A Life Imbued with Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say, I love massages. All kinds. Both relaxing and energizing, but after training I wanted to relax, and that was exactly what Max gave me.

Flirting with Max lasted about six months, when gradually I began to allow him more and more. So, for example, when he was massaging my legs and ass I tried not to "notice" when he seemed to casually get under the edge of my bikini panties that I used to swim in the pool after training and went to the sauna, and while massaging my abdomen and pecs he, as if it was a must, took off the bikini top, saying that it seemed to be bothering his manipulations. Naturally, these manipulations soon went straight to my breasts.

I was still ashamed of my breasts at that time, but Max assured me that they were as matchless as Madonna's, and just begging for a kiss. To prove it, he once grabbed and kissed one of my tits, and then sucked the nipple completely into his mouth, including the areola, causing me to spasm uncontrollably in the pelvis. I interrupted him firmly that time, but gradually I became more and more relaxed, and soon he was kissing and caressing my breasts, causing blood to flow to my genitals and a noise in my head.

Not surprisingly, at some point, I suddenly found myself lying naked on the couch, and Max was already preparing to thrust his impressive-sized rod into the holy of holies. And even though I VERY wanted at this point, I found the strength to push him away, saying that without a condom "no way". Unfortunately, he had no protection that day, and I had to leave the club unsatisfied, although Max repeatedly tried to persuade me to fuck lightly, " just the tip", as he said, and to interrupt the act at the last moment. But I categorically refused.

On the other hand, on this day my husband had a holiday. Our sex by this point could not be called sparkling. There is always a certain routine in a long marriage, and that's what happened with us: three basic positions - missionary, doggy-style and "horsewoman". My husband didn't like to experiment, and I was afraid to offer it to him, in case he asks where I got my experience. But today he noted my enthusiasm, though he took credit for it.

On my next visit to the fitness club, it was obvious from Max's eyes that he didn't care about working out, and that he couldn't wait until it was time for a massage. And even though I myself was impatient to finally push the boundaries of marriage a little bit, I still worked through all the body exercises I had planned earlier, and only after the sauna and shower I showed up at the massage parlor. Max did not work on me long, quickly relieving the tension in my muscles. He immediately took off my bikini and his shorts with swimming trunks and demonstratively put on his already erect penis a condom from a tutu Durex RealFeel, and then spread my legs, and inserted his penis into my already abundantly flowing pussy...

What a long time ago that was, when an unfamiliar cock entered me! Like a gourmet, I enjoyed the movements of the muscular stick inside me, quite impressive in size, feeling unearthly bliss, not only from the movements themselves, but also from the fact that I was doing something illegal, and managed to come twice, by the time Max filled the condom with his sperm. When he took it off, he showed me the filled pouch, which I thought was almost half a glass.

"See how much I missed it?" Max exclaimed proudly. "It was all saved up for you."

After that, he kissed my pussy, and then began to lick it, sucking my clit. Naturally, I got horny again, but still, when Max tried to stick his cock inside me without wearing a condom, I pushed him away with all my might.

"Let's agree once and for all; I have someone to give birth to, and I'm not going to destroy my family, and if you want to get something from me, then ALWAYS put on 'protection'".

"Your husband won't find out, even if you get pregnant. He'll think it's his. And it's much nice to fuck without a condom. "

"Don't you get it? If it's not your husband's children, what's the point of having a family? Sex on the side is all right, it's good for your health, but kids are serious. And don't you care if your child, your blood, grows up somewhere else?

"What's the big deal?" Marcello waved his hand but, still, he pulled on another condom, and then he got inside me again, while he started caressing my breasts at the same time.

I didn't understand what he was saying in my euphoria, but then his words came to my consciousness, and I was sobered up in an instant.

"Your hubby probably can't fuck you like I can. He looks like he doesn't have a dick as big as my dick. So, seize the moment, get fucked by a real man, not your weakling!"

I pressed both palms against his chest and pushed him off me as hard as I could so that he just fell off the couch onto the floor, which was carpeted. All erousal vanished under the weight of rage.

"NEVER! Don't you ever talk about my husband like that! You're not worth his little finger. He is so much better than you. I'm the one who isn't worthy of him, my cunt is the one who lacks something, and he's a better man than most. And believe me, I know what I'm saying."

