A Light in the Darkness Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane Douglas and I invite Stefanie Joosten for some fun.
3.5k words
5
3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

It was glorious, Jane and I got married at the aptly named Heaven's Gate in China. It was an intimate affair, with close family attending. The sun shone bright that day, at the top of those 999 steps. It was a fairy tale. Jane looked beautiful, she glowed as we were to be married. I was happy down to my very soul. She was a shimmering vision in white, as the sun shone downwards it lit up a halo above Jane. She was an angel, an angel that saved me from an abyss.

Once the necessary parts of the ceremony were done, we came together to have our first dance. Jane was smiling, blushing a little. We chose 'Endless Love' by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. It was slow, but perfect for our first dance. Everyone attending was happy and content, everyone watched as we danced. Everyone present knew, that we were in love.

We had two receptions, one in London and one in Johannesburg for our friends and family. In London, I met Jane's co-workers and found them to be lovely people. They seemed not at all surprised that Jane kept our encounters a tight-lipped secret or that I was a gamer as well. However, what did seem to surprise them was my love of cars.

In Johannesburg, everyone was happy and those who doubted I could end up with a woman like Jane, were taken aback and unable to provide any retort whatsoever. Those who wondered why I took so long to get married, now realised why I never rushed to settle. I had always believed in finding out who I truly was before finding someone with which to share this life. That is if, they were out there.

We then found some time and whisked ourselves away on an adventure. Our honeymoon was a little different. Instead of a beach with cocktails, we would do that later, we decided on visiting the ancient sites. The ancient sites within the ruins of Machu Picchu to specific. Jane and I marvelled at the remains of this amazing place.

"So, what gave you the idea to come here?" Jane asked.

"Well, I had a passion for history and you mentioned this place on a livestream you did a while back," I responded.

"You really are thoughtful in everything you do," Jane responded.

"Thank you, I love doing things for you and always will," I responded.

Jane smiled and drew me in for a quick kiss. That told me how she felt about me wanting to do things for her.

"I had a dream about you last night Jane," I said to Jane.

"How dirty was it?" Jane enquired with a smirk on her face.

"Only a little actually," I responded with the corresponding hand gesture.

"What was it about?" Jane asked.

"Well, you were in a bathtub and I walked into the bathroom, naked as well, and lifted you up from the bath tub. I held you in my arms as water dripped from your naked body. The last time I had that dream it ended there, but this time it continued as I kissed you. Then I woke up when you kissed me this morning."

"Well, Billy you're not in a dream, I'm really here and you are my husband, and I am your wife," Jane said to me before drawing me in for another kiss.

I had fallen more and more in love with her as each day past. She remained as wonderful as the day I had fallen in love with her, half the world away. She appreciated all that I did for her, the little things that really added up over time. However, it was not just a one-way street, Jane did so much for me by simply being in my life, that I could never repay her.

We continued admiring the sights and commented to one another how much that place felt like it was straight out of a Tomb Raider game. We loved the sights and snapped quite a few pictures for the memories. We eventually made our way back to the hotel in Aguas Calientes. The town closest to Machu Picchu

We opened the window which looked out onto the small town below. Our room service arrived, and we sat by the window enjoying the night sky going past. We turned off the lights and lit some of the candles that arrived with our room service.

After we ate, we sat and just watched in silence the scenes unfolding outside the window. It felt like the entire universe was completely empty, save for us. It was how I felt when I first spent time with Jane and the feeling was still there. Whenever we sat like that, I felt invincible. Some more time had passed, and we turned in for the night, another day of adventure beckoned.

We headed out see some more ruins in and around Machu Picchu, as we had only seen a tiny bit the previous day. We discovered interesting things especially among the smaller ruins. There were the remains of the possessions of ordinary people from thousands of years ago. The things that didn't get as much attention in the world beyond archaeology. It became yet another connection which strengthened the bond between us.

At the day's end we let our hair down, as we ate, drank, and danced the night away. It was unlike any trip either of us had been on. We had disconnected from society and travelled into the past. We both wanted to see that place and the fact that we experienced it together made it even better. We continued our remaining days there exploring the sights and enjoying our nights in the most intimate way possible.

The world soon called back to us, but a sunny locale beckoned. As we packed our things to leave that amazing place Jane filled me in on what was happening.

"An interview, sounds like fun, who will you be interviewing?"

"Stefanie Joosten"

"The actress who played Quiet in Metal Gear Solid V, I'm familiar with her."

"Hmm, Billy, it sounds like you are more than familiar."

"You got me there, Jane," I responded with a chuckle.

We continued to talk a little more about the game and the lovely lady she was to interview. Here were two women I highly admired, and one was my wife and she was to interview the other. The location was Barcelona, Spain. It was hot, sunny and the ideal weather for some debauchery.

We arrived in Barcelona a few days later, the weather was perfect. The sun shone bright amongst an endless blue sky. The location was not at a convention, or in a studio but rather close to the beach. Only a few other journalists were to interview Stefanie Joosten as well.

The time had come, and Jane headed off to do the interview. Jane was dressed in a short minidress, it looked gorgeous on her and was perfect for the weather.

A couple hours passed, and Jane found me back at the hotel.

"How was it, Jane?"

"It was great, she is a lovely woman."

"I always thought she was."

"Didn't you tell me, you bought some of her merchandise."

"Yes, I did, I even got her autograph as well with it. It took three months to arrive from Holland."

"I see, I should see it sometime."

"Of course, so when will the interview be up?"

"A couple of weeks, but we won't have to wait for so long."

"What do you mean?" I enquired.

"She is coming to see us at the hotel, a little later."

"Okay, sounds like it will be a lot of fun Jane."

"Indeed, we will see where the night takes us."

We still had some time to kill, a couple of hours, so we headed to the hotel pool and lounged about. We enjoyed one each other's company and time passed a little slower than usual. The sun moved across the sky and we were at complete peace.

After some time, we headed back to the room to get cleaned up before Stefanie's arrival. I got cleaned up while Jane finished up some work. Jane then headed into the bathroom and informed me; Stefanie was to arrive soon.

I settled into a chair and contemplated the last few months, scarcely believing what had transpired. Everything from our first meeting to our wedding day. It was something I enjoyed looking back on, and it reminded me to be grateful for the time I had with Jane.

My reverie was interrupted by a knock, I walked up to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Stefanie Joosten in the flesh, I then opened the door. Stefanie stood there with a smile on her face and was wearing a short over the shoulder flowery dress, ideal for the climate.

"Hi Stefanie," I said to her.

"Hi, you must be Billy, Jane's husband," Stefanie replied.

"Yes, that would be me, please come in."

Stefanie walked in and I closed the door, I ushered her to take a seat and offered her a drink. She requested tea, and I was happy to oblige.

I headed off to make the tea and just then Jane stepped out and I informed her of Stefanie's arrival. They exchanged hugs and pleasantries as I made the tea. It was quite the sight to see these two women interact with one another.

In that time, I had made a cup of tea for Jane as well and took it to the ladies as they were busy chatting with one another. Two beautiful women happily chatting to one another was a sight I had always enjoyed.

They happily accepted the drinks and I joined the conversation. We talked about everything from gaming to travel. However, the conversation eventually turned sexual. Stefanie asked Jane and I about our kinky escapades. Jane told her a couple of stories about our sexual encounters. Stefanie listened to them, thoroughly enjoying every word coming out of Jane's mouth. I pondered where this conversation would lead.

A little while later, I got my answer as Jane and Stefanie looked at me with lust in their eyes. They commanded me to stand and I obliged. Jane rushed towards me and we began to kiss, while Stefanie began to tug down on my pants unleashing my raging hard on.

Once the ladies had me undressed, they ushered me to the bed and prompted me to lay down. I naturally complied. As I laid back, I watched as Jane and Stefanie kissed, fondled and undressed one another. It was quite the sight to behold.

