A Letter to my Parents Pt. 04

Story Info
Sabrina returns home from her trip overseas.
3.6k words
4.73
15.2k
26

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one in this fictional story under the age of 18 is engaging in any sexual activity. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

A Letter to My Parents, Part 4

Me - Sabrina, age 18, 5'7' 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36B-24-34

Mom - Jenna, age 40, 5'8" 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36D-26-36

Dad - Tom, age 40, 6'2" 195, sandy brown hair, blue eyes

My flight was just a few short moments from touching down at the airport. Mom and Dad would be waiting on me at baggage claim. My two month excursion through Europe was very enlightening, educational, informative, and exhausting but I wouldn't have traded any of the experience for the world. I asked the stewardess to give me the five minute warning before the "Fasten Seat Belts" light came on so I could run to the bathroom before we landed. Not only did I go pee but I also discarded my thong and placed it in my purse. Yes, my pussy was wet but I also didn't want anything getting in the way of Mom and Dad putting their hands between my legs when I got off the plane. I had chosen to wear a tan wrap around dress, mid-thigh in length, cleavage bearing but not obscene, very form fitting, and I had the matching tan heels. I decided against wearing a bra because the material was thick enough to not give away too much, but also just thin enough to know I was without panties or bra if the sunlight hit it just right. I found the dress and four more just like it, in different colors, in a shopping market in Barcelona. All you would have to do is untie the bow created when you tied it at the waist and the dress would fall to the floor in less than two seconds. Yes, I had chosen this dress, and the other four just like it, on purpose.

The plane touched down and arrived at our gate and my heart was pounding a mile a minute. I was about to walk down the jetway to baggage claim and begin my new life and lifestyle with the two people I loved more than life itself. I gathered my carry-on and waited for my turn to get off the plane. I walked out and down the jetway to baggage claim. When I got there, I saw them - the two people I was so in love with and was so happy to see. They spotted me. They smiled. I smiled. They walked toward me and I walked toward them. I stopped in front of them. I couldn't stop smiling. I was nervous. I could tell they were nervous. Mom had on jeans, heels, and a pretty dark blue button up shirt. Dad had on jeans, a gray button up shirt, a blue blazer, and casual shoes.

I managed to get out a nervous "Hi. I am so glad to be home. I've missed you both."

I stepped closer to Mom to embrace her and hold her. She extended her arms into an embrace for me as well. Now, we were face to face, our eyes meeting. Both of our bodies were saying the same thing. On instinct, we both leaned in and we kissed. It wasn't a normal peck on the lips "glad to see you" kiss. This kiss was romantic. It was warm. It was erotic. It sent a lightning bolt charge to my pussy. God, I didn't want to stop kissing her. We broke the kiss reluctantly. She whispered in my ear "This kiss we just shared was only the beginning, my love."

I broke free of her hold and stepped toward Dad. Damnit, he was so fucking sexy. I wanted him to take me right there in baggage claim. I didn't care who was there or who was watching. I could only imagine what his cock was doing at that moment. I knew what I WANTED it to be doing but I knew that would come later. I leaned into him and he kissed me, much like Mom did but his tongue felt so strong, so soft, so powerful, so intoxicating. My pussy was on fire and I could tell I was soaked.

After he kissed me, he stepped back and said "We have something for you."

The luggage conveyor kicked on. He and Mom were face to face with me and Dad reached into his blazer pocket. He pulled out a small box and he and Mom both got down on one knee and looked up at me. He opened the box. The people in baggage claim looked at us trying to figure out what exactly was taking place.

Dad opened the box and presented it to me and asked "Will you be ours forever?"

I had tears rolling down my face and my heart felt as though it was going to burst with happiness.

I replied "YES YES YES YES YES, A GAZILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was a diamond ring for my left ring finger. It wasn't flashy. It wasn't dainty. It was just enough to tell the world that I was in a committed relationship. No one needed to know that it was a relationship with two people, who happened to be my Mom and Dad. They stood up and I kissed Dad first and then I kissed Mom. I turned toward the conveyor and saw my bag coming. Dad saw it too and gathered it up and we headed to the parking garage. I was in the middle of my Mom and Dad. I was holding her right hand and his left hand. I had never felt so in love. As we were walking out of the terminal and to the parking garage, several people told us "Congratulations" even though they didn't know exactly what the details or specifics of our relationship was. We got to Dad's SUV and we placed my bags in the back.

