All Comments on 'A Little Animal Ch. 01'

by Powda69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not much here.

Just a really stupid woman who is all weird with her husband, but a slut for other people. Really bad.

Nothing but crap in LW, today, so I thought I'd go check out that chain story AMerryman has been talking about so much. Damn! That lived up to the hype! Bulldozer? A shrubbery! I laughed my ass off. That is a hit, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Other 2 are corect.

You see, if hubby is to find out, he would need anger management.

Why?

I hope your brain cells are in 2 digits as it is logical, unless you are presenting another brain damaged willing cuckold.

-1.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Sometimes...

Sometimes I like to give the benefit of the doubt, and I'll do it this time too...I must confess that the probabilities of being a good story, aren't famous, but hope must be the last thing to die...so 3* for now hoping the writer turns this into a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Keep going, shows promise, cant wait for the next instalment

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 6 years ago
Not bad

Your detractors comments would lead one to believe that this is not a good STORY. But I think you've got potential with this one. I'm hoping that after she rediscovered her sexuality, she doesn't become a complete slut and cheat on Gary. You have portrayed him as a good guy and a loving husband. But he may be soon reaching his limit with her prudishness. I'm really hoping that after some self discovery, Monique turns into the wife that Gary deserves.

One more thing.....Please don't make us wait 4 weeks for the next chapter as some authors do. By the time you get the next chapter you end up forgetting what the STORY was about. It's not their writing that pisses me off. It's the damned time intervals! Aaaaaagh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So she won't so things with her husband

But she'll cheat with a complete stranger

Trash husband, trash wife, trash story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
I'm giving you the benefit of doubt andc4 stars.

This is a loving wife who is loosening her mores regarding sex. Change is hard but it can be well worth it. I just hope she discovers the passin with her husband and not some random stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sure about this "woman's liberation" baloney.

It just read like another run-of-the-mill uptight wife deciding she might like something more than missionary position sex. The words self centered and selfish come to mind. Nothing new about this subject. The writing wasn't clever nor was the dialogue intriguing. She's pretty unlikable. So I don't see where this messy story goes. She watches some porn, she plays with and is disgusted by some sex toys and nothing changes. Her type of miserable bitch doesn't change. This is a divorce in the making. Her husband is surly cheating already. Not good. Not good at all.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Well crafted and thoughtful story

I thought Monique's prudishness was a little overdone but it suits the plot, which I anticipate will be the story of her sexual awakening. Nice work so far. Erin seems well drawn and a good counter-balance/sidekick to help bring Monique into the new light. Hubby seems to be a most patient man. Keep writing and ignore the cretins.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
Detail, discrimination, and sensibility all remarkable, a pleasure to share them!

Obviously you aren't a new writer. I see some critics have already failed to notice there's a difference between Monique and you. Goes with the territory I suppose. But keep going -- a character's conversions call for more talent than any other narrative trait, and I'm eager to see how you'll manage and she'll justify it.

In the end, will she pull a train? Demand that three men render her body airtight? Enter a nunnery? Well, we'll all know in due course!

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved it can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of obvious where this, and the marriage, is going.

One of the author's favorite stories is ten chapters about a woman cheating on her husband, because he is passive, depressed, unemployed, and very very stupid, to have married her.

Can we skip the boilerplate inter galactic mind blowing sex and get right to the train wreck that follows? And fuck the kids, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this another story...

About a wife selfish wife, who isn't honest with her husband, doesn't go to her husband with HER problems and, them both working on her issues together.

Getting so tired of seeing all the selfish wife stories that populate here. Very few involve a Loving Wife; unless it's the woman the husband marries after he divorces the selfish, prudish (only towards him) woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Appreciated

Very good contribution Powda69. Very good. Skillfully written and smoothly paced. Enjoyed most your gradual, seductive development of Nique as she begins to embrace the "little animal" that exists in us all. Thank you for sharing. Please know that this and any future contribution is greatly appreciated.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
hope you dont

Make this a full cuckold story. So far its hot. Once you do that it will become an agitayion to read. I almost skipped it for fear it was a cuckold story. I have about six authors I never read due to that story line. And I mean never. I vote one star on those stories. I actually told the authors I would never read them. Their titles suggested btb but went cuckold. I was red hot fucking angry at them. So I just never read them. Some are decent authors but deception makes me never read them.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Really, stillaonewomanman?

