A Ride Along That Turned Sexy

Story Info
A erotic story happened in one of my many travels.
2k words
3.93
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a truck driver and so, well I am on the road, a lot. I am sharing a story from a trip from last month.

A little bit more about me, I am a nice and friendly guy, average looking but have an amazing sexy and deep voice.

So, let's talk about what happened.

Well I was driving through this beautiful hill side mountain range and out of the blue a girl came on to the road right in front of my truck and with both hands in the air and yelled STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:- "Hey, is everything Ok!!?"

The Girl:- "Yeah, everything is fine, I just needed a lift, would you give me a lift till the top??"

(The girl, is sexy and have like D cups and man that ass wow. She is dressed in black jeans and blue T-shirt with a backpack and blue baseball hat).

Me:- "Yeah, I can but........"

The Girl:- "Great"

She tried to open the conductor door. It was locked and for a minute I was just lost, when she was trying to open the locked door her milk jugs were bouncing and OMG, wow, I got an instant hard on!!!

The girl:- (Tapping on the window of the door) "Well, open up!!!!"

Me:- "Oh, yes, yes"

She got in with more bounces and especially showing her amazing ass as she tried to get the seatbelt but IT was, Stuck!

Me:-"Ah, let me help you"

I leaned towards her, breathing real heavy and of course accidentally graced her boobs, did I mention her nipples were visible, it looked like she was not wearing a bra.

As I touched the right boob nipple I can see it getting hard.

She ignored it, but

Me:- "I am really sorry, there its unhooked now"

The Girl:- "It's ok, I have been stranded here for hours and have to remove my bra due to the heat"

I started blushing

The Girl:- "Oh, are you blushing!"""

Me:- " No, no it's just the Sun."

I pushed the truck to life and started as quickly as possible. After a while she pulled put some snacks and we started talking.

The Girl:- "So, you were mad, with the way I stopped you?"

Me:- "Well, mad is a strong word, I was glad that I was able to stop in time, and I feel bad that you had to do something like that, if you don't mind me asking, why did you really do it?

The Girl:- "Well, I was pretty mad at myself because, I trusted the wrong guy and well, (her eyes got numb and watery and her voice just became heavy)

Me:- "Hey, it's ok, you don't have to share, I can feel its fresh and hard"

The Girl:- "Oh, you are a Man right, got a dick? and you can feel?? Well, that's a first, because the one who claims to be The Man, with a 3 inch dick just dumped me on the side of the road because I wanted to play my music in HIS car!!!!."

Me:- "Hey, I know it's hard right now, but yeah I feel your pain, here have some water".

As she tried to drink some water through the bottle a perfectly timed bump came on the, and yes, it spilled over, and oh, oh oh, her blue T-shirt, now almost black, sticking to her Full D-Cup boobs, mmmmmmmmamamaahahahhahaha.

I was trying very hard to look on the road and drive. She ignored it completely and she even spilled more water saying, hmmm yes now it feels better.

(Oh I forgot to mention I don't have an Air Conditioner in the truck, just fans)

She started to pull her T-shirt up and down like a fan trying to make it dry and one time pulled it a bit higher and then, I saw her perfect round right boob and Oh Man it was looking so soft and the her complexion colour, just like her face, was slightly brown.

Did I mention she is a Latina. Oh yes I did, yup she is.

Well, the road became a bit tricky as it was a steep hill ride and I was climbing so had to pay attention to the road. but I am pretty sure she saw my boner and pressed her lower lip.

The Girl:- "Well, I am really tired so I am going to take a nap, Ok?"

Me:- "Yeah sure, should I wake you up as we reach the top??"

The Girl:- "Yeah"

Me:- "Ok"

She fell asleep quickly and well, my full attention was on the road.The side/conductor seat is pretty cosy and one can sleep nicely.She became comfortable and put her legs up and almost laid flat on the seat.

After a while she shifted and put her legs towards the door and her head towards...... Me.

Her head was almost touching my thighs. My attention was on the road and the curves were many and some of them were pretty sharp.

I didn't notice but after a while she pushed her head on my thigh and she practically came in my lap.My boner started coming back, and kind of served as a pillow for her.

She was sound sleep as she started snoring pretty soon.I was so turned on by now, but have to reach my destination in time.

So, I pushed it aside and drove.

I made it 30 mins before ETA at my destination.

As I stopped the truck, she stirred a little but didn't wake up.

I parked the truck backwards in the bay area and the unloading was done fast the payment was done on the app and luckily, no one came to my cabin, just in case I have covered her with a soft bed sheet I carry to sleep in, so no camera problems either.

Well, I was at the top and she said to wake her up, but!!!

You know, I can't, well not just yet anyway.

So, I pulled up on the side of this big hotel/restaurant parking which was my usual stop. And........

Locked the doors. Then oh boy thinking about it again is giving me a hard on......

So, I just looked at her for a few minutes and promised myself and I will just touch her and if she makes even a slight movement ill stop..

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

So, well, I pushed her few hairs which were coming to her face, away. (I kept the fan on)

I felt her beautiful golden brown Latina skin, it is so soft. Umahhhhhh.

I placed a kiss on her forehead.

No, no, I can't do this, she is so sweet and innocent, and yet she is lying on my lap fully feeling my Bonner????

So, I slowly, put my hand on her right boob, and squeezed a little. She didn't move a muscle, her breathing was just the same as before.

My dick became more hard and started doing pushups with her head.......

I slowly pulled her T-shirt up, slowly,slowly, slowly.

Her boobs coming out making my heart beat so fast as it might come out of chest.

I stopped before almost revealing the natures most beautiful flowers, to take some deep breaths and get my breathing in control. You see, I am a descent guy and although I have satisfied many women, but have never done anything like this before, so yeah, this was my first time doing something like this.

So, after a few minutes, I started pulling again and I was folding it slowly too, as she was laying on her back, so couldn't pull it all the way up. But, I got her boobs fully revealed, and ohhhhhh ohhhh ahhhh ummm, oh my God, they are amazing.

I just kept looking at them for almost a full minute, then I slowly, very slowly, touched and pinched just her right nipple, she let put a deep breath but didn't turn or anything, so I kept going.

I bend down and put her nipple in my mouth and started sucking it so softly Oh, ummmu yeahhh, slppppsllslshdgh.

I shifted a little so that I can play with both her boobs and slowly put her head on the seat with a cushion.

Then I was fully on to them, sucking squeezing fondling, everything. At that point, I wanted her to wake up and start sucking my dick which was in fact touching her face, but she didn't move.

As, I was so close to her heart, I listened to it, and her heart beat was fast and hard. She was awake!!! and she was enjoying it.!!! That excited me more.

I opened up her pants and wow, no panty either, may be that was due to heat too, but hang on why are there so many tissues on her pussy, and the tissues from my glove box????

I pulled one out and such strong fragrance of Pre-Cum, Oh Man, she was dripping wet.

Well, that pulled all my stops. I took out all the tissue papers and bend down and just started licking her so wet, hairy and amazing pussy.

She tried to resist her moans for a while, but when I do my tongue twister, the waterfall is coming, no girl can hold back her moans.

She came so hard, her cum squirt splashed on to the door. Ohhhhhhhhh, so great, I didn't stop. I need to make her cum again.

She was fully awake now and and enjoying every moment of it, she unzipped my pants and took out my throbbing 9" hard dick and started sucking it, Ohhhhhhj yeahhhhhhh, ohhh yesssssss, she is amazing, she sucked my dick fully in her mouth, It rubbed against her throat, I started fucking her mouth, thrusting my huge bulge in and put of her throat.

On her pussy, My two fingers were inside her and Man the pussy is tight, no wonder she was so upset with her boyfriend.

I knew she was going to cum double hard and her squirt is going to splash my truck door as it was washed through a power wash.

My, fingers were going in and out of her dripping pussy, like a 15000Watt jack hammer, drilling away the most hard concrete.

And as I felt she was really close, I stared nibbling on her pussy lips with my lips and tongue and started tapping her pussy fast and hard with first three fingers of my right hand.

5--4--3---2--------1------Blast offfffffff.

Ohhhh ahhhhhahahahahahhaha yes yes, she grabbed my ass and pushed her nails in(They were not too big, but it still hurt in a good way)

I bent down and started drinking her cum fountain. My whole face and beard got drenched in it, I kept on going and after a few seconds............. I felt her going on my dick, hardddddddd but slow.

She was sucking it so hard, I know she wants me to cum, but.......

I pull up and look at her sucking on my dick so hard, and say.

"I haven't cum for almost a month, it's going to be a lot, are you sure you want it in your mouth right here???"

She didn't take the dick out and just nodded and took my hands and put them on her boobs, oh man oh yes yes yes. ahhhhhhh ohhhh ahhhhhh, I am gonna cum I am gonnaaaaaaaaaa cumm..mmmmmm... I ammmmmm Ahhhhhhhh Cummingggggggggg Ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh, ah ah ah ummmmmmmma ahhhhhhhhh.

She gagged a little but didn't stop and swallowed every bit, OH My God, she is a goddess yes yes she is.

She sat back up and pulled me close, and said, " I want you inside me, and only when, I say, you pull your dick out Ok?

Me:- "Yes, yes of course"

She started kissing me and oh wow her lips are as soft as her boobs, her tongue was making me crazy. I started kissing her with full tongue.

Well, we went to the hotel and we fucked for almost 3 hours. Well, not non-stop, we are not porn stars, but we fucked like for 20 mins then took a nap, then fucked for 15-16 mins then ate some dinner and then fucked again for like 10 mins then took a nap, then did some role play in the bedroom, in the bathroom.

You want to know about the whole 3 hours in detail??

I hope you enjoyed it.