Spanko's Cunnilingus Fantasy

Story Info
Unexpected Visit Leads to Renewal of Roles, With a Twist.
2.4k words
4.73
2.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE: The following is a fantasy based on an X-rated dream I had after falling asleep while awaiting my husband's arrival from another late night at the office.

Prior to climbing into bed that night, alone and naked, I reminisced, and romanticized, about the severe spanking I submitted to as part of my college sorority initiation, which awakened my inner-spanko.

I fell asleep that night with two fingers in my tight vagina and my thumb pressing on my clitoris, feeling extremely wicked and lecherous, and lusting for my old sorority president, whom I had not seen since her graduation and our subsequent last spanking and mutual masturbation liaison four years earlier.

We were not lovers, although we spent a lot of intimate time together during my first and her last year of college.

She would lock her bedroom door and bend me over her knee, both of us naked, and spank me until my backside was crimson red and I was howling in pain and orgasmic pleasure.

Many times I reached my first couple of orgasms while still bent over her naked knee!

Our sessions turned both of us on so much, we regularly watched each other masturbate furiously afterward, as soon as I had my crying under control.

I could not even imagine sitting down to masturbate after one of her spankings, so I became adept at standing in front of her in a pose similar to the tree in yoga: one foot on the floor, thighs spread, and the raised foot resting on the opposite knee. My years of gymnastic training taught me excellent balance, and this position allowed easy access to that which needed my attention most!

With her still sitting in her chair, or on the edge of her bed, we pleasured ourselves while alternately looking at each other's face and hands, getting ever closer to lift-off. Without needing to discuss it, we could sense the other's arousal, and use it to fuel our own, so our orgasms could occur simultaneously.

My pet name for her was "Taco" because I said her genitalia resembled a taco, and she called me "Ten" because I earned ten additional spanks with her paddle on my naked backside each time I made that lewd comparison, which I have to admit was often!

This was a couple of years before I met the man who helped me understand my own sexuality, and later became my husband.

These events and more are described in the story, "How I Became a Spanko," right here on Literotica!

But back to this prologue. As I mentioned above, the following fantasy is based on the dream I had that night, as sleep overtook me, waiting for my husband while lusting for Taco, certain I would eat her taco ravishingly if I ever met her again.

====================

I try to ignore the doorbell. My husband is at work, and I am lying on my side in bed, naked and masturbating slowly, enjoying the warm afterglow of the huge load of fresh semen resting in my lecherous belly, and the radiance of my bright red backside, my favorite way to start any day!

Morning fellatio is not an unusual occurrence in our marriage; I just love swallowing a nice, fresh mouthful of yummy semen before beginning my work day! And I feel so sexy all day long, knowing my husband's load is in my belly, and recalling how it got there, as I perform the mundane tasks my job requires.

My morning spanking, conversely, was a rare treat! My husband only spanks me in the morning if I have a day off, which is not very often, unfortunately. As much as it turns me on to lay naked across his lap and get my backside reddened, even on work days, the next eight hours, sitting at my job, becomes difficult, and yes, we have tried this, several times!

On such occasions, after a typically thorough spanking, my work day tends to be the opposite of typical. I excuse myself for more breaks than a cigarette smoker, hurry off to finger myself in the bathroom while standing with one foot on the toilet seat to give my tender backside a break from sitting, and then try to ignore my co-workers when they claim to have heard whimpering sounds coming from behind the locked door!

The doorbell takes me out of my lustful daydream for a moment.

I am not expecting any packages, none of my friends know I have the day off, and I am getting oh-so-close to my second orgasm of the morning! But something, call it serendipitous intuition, or just dumb luck, lulls me out of bed, into an over-size T-shirt, and heading, barefoot, in the direction of our door. Before I am half-way to my destination, the doorbell rings again, followed by a few gentle knocks.

I glance through the peep-hole, careful not to give away my presence in case it is someone selling something I do not need, and cannot believe my eyes!

Almost pulling the hinges out of the doorframe, I tear open our front door and stand face to face, for the first time in four years, with my old sorority sister Taco! She is wearing a pretty pink floral-pattern spaghetti strap sundress that clings seductively to her voluptuous figure, and she looks absolutely delicious!!

Taco and I stayed in touch for about a year after she graduated, mainly via social media, and always promised to get together for more of our kind of fun, but that did not happen. Then the summer after my second year of college, I met and fell madly in love with the man who was to become my other half, and pretty much shunned the rest of the world, spending most of my energy and all of my free time with him for the next couple of years, marrying shortly after graduation. I posted an open wedding invitation to my sorority sisters, and many attended, but Taco did not.

If she had any doubt as to whether I would be happy to see her, or if her unannounced visit would be an intrusion, those thoughts are quickly erased when I not so much hug as throw myself onto her and drag her through the doorway into our home!

She hugs me back, and then, noticing I am wearing nothing underneath my T-shirt, lifts the hem in the back and takes in the view.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you're still a spanko," she says, touching the red welts on my exposed backside with her cool hand, evidence of my early morning spanking.

"My husband gave me a good spanking before he left for work this morning," I explain with a toothy smile.

"I can see that he did," she muses, lowering my hem but keeping her cool hand on my inflamed backside, then adds, "Did you have an orgasm?"

"Oh yeah!" I nod, "You know me so well!"

"Then did you masturbate after he left?" she asks, grinning slyly.

"That's what I was doing when the doorbell rang," I admit, then add, "I was so close..."

"Don't let me stop you from finishing what you started," she says in a seductive voice, winking and giving my backside a little squeeze with her cool hand, sending a shiver of goose-flesh up my spine and down my bare legs!