Mom looked at Dad and said "I'm sitting in the back with Sabrina."

Dad replied "As you wish." He was smiling from ear to ear.

He opened the door for Mom and me and we climbed in side by side. He got in the front seat and started up his SUV and we were on our way home. Mom and I looked at each other. We didn't have to say anything. We just started making out like two people in love. I was moving my hands all over her shirt, wanting her, needing her, desiring her. I found the buttons on her shirt and began unbuttoning them one by one. Her hands were all over me and I was feeling so wanton and lusty. I pulled her bra straps down under her shirt and reached for her breasts, all the while kissing her. They felt so full, so warm, like they needed me to suck on them like I did when I was an infant. I opened my legs. I grabbed her right hand, and pulled it to my pussy.

"Sabrina, your pussy is soaking wet. Tom, your daughter is so wet. Here, taste her." Mom slid a finger into me and pulled it out. The wet, sticky substance was my juices. She offered the finger up to Dad in the front seat. He moaned his approval as though to say "Give me more."

What he did say was "My darling Sabrina, I can't wait to taste you and make you cum as many times as you can stand." He wasn't going to get any arguments from me. That's for sure.

Mom unfastened her seat belt and knelt on the floor behind the front passenger seat. I put one leg on the right outside of the front passenger seat and the other leg on the left outside of Dad's driver's seat. My pussy and asshole were exposed for the taking and that is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be taken, fucked, pleased, eaten, licked, fingered - I wanted my pussy and ass to feel all the good things they were supposed to feel. I wanted to be the slut to them that I had committed to in my email to them. Then Mom did it. She buried her face into my pussy, softly at first, flicking her tongue over my clit and then penetrating my open hole with her tongue. I could feel her French kissing my pussy hole. I was writhing about, breathing so heavy, sweat had formed on my forehead, my legs were shaking.

Mom broke her oral seal on my pussy and said "Tom, she tastes so fucking good."

Dad had stopped at a red light. Mom quickly turned toward him and leaned into him and kissed him so he could taste me on her lips and tongue. He moaned into Mom's kiss and then he looked at me after they kissed.

"Sabrina, I can't wait to get a taste of that lovely mound of yours when we get home." Dad said.

"Oh Daddy. My pussy wants much more than your mouth. I promise you."

Mom got back down between my legs and began to dance her tongue all over my clit, taking two fingers and putting them deep in my pussy. I could tell I was going to cum. I had masturbated quite a bit during my trip overseas so I knew what that sensation felt like. I looked at Mom as she ate my pussy. She could tell I was getting close. I grabbed her head and pulled her into my pussy. Then it happened. I exploded in wave after wave of blissful orgasm. It was an orgasm like I hadn't ever had up to that point. I could feel my cum running into her mouth and down the crack of my ass, dampening the seat of our SUV. She drank it all in.

Dad heard me breathing heavy and telling Mom "Yes yes yes mommy, eat my little pussy. That's your pussy. That's Dad's pussy." Mom continued to lick and suck on my mound until the contractions of my pussy had stopped.

We pulled up into the driveway. Dad said he would get my bags. Mom and I didn't bother straightening up our clothes or hair. The neighbors couldn't see our car in the driveway from the road. Mom and I practically ran inside and straight to their bedroom, our bedroom now, peeling off clothes along the way.

Mom pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top and began kissing me passionately, all the while and in between kisses "My Sabrina, my love, I love you so much. You have awakened something in me that I don't ever want to go back to sleep. Since your email, I've ached for you. My pussy has ached for you. All of me has wanted you so badly."

"Mom, I'm home now. I belong to you and I belong to Dad. I love you both so much. But I want you to do something for me right now."

"What's that love?" She asked.

"Show me how to eat your pussy."

"Gladly darling."

She laid on her back with her legs pulled back so that her pussy and ass were exposed for maximum pleasure.

