire hour and a half?" SMACK! SMACK! "I know damn well you did not ride the entire five hours you were there." SMACK!

"Ow! I lost track of time talking! Your call is what made me realize the time."

SMACK! SMACK! Finally after a few minutes, Michael stopped and rubbed her burning ass. Becky cried lightly while he did and when she calmed down, Michael pulled her underwear up and had her stand in the corner for five minutes.

Do you think Becky learned her lesson, or will she end up across Michael's lap again?

leah238
leah238
1 Followers