All Comments on 'A Life Unknown Pt. 03'

by TheDok

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story 5*

des911des911about 1 year ago

Great series. So many twists and turns - she's is one busy woman. Looking forward to the next instalment. Thank you for sharing

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

I am enjoying both the storyline and the history! Thank you!

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and plot. Historically and accurately and well-written. The liquor business was indeed profitable, and along with security and women, it was sustainable until law enforcement caught up with the law-breakers. Adultery added to the story, but the sexual description was vanilla.

reader1000reader1000about 1 year ago

Engrossing. Well written. Good backstories. Strong character development. Set well in history and locales. BTW: taut not taught. Looking forward to next or final episode.

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this series. You’ve written a creative plot and your characters are interesting and likable. I really appreciate that you’ve done the research to get the details right.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wholly professional and well researched story. One of the very best I have read on this site. I look forward to the continuation.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Part three is as good as the first two. Well researched and accurate. The plot continues to evolve as do the characters, This is a historical story with a modicum of sex. The history is better than the sex. I'm trying to imagine part four, and I am wanting. I'll keep reading.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic8 months ago

Another Masterpiece!

I'm enjoying your writing style. If Masterpiece Theater ever decided to present erotic literature, this story would be one of the first they would choose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous