A Letter to my Parents Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom responds.
877 words
4.53
21.4k
28

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Letter to My Parents, Part 2 ------ Mom Responds

Daughter - Sabrina, age 18, 5'7' 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36B-24-34

Mom - Jenna, age 40, 5'8" 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36D-26-36

Dad - Tom, age 40, 6'2" 195, sandy brown hair, blue eyes

My Dearest Sabrina,

I just sent you a text asking you to check your email since I know you're probably getting ready to leave Spain and head to Portugal on your next leg of your trip. I didn't want you to think your letter went unnoticed because, believe me, it was definitely noticed. To say I was left speechless would be an understatement. To say I shed tears of happiness and joy would be oh so accurate. I had no idea you felt the way you do but there are some things I want you to know about the way I feel about you. Your Dad will be sending you an email as soon as he gets back from his business trip to Miami.

Simply put, I am very much in love with you as well. I have been for a very long time. There have been many occasions that I've wanted to act on those feelings but I was afraid you would be upset and think that I wasn't normal. Your Dad and I have discussed threesomes in the past and your email to us has now opened that door to a permanent threesome. I believe that our threesome would be so passionate and sexually fulfilling because of the love and bond we share. Being permanent lovers with you and your Dad is something I welcome and will cherish.

I was hoping you were picking up on my vibes when we went shopping for bikinis, dresses, and mini skirts on your 18th birthday. I'm so happy you chose the red and black thong bikinis and the other items I picked out for you because they make your butt look so delicious. I was so tempted to kiss all over you and rub all over you while we were in the fitting room because you were looking so damn sexy. My pussy was throbbing the whole time and I can't begin to tell you the number of times I masturbated before I fell asleep that night. I also don't know if you noticed or not but, since you turned 18 a few months ago, I've become a lot more touchy feely with you. I just love being close to you and holding you and kissing you on your face. I want us to kiss like lovers and explore each other with our hands and mouths. When I see you again when you return home, you're going to have a hard time keeping my hands and lips off of you because I want to shower you with so much love and affection and show you how deeply I love you.

Now is also a good time for some confessions - when you're not at home, your Dad and I spend most of our time alone in the nude. It is such an exhilarating feeling and it has heightened our libidos as well. I hope you will join us to become full time nudists. There is nothing sexier than being in a 69 with your Dad and then having him make love to me or fuck me really good after he has eaten me to some wonderful orgasms. He is quite the lover and knows how to use that wonderful cock of his. I can't wait for you to experience that as well. Also, when you have been in the backyard sunbathing or swimming in the pool, I've watched you and masturbated to your beauty. Your Dad has even pounded my pussy really good while we both watch you getting a tan or swimming laps. Our fantasies of you are pretty intense and highly sexual. There are so many naughty and sexy things we want to show you and share with you.

You are going to LOVE your Dad's mouth and hands on you and you're going to LOVE his cock when it makes your mouth, pussy, and ass feel so so good. I've never been with a woman but I promise you I'm going to do everything I can to make you feel so good. I want to look into your eyes when I make you cum with my mouth and fingers. I also hope you will enjoy playing with sex toys with me and your Dad. I went to one of the local lingerie and toy establishments today and made a few purchases for us to enjoy when you come home.

Anything you want to experience sexually, I am more than open to trying it at least once. If we like it, and I think we will, then we can try them many many times. Please enjoy the rest of your trip and we shall see you soon. Our future lies ahead and I can't wait for us to get started on it ASAP.

I love you Sabrina with all of my heart and soul and every ounce of my being.

Mom

Part 3 is coming - Dad responds.

Part 4 is also coming - Sabrina returns from her trip overseas.