And so, seething with anger, I went home. And at home I felt so ashamed of myself, and in the evening, I was as gentle with my husband as I could be. And we had wonderful sex, so cozy and calm. Again, my husband didn't understand anything, but he was happy about the togetherness.

I didn't go to the gym for the next week, but then that tugging feeling in my groin came back, and my imagination threw up one memory after another of how great what had happened on the couch had been. Finally, I made up my mind.

When I got to the club, the first thing that caught my eye was Max's glowing face.

"You came after all!"

"That doesn't mean anything yet." I took my time to forgive him.

After practice, I was in the massage parlor again, but before I let Max touch me, I dumped on him a bunch of rules that he had to follow if he wanted to do business with me. First, always use protection, second, never humiliate my husband, and third, no one here or anywhere else knows anything about our relationship.

"If I hear anything, I'll break up with you."

Max swore to do everything, and we had great sex, which reminded me of my youth, when I gave myself to men without a care in the world, just making sure that I didn't get pregnant.

***

As time went on, my husband and I were doing great, but suddenly I found out that Arkady Naumovich Starikov, the director of the parent company, had his eye on me. When he visited us, he always paid me compliments and gave me flowers, even out of season, and once he invited me to have dinner with him in a restaurant, saying that he wanted to consult with me. And he made everything easy, disposing. He was a man in his fifties, with a gray mustache and a big bald spot in front, but it didn't spoil him. And even his small abdomen did not give him a loose feeling. On the contrary, he was a bit sturdy, like a boar, I'd say. At dinner, he told me that he had been married a long time, and that he and his wife had not been getting along lately. He complained that she didn't see him as a man, to which I complimented him on the fact that he was still a man.

As time passed, his advances became more insistent, and once he gave me a gold chain, saying that such a pretty neck like mine should be decorated. I was immediately reminded of the gifts my mother had received. This time he asked me to help him, that is, to prove, contrary to what his wife had said, that he was still a man.

I immediately understood what he was trying to do, but I didn't see anything scary in it. He even gave me a gift, to show he appreciates me. And that evening, after my work we went to his friend's apartment, who was with his wife on a long trip and gave him the keys, so he visited the apartment and watered the flowers.

That's where it turned out that Naumych, as I began to call him, didn't have a condom on him. He almost cried, realizing that fucking was being delayed. But I encouraged him by offering to give him a blow job, to which he reluctantly agreed, demanding, however, a promise to let him do it next time.

So, I got a second lover, with whom I met about once every two weeks at lunchtime. As it turned out, the director of the parent company had an office in our branch building, and there was a lounge with a sofa in it. That's where we were meeting. I must say that Naumych was a fast shooter, and sex with him did not take much time, no more than fifteen or twenty minutes, after which I could consider myself free.

All these meetings with lovers touched my conscience in one way or another, and these days I was especially nice to my husband. You could say that our sex life even blossomed. Naumych periodically gave me gifts: for my birthday, on March 8, and sometimes just out of whimsy. Gradually I accumulated a pretty good set of costume jewelry, made of silver and gold: a bracelet, two chains, a ring, and earrings with semi-precious stones.

About a year ago I had the chance to take part in the Alrosa diamond exhibition, to which Karolina, my husband, and I had been invited. Naumych, who felt that I was getting a little tired of my connection with him, tried his best to keep it going, so he gave me invitation for a couple as another gift and promised me that there would be a great buffet.

The party after the exhibition was pretty lively, with dancing. The band "Buerak" was playing, and there were tables of hors d'oeuvres. Naumych introduced us to one of his business partners, a rather young, stylishly dressed man named Valery Semenovich, but after a short time we were all calling each other by name and chatting informally.

Valera asked me to dance several times, both fast and slow, and soon it was no secret to me that he wanted me, as the bulge in his pants confidently rubbed against my crotch when we pressed against each other in the dance.

Valera was quite thin and good-looking, and I thought he was starting to make Kostya jealous, so I prudently started to keep my distance. But then Karolina intervened. It turned out that Valera realized that I didn't want to continue with him and decided to act through my best friend. She came up to me and, looking around conspiratorially, whispered:

"I have something for you!"

Then she put in my hand a small velvet case with the logo of 'Alrosa', which was a ring of white gold with a little diamond.

"What is it?" I exclaimed, barely having time to take out the contents of the case.

"It's from Valera. He's offering you a quick private moment during one of the dances and a quick hookup."

"Is he out of his mind? Kostya is here, and he won't like it at all if I dance with Valera, much less disappear anywhere."