After Jane told me Stefanie was coming and hinted at this happening, I had prepared a little music for our sexual pleasure. I hit play and Do I Wanna Know by the Arctic Monkeys, began to play. The ladies most assuredly approved. There were now undressed and headed toward me. A long-held dream was about to come true, I quickly pinched myself to make sure I wasn't still dreaming. I was there in the moment, in the middle of a Spanish summer. I was about to have my world rocked, my brains fucked out, by Jane Douglas and Stefanie Joosten. I simply spread out my arms and let them take me to pure, raw, and lust-fuelled sexual ecstasy.

They got onto the bed and began to position themselves over my cock and mouth respectively. Stefanie took to my manhood while my tongue took to Jane's sweet pussy. Stefanie got my cock generously moist with her tongue and mouth. Stefanie then got up and slid down onto my cock as the music changed and Kiss From A Rose by Seal began to play. The fucking was an out of body experience and it had just begun.

Jane's body began to tremble and then she came. Her juices tasted like the sweetest nectar. Jane slowly lifted herself off me and turned her attention to Stefanie who was moaning in sheer delight. Jane moved next to her and they began to share a passionate kiss while her hands wondered Stefanie's body. Jane soon began to fondle the outside of Stefanie's pussy as I fucked her, our combined efforts led her to orgasm.

Stefanie then lifted herself of my cock just as the music ended, I Wanna Fuck You by Snoop Dogg began to play, and Jane then lowered herself onto my cock. She always knew just how to ride, how to drive me absolutely fucking wild and Stefanie could tell that about us. All the while I had set my tongue to tend to Stefanie's pussy. She let out a verbal approval of my technique.

As the song ended Stefanie and Jane lifted themselves of me. The song Don't Let It Go by Envougue began to play. My cock was once again shown the light and it was a hard tower ready for more. I got up to my feet and curled my finger toward Jane. She knew what I meant and hopped up onto me. I held her tight and she lowered herself onto my cock.

Jane rode my cock while Stefanie swirled her tongue on my balls. This continued for a while longer as my strength held steady, how I did not get tired was knowledge beyond me, and the ladies wanted more. They switched places and continued to take me to heavenly ecstasy.

Stefanie's eyes were closed, and her head leaned back. All that came from her mouth were animalistic noises. Jane had my balls in her gentle caress. More music came and went without me noticing, all my attention was on the two ladies. We were now a sweaty mess; this ménage trois was shaking the foundations of the universe.

As Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding began to play, Jane was on all fours on the bed and I was thrusting into her from behind. Stefanie was being pleasured by Jane's incredible tongue and loving every second of it.

After some time, Jane turned to me and signalled towards her sweet little asshole. I got the message loud and clear. Stefanie had already repositioned herself under Jane's pussy while, my cock began to slide into her asshole. Moans of lust began to fill the room as Jane expressed her love for my cock and Stefanie's tongue.

Jane then lowered herself to tend to Stefanie's pussy once more. The sounds of the music began to be drowned out by the lust that had engulfed the room. The three of us fucked, like there was no tomorrow as we ran on pure instinct.

Jane's bodily fluids gushed out after Stefanie brought her to orgasm yet again. Stefanie's face began to glisten as she rubbed Jane's pussy juices all over her face and body.

Jane continued to moan in ecstasy, a little louder as Stefanie returned her tongue to Jane's pussy. We remained in this position for a little while longer, the only sound we could hear was our moans. The music continued but we couldn't hear it as our fucking was consuming every one of our senses.

Soon Jane lifted herself off me to allow my cock to dip back into Stefanie's throat. Jane sought to tend to Stefanie's pussy and began driving her wild the moment she started. Stefanie was covered in bodily fluids and enjoyed every single second of it. Jane quickly brought Stefanie to orgasm and happily licked up her bodily fluids.

I took my cock out of Stefanie's mouth to let her catch her breath after yet another orgasm. It didn't take her long before my balls were in her mouth. Jane had moved forward to take my cock into her mouth. Jane and Stefanie were laid on top of one another. My mind was gone for a loop as two of the most beautiful and amazing women on the planet were personally tending to my cock and balls. What topped it all off was that I, was married to one of them.

In the meantime, Jane had begun to place tender kisses down Stefanie's body while fondling her pussy. Stefanie held her hands by my side, guiding my cock deep down her throat. It was a glorious sight to behold, my cock was sliding down her throat and I could make out the outline of my cock as it was deep in her throat. Jane did stop to take in the sight of what was happening, but she kept fingering Stefanie's soaking pussy.

Jane removed her fingers from Stefanie's pussy, and I removed my cock from her mouth. Stefanie sat up and brought Jane in for a passionate kiss on the lips. She gestured Jane to lay down, once she had done so Stefanie had positioned herself to scissor Jane's soaking wet pussy. I had hopped off the bed and walked round to get a better view of the glorious sight before me.

Stefanie brought Jane to yet another shattering orgasm. I felt close to release, as Jane was coming down from her orgasmic high. Stefanie got off Jane and both ladies turned to me as if intuition told them what I wanted to do. I walked toward them with poise and confidence. I slipped into Jane's soaking wet pussy with ease and she approved as we fucked once more.

I was on the verge of release as I pulled out and my cum shot out onto Jane's stomach. Stefanie leaned in to lick the cum into her mouth. Jane and Stefanie kissed, and I loved seeing that sight. Once they had shared my cum amongst themselves, they looked at me after swallowing. Smiles on their faces and pure joy in their souls.

I offered a hand to Jane and Stefanie as in their lust they had ended up on the floor. I helped them to their feet. Jane and I hugged, thanking one another for the afternoon. We then turned to Stefanie and brought her into our embrace. It was something rather wholesome after the thorough debauchery of the past couple of hours.

The ladies headed into the shower and got cleaned up, I took time to prepare some refreshments for when they exited the shower. I also put the music off and began to contemplate how the songs would never sound the same again. Once they were done, I offered them the drinks and then I headed into the shower. The feeling I had as the water fell onto my face was amazing as I knew we would never forget that day.

Once I was done, I headed out, free as a bird. I noticed immediately the ladies were still not dressed. I join them with a drink during their conversation regarding Stefanie's work as Quiet. Everything from her audition to the motion capture she did, I chimed in with the snippets of information I had heard from Stefanie as she live streamed.

Stefanie soon asked how we met; I began by explaining how I found Jane's channel on Youtube. Due to the games I played, and our mutual love of them. I continued the story until I was sitting inside that restaurant. Jane then took over the story and began to explain how her phone fell from her hand and I caught it, which lead to us getting to know one another.

Stefanie sat and listened to our story, it was something she seemed to enjoy. We loved the story of how we met. I always wanted it to be something worth telling and it was, beyond anything I could have hoped for. Once we finished telling our story, Stefanie thanked us and remarked how incredible it was.

We thanked her for her kind words. She mentioned how she was still single, but it was the most enjoyable thing for her. We agreed; people should do what truly makes them happy. We continued to talk about this and that. Everything from our mutual history with games to Stefanie's singing which we both found incredible.

After some time, and with the sun already set, we waved Stefanie goodbye. We agreed to meet once again, when time allowed. Jane and I decided on some room service. It arrived and we enjoyed a lovely dinner still completely nude while only putting on robes to accept the food.

Jane wanted some music to listen to, and I was more than happy to oblige. I hit shuffle and Lady In Red by Chris De Burgh began to play.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked Jane.

"Sure," Jane responded as she got up from her seat.

Jane then pointed out she wasn't wearing any red while gesturing to her delightful naked body. I then pulled a single rose from a nearby vase, it was beautiful with a short and smooth stem. I then placed it on her ear, and she smiled. We danced to the song and felt closer than ever. As the last words of the song played, we shared a deep and passionate kiss.

"So are you up for another encounter," Jane began.

"I'm up for anything you are Jane," I responded.

"I knew you would be," Jane responded with a smirk on her face.

"Who did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Ellen Rose and Aoife Wilson," Jane responded.

My eyes widened as I responded, "That would be quite the encounter."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers