A Life of Slavery Pt. 02

Story Info
The slave's endless torment continues.
1.7k words
4.27
16.9k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay inside the prison box, enveloped in darkness and the heavy aroma of my Queen. Her morning torment was still fresh, occupying both my mind and my senses. I could hear my Queen showering in the distance, and thoughts of her large heavenly body glistening caused my caged cock to stir, adding to my significant discomfort. I squirmed against the bindings, fruitlessly, of course, dreaming of entering that shower with her to serve.

It was hard to tell how much time passed in my prison, and my Queen almost certainly enjoyed this fact. I was helpless, and had no control, and that was simply the way of things in our relationship. As I lay there pondering this fact, the towel suddenly lifted off the top of the prison box, and my eyes were overwhelmed by the light flooding into the box as I finally was granted a taste of some fresh air. My Queen, her glistening clean body towering over me, looked down at me, smiling. Her smile, while beautiful, was often a signal of suffering to come.

"How is my pathetic little bidet slave?" she asked, her voice both playful and sinister.

"I am well my Queen, thank you for allowing me to serve you," I replied, obediently.

She nodded, hopefully accepting my response. Moments later, her face disappeared, and I felt her unbinding my hands from the box. My wrists, aching from the cuffs, were finally free, and my arms dropped to the floor. My Queen grabbed my leash, and yanked me from the box. She then pulled me to my knees.

I kept my eyes to the floor, despite the temptation to look at her divine body in all of its glory. I had fallen for this siren's call before, and paid dearly for it in the form of unique and painful punishments. Before long however, I felt her favorite crop rest on my shoulder, perhaps as a threat, or perhaps simply to get my attention, as she spoke.

"Serve your Queen, my pathetic little slave," she commanded.

Before I could react, she yanked on the collar, pulling my face into her naked crotch. She lifted her stomach and rested it on my forehead as my face became enveloped in her sweet, wonderful pussy. Her hair bristled my cheeks as my tongue instinctively left my mouth to pleasure my Queen. A stark contrast to her sweaty morning ass, her clean pussy was literally heaven. I slowly and carefully maneuvered my tongue, making my way towards her clitoris. I could feel her push on my head as she yanked on my leash, indicating I was doing my job well.

My Queen began to moan as my tongue circled around her clit, and her grip became more forceful. I could barely breathe, her stomach and hand locking me between her thighs as her hold on my leash tightened. What little air I could take in was rich with her scent, and I savored every bit of it. As I continued to please here, I could feel my Queen's large milky thighs quiver with pleasure as I intensified my licking, a mix of her juices and my saliva dripping down my chin. I truly was her pleasure slave, existing only to serve her.

Suddenly, my head was forced hard into my Queen's crotch, a signal that she was reaching climax. Her body quivered as a long, deep moan escaped her lips, as I lapped up her juices. Her thighs tightened around my head, and I truly thought I was about to be crushed, when she finally breathed a sigh of release and relented.

Knowing my duty, I began to lap up her juices, making sure she was clean. Before I could finish, though, a command escaped my Queen's lips.

"Open," she spoke.

My face went white, as a brief moment of pleasure was again about to be replaced with suffering at the whims of my Queen. Still, I did as I was told.

Without further warning, a familiar hot stream entered my slave mouth. Saltier than last time, and far more bitter, it was a struggle to drink it down. The awkward position of my head made this extra difficult as well, as instead of a toilet, I had become what was effectively a urinal. With each awkward gulp, my mouth became more full, and I fell more behind. I hoped my Queen would finish soon, as her bitter nectar would soon overwhelm me.

My wishes were not answered, and my body went cold as my Queen's warm piss overflowed, dripping down my face and onto the floor. I did my best to keep gulping, but I knew at this point my fate was sealed. A cough escaped my mouth, splashing more urine as I gagged and tears fell down my cheeks. My Queen had no interest in my suffering, and I began to openly sob as the piss continued to pour both down my throat and down my body onto the floor. I was truly pathetic.

