A Life More Ordinary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley growled quietly as she squeezed Maru's tits together. The soft orbs deformed in her hands, and Maru's whimpering only intensified as Haley flicked the nipples with her fingers. Slowly, she traced her tongue down Maru's neck and across the left breast, circling the areola before kissing the nipple. Maru gasped as it quickly disappeared between Haley's lips. Haley pressed her face into the soft flesh, sucking as much of Maru's breast into her mouth as possible. Maru melted, moaning loudly as Haley kissed and sucked her sensitive nipple.

"Mmm, I could do this every day," Haley said, watching Maru's face as she switched to lavish attention to her other breast. Maru glanced down, saw those piercing blue eyes staring at her, and her hips bucked against Haley as a sudden mini orgasm coursed through her body.

"It's so good," Maru moaned, "don't ever stop!" She wrapped her arms around Haley to hold her in place, and the blonde obliged her by lavishing her breasts with attention. She reached down to slide a finger into Maru's wet pussy, drawing another gasp from her lover.

"Hmm," Haley teased, "I love sucking on these huge tits, but..." She sucked Maru's nectar from her finger and moaned. "Your pussy is so tasty, I don't know if I can resist it." She slowly lowered her face along Maru's body, planting soft kisses on her chest and abs. She lingered just above Maru's pussy, softly blowing onto her clit and flicking at it with her tongue.

"Haleeeeeee..." Maru moaned. Her lover was driving her absolutely wild, her hips rolling of their own accord towards Haley's face. Unable to stand it any longer, Maru pushed Haley's head down, and Haley obliged by driving her tongue into Maru's warm slit.

"Fuck, yeah," Haley said, licking deeply, kissing the thin lips, and sucking on the clit. Maru writhed in pleasure, screaming for Haley. The blonde could feel Maru closing in on an orgasm and slowed her pace, drawing it out.

"You wanna cum for me, baby?" Haley asked, teasing Maru's clit.

Maru nodded. "Please make me cum!" she cried.

"Yeah, cum all over my face, baby.' Haley pushed a finger back into Maru's pussy, reaching in and upwards to barely graze Maru's spot. She held it there for a brief moment before withdrawing and replacing her finger with her tongue, her eyes locked with her lover's. Maru screamed as she came, body shaking with desire and arousal, and her pussy gushed with nectar. Haley lapped at Maru frantically, driving her deeper into her climax as Maru ground against Haley's face. Maru eventually could take no more and pulled Haley into a deep, searing kiss. They made out as Maru's climax receded, holding each other in a tight embrace as their tongues sparred.

"Goddess, I am so into you right now," Haley sighed, shifting to guide Maru's mouth to her breasts. Maru latched on and gently sucked and teased Haley's nipples with her lips and tongue, taking Haley's other boob in her hand to do the same with it. Haley closed her eyes; she enjoyed this, but also wished she were sensitive enough to get off on it like Maru could. That reminded her of something she wanted to ask.

"Hey, why doesn't your back hurt?"

"Huh?" Maru said, looking at Haley while she continued licking.

"You have those massive tits, how do you not have constant back pain?" Haley occasionally experienced some soreness thanks to her own double-ds, she couldn't imagine how Maru could cope with her H bombs.

Maru tilted her head to think about it. "It's a couple things. Good infrastructure to start, obviously." She indicated her custom bra, currently resting on the floor a few feet away. "Mom and my aunt Helen insisted I be properly measured when they started coming in, and Helen takes me shopping once a year for updates."

Haley hadn't met Maru's aunt, but from the sound of it, she was of similar endowment and would know all about such things.

"Mom and I do yoga together, too, and I think that's what really helps. Strong muscles and good posture and whatnot. Hey!" Maru brightened. "You should join us! I think you'd really enjoy it, it's super chill."

"It's not that fitness club your mom does on Tuesdays, is it?" Haley heard about that from Emily all the time, it was a little more intense than she cared to experience.

Maru shook her head. "No, it's just mom and me. We use the garage, light some scented candles, put on some music, it's great."

"Yeah, I think I'd like to try it, at least." Haley kissed Maru's cheek. "I'll take every moment I can get with you, honestly."

Maru smiled. "Thank you for being willing to try it!" A devious look crossed her face, and she kissed Haley passionately. "Now, if you would ever so kindly turn over, I would very much like to lick you to a screaming orgasm of your own."