You say " I have about six authors I never read due to that story line. And I mean never. I vote one star on those stories."

To be consistent, do you then go through all the other stories that you didn't read and vote one star on those too?

Presumably, you didn't read them because you knew you wouldn't like them, just like you didn't read stories by the six authors you knew you wouldn't like.

And yet, you score one on some stories but not the others.

It's because so many LW readers vote on the "story line" rather than whether the author did a good job of writing a story on that line that the LW scoring system totally lacks validity.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@luedon

Saw you had posted a comment on this story by viewing ''Recent comments'' box on LW new stories page.

Your comments ALWAYS interest me and compel reflection on my part. While our opinions - philosophies perhaps - often differ, I consider myself a respectful fan and search for your name in comments of all stories I read.

If one interprets the score as indication of author's technique, grammar, and story flow, etc then your statement is correct.

If instead, you view the score demonstrates how well the story appeals to readers, then it could be considered valid.

I have read certain comments by some authors declaring only BTB stories score above 4. I do not agree, but nothing I could write - or you for that matter - wuld sway their entrenched views.

Check out muirmadra's scores. Not a BTB in his catalogue.

I have always thought scores were a balance of the two ''gauges'' you mentioned. I recognize a thumb is often placed on one side or the other of those scales, but calculated that digit increased or decreased the score by only a couple of tenths. My formula for that statement is impossible to write down. Variables fluctuate in the convolutions of my mind.

I admit to giving certain authors 5s almost always. The reason is selfish. I LOVE THEIR STORIES AND PRAY THEY CONTINUE TO SUBMIT THEM. In all honesty, if a 5 is perfection, the the above mentioned stories did not deceive the top score. Grammar, spelling, failure to always indentify the character speaking when conversations are used in areas of the story.

I am not stating you are not correct in your viewpoint. I would I have never seen any parameter listed that I was to use when scoring a story. So when I do elect to rate a submission, my reasons are extremely subjective.

Anonymously Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AnonymouslyAnonymous

Forgot to mention was my typing did not keep up with thoughts

I did not read story. I clicked on story only to read Luedon's comment! Just a thing I have for her mind!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Points taken, AA

I hadn't seen any Muirmadra stories, and a quick skim of his biog page shows his stories indeed scoring above 4 as you say.

You also say that none was a BTB-type story and the titles certainly indicate that The stories were, however, written in 2008-09, and it seems to me that attitudes have hardened and polarised somewhat among the LW readership and commentariat since that time.

It also seems to me that the Consequences crowd (of whom BTB is the extreme wing) are more likely to one-bomb 'Cuck' stories, where the Reconciliation tribe (of whom RAAC is the extreme wing) are more likely to not read and thus not score Revenge/Retribution stories.

No solid evidence on my part, it's just an impression I gain from lurking around the Public Feedback Portal.

One thing that can be said is that the LW stories in the Hall of Fame are well-written as well as being on a topic that attracts 4 and 5 votes. My point is that equally well-written stories are prevented from entering the Hall by the one-bombers who just don't like the topic or the author.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five dots - I Strongly disagree

Luedon said: "It's because so many LW readers vote on the "story line" rather than whether the author did a good job of writing a story on that line that the LW scoring system totally lacks validity."

I can't disagree more. The scoring system here on Lit is the ONLY one that does make sense. It rates stories on the simplist and most easily unterstood criteria possible. That is to say, did you like it or not and if so how strong was your feeling? This is the thing that matters most to the AVERAGE reader and as the simplist baseline it is the easiest way to rate.

This isn't highschool. We're not marking essays here.

If you want critique ask for it in the comments. The simplicity of this method makes it much less liable to bore the reader with an unwanted chore or abuse unlike methods suggested by certain authors seeking affirmation. But it does afford the average reader a way to leave a simple and effective rating. I suggest you lobby for a change to the category system since it seems that your real complaint is really due to how shall I put it ... a missalignment of expectations.

An interesting story so far. Rating witheld until complete. I haven't decided how much I enjoy it yet.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
On that basis, Anonymouse

I should go to the Incest category and one-bomb every story I can find that contains Mother-Son or Father-Daughter sex, because the thought of that abhors me.

From my viewpoint, they must all be awful stories.

The point is that people who read incest stories like incest, and they score them according to how well the author achieves what he or she sets out to achieve. People who don't like incest don't go to that category and don't score the stories.

That is not the case with LW. There are at least two camps, and a story that satisfies one will be disliked by the other. But then, instead of ignoring it, many will one-bomb it. It could be a masterpiece of what it sets out to be, but they will one-bomb it regardless.

That's why the LW scoring system is invalid.

Lue

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
In defense of Luedon

To the anony-mouse asking if it would be too much to ask of Luedon to stop commenting...yes, it would be too much to ask and I'm surprised you think that is a valid question. Lue's comments are always perceptive and logical because she seeks to improve the level of discourse here, difficult as that may be. The vitriol from would-be tyrants is off-putting and not conducive to collegiality, and it's gotten worse over the years. Lue is also right, the LW scoring system is used by many to vent their spleen rather than to grade the quality of storytelling. Even well conceived and well written stories collect nasty comments and get 'one-bombed', something not generally seen in other categories. Just look at the average scores in LW as compared to, say, mature or erotic couplings. Lots of bitterness about marriage, and why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Honest Author

At the very beginning the author lets the reader know this is going to be yet another ass fucking story. An extra point for honesty, from one star to two stars. Must be a lot of ex cons on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If she does this for her hubby and starts to enjoy it great. Every guy that I know growing up put every effort to fuck the girl he was with in the ass and most were successful. Many will never admit to doing or likeing it but if you survey a 1000 guys 995 will say they go for the ass. I see where a woman would look at it as degrading but so would being on your knees in front of a guy blowing him. Every guy will also say it was an accident when he cums in your mouth or on your face but it probably not. I can see when dating not allowing a guy to fuck your ass but when your married it should be different. Young guys are assholes and would tell there friends but a guy that’s married should never talk about his wife or what they do in bed. When we were young just about every girl got fuck up the ass and we all knew because the guys would tell and a lot used his basement for hook ups and would leave the window open or guys would hide down there to watch. Some taped it and showed all the friends. None would ever admit when they dated other guys over the years but we all know who did. I only know of one who married on of the girls who was a sweetheart called her out on it . She was so upset and would’ve killed the guy be he had long moved far away. He said she was totally mortified that so many guys they were friends had seen her naked and getting fucked more than the fact that she was not telling him the truth and he questioned how many other guys were there that had her ass. The guy she was fucking was 18 she was 20 and she was fucked really hard and she was loving it . He would tape him fucking her mouth and rubbing his dick all over her face close up then would put the camera in front of them so she was facing it as her fucked her from behind in her pussy and ass. The one video he had her moaning and begging for it harder in the ass as he held on to her hair . That dick always taped any girl he was with and showed all. I imagine today it’s much worse with everyone having a camera on the phone and social media. I think and girl would be crazy to let s guy tape them ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Way way wah

That loser troll cries about every story where the wife isn’t June Cleaver. People enjoy sex, get over it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Lue

which is why LW needs to be divided in two.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 2 years ago

there is hope for monique yet i believe,, like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPowda69@Powda69
Dedicated family man lucky to have a beautiful woman in my life who wants me in hers. Confirmed pervert endlessly entertained by human sexuality-particularly wild assertive women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES