A Letter to my Parents Pt. 05

Story Info
Mom and Sabrina make love the day after her return.
2.4k words
4.65
9.8k
24

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested nor endorsed by this author.

A Letter to My Parents, Part 5

Me - Sabrina, age 18, 5'7' 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36B-24-34

Mom - Jenna, age 40, 5'8" 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36D-26-36

Dad - Tom, age 40, 6'2" 195, sandy brown hair, blue eyes

I woke up the next morning and I felt like I was still asleep in a dream - a wonderful dream where my Mom, Dad, and I had engaged in a lustful night of physical and emotional expressions of pure, unadulterated love. I was happier than I had ever been in my entire life. I was alone in my parents, excuse me, OUR bed. I looked over at one night stand and saw a note from Dad. In it, he told me and Mom that he was at the golf course with his friends for an early morning tee time. I called out to Mom but no answer.

I reached over to the other night stand for my cell. It was a text from Mom. "My love. Out getting coffee and a pastry for us. Missing you. Mom XOXOXO"

I looked at my ring, oh, that beautiful ring that was now a symbol of my commitment to my Mom and Dad. I was so in love with them both and they with me. What did I ever do to deserve such happiness? I decided to get up, shower and wash my hair, and get my day started. I jumped in the shower, cleaned myself off real good, washed my hair, and went to my room to unpack from my trip overseas. My hair was wrapped up in a towel and I didn't see the point in getting dressed since Mom and Dad wanted us to be nude all the time. However, I did put on my slippers since the floor was cool from air conditioning and I had this phobia about being on bare floors in my bare feet. Call me weird but it was a comfort thing with me.

As I was unpacking and sorting out what needed to go in the dirty laundry, what needed to be hung up, and what needed to be put in my dresser drawers, I heard Mom call out to me. I replied and I told her I was in my room unpacking. She came in the room and handed me my coffee and my favorite pastry, an apple fritter. I stopped unpacking and sat on the bed and Mom sat down across from me so we could talk and catch up on things. She sipped on her coffee and I ate my pastry and sipped on my coffee. After I finished my pastry, I sat my coffee on the night stand and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into a standing position. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me.

"I missed you and Dad so much."

"We missed you too love. We are so happy you're home. Listen, why don't you finish unpacking? I'm gonna go change into something nice and nude. I was thinking we could have tacos for lunch?"

"MMMMM my favorite. See ya in a few. There will be some deliveries coming soon in the mail or from one of the delivery services. The boxes will be souvenirs I brought back for the three of us. I have some shirts and shot glasses in one of my bags. I'll show those to you when I get to the bottom of one of my suit cases."

"Sounds great sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too." We shared a soft, loving French kiss as she reached down while softly spreading my ass cheeks and gently running one of her fingers up and down the opening between my legs. I knew she could feel my heat. I took the towel off of my head since my hair was almost dry and Mom went to throw her empty coffee cup away.

I finished unpacking and finished my coffee and went to find Mom. She was laying on the couch in the living room, nude, her legs open, with one leg over the back of the sofa and the other leg spread so that her left foot was on the floor. She was scrolling through all the photos I had taken and sent to her and Dad while I was on my trip. She looked so sexy and so inviting laying there like that.

"Someone sure looks comfy."

Mom smiled, reaching out for my hand, and pulling me down on top of her. I was between her legs. We didn't have to say anything. We just started making out and necking like a couple in love. Our breathing became labored. I could feel her squirming beneath me and I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my tummy. I kissed all around her neck and was running my hands softly over her body. I kissed my way down to her breasts and gave each several deep, passionate French kisses. Her boobs were so perky and firm and felt so delicious in my mouth. Mom was whispering her approval and letting me know how nice I was making her feel. I continued to kiss my way down to her sweet, wet pussy - the pussy I came from. How taboo. How naughty. How sensual. I was now licking the pussy from where I had entered the world. I was so thankful to be on the sofa with Mom. I gently kissed, licked, sucked, and caressed her womanhood. I sucked the folds of her labia into my mouth. I put my tongue as far into her opening as I could get it. I opened her pussy lips wide. I was curious about this beautiful pussy I was making love to with my mouth. I spread her as wide as I could get her. I could see her clit. It was hard. It was pronounced. It was almost like it was telling me to suck and kiss her - yes I called her clit a her - and make her feel good. I looked closely at her opening and I could see her pee hole. It winked at me. I licked it gently and tried to put my tongue in it as far as I could get it. I went back to her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth while moving my tongue around it. Then I had a very naughty thought.

I remember one night, a few months ago, and I was watching some reels from social media on my cell. I was watching a comedian and he was talking about eating pussy. He told the audience "Guys, if you want to really get a woman's attention and make her yours forever and make her scream, when you're eating her pussy, lick the alphabet. Use your tongue as a pen and write each letter with your tongue like you would write it on a piece of paper."


Guess what I did? I licked the alphabet. I got to the letter "K" and Mom was pulling my face into her a little harder.

"FUCK SABRINA!!!!!!! What are you doing to me? I'm about to cum so fucking hard!!!!"

I just looked at her and winked. Listening to my Mom curse in a sexual nature and listening to her panting, calling my name over and over, and whimpering like she hadn't been laid in months had me turned on. I could feel my pussy getting so wet. When I got to the letter "Q", Mom gushed her cream into my mouth and I happily lapped it up like a bitch in heat. I kept on licking and sucking her juices. I also discovered that Mom was multi-orgasmic. She didn't come once, twice, or even three times. I counted EIGHT orgasms before she pushed my head away. She was panting heavily yelling MERCY MERCY MERCY MERCY!!!!!! I grinned at her and she grinned back at me. She pulled me up to her and kissed me passionately, tasting herself on me.

"Where did you learn to do that my darling?" She asked.

"Truth?"

"Truth."

"I may have watched a few lesbian videos online while I was gone. There were two, in particular, that really got my attention. The women appeared to really be into each other so I watched each video several times. I wanted to be ready to please you." And then I told her about what the comedian said in the reel I watched on my phone about licking the alphabet.

"Love, you were amazing. Ready for me to lick the alphabet with you?"

"Pretty please Mom."

We smiled at each other. She got off the sofa and told me to sit in a slouching position and pull my legs back for her. She kissed me several times and I discovered that I really loved kissing her. She was good at it and her kisses made me tingle. No wonder Dad was such a horn dog when it came to their displays of affection in front of me and their sexual aerobics in the bedroom.

Mom cupped my ass cheeks in her hands and opened my asshole. She remembered my anal orgasms from last night so I knew what she was up to. She began with light kisses around the hole, ALL THE WAY AROUND the hole. She looked at me and smiled.

"Your asshole looks so inviting."

"It belongs to you and Dad. Do whatever you wish with it."

"Well today, it will be my tongue and fingers. Tomorrow, or perhaps tonight depending on how horny I am, your asshole will get a nice, long phallic workout from a strapon I bought when I went to one of the local lovemaking enhancement places in town. Remember when I emailed you my response?"

"Yes I do and my asshole is open for anything you want to do with it."

Mom flattened out her tongue and ran it from the top of my ass crack all the way to the top of my pussy above my clit. She repeated this process for a while. My asshole and my pussy were soaked with her saliva and my juices. She went up and down so many times. I was so fucking turned on. She decided to French kiss my pussy hole and she gently inserted a finger into my asshole. She increased the tempo on her French kiss and her finger sawing in and out of my asshole, all the while never breaking eye contact with me.

"HOLY FUCK MOM!!!!! You're gonna make me cum just like this."

She grinned and giggled with her tongue still in my pussy. Her nose brushed my clit and that was all it took for me to cum. I could see her sucking my hole. I knew my pussy was filling her mouth with my cum. I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth more firmly to my pussy. She pulled her finger from my asshole. I thought she was done fingering my ass. WOW, was I ever so wrong!!!!! She then opened my pussy hole and found my clit.

"Alphabet time my love."

I smiled at her. She began her assault on my clit. With one hand, she inserted two fingers in my pussy. With her other hand, she inserted two fingers into my asshole. With her mouth on my clit, fingers in my pussy fucking me faster and faster, and fingers in my ass fucking me faster and faster, I thought I was gonna pass out from pure pleasure. Faster and faster she licked and sucked my clit. Faster and faster she finger fucked me in both openings.

"You ready for my cum Mom? You ready for it? This is gonna be a hard cum. I can tell."


All she did was moan around my clit as she continued with eating my pussy and finger fucking my ass. Then it happened. I was cumming. I was bucking my hips to and fro. I was pulling Mom's head into my pussy. I was having the most intense orgasm I had ever had to that point in my life. Then I could feel the sensation building again. I discovered that I was also multi-orgasmic as well. I lost count after the sixth time I came.

"Please stop. Please stop. Please stop. Please stop. I can't do anymore Mom. Holy fuck woman! That was fucking amazing."

"Baby, you gave me so much cum. I drank it all too."

I grinned at her. "Mom, I loved cumming in your mouth. Please ease your fingers out of my pussy and ass. I want to taste myself on the fingers you had inside me."

Gently, she pulled her fingers out of me and put all four of them in my mouth. I licked and sucked my secretions off of them. I took her fingers out of my mouth and pulled her to me.

"I love you so much Mom. You're incredible."

"As are you my darling. As are you. And I love you so very much."

We hugged, snuggled, and kissed each other softly. We then heard Dad enter the house from the garage and through the mudroom. I jumped off the sofa, ran into his arms, and kissed him all over his face.

"DDDDDDAAAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you. But......uh.............you might need a shower. You smell like golf course."

"Yeah you're right. Let me go shower and I will come back and join my two favorite ladies."

"OK Dad. See ya in a few."

Mom looked at me and said "I have an idea."

We waited until we heard Dad get in the shower and made our way to the bedroom. Mom said for me to kneel on the floor next to the bed next to her facing the bathroom door. We waited for Dad to open the door. He turned off the shower and got out. After he dried off, he opened the door to the bedroom from the bathroom. On our knees, Mom and I watched him walk over to us. We couldn't wait to give our man the pleasure he deserved.

--------

Thank you all for reading. Please rate and comment on my story. Part 6 will talk about what happened after Dad got out of the shower.