All Comments on 'A Life Imbued with Lies'

by ochenrad

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“My sweetheart hugged me tightly and kissed me. I prayed to God that he didn't smell anything, because there was still some semen on my lips. Luckily, he didn't notice, and we walked back into the hall arm in arm. After another half hour, we went home altogether.“

Turns out he did notice. He noticed the taste and got suspicious. Hired a PI and got the proof he was looking for. Now he is divorcing her and she is devastated. Ashamed of herself for being such a dumbass and cheating on such a wonderful husband.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Seems unfinished. And, the ending is abrupt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

What a truly pitiful badly written boring story It's like a bad version of something just JPB would write. This woman has supposedly strong feelings for her husband..... can't control her stupid cunt. Yet when her lovers Degrade or try to annoy her husband she gets upset???. This is a truly deeply psychological disturbed woman .... And the husband is operating under false pretense. He has no idea how evil and twisted and self obsessed His wife is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude, don't write again. Fucking garbage

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

She is lying to herself, the worst type of lie! She probably won't remain faithful.

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story jumps around somewhat which doesn't make sense, But ochenrad kak ya rad,

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

The English language was thoroughly mangled in this tale. Kudos to a non native speaker for the attempt, but you need an editor who can rewrite large chunks into a less strained and more coherent whole. Also, hearing Angelika’s side of the story wasn’t anything other than sad, making hubby all the more a fool. At least he is her “favorite.” It made this reader want to punch the idiot husband to get him to wake the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That story was just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This needs a Part Two. Are they going to stay together? She’s fucked up. How can she be faithful? He is waiting for his child to be born. Then what? Poor guy. He’s stuck. ,o

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

lets see what happens in ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems to me that it is written in a very lifelike way. It is rare that everything is only good or only bad, there are many more shades of behavior. It's just a poorly fostered woman trying to be herself without losing the good that she has.

In short, I liked it, write more.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 2 years ago

Incredibly BAD! You really, really NEED and EDITOR!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs a part 2 where the baby not his. Using that she will be to focus on thr newborn to gain full custody of his own child while he screws her best friend who want him the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There's not a faithful bone in that entitled woman's body. She's a narcissist first and foremost. She lacks empathy and her needs, wants and desires will always come first. Staying with a woman like that will only bring heartache and despair. She's toxic. You do not keep toxic people in your life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This asshole must have a hell of a tongue if he can put it deep in her womb. No wonder the cheating bitch enjoys him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hoping he regains his dignity and destroys her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stories and you're stupid enough to submit something this bad? It's obvious why it hasn't reached a score of 2. Do yourself a favor and end your illustrious career as a supposed writer of eroctica. What is it that drives a dolt like you to think people want to read about a mindless psychopathic cunt married to a spineless pussy husband?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another slut & cuck story. It's hard to follow from the cultural differences but she's definitely a whore and slut and he's definitely a dumbass cuck. How could you be with the slag after finding she can't turn down a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife's character is beyond reproach. Her logic is insane. Its not possible for a person to love 5 people all at the same time. And for this pathetic wimp husband to stay with this whore? No sane man would do this even for offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

flat and unfinished.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

If English isn’t your first language, that’s fine. But for fucks sake get a proper translator. This was absolute garbage and I only made it to the end of the first page.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

Wow is she ever fucked up. Noth worth keeping at all. And in her twisted thinking, she would be pissed at her friend if anything happened with her husband meanwhile she's having a variety of dick behind his back. What a delusional psycho bitch. Sluts aren't keepers, just cum dumps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the worst pieces of shit I have ever seen on this site. Please, stop now. I see no chance of improvement.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 2 years ago

Absolute bloody garbage don’t bother posting ch 2 …… sorry it’s got nothing to compliment it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Story sucked as well as the wife

Really unreadable

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

What a weak and pathetic arsehole of a husband. He just lets his cheating slut dictate what is going to happen and doesn't grow a backbone at all. No self respect. The whole "gets a few bottles of vodka and gets drunk" yeah, that's going to do a lot of good, isn't it. Why didn't the idiot be proactive and actually tell people what happened. His slut wife was cheating with a number of different men. Then named them! What could the slut do? Admit it?