She walks me to my bedroom, where I toss my T-shirt onto the foot of the bed and lay down on my left side with my right leg bent in a modified yoga position referred to as "The Tree," that is to say, if one was in that position while standing. With my own horizontal modification, I call it my "Masturbation After Spanking" position, since my spread legs allow easy access to my yearning vagina, and my backside is too sore after a good spanking to masturbate while lying on my back or sitting.

I face Taco, who slowly steps out of her pretty sundress and matching panties as she watches me finish what she had interrupted. Seeing her naked body after all these years really turns me on and brings back so many erotic memories, I reach my orgasm in no time, not at all shy about my panting and moaning.

I smile at her as I lick my fingers clean, then ask, "Did you bring your paddle?"

"Can I borrow yours?" she answers my question with a question of her own, nodding toward my bedstand, where my husband left our paddle in plain sight.

She sits on the edge of the bed as I stand and hand her the paddle. Then I kneel in front of her, move her knees apart, look up into her beautiful eyes and ask, "Do you mind if I do something first?"

"I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff," she says, unable to conceal her surprise.

"I wasn't," I answer simply, then nestle my face between her legs and fill my lungs with her captivating female essence.

"Ooohh, soo sweet..." I moaned.

She sets the paddle on the bed and rests both hands on my head, blithely massaging my scalp through a tangle of hair while allowing me to proceed at my own pace.

I kiss her inner-thighs lovingly and use my eager tongue to slowly tease her labia, which I then proceed to suck into my mouth one at a time, my head bobbing as though performing fellatio. I nibble her clitoris playfully and enter her vagina with my fully extended tongue, amazed by her incredible, womanly taste! I dart my tongue in and out like a snake, kissing and sucking every part of her delicious female anatomy as she uses her hands to direct my head to the areas in most need of my attention.

"Ohh, Taco," I purr, my saliva and her vaginal secretions dripping down my chin, "You taste so gooooood..."

I use my hands to gently separate her labia and advance my curious tongue for an even deeper dive.

"Ten," she pants, lifting her hips slightly to give me better access to her sweltering womanhood while pulling my head and hungry mouth closer still.

I look up to see her face, but only have a view of her neck and chin, since her head is already tilted back. Her low moans of pleasure become more frequent.

She resumes massaging my scalp with one hand, still tangled up in my hair, and reaches the other hand to her face. Her thighs squeeze my head as she bucks her hips, biting one knuckle of the hand at her face to suppress her volume but moaning louder nonetheless.

I enter her with two fingers, sliding them in and out of her slippery vagina while kissing her clitoris loudly and passionately, her smooth yet vice-like thighs continuing to hold my head in place.

She pants, she bucks, she holds my head tightly to her vagina with her hand as her thighs open and close. I lick and suck her like I will never taste anything so luscious again, slurping and swallowing every drop of her sweet nectar, and then it happens...

LIFT-OFF!!

She jerks and convulses, panting and moaning more demonstratively than she had amid any of the orgasms I witnessed during our year together in the sorority!

She pulls my slick face up to hers and holds it with both hands, kissing my wet mouth repeatedly and enjoying the taste of her own vaginal exudate, her hot breath tickling my face as she whispers, "Thank-you, thank-you, oh, thank-you..." over and over, in between kisses.

It takes several minutes for her to calm down.

I can hardly believe what I have done! If I was one-tenth as daring five years ago, at my sorority initiation, and chose the thirty-seconds of cunnilingus instead of the thirty spanks, well, I can't even imagine how much different my life might be today. If not for that spanking during initiation, and the subsequent orgasms I had, who knows?

When her breathing settles down, she hugs me close, and I kiss her softly on the neck.

"You taste delightful!" I whisper into her ear, picking up the paddle from where she had set it on the bed and handing it to her.

Then I assume my position over her lap, turn my face toward hers, and add, "But it still looks like a taco!"

====================

EPILOGUE: I enjoy my third orgasm of the morning as soon as she begins pummeling my heretofore crimson-red backside, wailing in pain and pleasure as a gush of vaginal secretions drips onto her naked lap and down her legs! I am near my fourth when she drops the paddle onto the floor, stretches-out on her back, and asks me to straddle her face.

"I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff," I say, still sobbing and reaching for my T-shirt to wipe my face as I comply with her request.

"I wasn't," she answers simply, then holds me just above my hips with her cool hands, considerately avoiding my battered backside, and goes to task with such fervor, it feels as though she is trying to push her entire face inside of my drenched vagina!

My slightly-delayed fourth orgasm begins as soon as her skilled tongue enters me and lasts so long, I nearly pass out from the extreme pleasure, slumping forward onto the head-board of my bed as she continues her relentless exploration of my wares with her lips, tongue, and fingers.

When she is satisfied that she has swallowed every last drop of my lubricious female exudate, we cuddle together and attempt to catch up with all of the changes in each of our lives since our sorority days.

A couple of hours of talking, laughing, touching, and loving later, we consummate our friendship by reaching simultaneous orgasms in the sixty-nine position before she kisses me adieu and leaves to attend to the business that brought her to town, sans panties, which she places neatly on my pillow.

She promises to retrieve them later, when she returns with a special surprise, one she says I am certain to enjoy.

Back in bed, once again alone and naked, I nuzzle my face into Taco's moist panties, as visions of our morning of debauchery fill my ever-libidinous mind. With two fingers pleasuring my vagina and my thumb pressing on my clitoris, the fog of slumber envelops me, along with X-rated dreams of Taco's return to my bedroom and the special surprise I am certain to enjoy!