"Lay on your tummy between my legs darling." I complied.

"Now, open your mouth and use your mouth on me the same way I ate your pussy on the way home."

Dad entered our bedroom and said "Starting without me?"

I looked at him and said "Oh Dad, trust me. You're gonna get yours. I promise."

I opened my mouth and found Mom's hole and I French kissed her sweet pussy. She tasted so good, so delicious. I wanted to stay between her legs for a good while. I wouldn't hate it.

Mom exclaimed "SABRINA!!!! That is wonderful. Open my lips so you can find my clit."

I did as she commanded. There it was. That pretty clit standing up wanting, begging, asking me to give it pleasure. I sucked it into my mouth. Dad was laying next to me now and he was kissing my neck, my ears, my shoulders. I turned toward him and kissed him so he could taste Mom on my mouth. He kissed back with lusty passion and he was breathing heavy. He went back to kissing my ears, my neck, my arms. He was now using his mouth to kiss all over the parts of my body that weren't covered by me laying on my tummy. I returned to kissing Mom's pussy and clit. She told me to put two fingers in her and fuck her pussy hard while I sucked on her clit. I slid two fingers into her and sucked on her clit with a little more determination. Dad had made his way down to my ass with his kisses. The sensations had stirred feelings into me that I had never ever felt. My ass wanted him. ALL OF HIM. I wanted his mouth, his hands, his cock. ON AND IN MY ASS!!!!!!! My rosebud was tingling. My clit was tingling. What had I turned into? Mom told she was ready to cum. Dad told me to push my fingers as far into her as I could and to suck her clit hard.

"She loves it that way when she cums." He said. I complied with Dad's wishes.

Mom screamed. She was cumming. SSSSAAAAABBBBRRRRIIIINNNAAAA!!!!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMYYYYYY BBBBBAAAAABBBBBYYYYYYGGGGGGIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLL!!!!!!! MMMMMOOOOOMMMMMYYYYY IIIIIIISSSSSSSSS CCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. DAMN GIRL!!!!!!!! She pulled me on top of her. "FUCK BABY!!!!! That was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!! My legs were spread while I was laying on top of her. We shared gentle kisses. She looked into my eyes. "See what we have to look forward to the rest of our lives?" She had a huge smile on her face.

I had a big grin on my face too. I couldn't wait to do this again with her. In this beautiful moment we were sharing, Dad told me to stay on top of Mom and to raise up on my knees. My pussy and asshole were wide open and his for the taking. He opened my pussy lips and placed his tongue inside of me. He told Mom to spread her legs as well. Both of us were open and he was welcome to do whatever he wanted with both of us. While he ate my pussy, he inserted some fingers into Mom. How many? I don't know. She began squirming about telling Dad that his fingers felt good. I kissed Mom while Dad ate my pussy and then something magical happened.

Dad used a couple of his fingers from his free hand to spread my asshole. Then I felt a wonderful sensation. He flicked his tongue all around my rosebud and then he inserted his tongue into my ass.

"OOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDD DDDDDAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIII SSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Did I just have an anal orgasm? Mom could feel warm liquid running down the inside of one of her thighs.

"Baby, Daddy just gave you an anal orgasm. I don't even cum that fast when he eats my ass."

"Mom that was fucking incredible!!!!!!!!!! Oh God Oh God Oh God, Mom I'm gonna cum again. Fuck Dad, what are you doing? Holy shit. That feels so fucking good."

I came three more times and begged Dad to put his cock in me. Mom had cum twice while he finger fucked her as well. He then told me to lay on my back on top of Mom. I could feel her breasts on my shoulder blades. She reached around to knead my breasts. Dad splayed my legs open so that my pussy was next to Mom's. He knelt between our legs and began to take turns eating our pussies. I was in heaven. I never knew sex could be so good. And yet, here I was, losing my virginity to the two people I wanted to lose it to. They weren't disappointing me either. Dad was finger fucking us both and then he did it. He found my g-spot. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! What a sensation that was. At the same, he was fingering Mom's g-spot. We were breathing heavy, sweating, squirming, moaning, kissing passionately. What happened next could only be described as the way I wanted my pussy to feel from now on. It was true what I had read about g-spot orgasms. Mom and I were cumming at the same time. She was squeezing my breasts so hard when she came. It was deliciously painful. I felt my cum oozing out of me and onto Mom's pussy. You could hear the wet, squishy sounds our pussies were making.

Dad gave us a couple of minutes to recover and then he took my cock virginity. Mom had to get up and go pee. I laid on my back and opened my legs and put my legs behind my ears. I wanted to feel all that Dad had to offer. He entered me slowly, yet easily. I think it was because I was so wet. He was into my pussy all the way to the balls and I was loving it. I didn't know how big his cock measured. I knew it was big. I knew it was beautiful. And I knew it felt so good inside of me. He began to pump slowly. I pulled him into me and kissed him softly and passionately.

"Daddy, this feels so good. It feels better than what I thought it was going to feel like."

"My love. This cock is yours from now on. Of course your Mom will get her fair share as well."

We giggled. "Of course Dad. As long as you don't mind sharing Mom with me."

"Baby girl. We belong to each other, all three of us. No jealousy. Just commitment and pure love from this day forward."

Mom came out of the bathroom. She knelt beside me. She took my left hand where my new diamond ring was and she kissed it. "Sabrina, we promise to love you forever."

"Kiss me Mom."

She leaned into kiss me. It was so wonderful. Then she kissed Dad. Then she kissed me again. Dad's cock was feeling so good in my pussy. She got behind Dad and looked over him down at me and told me she loved me and to get ready to experience something new. With that, she sucked on her middle finger of her left hand and slid it into my ass. She sucked on the middle finger of her right hand and slid it up Dad's ass. We were both moaning. I was in a state of pure lust and happiness. I kissed Dad deeply and passionately. Mom picked up the pace of her fingering and I could tell I was about to cum again.

"Daddy, can we cum together?"

"Yes Princess."

He began fucking me in earnest. My pussy was loving his cock. Mom was finger fucking us even harder. We were so caught up in the emotion of the moment. Three people, together, in love, having the best sex one could imagine. Dad told me he was ready to cum. Mom really started pounding his ass with her finger. She pushed her finger as far into my ass as she could get it and held it there. Dad erupted into my pussy. Mom kept fucking his ass with her finger. I could feel his cock throb and pulse against Mom's finger. I could feel his cum shoot into me. It sent me over the edge. I grabbed his hips and slammed him into me. I wanted every last drop of that sweet cum in my pussy. We were breathing heavily. All three of us were sweating. We were smiling so big. Mom took turns giving us both passionate kisses. My virginity was gone and I was so happy to lose it to Mom and Dad. Mom then laid on her back.

"Sabrina, sit on my face and let me drink your Dad's cum from you." I did as she asked.

I sat up and kneeled with a knee on either side of her shoulders. She opened my pussy lips and began to coax Dad's cum out of me. Dad and I were kissing and rubbing each other while she ate me out. I looked down at Dad's cock and I could see cum on his cock. I leaned forward and took his member in my mouth while Mom continued to eat his cum from my pussy. I had never given a blowjob before so I did my best to mimic and copy from Mom's oral ministrations on the nights I had spied on them. Dad tasted so good. I pushed him onto his back and continued to suck his cock and get the cum remnants from him. I knew that, after we were rested, I wanted to suck his cock and feel his cum shoot into my mouth like it did into my pussy. Mom pulled me back onto my back. She had Dad's cum in her mouth. She opened my mouth and opened her mouth and let his seed fall into my mouth and I gladly swallowed. It tasted so fucking good. After I swallowed it, we kissed and Mom fell to one side of me. I pulled Dad to me so I could kiss him. After we kissed, he fell to the other side of me.

Mom and Dad both looked at me as we lay there nude and spent. We knew that today was only the beginning of many erotic encounters we would share for the rest of our lives.

Mom looked at me and said "Welcome home honey." And the three of us drifted off for a nap.

-----

Thank you all for reading. Please vote and comment on my story. Due to some of the comments I have received from some of you, I have decided to add additional chapters to this story. I wonder what sort of delicious surprises I can conjure up. Stay tuned.