A Life More Ordinary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing bad, I hope?" Pierre asked, a flash of concern crossing his face.

"Oh, no nothing like that, round one starts tomorrow. I realized it would be a multi-day affair."

"Excellent! I'll get the local produce bins ready!" He confirmed that the store would still be closed on Wednesday, as usual, but Kay could put the harvest in the collection bin and he'd leave the proceeds in her mailbox.

Abigail walked in at that point, setting down a large box of pasta packets on the counter before wrapping Kay in her arms and kissing her. "Mmm, good morning!" Abby said.

"Hi," Kay replied, only a little love drunk. Pierre grumbled next to her, and Abby sighed.

"Good morning, father," she said formally. Pierre gave a harrumph and pointedly turned away from the pair. Kay raised an eyebrow.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"Dad's not talking to me." Abby said, a little forlorn.

"Miss Gardner, please tell my daughter that I do not speak to homewreckers."

Oh shit, Kay thought. She gave Abby a concerned look as they parted.

"We told him everything this morning."

"Oh, boy," Kay said. "I mean, it's good that you're... talking?"

Kay was distracted by Caroline gliding into the shop, giving a neat twirl as she approached Pierre.

"Husband," she said, drawing his face to hers and planting a deep kiss. The pair moaned a little as they leaned into it. Caroline then rounded the counter to address Abby. "Daughter," she said, drawing Abby's face to hers and planting a similar deep kiss. She saw Abby reach up to palm Caroline's breast as they moaned into each others' mouths. When they parted, Caroline turned to Kay, considering what to do for a moment before waving and whirling back to whence she came.

Abby returned to Kay's arms as Kay gave the pair of them her third most irritated glare. "You're fine."

Pierre picked up the box of pasta and took it to the appropriate shelf, resuming his previous humming. Abby kissed Kay again. "We're not gonna spit roast her or anything, but we're going to take things as they come."

"Is that wise?" Kay asked, her concerns about magical interference still at the front of her mind.

"We'll know soon enough." Abby held up a lock of green hair. "I told her about getting a magical checkup, just to be safe."

Kay accepted the lock and stowed it away safely. "I'll give them to Mel when he comes by."

"You need me right away, Dad?" Abby asked, and Pierre waved her off. Abby pulled Kay the front of the store and back into the shelves.

"So? How'd it go last night?"

"How did what go?" Kay asked. She figured the girls had passed each other, but she wanted to keep Abby in suspense.

"You know what! Maru and Haley! What happened?"

"They wanted to celebrate going public, I figured they could use some privacy."

Abby looked genuinely disappointed. "You didn't even peek a little?"

Kay smirked. "Actually, yeah, I had to when I realized they were getting louder on purpose."

"They didn't!" Abby said, pulling Kay into a close embrace. "What else happened?"

"I went out to congratulate them," Kay whispered, "and they invited me to stay." She rubbed up against Abby's cock, feeling it harden through their pants.

"Goddess, what happened? Please, I need to know!" Abby's arousal was apparent as she started grinding against Kay.

"We made out, I played with Maru's tits, Haley sucked on my tits and stroked me..." Kay enjoyed drawing the play-by-play out.

"W-what happened?" Abby asked breathlessly.

"Maru sucked my cock while Haley sat on my face and we all came together. Goddess, I loved eating her ass."

Abby shuddered through a small orgasm, immediately regretting not staying to watch the previous night. "That's so hot," she moaned quietly. Kay took the opportunity to kiss her, their tongues dancing wildly as Abby's orgasm pulsed through her body. They continued kissing as it receded, becoming softer and more intimate.

"I thought you said you weren't an ass woman," Abby said eventually.

"I said I don't want to fuck a guy in the ass," Kay replied, "but I should have clarified that I enjoy butt-play otherwise. I apologize for the omission, and I promise I'll let you know when Haley wants to return the favor."

Abby squeezed Kay's butt and smiled. "I would love to watch that."

Kay leaned down to kiss Abby's neck. "I will also state that I personally am available for any ass-related activities you would care to indulge in."

They parted quickly as the door chime rang. Kay turned to see Leah enter the store and greet Pierre. That's convenient, she thought as she walked over.

"Hi, Kay!" Leah greeted her with a smile.

"How are you feeling today?" Kay asked the svelte artist. The previous day's strain had taken a bit out of Leah, and that was without knowing the actual causes for it.

"Much better, thank you," she replied, "I wanted to ask Mrs. Chandler how she makes that iced green tea, it was so good!" Kay nodded, the thermos Caroline had sent over was far superior to the pot Kay had brewed later in the day.

"Did you have any plans later? I wanted to talk to you about something, and maybe give you a chance to finish your sketches?"

Leah nodded. "Yeah, that would be great! What did you want to talk about?"

"It'll keep. Come on by whenever." Kay waved to everyone and took her leave. Melvyn would probably be at the farm by now, and they had some work to do.

*****

Robin watched the weirdo in the black robes wander around the farm, inspecting random objects with a calm intensity. She hadn't had the pleasure of meeting the valley's resident wizard, and he seemed rather focused if awkward and kind of gawky-looking. That struck her as very odd: she was under the impression that the wizard had been in the valley long before her family had moved there, and yet this callow youth couldn't be more than 25, certainly younger than Maru. She noticed that Luna had trotted over almost immediately and was now perched around the young man's shoulders, again playing supervisor as cats did.

The silo was half-finished by that point, and Robin had a commanding view of the farm from up on the ladder. She was impressed with how much Kay had cleaned up already, the entire northern half of the farm clean and orderly apart from a number of larger boulders and stumps and a tight copse in the back corner. The southern half was still a little rough and tumble, but Kay had cleared a path through to the forest road.

There were a number of crops laid out in front of the cabin, and they looked about ready for harvest. If they were anything like parsnips from a few days ago, then Kay was well on her way, indeed. In fact, there she was, walking along Red Dragon Road with the requested box of screws. The wizard noticed her as well and hustled over.

"Hey!" Melvyn said, keeping his voice low. "I don't know what happened last night, but you better keep your eyes open. That extra energy is going to cause some issues."

"I know," Kay said sheepishly. "But when two insanely hot naked girls ask you to join them, you don't say no. I mean, you would, and that's fine, but you take my meaning." She cocked her head as she wondered. "Do you think I'm being affected by all of this? I certainly wasn't expecting to be giving rimjobs so soon, if at all."

Melvyn shook his head, laughing. "We can check, you know what I'd need. That's what, three attractive young women now? We'd better get these wards up quick or we're fucked. Uh, figuratively speaking, especially in my case."

"It's gotta be something in the water." Kay replied. She removed the lock of Caroline's hair from her pocket and handed it over. "This is mom's, I've got daughter's in the house and I can give you some of mine, come on." They turned to go in as Robin walked up.

"You got the screws?" she asked, and Kay handed the box over.

"All set. Robin Wright, may I introduce Melvyn Rasmodius." Melvyn doffed his hat with a flourish and started to bow before a concerned "mew" from his shoulder arrested his movement.

"At your service, madam." Kay snickered as Robin, not knowing what else to do, curtsied.

"It's a pleasure, Mr. Rasmodius."

"Oh, Melvyn, please. Mr. Rasmodius is my father."

That got a laugh from the carpenter. "Sure thing."

Kay intended to explain Melvyn's presence, but he continued before she had a chance to cut in. "I'd like to lay in a few enchantments on the silo, if you wouldn't mind."

Robin cocked her head. "Oh? What for?"

"Nothing nefarious, I assure you! They're just a few things I've been working on, extreme weatherproofing, aging resistance, that sort of thing. Kay is graciously allowing me to test them out on the new silo. If they function properly, it'll be standing for a long time."

Robin huffed a little. "Hey, my construction methods are 100% sound, that silo won't need any help standing for years when I'm done!"

Melvyn raised his hands, completely mortified. "Oh no! I don't mean to imply I thought it would be shoddy construction! I meant that, if these spells do what I hope they will, it'll be standing for centuries."

Robin's eyes widened in shock. She was suddenly very interested in the young man's work. "Would you mind if I observed you work?" she asked. His face brightened.

"Not at all!"

"Mel?" Kay asked, tilting her head towards the cabin.

"Sorry! We have a few things to sort out before I get started." Melvyn bowed again as Kay escorted him inside. Robin returned to the silo and started prepping more building materials. If Melvyn could do what he claimed, he could help shore up the entire town. She started thinking about how to win him over as she mixed another batch of mortar.

