A Little Car Fun

Story Info
Picked-up and touched-up in a car.
3.4k words
3.94
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car pulls away from picking you up, you glance over and see the grin on my face. I'm wearing a loose white cotton shirt, undone at the neck, dark linen trousers, and the usual Converse trainers. My eyes glance over at you from the road, and I quickly look you up and down. As instructed, you're wearing a wide, loose, flowing skirt, an open-necked blouse top with a couple of buttons undone, and you have very carefully chosen a soft bra that will allow easy and unhindered access to your breasts. What you haven't done, of course, is wear any knickers! Under the skirt, you have nothing but perfume to keep out my prying hands.

"You look lovely," I say as we weave through the traffic. You have no idea where we're going, and frankly, you don't care.

"You're not so bad yourself," you say, settling back into the seat. The day is warm and sunny, and the afternoon traffic is light as we meander through the streets.

"Lift up your skirt, I want to see your thighs." You look over at me to see if I'm serious. "Go on, I want to see if they're as soft looking as I imagined."

"But someone in a passing car, or on a bus will see," you complain, looking out the windows at the passing motorists and buildings.

"I'll tell you what," I say as you look back at me, "I'll stroke this..." my left hand drops from the wheel onto my crotch, "And I'll look at your skirt being pulled up, and we'll see if it does anything for me." With that, I do start to stroke myself through my trousers. Slow circular motions that you just know are rubbing the head against my groin. "Now lift it!"

You do as you're told. You raise the hem to just above your knees. Your thighs are together at first, but they part slightly as you work the hem higher.

"More!" I say, and you raise it to just below your pussy. My hand leaves my crotch for a moment and reaches over to between your thighs. You think I'm about to touch you when I quickly lean forward and reach below your seat between your legs. I pull a lever, and your seat quickly slides back away from the windscreen. As I straighten up again, my hand goes back to where it was before. Rubbing. Rubbing. You can't take your eyes off it, and you can see the trousers begin to get tight as I harden.

"Ooh, I'm getting really hard now," I say as you watch me circling my stiffness. "Can you imagine what I have in here?" I ask you, as I glance down at your exposed legs. "Open them wider for me. I want to know I can touch anything I want to!" You spread your legs as wide as you can in the confines of the front seat. You can feel how damp you are already from watching me play with myself and you're imagining the purple head in all its glory just a few inches away.

"Now watch carefully, look down here." I slowly unzip my trousers as I continue to watch the road. I lift my bum slightly as I reach inside, and all of a sudden my cock bursts out of the open fly. Stiff and ready and urgent looking. "Ahh... That's better," as I very slowly begin to stroke its length.

"Oh, it's lovely!" you say as you reach over for it. My hand lets go of it and grips your wrist before you can touch it!

"Oh no!" I say. "I want to see you play like you do when you're in your bed and you think of me and our little friend here," I say as I push your hand back towards your lap. "Let me see if you can wet my seat like you wet your bed. You don't get to touch THIS until I'm happy that you've touched THAT!" And as I say this, my hand reaches over and I stroke you from your knee all the way up to the heat between your legs. As my fingertips brush over you, you feel a jolt of pleasure surge through your body, like a warm wave, and as I stroke over your pussy, you feel your hips move up and against the feel of my hand, trying to increase the pressure.

"Now show me how you play our game," I say as my hand goes back to stroking my cock. Long, slow, even strokes that pull the skin down from the tip, exposing the head - all shiny and dark and soft, yet hard and dangerous looking, the eye like a tiny volcano, waiting for the magma to rise and burst forth.

"Show me how horny and ready the thought of this..." I give it an extra long pull so that it stands high and proud against my fist around it. You swear it's taunting you. "..sliding into your mouth gets you".

"This is silly," you say, "Let me stroke you and lick it." Your eyes never leave it as you reach over again to feel its hot size in your hands. The slap on your hand is hard and quick. You look at me in surprise.

"If you don't play, my way, then you don't get to touch! I'll simply drive us back!"

You groan girlishly at the thought of being so close to the monster without being able to touch it. But you see in my eyes that I won't relent, so you drop back into the seat and begin to stroke your inner thighs.

"I think you should start with your boobs, don't you?" I say as you glance again at the rod still being stroked in my lap.

"You bastard!" you breathe as you reach up and squeeze your big heaving boobs. The nipples are already hard as you rub them through the material. You can feel the tingling begin as you squeeze each one in turn, then both at once, your hands and fingers moving them In circles and against each other.

"Now do it properly," you hear me say as your breathing deepens. "Take them out. I want to see how well you do it. I want to see those nipples being teased".

"But someone will see me if I..."

"Do it now!" my voice is not loud, but harsh and insistent. "To hell with who can see you." You close your eyes and reach into your bra.

You almost curse your decision to wear such a loose-fitting top, but at least you won't have to take it all the way off. You undo another two buttons then use both hands to remove one tit from its holster, pulling it out of the soft bra cup. The big beautiful breast is plump and full, and hardly sags at all given its size. The touch of your fingers on the naked nipple is like another shock as it's pulled free.

"Both of them!" there's that insistent voice again.

You don't even pause as you reach in and do the same with the other one. You know there's no use resisting, you may as well just do as you're told.

"Now do it properly. And if I'm not convinced you're doing it right you won't get to hold this!" My hand pulls one of yours over into my lap.

You feel how hot and hard it is on the back of your hand as I rub your knuckles up the length of it. Your mouth has gone dry as you try to turn your hand around to grip it, but I push it back away again as I see you looking hungrily at my engorged pole. "Now show me how it's done."

"Can I look at it as I do it?" you ask, your hands again finding the heavy flesh of your breasts.

"Umm, I think that can be allowed," I tell you, "But remember - no touching!"

You sigh as one hand drops to your thighs and begins to stroke them with the tips of your fingers as your other hand's fingers find a nipple. You pull it hard away from yourself and give it a twist. You moan at the feelings that are produced. You work on one nipple first, pulling it, twisting it and nipping it.

The feelings are causing all kinds of twinges through your body as you move to the other nipple. I tell you to wet your fingers, which you do, licking the tips with your tongue so that as you go back to stroking them, your breasts get slight trails of saliva on them that show where you've been touching them, and your nipples are now thick and erect.

The hand in your lap has found your pantyless mound, and you bring wetness from your pussy up and onto your clitoris. Your body jerks as you touch it for the first time. It feels hard, yet soft as your lubricated fingertips rub it gently in its hood. Slowly, so slowly you rub the swelling bud against its mound, dipping your fingers now and again into the pool of dampness below. You look over at my cock and watch the purple head being rubbed by my thumb, and you close your legs to squeeze your fingers onto your clit. Still pulling your nipples and now rubbing faster as you watch my thumb, you begin to feel your orgasm building. Your breathing is so deep and long now, your wet pussy aching to release the hot flow of juice you just know is not far away.

My hand leaves my throbbing cock and I lick my thumb before gripping myself again, rubbing the wet thumb all around the head making it slick and wet and shiny. The sight of my wet helmet and eye seeming to look at you as if to say 'suck me' is too much, and your whole body stiffens and seems to lift off the seat as you cum over your fingers. You actually moan out loud as you feel the light burst inside your head and the waves of pleasure wash over you like some sort of hot blanket of air. You leave your fingers trembling on your clit until the feelings subside. It's a minute or two before you realise your eyes are closed, yet your mind has the image of my fist over my cock, so close to you, imprinted in your mind. You look over at that gorgeous big cock, to find it still standing there, proud and rampant, looking so beautiful that you just have to eat it.

"Very well done my girl, very well done. I think you deserve a reward for such good work."

You look up at me to find me smiling down at you. Your playing had caused you to slide down in the seat, and you begin to adjust your skirt before sitting up properly.

"No, leave it like that. I want to be able to reach it when I'm ready."

"Can I touch it now?"

"It's 'may I', and yes you may. I think your lovely demonstration has earned you that." I pull the lever under my own seat and slide back as your seat did earlier. You sit up, your boobs still tender, the nipples still huge and erect and glance out the window to see who might be able to see what you're about to do. You're shocked to find the car not only stopped but parked in amongst bushes and trees on some sort of long private driveway. You look all around, but all you can see is the dappled sunlight through the trees above, greenery and shrub on all sides, and the curve of the rough, dried mud roadway in front and behind.

"Where are we? How long have we been here?"

"Does it matter where we are? And we've been here quite a while. I've been enjoying the view - and I don't mean out the window! Now, what was that reward you thought you wanted?"

You immediately forget what's outside and look down at the magnificent organ waiting for you in my lap. "Oh fuck, I've been dying to do this..." and you reach over and clasp it with your hands. Your nails are bright, bright red, as they encircle it and feel the incredible heat of it under your fingers. You grip it hard near the base and lift your other hand to the top, squeezing it and feeling its girth and you feel the hot skin slide under your palm. You bring your other hand up and undo the trousers completely, then pull them as I lift my bum to let you take them down.

You cup my balls as you stroke it gently at the head, pulling the skin down hard so that the head goes taut and shiny.

"Oh, you beautiful big thing." You can't wait any longer and you lean forward and dip your tongue onto its eye, licking around and around the soft tender skin until you hear me moan with the pleasure of your work. With a grateful sigh, you sink your mouth over the head, using your tongue inside your mouth to continue licking it as you glance up to look at my face. I'm not smiling now, I'm just watching my cock head as it disappears into your mouth, my lips slightly parted as I breathe deeply with the feelings spreading from my groin.

You manoeuvre yourself into a kneeling position on the seat, and stroke under my crotch as you slide my length into your mouth. You love to feel the heat of it, the hardness, yet softness of it as it bumps the sides of your mouth and the back of your throat. You suck me, raising and lowering your head as you take me into your face.

I'm moaning now as you suck me off, your fingers working expertly and your tongue and lips teasing and sucking and licking the whole thing as you play with my manhood.

Soon, I'm bucking in the seat trying to thrust it further into your mouth. My hands find your head and rest there, gently pushing as you go down on me, then letting go as your head rises.

I look down at your tits as they swing with your bobbing. I reach a hand underneath you into your blouse, and my fingers clamp onto a nipple. I twist it and pull the hard tip, pulling it to the side so I can see it as you continue to suck me. I hear moans from your full mouth as I tease and pinch you. I drop the hardened nipple and try to reach your bum, fondling you through the material of your bunched-up skirt until I can pull it up far enough to feel your flesh. I squeeze it and give it a slap as your mouth slurps and sucks me deeper. The happy moan I hear after the slap encourages me to slap you again, harder so that your cheek goes red with the imprint of my hand.

You taste my pre-cum as you wank me and run your tongue around the purple knob in between deep sucks. You smile to yourself as you taste it, knowing it's your mouth that's causing this. You suck it faster and faster, feeling the veins on its side bulging in your hands and on your lips.

"You're gonna make me cum soon girl, that mouth of yours is about to be filled!"

"Oh good," you mumble, "Let me taste it. Cum in my mouth for me baby." You lift your mouth off me momentarily and wank me furiously, looking at the throbbing giant you've created. "Spunk in my face you horny fucking bastard. Fill my mouth - I'm your dirty cum slut, and I want to swallow all of it!" You plunge me straight back into your throat.

Your dirty words combined with the feelings being created by your hot mouth are too much for me, and I can feel myself beginning to cum.

My hands clamp your head and I fuck my cock up into your mouth as I begin to shoot.

You feel it coming and you grin to yourself as my hands grab your head. You suck harder as I thrust up into you, my sperm hot and salty as it sprays rope after rope into your mouth. You try to pull away, but my hands and thrusts make it impossible, so you relax into it, and continue you use your lips on the head and shaft as I empty my load.

"Hmmm.." you moan as you taste me.

It's not the nicest taste, but you do as your told as I tell you to swallow all of it, as your head continues to slide up and down the spurting cock. As you swallow, the pressure on your head relaxes and you're able to use your tongue to spread some cum around the head, then suck it off again as I jerk and spasm in the seat under you.

A few minutes later as you sit up, you lick your lips and we smile at each other as I adjust my clothes. You begin to put your breasts back in your bra but I stop you...

"One more thing," and I lean over and kiss you gently on your lips. Those bright red things had been driving me crazy, and I lick them and suck them gently into my mouth. We begin to kiss with passion, and as your hand comes up around my head to hold it, you feel my hand find your pussy. You moan into my mouth as I wet my fingers with your pussy juice, then begin to go to work on your clit. I rub it softly at first, then harder and faster, dipping down to get moisture now and again as I feel you now buck up to meet my hand. My mouth drops to your neck as my fingers at last enter you.

You gasp loudly as I begin to finger fuck you, licking and sucking your neck and cheeks and mouth. My hand is expert as I play you, fingers inside, probing for your certain spot, while the thumb continues to rub your clit, all slick with your own juices.

My head dips and I clamp my mouth around your nipple, sucking it deep and hard into my mouth. My other hand grips your hair as I suck and lick and finger fuck you like a madman. It's all so intense; pussy, tits, mouth, all being roughly used, as I bring you close to your own orgasm.

"Oh you bastard, you fucking bastard!" you shout as you feel yourself nearing climax. Your body goes rigid as I plunge my fingers deep inside your sodden pussy and you spurt, covering my hand and the seat with your cum. My mouth finds yours again as I grip your hair harder. My tongue darts around your mouth, then out again as you gasp for air, the explosion of your orgasm sending ripples through your whole body, making you judder and convulse as the aftershock of having squirted makes you dizzy with pleasure.

As your breathing slows, my fingers in your pussy have stopped their thrusting and I'm slowly circling your mound where it's hottest and oh so tender. I lean in and kiss you tenderly. It's long and slow and gentle as our lips brush and entwine, and our tongues flick each other as we rest and our heartbeats return to near normal.

"That was lovely!" I whisper, as I pull my seat forward and start the car.

"Yes it bloody was!" you whisper back.

You dress yourself and lean back into the seat as the car pulls off the dirt track and back onto the road proper. As you drop off to sleep with the gentle swaying of the car, you smile with the memory, and the tingle still coursing through your body. 'Must remember to leave my panties off more often,' you think, as you finally drift off to sleep. The radio is playing Diana Ross' Touch Me In The Morning, and you agree your 'morning' has been well and truly touched.

xx