"I'll take Kostya upon myself," she winked enigmatically.

"Caroline, and how do you imagine it? Do I just go and fuck a stranger in front of my husband?"

"It's not a bad plan in principle, and they say the simpler the easier the execution. You think it's a bad ring?"

"The ring is not bad," I said thoughtfully. "But what if I get caught? Don't I have enough trouble with two lovers? And what me to do?"

"You go now, as if you wanted to go to the bathroom. There's a private room near the toilets, and it's already rented by Valera for you, and I'll take on Kostya. I'll dance with him, I'll let him rub my breasts a little bit, and he'll forget all about you."

"Well, look, Caroline, if anything will happen, you're not my friend anymore." With these words I headed toward the ladies' room, and my friend moved toward my husband.

Valera was already strolling by the ladies' room, and he flashed with joy at the sight of me.

"You came after all!" he blurted out, then took me by the arm and led me through an inconspicuous door nearby.

Behind the door was a small room with a closet, a table, two chairs, and a sofa. On the table was a bottle of champagne and fruit.

"Let's not waste any time," my date said in a whisper as he clinked the champagne with me and began feverishly undressing me.

I didn't resist, believing that the sooner we were done, the sooner I could get back to my husband and reassure him.

When we were both naked, Valera took me in his arms and started kissing me, and then he pushed me onto the couch and tried to insert his steady cock into me, but I resisted.

"Didn't Caroline tell you I couldn't do it without a condom?"

"No," my new lover mumbled confusedly. "What's the problem?"

"The kids. I already have a daughter, and I have not planned a second child, and even if I want to, I'm going to get pregnant solely by my husband."

"So, what are we going to do? Didn't you get a present?"

"If that's all it is, there you go, it's in my pocket," and I went to my clothes, though I was almost wound up by this point.

"Wait," my lover rushed toward me, "but can you at least suck it?"

"I can do that, but only on the condition that you lick me, too, because I'm all wet."

"I'd be happy to do that." Valera quickly lay on the couch on his back, his rod sticking out proudly.

I went over his head, positioned my pussy over his mouth, and taking his cock in my hand, slowly dipped the head of it into my mouth, feeling my pussy actively explored by a man's tongue at the same time.

Well, what can I say, it's distracting to have a tongue fluttering along your lips and clit, periodically diving deep into your womb. Very nice, but really distracting. I struggled to control his cock, sometimes having to pull away just to moan and breathe in a little air. But when the efforts of my vis-a-vis succeeded, and I flew to heaven, then barely managed to gather myself back into a bunch, I pounced with redoubled energy on the elastic cock, so that, after another couple of minutes, right down my throat spurted a frothy stream, which I had to frantically swallow time after time...

When the flow dried up, I thoroughly sucked on the toy, licking everything out from under the wrinkled skin, and then collapsed onto his lap with my chest in exhaustion.

"A-we-some!" I was told by my lover while trying to get his breath back. I didn't even expect such power. You've drained me dry."

"Yeah," I confirmed, playing with his fallen cock lazily, and then I got up and started to get dressed. "I have to go. My husband must be freaking out."

"You go ahead. I'll catch up with you later."

I kissed my new lover on the lips and quickly left the room, only to run into Caroline.

"Where the hell have you been?" Kostya was about to call the police to come looking for you.

"Where is he?"

"He's coming this way. I said you were in the bathroom."

"What happened?" My husband shouted from a distance. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but I must have eaten something, so that's why I got away. I was barely able to cope," I immediately found myself lying. "But I'm okay now."

My sweetheart hugged me tightly and kissed me. I prayed to God that he didn't smell anything, because there was still some semen on my lips. Luckily, he didn't notice, and we walked back into the hall arm in arm. After another half hour, we went home altogether.

Every time after my infidelity I felt remorse, and I tried my best to show Kostya how much I loved him. This evening we had a fairy tale sex, and Kostya thought that I was turned on by the sight of diamonds at the exhibition. He didn't realize that all those diamonds meant nothing to me. Even the little one Valera had given me meant a lot more, because it belonged to me personally. So did Kostya, who was also mine, my own and my favorite.

And now his continuation is growing in me, and this makes him even more dear and closer to me. That's why I tried to write everything that happened to me, without embellishment, reflecting on it and wanting to make amends.

And why the hell would Caroline asked these questions and I had to answer them?