A Life More Ordinary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guest238
Guest238
101 Followers

"Abby...?" She looked into Abby's deep violet eyes.

"Kaylia," Abby responded. "I want you, I need you, please..."

Abby stroked Kay and guided the head into her pussy. They both gasped as Abby's molten core enveloped Kay's cock, and Kay reached down to grab Abby's hips for leverage.

"I love you, Kaylia," Abby whispered, tearing up a little from the raw power of her emotions. She nearly burst into sobs of joy when she noticed the twinkles at the edges of Kay's eyes, knowing her goddess felt the same way.

"I love you, Abigail," Kay responded. Slowly, she pushed herself into Abby until she bottomed out, squeezing Abby's cock between their bodies. They held each other there, enraptured by the sensations coursing through their bodies; Abby felt completely filled by Kay's cock; Kay could not believe how warm and safe she felt wrapped in Abby's folds, her soft channel gripping and massaging her cock.

Kay slowly started grinding against Abby, drawing her cock back and forth in a steady rhythm. Abby wrapped her arms around Kay and held her tightly, bearing down to maintain her channel's grip. She gasped when Kay started nibbling on her ear and whispering. "Goddess, Abby, I love how this feels."

"I love it, Kaylia," Abby replied, planting small kisses on Kay's face and neck, "I never want this to end."

They made love for what seemed like hours, Kay varying her pace and driving them both close to the edge but never taking them completely over. Their positions changed as they progressed through multiple orgasms: Kay picked Abby up and went to the wall, bracing them both as she sped up to pound Abby; they went back to the bed and Abby rode Kay, grinding her hips against Kay as she bottomed out time and again; Kay had Abby on all fours as she took the violet-haired beauty from behind, reaching down to stroke Abby's now neglected cock. Kay's pace was measured throughout, and Abby marveled at Kay's strength and stamina.

Eventually, they both felt their ultimate climaxes nearing, unwilling to be delayed further. "Where do you want me to cum, Abby?" Kay asked.

Abby remembered the Kay's stated favorite position and went for it. "I want it in my mouth, but only if I can cum in your mouth, too."

Kay nearly screamed as she kissed Abby before they arranged themselves on the bed. They took each other's cocks into their mouths in unison, and their moans filled the room as they sucked and licked each other. Kay's cock was an amazing blend of Abby's juices and Kay's precum, and Abby did her very best to clean it properly with her tongue. Abby's cock was coated in her own precum, and Kay easily took it deep into her throat. Kay went crazy for Abby's size, she loved having a cock to fill her mouth and throat and Abby's was just about perfect. Abby felt similarly about Kay's smaller but no less wonderful member, and she looked forward to a time when she could take it all as easily as Kay did hers.

"Goddess, Abby, I'm going to cum!" Kay cried.

"Do it!" Abby commanded. "Flood my mouth with your cum!"

Abby's urging sent Kay into her most powerful orgasm of the night, and she did just as Abby asked. Abby's mouth filled with hot, delicious cum, and she swallowed it as best she could. Her own orgasm started then, and Kay moaned wildly as her mouth was again filled with Abby's issue. They sucked and stroked each other through an amazing shared climax, moaning and screaming around each other's members as they came.

When the flood subsided, Abby turned herself around and immediately kissed Kay, forcing her tongue into Kay's mouth. As their seed mixed in the torrid kiss, Abby felt Kay's cock pulse one last blast of cum onto her abs. She reached down to scoop as much of it as she could and fed it to Kay, who gladly shared it back with Abby.

"Oh, wow," Abby said, completely spent as their kiss finished.

"Same," Kay said. They giggled as Kay pulled the covers over them and snuggled up to Abby. The bed was big enough for both of them, but not by much.

"Kaylia," Abby said, "thank you for all of this."

"You are most welcome, Abigail." Kay replied. She thought for a moment before smirking. "I take it this is you staking a more permanent claim?"

Abby smiled. "I think we have a lot to talk about before anyone 'stakes a claim' on anyone else. Call it a statement of intent."

"Fair enough," Kay said. Abby shrugged off the rest of her clothes and Kay threw them on the floor before wrapping her arms around Abby's waist.

"I hope you didn't cum on that skirt," Abby said, "I really like it."

"Me, too, I can't believe how incredibly sexy it was watching you pull it up to reveal that huge hog."

Abby snorted, it was a terrible way to refer to her dick, but also strangely touching.

"You seemed to like sucking my huge hog," she commented, turning to face Kay.

"I loved sucking your huge hog," Kay responded, the lust in her voice evident. Okay, Abby thought, it's super hot now.

"You ever wear skirts? I bet you'd look super cute," Abby asked, changing the subject before round 3 inevitably started.

*****

Spring 9, Year 1

Kay, Luna, and Zeus stood under the eaves of the cabin, watching the rain fall. Thunder rumbled softly far off into the distance, and the air smelled fresh and clean. A few yards away, the field of parsnips sat ready to be harvested. Nearby, Apollo the raven hopped around in the potato patch, using his beak to pull weeds and other undesirables. Kay smirked; the animals that gravitated to this farm seemed to possess a vast intelligence and empathy she didn't think possible. It really just proved that she didn't have any of the answers, and that was okay.