The salty bitterness was extreme, and I could barely hold on. Finally however, my Queen's bladder relented, and I was able to gulp down the remaining urine, my face now a mess of tears and piss. I licked my Queen clean, like a good bidet, before looking down at the floor and the mess I had made. As I looked down, my Queen's trembling, furious voice boomed.

"What good is a toilet slave that can't even do the one thing it's for?" she asked, her anger clear.

Before I could respond, her powerful hand forced my face to the puddle on the floor, and her other hand yanked my ass into the air. I could briefly hear the crop whistling in the air, a moment of warning before it stung my backside. Tears welled up in my eyes, this was no playful spanking, the sting of the crop was almost unbearable.

"Clean," my Queen barked, her foot now on my head, forcing it into the puddle.

I began to lick it up, the bitter taste somehow even worse when mixed with the dusty floor. Unfortunately for me, she had no interest in relenting with the crop either. Another swing hit my ass, and another, and another. She was sadistic, making sure to hit the same spot each time as I licked up the disgusting mess on the floor. My dripping tears added to the salty flavor as I did my best to avoid crying out, as it would only anger her further.

The weight of her foot grew, and so did the speed at which she whipped my pathetic slave ass. She began to count down from 100, and terror gripped me, realizing how many strikes remained.

"You will clean the floor in its entirety before I reach zero, or I will start back from one hundred," my Queen commanded.

I had no time to reply, and continued to suck up the mess I had made, which had now spread everywhere. My Queen's foot lifted slightly, letting me move a bit to reach the spreading puddle better. I wanted to gag and retch, but I knew this would only anger her further. Each strike stung worse than the last, as my Queen continued to count.

"50...49...48."

With each lash, the possibility of further punishment grew. I steeled myself and kept licking.

"20...19...18," she continued, anger growing in her voice.

The puddle was getting smaller, and a soft gag escaped my throat, but I kept going.

"3...2...1," and then the lashing stopped.

My ass burned worse than it had ever before, and my mouth was dry and salty as tears welled in my eyes. My Queen bent over, and inspected the floor. I held my breath, hoping she wouldn't find anything remaining.

"It looks like you've managed to lap up your pathetic mess," she spoke, a hint of disappointment in her voice as she placed the crop on a nearby bed.

"However, you still need to learn your lesson, and will suffer two more punishments today," she continued.

I nodded. "Yes, my Queen, you know best."

"Yes, I do," she replied.

I left my head bowed as she briefly left the room, thinking about how I failed, and doing my best not to cry from my suffering.

Before long, my Queen returned. She grabbed my wrists and ankles, binding them together behind me. I had no idea what was in store, but it clearly was not good. Before I could think over the many fates that could befall me, my Queen steaded me on my knees, and I knew my punishment was about to come, whatever it was. She stood before me, and turned around, and spread her massive divine cheeks, revealing her asshole for the second time this morning.

Not given even a moment to admire it, I felt my Queen grab my nose and pinch it shut, as she pushed her asshole towards my face.

"Open," she commanded, and I obeyed, somewhat confused.

For a few moments, nothing happened. My open mouth was pressed against my Queen's ass, and I could not breathe at all. I began to struggle due to the lack of air, but there was truly nothing I could do. With each passing moment, I wondered if I was going to pass out due to lack of oxygen. Moments stretched and felt like an eternity, when suddenly a hot blast of air entered my mouth and shot down my throat. It rippled from her, and grew louder and more forceful. Seconds later the taste hit me, and I tried to cry out as the hot loud fart continued. I gagged, cried, and struggled against her, but I could do nothing but breathe it in. Before long, it ended, and my Queen quickly spun around, released my nose, and placed a strip of black duct tape over my mouth.

The foul taste was sealed, and I fell to the floor. While my tears ran and my throat convulsed, she dragged me across the floor to the walk-in closet. Without any ceremony, my Queen kicked me inside the closet, tossed some jackets onto me, and closed the door, leaving me in darkness with the taste of suffering and humiliation fresh in my mouth.