Haley moaned as she returned Maru's kiss before complying. She slowly crawled to the other end of the bed, raising up on all fours and shaking her shapely butt at Maru. Haley looked over her shoulder, and the smoldering look she sent Maru's way was obscured by her long, blond hair. It painted an irresistible scene.

"Come on then," Haley said, licking her lips.

Maru slid her hands along the backs of Haley's thighs, slowly caressing her lover's powerful legs. Haley drew in a sharp breath as Maru spread her backside to lick the length of her ass.

"You wanna eat my ass, nasty girl?" Haley gasped.

"Mm-hmm," Maru replied, licking around the tight star as she reached under to massage Haley's clit.

"Oh, yeah!" Haley moaned, "Goddess, it's so good!" Maru was exceptionally talented at this, and knew exactly where and how to manipulate Haley into tremendous orgasms. Maru's tongue flicked against Haley's entry before her lips descended to kiss it deeply, probing it with her tongue. Meanwhile, she started driving first one, then two, then three fingers in and out of Haley's wet pussy, occasionally using her thumb to massage Haley's clit gently before resuming the motion.

"Fuck!" Haley cried. Her hips bucked at Maru's ministrations, the combination of sensations driving her mad with lust. "Goddess, I LOVE what you do to me. Yeah, rim my ass, give me that tongue, slut, I know you love it." Maru moaned into Haley's ass as she complied, receiving a deeper moan from Haley in return. Haley felt an orgasm coming, a big one, and she communicated such.

"Oh, FUCK!" Haley dropped her head and leaned into Maru, begging her to go as deep as she could. Maru drove her fingers and tongue as deeply as possible, diddling Haley's clit with her thumb to push her the extra mile. Haley started screaming as her body rocked in ecstasy, her climax crashing into her suddenly. Maru felt herself join Haley in her climax, the sensation of her mouth on her lover's body enough to send shocks of lust to her core.

They collapsed on the bed, Maru's face cradled by Haley's ass, as they descended from their erotic peak. Their heavy breathing subsided as they calmed down, and Maru soon climbed over to lay beside Haley. She kissed the back of the blonde's neck before settling in as big spoon.

"I love you, Haley," she said.

"I love you too, Maru," Haley replied.

They stayed that way for a while, content to share their warmth and bask int he afterglow. They both knew they weren't done for the evening by a long shot and that multiple orgasms still awaited them both, but the romantic pause felt every bit as wonderful.

*****

Melvyn, Leah, and Abby had adjourned to the greenhouse, arranging the orphaned couch cushions to sit and talk.

"Astria filled me in on some things," he started, "not everything, but enough to realize that it was going to hit Kay pretty hard."

"Why wouldn't she say anything?" Abby asked. "At least to say that everything would be alright! I thought they were super tight!"

"It does seem like she wanted to be in control of everything from the beginning," Leah added.

"I agree," Melvyn responded, surprising Abby.

"Aren't you wizards supposed to stand up for one another?"

Melvyn nodded. "Normally, yeah, and I can understand Astria's reasoning from a greater scope perspective; the less they knew, the less chance they have of letting something slip. But keeping her sisters completely in the dark the entire time was still a bad idea. I don't understand everything about how their relationships work, I doubt I ever will, but Astria had to know they could be trusted with some of that information."

"It's just so fucked up!" Abby said angrily. "She just admits she drove both Kay and Zoria away as part of all this! And she talks about how it's their sacrifice, their burden, like they all had a say in it!"

Leah listened to the two argue; she agreed with them both. Abby was totally justified in thinking Astria was utter garbage for what she did, no better than the wizards that created her, but Leah also understood Melvyn's position that Astria believed she was doing what was necessary for both her family and the Empire.

"Why didn't she just overthrow the Emperor right away?" Leah asked. "That would have saved a lot of time."

"She probably would have, if she'd been able to," Melvyn mused. "I suspect she was powerful enough to cause some real damage, but didn't have enough experience to prepare for the outcome. None of the Bladesisters would have right after they'd been... uncorked? Further, who would have sided with Astria in a coup attempt? Would the army have followed Kay's orders sight unseen? I think Astria realized they had to prove the Empire needed them first, that the Emperor needed them. Spend a few hundred years being indispensable, without any sign that you want the throne for yourself..." Melvyn let the implication hang in the air.

"I still think she's a GIANT bitch." Abby huffed.

"Same." Leah said. "But I think I understand her a little better."