Kay staved off a yawn as she stood there waking up. She and Abby had stayed up most of the night talking about all sorts of things, mostly without fooling around. They had fallen asleep in each others' arms after another spirited make-out session. Kay was surprised neither of them had fallen out of the bed. Another reason to start making a real profit and get the house expanded, or at least to get a bigger bed.

The door opened and Abby joined Kay on the porch. Her skirt had not been ruined, and she looked reasonably put together. She kissed Kay sweetly.

"I should get going," Abby said. Kay smirked, reaching down to gently feel Abby's cock through her skirt.

"Do you have time for a proper sendoff?" Kay asked, dropping to her knees as Abby giggled and raised her skirt. Her cock hung between her legs, and Kay moaned on the sight of it.

"Goddess, I love your cock," she said, ducking down to take it into her mouth and down her throat. It immediately started firming up as Kay bobbed on it, and Abby ran her hands through Kay's silver hair.

"Kaylia," she moaned, "take me all the way."

Kay complied, deepthroating Abby's cock with a deep moan. Abby took Kay's head in her hands and slowly thrust her hips out, fucking Kay's mouth. Kay closed her eyes and gave herself over, allowing Abby to control the pace as she rammed her giant cock down Kay's eager throat.

"Oh, Kaylia," Abby said, "I'm gonna cum down your throat!" Kay could get her off so quickly, and she loved it.

"Morning!" a bright voice called as Melvyn rounded the corner. "The silo's all set fo-OH, GODDESS, WHY?!" He spun around to avert his gaze, his face turning beet red.

Abby screamed as she burst, sending waves of hot cum right down Kay's throat. Kay pulled Abby's cock all the way in and milked it with her throat muscles. Abby leaned against the cabin for support as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. It was over in a moment, but they both needed several more to recover from the intense act.

"S-sorry about that," Abby said weakly.

"It's alright!" Melvyn responded, giving a thumbs-up as he kept his back turned. "Just let me know when you're done or whatever."

Kay snickered around Abby's cock as she slowly withdrew it from her mouth. She stood up and gave Abby a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you for that," she whispered.

"Anytime!" Abby responded. "I, uh... I'm gonna... go... place... um..."

Kay laughed as she turned Abby in the direction of town. She eventually recovered enough to walk straight, and turned to blow Kay a kiss.

Kay smiled. The impromptu lewd act woke her right up, and now she didn't need breakfast.

"Alright, I'm decent," she said.

Melvyn turned and gave Kay a withering glare. "You could have warned me!"

"I apologize. I forgot how much I love ramming a cock down my-"

"YES," Melvyn interrupted, "THANK YOU, CAN WE PLEASE GET ON."

Kay laughed as she moved to inspect the parsnips, setting her empty backpack nearby. "I thought that stuff didn't bother you."

Melvyn harrumphed as he donned his gold spectacles. "Talking about it is one thing, it's quite something else altogether to walk in on someone in flagrante delicto. Shameless, is what it is." He flipped down a set of lenses and twisted a dial to tune them before focusing on the silo. It already showed a small amount of energy stored within. "Well, whatever you got up to last night, it primed the pumps, so to speak. How are we looking over there?"

"It'll do." The fertilizer had worked wonders on the crop, and Kay was very pleased with the results. There were plenty of candidates for the Junimos' request of high-quality crops, and more besides for Pierre. Kay gathered up just over two dozen of the root vegetables, wiping off the clumps of dirt clinging to them before depositing them in her backpack. She barely noticed the rain as she worked, and while her clothes became suitably soaked after a while, it was an unusually warm rain for the spring. She stopped to tilt her head towards the heavens, letting the rain wash over her and enjoying the moment of tranquility.

Melvyn looked over his shoulder at the farmer and smiled. She'd been coiled like a spring all yesterday, likely due to her sisters' correspondence, and he was glad she'd found a way to unwind it. Granted, he certainly didn't need to be party to said unwinding, but it could have been worse: they could have been completely naked and fucking over the railing. Then he would have been very embarrassed as opposed to pretty embarrassed.

He turned back to the silo and saw it pulse with the newly reclaimed life-force. By the time Kay was finished, he estimated the arcane battery to be at about 5% capacity. The limiting wards placed all around the farm glowed slightly to his enhanced vision, and he verified that the system was primed and venting the stored energy slowly into the webway beyond.

Kay walked next to the wizard, backpack slung over her shoulder. "How are we doing?" she asked.

"We are all set." Melvyn confirmed. "I'll keep an eye on things from the tower, but you should be all set for the rest of the harvest. Um..." he hesitated for a moment. "About your test results."

"Something wrong?" Kay asked.

Melvyn winced. "I can't really determine if anything about you is different from normal. You've got so much magic flowing through you at any given time, I don't know what's supposed to be there and what isn't. Maybe once I get more training under my belt, I can do it, but not yet. I'm really sorry."

Kay was a little disappointed but not really surprised. "I appreciate you trying, anyway, don't beat yourself up over it. Can you come by tomorrow?" Kay asked, hefting her pack. "There's going to be a lot tomorrow, I'd rather be sure we aren't overloading something."

Melvyn nodded. "Of course! Take care."

They set off in opposite directions. Kay wanted to walk the mountain before heading in to town. Luna and the ravens watched her go.

"Caw-caw," Apollo said, tilting his head.

"Caw," Zeus disagreed.

Luna said nothing. She knew they would have to wait and see.


Guest238
Guest238
101 Followers