A Lifechanging Experience

Story Info
A former bully and all around asshole is corrected.
3.1k words
4.23
15.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby heard the sound of his buzzer and walked to the door and opened it, finding a massive delivery man in an unfamiliar uniform standing there. He was close to a full foot taller than Toby, and looked like an old timey mountain man.

"Hi, I have an order here for a mister Toby Cooper?" He smiled genialy, holding up a small box. Toby smiled and accepted it. "And I'll need a signature to prove you are indeed Toby Cooper, '' Toby nodded and the man produced a small tablet. Toby signed his name and the man checked it before smiling and giving him the thumbs up. Toby smiled for a second before he suddenly stumbled backward as the man slammed him in the face with a hard right hook. Toby stumbled to the ground in shock, trying to figure out what had just happened. The man strode confidently through the door and slammed it shut behind him, grabbing Toby by the hair and slamming him with another hard punch, before throwing him deeper into the house. He pulled a ball gag out of his pocket and walked over, shoving it into Toby's mouth, before going to pick up the small cardboard box and open it. A small silver spray can rolled out into his hand and he walked up to Toby, Spraying him in the face. Toby felt his limbs slowly go numb, and as his senses returned to him he realized his body was completely numb.

"Now that the initial unpleasantness is out of the way it's time to set up. Please sit here...not that you'd have any choice in the matter" He chuckled. He walked the house for a moment, before finding whatever he was looking for and walking back to where Toby could see him. "Looks like you've got everything I need here but a few items from my truck Champ! Mighty considerate of ya!" He grinned. Toby mumbled against the gag in terror, his skull still splitting after the two solid hits he'd taken. The big man went back out the door for a moment, leaving Toby alone, sitting in silence and terror. He tried to scream, but the gag muffled his screams enough that it did absolutely no good. The man returned a moment later with a duffle bag full of items and walked off into the house, closing the door and locking it before he did. Toby fought to remove the gag but it was all useless, his body was totally paralyzed. The man returned after a moment and dragged Toby to the bathroom.

"So you're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm just your average joe with some weird freaky powers, or a curse...depending on how you look at it. See, a few years ago I made a deal with an ancient god." He dragged Toby to the bathroom and proceeded to strip him naked, before setting him gently into the tub. He proceeded to turn the water on and slowly test its temperature on his hand for a moment. Toby realized after a few seconds of this that something about his shower was different, a long metal rod had replaced his shower head. As the man gently washed him, he sobbed silently into the gag. The man's hands ran gently, almost tenderly over the hard curves of Toby's carefully sculpted abs and ass. Toby had just begun to relax again in the warm water, before the man took the silver tip down and slowly, gently began to work it into Toby's ass. Toby sobbed and tried to struggle, but it was no use, as his ass was flooded with a stream of warm water. He wiggled as desperately as he could but it seems only his mouth and eyes were free of the paralysis.

"Now this power of mine, it's wonderful for personal use. It's made my marriage perfect, its given me a life I could never have dreamed of, and made almost all my sexual fantasies come true! But it doesn't have a lot of...practical uses. Makes it hard to repay this god in a meaningful way...unless of course I use it to make money." The metal tube was removed and a warm deluge left him, he didn't dare look at it. He was rinsed several more times and then gently pulled from the tub. The man had laid a towel out on the floor and began to slowly pat him dry. Toby had a brief thought that it would've been comforting had he not been utterly terrified and aching at this point.

"So I take on jobs, jobs like you. Some rich nerd pays me a couple million to find his childhood bully and...well" He picked Toby up again and carried him to the bedroom, tossing him down on the bed. Toby looked around and could see several cameras and lights all set up and pointing at the bed. It was clear that whatever horrors the man had prepared for him, he intended to film it. He positioned Toby on the bed, his face pointing directly at a camera with a mirror. He supported him on a pillow, and Toby could see the man begin to remove his own clothes in the mirror. Toby tried again to scream in vain. The man stood at the foot of the bed, in front of the camera with a massive 11" cock bouncing threateningly in front of him. He was massive, and muscular in the way powerlifters and hard laborers were. His beard was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to hair, his body was a tapestry of neatly styled but thick black hair. That angry cock jutted from a mound of thick black pubes and dangled in front of balls the size of avocados. He began to lube it up, fondling himself languidly, before tossing the small bottle of lube into a wastebasket.

"The guy who paid me to do this paid extra for me to do this dry...but I'm not an utter bastard...and it doesn't really feel great on my cock. It'll be our little secret." He whispered. He climbed behind Toby and slowly began to work a lube coated finger into his ass. He groped Toby's cheeks and gave his balls a gentle appreciative squeeze. Toby screamed against his gag and tried to lunge forward to no avail. His screams turned to whimpers as his previously virgin asshole was split by the man's thick shaft. His sphincter stretched to accommodate the invading member, but just barely, and he felt as though he was being split in two. The man let him accommodate for a moment, before beginning to slowly piston away at his ass. His thick shaft was slowly forcing itself deeper and deeper into Toby's previously tight hole. Toby tried to shut his eyes, but the man reached forward and grabbed a handful of his long hair and yanked back. Toby's eyes shot open, he didn't remember having long hair. He looked at the face in the mirror and could no longer recognize it. It was rippling and shifting. His whole body was. With every thrust, the man sent a jiggling wave through his body, and it became less and less him and more and more feminized.

"See that power I was talking about Toby? If I fuck a person in the ass, I can change anything I want about their body. I used it to make my own wife my living sexual fantasy, make myself a couple of Catgirl servants to keep the house and rub our feet. But I realized pretty quickly, why the fuck should my lovely wife and I have to work when I can do these miracles? So I started doing "surgery". For the right price I can make you look like anyone or anything. I kept away from the sketchy shit, mostly doing boob jobs and face lifts for rich bitches'' he paused to grunt for a moment. Toby clenched his eyes as he felt the man bottom out inside him. Those massive balls were now pressed firmly against him, and the thick shaft was pulsing in his bowels. The man began to slowly grind into him, those waves of change still shifting through him.He could see himself in the mirror now. He looked mostly like a woman at this point. A carbon copy of his own mother really. Soft heart shaped face and long lashes, ice blue eyes. His newly formed tits had started to grow like ripe melons and as the man reached down to fondle Toby's balls his new breasts swelled even more.

"But I realized pretty quickly that if I wanted to do real good in the world I needed the kind of money that only comes from doing the kind of work that people pay for with hate. But I maintained I'd only do it to real pieces of shit like you who deserved it! I mean, I did my indipendent research on you Toby and when I say you're a piece of work...well I'm raping your ass." To punctuate his words the man slammed his cock into Toby hard, sending more ripples through him. Toby's formerly muscular ass becoming fat and bouncy against the man's hips, newly widened birthing hips overtaking his muscular ones, and a small belly protruding from where once had been muscle. The man released Toby's hair and grabbed his hips, thrusting away into his tight boy hole.

"Who's a good little buttslut?" He asked. Toby's hole tightened on the thick cock, and began spasming as it was penetrated. His cock, which had now shrunk to barely over 3" was rock hard and leaking pre cum. Tears streamed down Toby's cheeks as he was ravaged against his will. He screamed internally, wishing he could die by sheer force of will, or at least that this wasn't actually the best feeling of his life.

"Four assaults, three of which carried hate crime charges, six sexual assaults, two rapes, and dozens of counts of harassment. You're not just a piece of shit Toby, you're a racist piece of shit...but don't worry we're gonna fix that today. Your coach and high dollar lawyers can't do shit about me" The man continued jackhammering his hole for a moment before he released Toby's hip, grabbing his arm and flipping Toby onto his back. The man lifted Toby's now soft and pillowy torso and lined his thick cock up again. He slid his deep into the now well fucked hole and began to hump again, before reaching up and removing Toby's gag.

Toby thought to yell for help, but as he tried his voice came out low, husky, and feminine, with none of the panic or fear he felt. "Help! Please help me! Anybody! Help!" The man's cock throbbed in his asshole, making him wince. "Fuck! Please stop! Please, I can pay you! Anything you want please!" The man just laughed and grabbed one of Toby's fat new tits. Toby felt an unfamiliar pain as the giant man pawed roughly at his newly feminized chest, tweaking and pinching the nipple before releasing it and delivering a sharp smack that sent ripples through it. He kept fucking as Toby whimpered, mentally screaming at his arms to move. To fight! But nothing came of it beyond more thick veiny cock in his now plump ass. The man reached behind him and pulled out a small handheld camera.

"Now Toby this sexy new body of yours wouldn't be complete without a new personality to go with it. So I'm gonna show you my second ability. See when I dump a load into a hot little piece of ass like you it puts them into this obedient trance. I can mold their minds however I want for about an hour or so. After that any changes I've made become permanent. And your old buddy Dan Jeong has some very specific ideas about what I should do to you. Any last words before you go bye bye?" The man asked with a smirk. Toby screamed as loud as he could, but it still came out as a sultry moan. Toby let his rage build up for a moment before screaming again, only this time something did happen. He felt hot streams of cum blast across his stomach and tits, some even landing on his face. His reduced cock had betrayed him, and as he felt it dribbling out the last few drops of cum, it didn't deflate. Just kept bouncing pathetically between his legs as the massive superior dick buried itself in his ass. "Come on Toby, Dan wants to hear what you think! He wants to hear you apologize or beg or some shit. I mean you beat the fuck out of the guy and raped his girlfriend." The man taunted.

"Hey man fuck you! Fuck you you fucking fuck. I'm not fucking sorry. He was weak and he deserves to get his ass beat. And she fucking loved every minute it! His tiny little Asian cock couldn't fuckin compete and he fuckin knows it! If he's pissed it's because he fuckin knows I'm right!" Toby roared...as best he could. It sounded more like the breathy moan filled tirade of a porn star mid scene. The man smiled and began to speed up his fucking.

"Say bye bye Toby!" He grinned, before seizing Toby's tit with his hand and forcing himself balls deep. Toby screamed as he felt a torrent of hot cum erupt into his ass, but after the second shot, his face fell slack and he lay limply on the bed. The man sighed and slid out of him, reaching to the side table and picking up another silver canister. He sprayed it in Toby's slack jawed face and then lay back lazily on the pillows.

"Inside this body there will be two personalities from now on. Toby is gonna be locked up in a little box, chained tight, and forced to watch and feel everything that happens. But he doesn't get to be in charge. No, that role is now filled by Tabby. Tabby is a sexy little slut, who fucking hates Toby and is gonna enjoy helping us torture him. When feeling returns to your limbs you'll come up here and suck my cock clean, and keep sucking until I tell you to stop. Now, Tabby is a brainwashed sex slave, something she's very happy to be. I am her god, her overlord. I dictate Tabby's new master to her. My words are to be obeyed over all others, but your master is to be obeyed completely. Tabby lives by four rules. To never Do Harm to masters, to always serve and please masters, keep Toby locked away and miserablr, and to keep herself tight and attractive for masters Tabby is a slut, who loves to sexually serve and submit to her masters. She has a particular fondness for Asian men and Asian Cock. She believes it's vastly superior to white cock, especially her own. Tabby will learn everything she can about sucking and fucking and making her masters cum." The Overlord smirked. Tabby's newly mushed brains heard and absorbed every word, and as cum slowly dribbled out of her hole and down her balls, she began testing her limbs. Finding they could move. She slowly crawled up to where her overlord lay, and began to amateurishly suckle at his cock.

"Good, now let's watch some videos on how to be a good little sissy slut, and we'll talk about your new outlook on life." The Overlord smiled, laying back on the pillows and reaching for a tablet on the bedside. Tabby didn't notice, her whole world at the moment revolved around satisfying cock, as it likely would from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dan Jeong waited patiently in one of the leather arm chairs of his private cigar lounge. A short thin man with a nervous disposition, he was already starting to sweat. Even with his private security present, The Overlord made him nervous. He was a behemoth of a man, and if what others claimed about his process was true, likely had supernatural powers. "Sir, he's arrived." One of the security guards alerted from the door. Dan waved him on, and the buzzer sounded. The door opened and in walked Angela Cooper. His MIlLF neighbor from highschool stood before him in a hot red maxi dress, only she was better than he remembered her. Her tits were larger and perkier, and her ass was much thicker. She walked over and sat down on Dan's lap, that thick pillowy ass barely covered by red fabric. One of the security stepped forward, but Dan waved him off. After another moment, the massive form of The Overlord entered the room and took up the chair opposite him. He poured himself a small glass of whiskey from the bottle sitting nearest him without asking permission, and began to sip.

"He does good work doesn't he master?" Angela asked. Dan could only nod nervously as she ground herself onto his cock. "You should pay him...so I can start showing you just how good." Dan audibly gulped, but nodded.

"...how do I know it's really him?" He asked nervously, signaling the guards to bring forth the paperwork. They set the stack of papers on the table in front of The Overlord, who inspected them for just a moment, before collecting them in a roll and stuffing them in his shirt pocket. He pulled a flash drive from around his neck and handed it to the guard.

"Video from all angles of what I did and how I did it, Toby's final words....make sure you're balls deep in Tabby here when you hear them, you'll get a kick out of it. It's also got a list of trigger words I put in her, as well as a list of upgrade packages if you ever decide to go that route." The Overlord smirked.

"He's got really competitive rates...daddy" Tabby smiled, stroking his jawline seductively. "And he can do...anything." Dan nodded, momentarily distracted as The Overlord stood and left without another word. Leaving Dan with his prize.

"Do you remember me?" Dan asked casually, grabbing a handful of Tabby's fat tit and giving it a rough squeeze. Tabby spun herself to straddle him and freed her melons to give him better access. She also made sure he could feel that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Toby does...he really hates you...take me hard in my tight little asshole and show him how fucked he is?" Tabby Pouted with a smile. Dan smiled and shifted for his zipper, freeing his 5". Tabby slid her hole over it and enveloped it in her tight ass, beginning to rock it deeper inside her. And somewhere deep inside her, Toby screamed.