Abby looked at Leah, appearing to mull something over, before turning back to Melvyn. "Hey, did you get our test results?"

Melvyn was surprised Abby wanted to talk about it in front of Leah. "I did. You, uh... you want those now?"

"What tests?" Leah asked.

"Kay thinks we all might be under some kind of mind-altering enchantment. Melvyn ran some tests on me and my mom to see what was what. We probably want to run those tests on everyone in town eventually, but it'll take some time to figure out how to ask everyone for some of their hair without causing an incident." She looked at Melvyn who nodded in understanding.

"Okay... do I want to know what kind of enchantment?" Leah asked.

Abby blushed a little, and Melvyn picked up the thread. "The sort of thing that would... encourage people to act contrary to their character. Specifically what, we're trying to determine."

Leah shuddered. "That sounds horrifying."

"All the more reason to investigate." Melvyn produced a small pair of scissors. "I assume you'd like to know?"

"Yes, please." Leah walked over and let Melvyn snip a small lock of hair from the end of her braid.

"Thank you, I'll drop you a letter tomorrow. Now," he said, turning to Abby, "the good news is you and your mother are free of any active enchantments."

"Thank the Goddess," Abby replied. That would be a relief to her mom, and they'd probably find some appropriate way to celebrate the news.

"But," Melvyn continued, "thanks to some tips from a more experienced practitioner, I found that you and she were affected by something powerful in the past."

The color drained from Abby's face. "Do you know what it was?"

Melvyn frowned. "Not exactly. It was a mental charm of some variety, and it lasted for only a moment. My best guess is a memory charm of some kind, designed to affect a lot of people at once and to remove memories of a very specific evert from anyone that had experienced it. Maybe. I'm not entirely sure."

"So, it wasn't something that would have altered my brain permanently? Like, made me act differently than I would normally?"

"Yes, it was quick and highly specific."

Abby didn't like it, but at least it was a clean bill of health for recent developments.

"How long ago did this happen?" Leah asked.

"About five years." the wizard replied. He wasn't looking forward to telling that piece of news to Kay; it likely meant that it was tied to whatever his father was up to when he disappeared. "Which is why I'm super interested in running tests against you, Leah. I bet you weren't effected."

"Because I was still living in Zuzu." Leah concluded.

"That's so weird!" Abby said. "How long until you know what it did?"

Melvyn shook his head. "I don't know. I'm not sure I'm skilled enough to piece it together so long after the initial event, and I'm certainly not interested in going memory-diving."

"Memory-diving?" Leah and Abby asked in unison.

"I basically put you into a magical coma and pick apart your memories by reliving them. It's not pleasant, for the subject or the viewer." Melvyn looked a little ill at the prospect.

"Yeah, no thanks." Abby said. She was starting to realize just how bad Imperial wizards could be and was very glad Mel wasn't one of them.

"What now?" Leah asked.

"I keep learning, Kay keeps farming, world keeps turning, I guess." Melvyn stood up, brushing his robes off. "I should get back, I have a lot of homework tonight."

"Astria tutoring you?" Leah asked with a smirk.

"Yeah," Melvyn answered, "and I'm terrified to find out what happens if I slack off. You two going to be okay with her?" he asked, glancing towards the cabin.

"Yeah," Abby said, "I was planning on staying tonight before all this already."

"I should get going too, after we check in." Leah said.

"Okay." He nodded at the pair and started back for the tower. Abby and Leah hugged and headed back to the cabin.

*****

Kay had shifted to lie down in the bed, and Luna had crawled up to nuzzle in between her boobs. She thought it was pretty funny at first, but having the purring, 9-pound cat resting on her chest was very comforting. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift off to consider everything. There was obviously a lot to consider.

That train of thought never got started, however, as the softness of her bedding and the warmth and cuddliness of the cat relaxed her far more than she was expecting. It had been a pretty long day, and she felt herself slip into a deep slumber.

Her dreams were indistinct, a series of images from her past: her sisters in council, soldiers in the field, Zoria in her arms, sparring with Vendria and Thalia, endless royal banquets with inane nobles asking inane questions, interrogations with an endless parade of faceless prisoners. All the while, Astria loomed over everything, a guiding hand for all of it.

"She does love us, you know."

Zoria's voice rang out in Kay's mind, and echo from long ago. She as right, of course, Kay didn't doubt that Astria loved her sisters dearly. But she could have trusted them, couldn't she? Hadn't they all proved that the sisters came first, the Empire a distant second? Kay couldn't fathom why Astria chose that path, and that's what bothered her the most. She just wanted to understand.