Why didn't he inform the wife of the old boy, Naumych? Cause him some trouble. Plus, why didn't he demand to know who this Max was? He just let's her control how much info she shared. Like I said: weal and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Bad story.

Whenever there's sex it's described in pretty much the most boring way possible.

Two stars.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Cuck story. Pathetic too.

Scores 1/5 wish l could give it less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he keep the whore

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Often times this story was hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Kostya has a ripe, Grade A piece of a crappy wife in old Angelina. With a wife like her who needs enemies? Angelina admonishing her lovers to not be disrespectful to Kostya, as she continually shows disrespect towards Kostya by screwing other men is a mountain of irrational hypocritical WTF's?!! Kostya needs to plan a family vacation to Chernobyl and kick old Angelina down the hole for a closer look at the 'Elephants Foot'! Come to think of it, that would be a great place for her to experience a reunion with Max, Naumych and Valera! Her good friend Caroline good join in too for helping to facilitate Angelina's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An amoral manipulative bitch, turning her husband, who she disingenuously claims to “love”, into an unwilling and unknowing cuckold. The only acceptable outcome is divorce, with Kostya getting 100% custody, and she ends up a fluffer in a Black Sea resort whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And yes...there needs to be a part two so that Kostya can regain his honor against all of the cheaters! Maybe Chernobyl is a little far fetched but some good old Slavic payback is in order towards those who stole something belonging to a married man. Those men knew Angelina was a married woman and they just did not care. That old horse often attributed to women, "It's my body I will give it to whom I wish!" won't win any races. It is YOUR body, but when you married you promised it to someone else; just like he made the same promise to you! Angelina was not free to give herself to anyone except Kostya, and he had stayed true to Angelina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please stop writing now maybe take up painting or origami anything but writing

Pleaseeeeeerr stoppppp!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My dad was Polish and never had a good word to say about Russians. I never paid much attention to his rants but if the characters in this story are anything to go by maybe he was on to something.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Chapter two should be him gathering proof of her affairs then kicking her out after the baby is at least a year old. Her boss suddenly disappears. Max turns up beaten and broken in a ditch. Valera never shows up at future conventions (or anywhere). All three deserve punishment. She deserves nothing but single motherhood and loneliness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Speaking for myself, if I was threatened as he was, there would no longer be anything left of the relationship. I've read other stories where the wife tells the guy how she will destroy him if he doesn't kow-tow to her ultimatum. Seems the fastest way to a nuclear response.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

Fucking awful marriage

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Maybe it’s a cultural thing, but why would a wife who so fiercely defends her husband need to cheat on him constantly? I understand the concept of sex without love, but not inside a marriage.

Still, I’m awed by the authors who write stories when English is not their first language. Thanks for sharing.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit, fix the tags!

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Its clear English isnt youir first language. That made it tough sometimes to understand what you were trying to say.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

Here's something completely different: a Russian writing in English and competently telling a pretty good tale of love and infidelity. The English is good, considering the circumstances. I like what I assume are Russian idiomatic phrases translated directly into English. The writing has character, the characters are believable, and the plot tells us that infidelity follows more of less the same path regardless of culture. Can love conquer all, even infidelity? Strong work, ochenrad. I hope there is more. The story seems unfinished as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very difficult to read - poor writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hubby finally caught on and tortured the slut into to giving him all the names of all the fuckers. One by one they died horrible painful deaths while the slut slowly died of starvation. But she still thought of him as a man worth defending...All the way to her last breath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cliche filled waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scary hairy made a few points. If this type relationship does happen so be it.

You do need some outside help.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meaningless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was not doing something wrong, its because she is selfish and vile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From russian to russian.

Fix your language, please, so far stories you do are being read like a school homework

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This was the kind of dumb cuck shit that A) Even embarrasses the King Cuck himself and B) is so bad its hard to recover mentally from the shock of having that much stupid inserted into ones brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trying to understand the logic to this putrid story has definitely cost a few brain cells. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid as the russkis always are.

Mazarf Akar

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Some technical issues due to the language. There should be a part 2. I don't see them staying together. He will be the best father he can, but she should be expelled from his life as much as possible. Maybe after several years of therapy she'll realize what she did and fix herself, but what will really make an impact is seeing her former husband have a new wife/girlfriend/family and be happy with them, and realize she had all that and threw it away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you consider the cultural differences, it might work. I suppose this is Russian? Maybe fucking around in Russia is acceptable, or at least more expected, like England or France, or Italy, or Asia, and the Nordic countries . . . , then there's the African traditions of sharing and fertility rites. Hmmmm . . . , I guess its only in North America where fidelity is at least expected and presumed? I give up. He married a slut, and got what he married. As soon as the kids are growing and the whore gets complacent and bored she'll be fucking around again. And why not? She is shallow, selfish, without morals or ethics, beautiful, and was essentially raised by a cheating whore. So why not? Yeah, the husband is fucked. Hopefully he'll find a decent woman someday, but it's not this woman. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rather poorly written with mechanical narrative .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Life is often not what we would like it to be, but that's what makes it interesting. And only in fairy tales evil is ever punished and good is encouraged. Is it always like that in real life? Or at least is that often? So I don't understand the requirements for the author to make everything as in a fairy tale. I like naturalism better.

Write more, ignore bad reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand why there is so much hate. The story is good, but obviously incomplete. On the other hand, perhaps the author simply does not know how to complete it so that it remains lifelike. Now it is clear that everything that happens is similar to life, and if to meet all the requirements specified here, it will turn into a simple moralizing, and who does it need? It is important to understand how such a thing happened in real life, if it is taken from it, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is everyone attacking the author so much? It's a normal sketch from life. I know one myself, she fucks around with everyone, but she says she loves her husband. She allegedly just doesn't have enough. She does not want to leave her husband, and it is understandable, who else would let her fuck like that, but she has children only from her husband, no bastards.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

We will see where this goes. I am guessing they stay together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THANK YOU for a fun read. I have to ask, what country is this set in? It is easy to tell that English is not your primary language. I congratulate you on your tenacity to write an erotic story in a foreign tongue.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandleralmost 2 years ago

Good story without an ending. Very average but entertaining.

Thanks

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Interestingly written. I think the author probably isn't a native English speaker, but the vernacular of this story has a certain quality about it. Reminiscent of those old Victorian erotica books by 'Anonymous' or 'Lady X'. Refreshingly different! 5/5!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Приветствую моего русского брата! Хлеба и соли вам! Пожалуйста, примите сердечные поздравления за такую замечательную историю, написанную на английском языке! Фантастическая история, которую вы написали! Не обращайте внимания на тупоголовых "анонимных" дураков, а также на многих из названных. Продолжайте писать! Пожалуйста, поцелуй за меня землю Родины!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking at the number of stars in the story, I thought it is again a nonsense, of which there are many here. But I decided to read it while it was new, and I was surprised. It is very interesting to get the points of view of both men and women. I do not support the wife at all, she has some kind of twisted logic, but there is no such a fairy tale, when good necessarily defeats evil, but everything as in life. Five, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but I had to stop reading this story because it reads like a kid wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but I stopped reading the story.

After awhile it started reading like a kid was writing it and it started not making much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"After awhile it started reading like a kid was writing it and it started not making much sense".

Of course, the author writes in English as a second language, he is not a native speaker, just as you obviously are. So it's clear why it no longer makes sense to you. :)))

But in fact the story is interesting, very accurately conveys the psychological nuances. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't write in English, you suck ass.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Tale

Tale of a wimp,besides being a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, though the woman's a bitch. The man should run away from such a woman. But he is a pussy, he has to divorce right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just sucked. Hubby is an absolute wimp

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - poor English and this is just another crappy cuck/SLUT story

AudioObesrver1AudioObesrver1about 1 year ago

Poor English, but still very interesting. I didn't have any trouble following the story, and found some of the terminology entertaining, such as "holy of holies." Made me smile. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm so glad I've never had the misfortune to meet such a loathsome tramp as her. Aaaah, those Russians!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whore stories are the best!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous