A Letter to my Parents Pt. 03

Story Info
Dad Responds.
892 words
4.45
14.5k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note To All --- No one in this work of fiction is under the age 18. It is not implied, inferred, suggested, or endorsed by this author.

A Letter to My Parents, Part 3 ------ Dad Responds

Daughter - Sabrina, age 18, 5'7' 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36B-24-34

Mom - Jenna, age 40, 5'8" 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36D-26-36

Dad - Tom, age 40, 6'2" 195, sandy brown hair, blue eyes

Sabrina,

I must say that your email caught me off guard and I have to admit that I'm extremely flattered that you think of me and your Mom in such an intimate and loving manner. You've grown into such a beautiful, outgoing, intelligent, and sensible woman and I can't help but love you more and more as each day passes. I would consider it an honor to be your lover, your boyfriend, your best friend, and your "husband". Although, we know we can never marry legally, you, your Mom, and I can carry on as a threesome "married" couple. Nothing would make me happier.

As part of our new lifestyle, I think it would be best if we relocated to a place where people don't know us, perhaps another city or state. It's obvious that anyone that knows us, and that's a LOT of people, where we live now would certainly not approve of our situation and moving to a new locale would be perfect for us to be loving and affectionate as a threesome in public as well as at home. Your Mom and I are nudists when you aren't around but we hope you welcome the idea of being a nudist with us at home so we can enjoy each other whenever and wherever, in the house, we want.

To think you and I used to snuggle on the couch with our clothes on, think about how erotic and wonderful it's going to feel snuggling nude. I have also ordered a larger king size bed since the three of us will be sleeping together beginning when you get home. Having the two women I love more than anything naked, skin to skin, next to me, on me, under me ---- the possibilities with me, your Mom, and you are endless.

Your Mom and I are going to explore every single inch of you, leaving no part of your beautiful body untouched. We are going to spoil your body rotten. I'm most looking forward to pleasing your pussy with my tongue. I can eat your Mom's pussy and asshole for hours, literally, and I look forward to doing the same to you. I want you to feel all of the sexual energy your Mom and I share. Using my mouth, my cock, my hands, my body, and your Mom's toys on you is something I've been thinking about non-stop since your email to us telling us how you felt about us. Your Mom has become a bit of a nympho and hasn't been able to keep her hands, her pussy, her breasts, or her mouth off of me since she first read the email from you.

I can't wait to deflower your 18 year old pussy. I'm going to be so gentle with you because I don't want your first time to be unpleasant. I am a man who loves a lot of foreplay. I want you so relaxed, so unencumbered, so wet, and wanting me inside of you when the time comes to slide my cock into what I, at this point, can only assume is a pleasant looking, smelling, and tasting pussy. Your Mom has expressed a desire to help me eat your pussy before you and I make love because she wants to to taste you and have our tongues dance together on and in your pussy before the wonderful act of lovemaking between me and you will commence.

You and I are also going to be partners in pleasing your Mom. My tongue in her ass, your tongue in her pussy, moving together to make her cum --- what a wonderful thing to imagine and come to fruition. Or my cock in your Mom's ass while you eat and suck on her pussy ---- that's something I think would be so delicious for us to experience. Gosh, the possibilities are endless and I look forward to trying everything we can imagine.

We want to make love to you all over the house, outdoors, and anywhere we feel the urge to show each other how much we truly love each other. I know you still have about five weeks left on your trip and I hope you're enjoying yourself. I also hope you're looking forward to coming home and becoming the love partner to me and your Mom that you desire to be and that we desire as well. I'll text you as soon as I send this response to this email so that you can check your email when you have a chance.

See you soon my love.

I love you!

Dad

-------------

Hi everyone. Please rate my story and comment letting me know what you think.

Still to come - Part 4 and the conclusion - Sabrina returns from her trip overseas. It will be substantially longer because of the different scenarios I've been planning in my head and typing them all out.