A Lift Home...

Story Info
A generous ride home turns into so much more...
3.1k words
3.98
8.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night already. Bad enough that he been dragged to the party anyway, when he had clearly stated he would rather not attend. Now he was stuck in the car with someone who he knew didn't like him, and who he had no warmth for himself. Not just that, he would have to drive her drunken self home, past his own house, just to go back again and deal with another drunken woman. At least that drunken woman was his own responsibility. How he had ended up in this position, past midnight, driving home his girlfriends best friend, when he didn't even want to come out of the house in the first place, was beyond him.

He and Sarah had arrived at 8pm for the birthday party, Charlotte's birthday party., another of Sarah's friends who he knew cared little for him. True, there had been transgressions in the past, but if Sarah had forgiven him then who were her friends to continue judging him? It's not as if their partners were going to win boyfriend of the year. Still he played nice and got along fir Sarah's sake. But by half past ten, Sarah had gotten so drunk she needed taking home. Dan had obliged like a good man would, and was secretly grateful for the early escape, but when she had said she had left her bag back at the party he was left with no choice but to return for it. He tucked her into bed, her room spinning in her head, and set back for the parry. It was only a short drive and if he could get in and out without anyone making much fuss, he would soon be home again for the night.

But like all things it wasn't as straightforward as it should be. Sarah's best friend Rebecca had taken her bag, so Dan was forced to seek her out. He found her dancing alone at the foot of the dance floor, closest to the dj and the big speakers, blaring out upbeat Caribbean style music.

Dan was a tall, athletic built white male of thirty five, and Sarah very much built the same as him, tall, slim, dark of hair and eyes and long brown hair. Her best friend on the other hand, was almost the total opposite. Rebecca was of light brown skin, like caramel, and was a busty, voluptuous woman, thick bodied and curvaceous. She was tall, with curly black hair dyed with blonde streaks, and her eyes were a decadent mix of green and blue, shining like a pair of gemstones in the dark of the dancehall. As she danced, Dan noticed that she moved perfectly in time with the rhythm, and her gyrations were extremely sexual in their execution. Rebecca wore a dress that hugged her wide hips, gripped her thick round bottom tightly, and covered her shoulders, but was cut at the cleavage, giving an ample view of her huge breasts. Dan thought to himself at the time that she had never looked sexier.

'I came back for Sarah's bag. Do you have it' he asked her quite bluntly. As sexy as she was, Dan had no interest in being here longer than he needed to be.

'Yeah I've got it' she said, still swaying alone to the beat. 'Are you going straight back to yours after?' she asked.

Dan answered that he was. 'Can you give me a lift halfway please. This party is dead I can get the bus the rest of the way.'

Whether he was fond of her or not, Dan was a gentleman. There was no way he was going to let her get out of his car and onto a bus. That would give her even more room to criticise him!

'Don't be silly' he assured her. 'I will drop you home.'

'Really? Are you sure?' she seemed genuinely surprised at his kindness. 'OK, I'm gonna get my coat. I'll meet you outside.' She leant in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he felt her massive breasts brush against his chest as she did. He knew it was just a common courtesy, but it aroused him all the same.

The drive home was awkward at first, not much was said, other than Rebecca stating how drunk she felt, and repeatedly thanking him for the lift. As a non- drinker of alcohol, Dan was growing irritated with her. Never mind. Soon he would be home, and hopefully Sarah would be crashed out and he could finally have some peace.

As Dan concentrated on the road ahead, he heard the softest of moans from beside him. He assumed that Rebecca was falling asleep. Great that's all I need. Having to wake up a drunken woman outside of her house and get her inside. He cursed his politeness. Then he heard a moan again, longer this time on its duration, and not a moan of exhaustion. It sounded like a moan of pleasure.

Dan turned his head towards the passenger side where she sat, and he was surprised St what he saw. Rebecca had leant back in her seat, and had her hand inside her dress, her hand on her massive breast, massaging it slowly. She moaned aloud again, such a sensual low moan it made his cock stir instantly. Her eyes were closed. Did she think she was at home alone already? Dan looked back at the road. He had drifted across lanes a little, so he straightened up and tried to focus on the road ahead. But the next moan was louder, deeper, and indicated more pleasure than the previous. Dan glanced across to the passenger side again, and couldn't believe his eyes.

Rebecca now had removed her massive breasts from her dress, her straps slipping off her shoulders, and she had a hand on each of them, massaging them in a circular motion, her nipples poking between her fingers as she clenched them tightly. This time he couldn't keep his eyes on the road. He was mesmerised. Her eyes were closed, long eyelashes protruding from her eyelids, and she was biting her bold red bottom lip, caressing her own boobs and pinching at her own nipples. And she was clearly loving it.