*****

Kay looked through the massive binder, unable to make sense of anything within it. Astria had come through, providing a detailed analysis of the valley's intricate leyline network and the energy traveling throughout. Melvyn was incredibly excited to be collaborating with the Fateweaver herself, she was so smart and perceptive. Kay rolled her eyes as he gushed, holding up a hand to forestall further gushing.

"What does this all mean? Can you dumb it down for me?"

"No, and you should be ashamed to even ask." Melvyn smirked as he examined the lock of Abigail's hair with a pair of presumably enchanted spectacles. They were delicate things, with a multitude of variously-sized lenses on swing arms, all held together with a thin frame of gold.

"...Astria told you to say that."

"She did, yes." Melvyn grinned, clearly enjoying himself. He flipped lenses up and down as he continued examining the purple locks.

"Do it anyway." Kay sighed.

What followed was a detailed analysis of why they didn't know anything more than they already did. Astria did her best, but to truly understand what was happening, she would need to come to them, and that wouldn't be possible anytime soon. Kay was frustrated that she might have blown her cover to her sisters needlessly, and said as much.

"It's not all bad news," Melvyn interjected. "Astria figured out why I couldn't teleport into the farm! That's more than we knew yesterday."

Kay remembered Melvyn saying something to that effect the day before, when he'd run all the way from his tower to the farm. "Okay, what's that about."

Melvyn made some notes as he set aside Abby's hair and picked up Caroline's. "There's an immensely powerful binding on the farm designed to protect it against magical intrusion, Astria said she's never seen its like. It's apparently hundreds of years old, and it's designed to use a little bit of the energy the farm produces to sustain itself."

"And since no one's been working the farm for years, it weakened enough to let some spectral gatecrashers in, but not enough to let you in." Kay was glad she could follow along, at least.

"Almost. There's nothing stopping them from just floating in, or hitching a ride with someone; flying under the radar, as it were."

"Did Astria say if we could fix it?" Kay was getting a headache from all of this.

Melvyn grinned again. "She sure did. That's what I've been doing since I got here. I've been linking the wards I put in yesterday to the overall binding field, they'll reinforce the defense grid until it has a chance to repair itself, then they'll boost the efficacy. The best part is, when I loop in the silo, the grid will be completely sealed. It'll act like a security screen for paranormal infiltrators."

"But you still won't be able to zap yourself inside?"

"Yeah, but it's not a big deal. I teleport to just outside the farm, then I can walk in like everybody else." He made some more notes, then turned to Kay. "Alright, your turn."

Kay pulled off her headband, causing her silver hair to fall down to her shoulders. She was pretty impressed it had grown back so quickly. She held out a strand for Melvyn to snip with a small pair of silver scissors he'd produced from about his person, then pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

"Yow!" Melvyn winced as he began examining Kay's lock of hair. He adjusted the lenses on his glasses and turned some small knobs on the rims, the lenses darkening in response. Kay was an innately magical being, so obviously her sample would be brighter than the sun, almost.

While he worked, Melvyn glanced at the unopened letters next to him on the table. He'd noticed Kay actively avoiding looking at them as they talked.

"When are you going to read them?" he asked.

"I don't know." Kay responded. Melvyn could tell she was terrified of what they might contain.

"I'm sure they all still care about you a lot." He wanted to mention some of the more personal items in the letter he received from Astria, but he honored the sorceress's request to keep quiet.

"I know," Kay sighed, "I just need a bit."

Melvyn nodded. "Sure." He placed the three locks of hair in a small pouch, then gathered up the binder and other documents before heading out. "So, my aura reading is still a little underdeveloped, but everything looks okay so far. I'll know more once I run some rituals back at the tower, I'll have something for you later today." He reached out to lay a hand on Kay's shoulder. "You going to be okay?"

She nodded, placing her hand on top of Melvyn's. "I think so. Leah's coming over."

"Alright. I'll be laying in the wards if you need me."

"Thanks, Mel." Kay sat on her bed and closed her eyes, trying to decide if she needed to do something or take a nap. A few minutes later, when Luna came in to see what her mistress was up to, she climbed into the bed and curled up in Kay's lap, content to cat-nap along with Kay.

*****

Robin took a swig of her soda, utterly enthralled by Melvyn's preparations on the silo. She had been making excellent progress all morning, and she had postponed lunch to keep her momentum going. When the wizard asked if she could stop for a bit to let him proceed with his magicking, her stomach agreed before she could. Currently, he was hovering about three feet off the ground on some kind of platform, etching runes with a small hammer and chisel into one of the larger rocks.

"What exactly are you doing?" she asked, taking a bite from her ham sandwich. For some reason (likely her ravenous hunger), the lunch she'd packed was especially tasty today.

Melvyn finished the rune-word and levitated up and counterclockwise around the silo to start another. "These runes describe the nature of the protections I'm placing on the building. There will be eight total: two on roughly each third of the main building, and two more on the roof. Once they're all laid in, I gather up some arcane energy and bind the whole business together. The runes then shape that energy into the effects we desire."

"How are you doing to put them on the roof?" Robin asked. "You might end up punching a hole through the copper sheeting with that chisel."

Melvyn chuckled. "I've got some metal runes, a rivet gun, and some high-grade epoxy. That ought to do, you think?"

Robin nodded. "Yeah, as long as the holes you punch for the rivets get properly sealed."

"Would you want to help with that part? I'm not exactly a handy sort of man."

"Do I get to ride on that weird disc thing?"

"Sure, if I can get a bite of that sandwich." Melvyn had also forgotten about lunch.

"You've got yourself a deal." Working with wizards is kind of fun, Robin thought.

*****

Kaylia was on all fours, leaning back into Zoria's face as her sister devoured her ass. Z stroked Kay's cock at the same time, establishing a steady rhythm as she drove her tongue into Kay's cute little star. The sensation was amazing, and Kay was driven further into her lust knowing that Z was just as turned on giving this oral attention as Kay was receiving it.

"Goddess, Z, I'm gonna cum so hard for you," Kay moaned. She heard Z laugh behind her.

"That's the point, dear sister,' Z replied, "I want a nice, big load from you." She flattened her tongue against Kay's ass, drawing it back and forth along the sensitive opening before swirling the tip around it. Kay turned and looked into Z's smiling grey eyes, moaning at the sexy display.

"Z, I can't hold it much longer..."

Zoria flipped onto her back and slid her face underneath Kay's cock. "That's it, sister, drown me." She opened her mouth wide as she aimed Kay's member at her face. With a scream, Kay unloaded all over her beautiful sister, cum splashing into her mouth and against her cheeks, lips, chin, nose, eyes, and hair. Kay thought she could feel her balls shrink a little as they were completely drained by Z's talented hand. Z writhed in pleasure as the barest touch of a finger against her clit triggered her own orgasm, primed as she was by the giant mess Kay was making of her face. As the tide started to fade, Z lifted her head up to suck the remaining spunk out of Kay's cock, Kay's hips shifting with the sensation.

Kay fell on her back, completely sated, as Z giggled. She started scooping Kay's cum from her face and alternating swallowing it herself and feeding it to her sister. As Kay got her breath back, she turned to help directly, licking her sweet essence from Z's face before kissing her to share it.

"You can do that whenever you want," Kay said.

"I plan to," Z smirked. They kissed and cuddled in their afterglow.

"Hey," Z said eventually, "you know what I'm looking forward to?"

"What?" Kay asked.

"I cannot wait to watch you and Abby sucking each other's cocks while I fuck you."

Kay awoke with a start, Zoria's confession knocking her out of the dream completely. She noticed how heavily she was breathing and closed her eyes, trying to calm down. This dream felt different from others or from her own idle fantasizing, more substantial. She felt a weight in her lap and looked down to see Luna, curled up and looking back at her. "Mrrow?" the cat inquired, and Kay smiled before giving Luna pets.

"I'm okay, kitty, but thank you." She received warm purrs in return, Luna settling back down to again nest in Kay's lap.

Kay's thoughts returned to Zoria until a rapid tattoo against the door roused her from her reverie. Luna jumped up and sat upright on the table, awaiting the guest politely. Kay shook her head at the cat as she got up to open the door.

"Hi!" Leah greeted her brightly.

"Hey," Kay replied, smiling at the young artist. Leah returned the smile until her eyes glanced downward, widening in shock.

"Uh, do you need to take care of something?" she said. Kay followed her gaze down; she was wearing her armor's nanoweave as a pair of leggings, and they did nothing to hide the outline of Kay's erection.

"Oh, geez!" Kay shut the door in Leah's face, and she could hear Kay scrambling to put on real pants behind the door. After a moment, Kay reopened the door, wearing a pair of blue jeans. "I am so sorry about that."