"You will, eventually. Now, wake up and suck your new girlfriend's cock until you cum."

*****

Kay awoke suddenly, again startled that Zoria seemed aware of her current situation. Someone had turned the lantern down but not off, and Kay noticed she was being spooned by Abby. The purple-haired girl was still fully-clothed and lightly dozing. Luna had disappeared, but Kay was sure the cat was nearby.

Kay also realized she was very horny. Her cock strained against her pants and she was very aware of Abby's breasts pressing into her back. She considered reaching down to shift her pants and discreetly stroke herself, but knew it wouldn't be enough. She turned around to face Abby and kissed her. Abby moaned softly as she awoke and returned the kiss.

"Hi," Abby said. "I hope you don't mind, I wanted to stay with you tonight. I thought you might like the company."

"I do," Kay replied, "more than you realize." She kissed Abby again, driving her tongue into Abby's mouth and savoring the contact. Abby pulled Kay closer, their breasts mashing together between them as they made out. Their hands wandered each other's bodies, touching and squeezing, filling them with lust for one another.

"Wait here," Kay said, rolling over Abby to stand up. She slowly disrobed, keeping her back to Abby. "Sit on the edge of the bed," she said, throwing a smoldering glance over her bare shoulder. Abby complied as she watched Kay toss her shirt to the side and step out of her pants. Kay turned, revealing her huge tits and hard cock to Abby.

"Wow," Abby breathed. Kay was so sexy and beautiful, she could have asked anything of Abby and the young woman would have done it.

Kay gazed at Abby with uncontrolled desire. Her pink skirt was tenting outrageously, and Kay licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come. She knew she was on a hair trigger right now, that she would likely explode the second her lips made contact, and she wanted to share that with Abby.

"Lift up your skirt," Kay asked. Abby bit her lip as she did so, revealing her large cock at full mast. Kay walked over and knelt down by Abby's left, ensuring she had a good view of Kay's cock.

"May I please suck your massive cock?" Kay asked, her voice dripping with need. Abby's jaw dropped at the request, unprepared for how much she wanted, she needed Kay to take her in her mouth.

"Goddess, yes," Abby whispered.

With a growl, Kay took Abby's cock in her right hand and wrapped her lips around the head. Kay came immediately, and Abby screamed in pleasure at both the sensation of Kay finally sucking on her and at Kay's orgasm. Neither girl had so much touched Kay, and yet stream after stream of cum erupted from her violet cock. Kay moaned wildly as she came, sucking on Abby's head when suddenly her mouth was filled with cum. The sight of Kay's orgasm was too much, and Abby soon followed her in a massive climax. Kay greedily swallowed every single drop of Abby's wonderful cum, stroking her massive dick to coax as much of the heady issue as possible.

"Holy shit," Abby said, catching her breath, "what was that?!"

Kay smiled as she removed her mouth from Abby's cock with a pop. "I told you, I love oral. And now that that's out of the way," she said, taking a pillow to kneel on, "we can take our time properly." Kay lifted Abby's cock, sucked on the base for a moment, and then started licking her pussy.

Kay held the still sensitive member in place as she swirled her tongue up and down the length of Abby's slit, occasionally driving it in between Abby's nether lips. Kay loved the way Abby looked, lost in pleasure, her pink skirt draped around that wonderfully thick cock. "You are so sexy," she said, leaning over to kiss Abby's hips and all around the base of her cock before returning to her pussy. Abby's nectar was addictive, and Kay couldn't get enough.

Abby was in heaven. This violet goddess... her violet goddess was making love to her with only her mouth, and had already drawn a huge climax from her with ease. Watching her cum just from having Abby's cock in her mouth was the most arousing thing Abby had ever seen, and that included her mom's incredible deepthroat skills. More than that, though, was the fire in Kay's crimson eyes: it threatened to consume Abby utterly in a storm of lust, but she could see past the flames to the emotions fueling them, pure and wonderful. She needed to be as close to this woman as possible.

"Kaylia!" Abby moaned, pulling Kay up to plant a passionate kiss. Kay immediately returned the act, and their tongues danced as they kissed deeply. Abby reached down to take Kay's cock in hand, slowly pointing it down towards her pussy and pulling it towards her. Kay gasped as she felt her head make contact with Abby's nether lips, her eyes going wide with surprise.