Dan managed to get his eyes back on the road finally. Rebecca showed no signs of stopping, grabbing her breasts harder, Dan could see her long pink fingernails digging into the soft brown flesh as she kneaded her beautiful bosom. He still wasn't sure if she was even aware she was in his car, or that he was even present. She was probably so drunk she thought she was at home in her bed he surmised. Still, his cock was stirring in his pants, a rush of blood making it grow thicker between his legs. He fixed his eyes on the tarmac ahead. As he took the next right, he slowed to a standstill. They were outside Rebecca's house now.

'Mmmmmm yes, f*ck yes' he heard her blurt out from beside him.

When he turned his eyes to her, what he saw made his cock instantly hard in his boxers. Rebecca had lifted her left leg up onto his dashboard, slipped off her heels, and had one hand between her legs. Dan saw no underwear, and assumed she hadn't worn any tonight, or had slipped them off at some point while he was driving. She had her wrist bent towards her and was slamming two fingers in and out of her pussy, her other hand still pinching her nipple and groping at her own breast. Dan stared as she thrust her fingers in and out, a neat strip of black hair decorating her vagina, pink lips set against silky chocolate brown skin, her fingers squelching with every stroke in and out. She began to thrust her hips against her hand, then she took her other hand away from her chest, and moved it down, til she was rubbing her clit with one hand and blasting her fingers into her cunt with the other. Her eyes alternated between closed shut and rolling in the back of her head, and she bit her lip harder in between moans and swear words.

'Oh f*ck, oh yes, yes, yea, f*ck yes, oooohh f*ckkk' she yelped out uncontrollably, and Dan could literally see the juices run from her soaking vagina and over her fingers.

Then her eyes flew open in a shock, as if he had just been woken from a deep sleep, and her face was a mixture of shock, embarrassment and orgasm all rolled into one.

'Oh my God!' she gasped, still panting from the climax she had just achieved. 'I can't believe-, I dont'. She struggled for the right words. 'Were you watching me?'

Dan stuttered. Of course he was, how could he not? 'I-I didn't know what to do'. He didn't. He didn't know what to say either right now.

Rebecca looked at the ground shyly, but when her head lifted she was no longer shy, or embarrassed. She looked pleased with herself. She glanced down at the noticeable bulge in his trousers, thick and long enough to touch the head of his cock through his trouser pockets. She bit her lip again, and grinned, a grin as wide as her face.

'Did you like what you saw?' she purred at him. She leant closer, and her hand slid across the shape of his cock. She ran her hot pink nails from the base to the head, all eight inches of it, and back again. 'Wow Dan' she exclaimed. 'You've got a massive dick'.

Dan smiled. He knew he did, he was very proud of it. It was just the last person he thought would be telling him that tonight.

She gripped it harder through his pants, rubbing it, making it even harder than before.

'If I do this to you, its gonna be our little secret yeah?' she asked him in a sultry whisper. 'just me and you. No one else can know, promise?'

Dan could only nod his head. His cock felt like it was about to explode from his boxers. She was leaning over him now, breathing on his neck as she spoke, her hand still running over his imprisoned meat.

'Especially Sarah' she cooed again. 'Just between us, yeah?' The way she said us., with the s at the end over pronounced, and her warm breath on his skin gave him goosebumps.

He nodded again, and she looked into his eyes, then kissed him. He felt her tongue push between his lips and into his mouth, wrapping around his own tongue, her wet lips all over his own lips. She kissed him with an animalistic passion, and soon he matched her aggression, his hands in her long curly hair, biting her bottom lip, that sent her crazy. She put her hands on his chest and took her lips away from his, and eased him back into his seat.

Her hands wrestled with his belt, then his button, then his fly. Even though they were parked outside her house, she seemed to have no hesitation, her surroundings were irrelevant. She reached into his boxers and pulled his raging penis free, as he shuffled his hips and let his trousers come off his waist and down past his knees. She wrapped a set of fingers around the base, then with her other hand gripped the top half of his shaft. Her eyes showed a delighted amazement.

'F*ck' she let out shocked. 'It's f*cking huge Dan'. She began to play with him with both hands, one jerking the base up and down while the other ran in a twisting motion over the helmet. Dan leant back in pleasure. Her hands felt so soft and smooth, yet so firm. His cock could not have been harder, throbbing between Rebecca's fingers. Now it was his turn to groan.

Precum began to leak from the swollen head and Rebecca noticed instantly. She ran a finger around the rim of his head, gently tracing the sticky leakage with her fingertips, then scooped it up on her fingers. Dan watched as she took it all the way into her mouth and tasted the sweetness of his precum. She sucked it off her finger and popped it out of her mouth and gave him the naughtiest, filthiest smile he had ever seen.

Then she lowered her head into his groin and opened her mouth wide, and swallowed his cock to the base in one swift movement. Her big wide eyes looked up at him as she held it there, touching her tonsils, and her eyes began to fill with her tears. He felt her throat convulse on the head, and she gagged, a flow of saliva immediately running from her throat down over his cock. She lifted her mouth off it as slowly as possible until the head was sat between her red lips, then bobbed her head down to the base again and back up. Dan's penis was soaked in her dribble already, and as she continued to bob her head up and down, from tip to base with every mouthful, he began to push up towards her mouth and fuck her throat as if it were her pussy. She slurped and gagged and sucked on him for a few minutes, changing her technique constantly, leaving Dan in ecstasy next to her, never knowing what she was going to do next. Whenever he got used to a rhythm and thought he might soon cum, she changed, and made him so hard he could of swore he was an inch longer than usual.

Rebecca stopped, and looked at his eyes again. Her eyes were watering and glistening, a combination of alcohol and sex totally intoxicating her.

'Shall we get on the back seat ' she asked him. 'I'm a big girl, I need my space' Dan told her of course and jumped through the gap in between the seats to the back. Rebecca simply opened her door, stepped out, and stepped through the back door and onto the back seat beside him. Her dress was ruffled now, off her shoulders and rode up to her waist, and her smooth legs shone in the dim interior light of the vehicle. She shoved her tongue in his mouth again, and stroked his cock a few times, still slippery and wet from her saliva. Without warning, she swung a leg over his waist and straddled him, guiding the tip of his cock between her plump lips and sitting straight down on it. He saw her black curly pubic hair brush against him, and felt himself enter her all the way, her wet lips swallowing his whole cock down to his balls. What she lacked in tightness, Rebecca more than made up for in wetness. As she began to bounce up and down, slurping, squelching sounds were made from her juices dripping and slipping all over his throbbing dick. She sat up to halfway off his cock, then slammed her pussy down onto him over and over again, her ass cheeks slapping against his balls and thighs every time she sat down and took him deeper. Massive soft breasts were unescapable, shoved into his face nearly suffocating him. His mouth felt around for her hard nipples, and when he found them he sucked on them, then bit down on them hard.

'Oh f*ck yeah, bite my nipples you horny fucker' she growled at him, as a wave of cum flowed from between her legs over his throbbing manhood. 'Bite me, mmmm f*ck me, f*ck your dick is massive'. She leant back, so he could see her big tits swaying as she rode him. She grabbed his face between her fingers and made him stare at her as she began to wind her hips, just like she was dancing when he found on the dance floor earlier, only this time with his cock buried inside her. Her eyes closed in delight then sprung open , wide and hungry, and she licked her lips at him. 'I can feel you right up in my stomach baby' she told him, making his cock throb, as she sat down on it even deeper. Rebecca was like a fountain, gushing cum over his cock with every few thrusts. By now Dan was lost in the moment too, thrusting his pelvis upwards to match her rhythms, bodies meeting each other with a thud and slap as they pounded into one another. 'Oh Dan, I love your cock, f*ck me you dirty boy. Fuck me Dan '. She was fucking him, uncontrollably now, and she began to moan so loud Dan imagined the whole street could hear. The car must of been rocking on its wheels for how vigorously she was riding his cock. She reached a hand in front if her between her legs and was rubbing her own clit, fast and hard, still bouncing on him.

'F*ck, I am gonna explode!' She screamed out. Dan could feel the cum rising in his cock himself, building up in his balls making them tight and firm, his cock pulsing and throbbing inside her, as she got faster, and faster. His hands ran from her huge tits, to her wide full hips, round to her chunky ass, and he held a cheek in each hand and aided her in riding him, pulling her down with more and more force every time she sat on it.

'I'm gonna cum too Becky' he confessed, calling her by the name Sarah would call her. They were both moaning, the pace gone frantic and frenetic, and Dan felt the walls of her vagina close in and squeeze him, then release, then squeeze him tighter, and release, before her pussy gripped his cock tighter then ever and flooded him with her wet juices, Dan could see it running down the sides of his cock as her pink pussy lips drained him of his cum his own cock pumping and pushing streams of hot, warm cream inside of her. She sat down all the way his cock and started to wind her hips slowly, lifting her as up and down and drawing out every last drop of his man juice. Dan could he was still rock hard inside her, so tight was she still squeezing him in her warm snatch. After what felt like a few minutes but probably was only a few seconds, she lifted herself off of him and sunk in a heap beside him, gasping and panting, and smiling. Dan leant back, his cock drained of every last drop of cum, balls empty. She sat up and kissed him, then whispered in his ear..

'Don't tell Sarah'

And she opened the back door of the car and stepped out and walked away, up the driveway her home. Dan lifted his trousers up and fastened his belt, then hopped into the driver seat.

Maybe that wasn't such a bad party after all.