Latina Friend Lends Me Her Cousin

Story Info
College fuck buddy brings special guest.
1.3k words
4.25
6.5k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Odaly and I had been college friends for several years and had hooked up multiple times. She was a beautifully thick 24 year old of Mexican and Salvadoran descent with an innocent girl next door vibe. This misleading demeanour concealed her freaky side, which I had become accustomed to. I was the first white guy she had ever been with after we drunkenly hooked up in her dorm one night. She had come to love my oral skills and I would spend hours eating her out, rimming her ass and fingering her to orgasm. She often preferred this to intercourse and we had only fucked twice at this point.

Odaly had an 18-year-old cousin, Maria, who I had met a couple of times. Maria seemed shy and would often dressed conservatively but had an incredibly shaped ass, which was obvious in spite of her tendency to overdress. Odaly got a sudden phone call from her one night while we were both half drunk in her room. Maria had just caught her boyfriend cheating and they'd had a huge fight. Maria was 5 minutes away I was slightly annoyed as we had just been making out and I still had a raging hard on.

Maria entered the apartment in a short plaid skirt that barely covered her ass. I was stunned as she had always kept her most desirable assets hidden before. Maria was about 4'9 and 120lbs with C cup breasts and uncharacteristic thickness around her bum. The skirt she wore revealed just enough ass cheek to have me salivating and aching at the site of her. The cousins embraced as tears began streaming down Maria's face. She started explaining what happened. We got her a drink to calm her down and within half an hour, she had relaxed a bit. The conversation moved to sex and how she had been unsatisfied with her boyfriend for a while.

"He won't even go down on me, I've heard that feels amazing. I blow him all the time but so much for an equal relationship." Odaly looked over at me with a smirk. "Guess you better find a freaky white boy like this one. He loves that shit."

"I'd be more than happy to help you out," I said passing it off as a joke.

"That would be crazy, right? I mean you guys have hooked up," Maria said, looking over at her cousin.

"I'm not gonna stop you girl," Odaly replied. "It might take your mind off it."

We did a few tequila shots for liquid courage as Maria was still incredibly nervous. I walked over to the shy 18-year-old and kissed her lips softly, brushing a tear from her makeup smeared face. "It's okay sweetheart, I'll be gentle," I assured her.

I got Maria to lay on her cousin's bed and spread her legs. I could see a wet spot on the aqua blue thong she was wearing. I kissed Maria's legs and thighs before carefully peeling off her thong, which was soaked. I positioned my face near her exposed vagina, which was perfectly shaved and placed a loving kiss on her clitoris. "oh my god," she moaned and began shaking from a mixture of arousal and nervousness.

Odaly ran her fingers through her cousin's hair to calm her as I shoved my face into her teenage vagina and began licking and slurping feverishly. Maria grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper, soaking my face in her juices. I inserted two fingers inside of her as I continued to slurp on her clit. I was rock hard at this point.

"Lets switch positions so your cousin can show me some love," I suggested.

I lay on the bed and directed Maria to remove her skirt as Odaly slid off my pants and boxers. Odaly guided her cousin on top of my face as I proceeded to devour her vagina. I soon felt Odaly's soft lips on the head of my penis as she tongued the slit which was glistening with precum. As Odaly deepthroated me and slurped on my cock, I sped up the pace of my cunnilingus. This caused Maria to lose it as she grinded her pussy furiously into my face and unleashed a flood of fluid into my mouth. "Oh god, that's so embarrassing."

"Put your ass on my face," I commanded Maria. "I haven't showered today and I've been walking for an hour," she protested. "I don't care, just do it."

I spread Maria's ass cheeks as my face became engulfed in her thickness. I licked her sweaty crack, aroused by the scent and her embarrassment. I pushed Odaly's head forcefully down on my fully erect penis and heard her choke and struggle for breath as I stuck my tongue as far up Maria's anus as it would go. "Holy fuck!" she screamed as my tongue invaded her shithole, darting in and out and she rubbed her ass on my face. I could barely breathe as she continued to bury my face in teen booty, smothering me. I alternated between licking her pussy and asshole. My tongue action would grow more intense every time Odaly spat and slobbered on my swollen cock. "I'm gonna cum in your cousin's mouth" I whispered to Maria.

"Wait! Not before I get a taste." Maria got off my face and pushed Odaly aside. "I bet I can do it way better than her!"

Without warning Maria grabbed my cock in her fist and gave it a few furious strokes before shoving it all the way down her throat. I could barely hold back more than a few seconds as I felt her throat muscles contract around the full length of my cock. Saliva flew from her mouth as she started facefucking herself like she was possessed, withdrawing only to lick my penis head and suck on my balls periodically. This was the best blowjob I had ever received.

Odaly mounted my face as her sister had as all the action had left her incredibly moist. She rubbed her vagina all over my face. "I want you to gag your cousin on my dick" I directed Odaly as I proceeded to tongue fuck her pussy. She pushed Maria's head with full force and I could feel my cock head hitting the back of her throat. She resisted and tried to move around and I could feel my cock rubbing against the roof of her mouth. Odaly came hard on my face and I spread her ass cheeks to give her the deepest rimjob I could. She began twerking her thick Latin ass on my face. "Yes you dirty fucking white boy. You like when Latin girls wipe their asses and pussies on your filthy face, you pervert."

Odaly's talk brought out a more sinister desire to watch her cousin get pushed past the brink. I grabbed Maria's head and stuffed the full length of my penis and both testicles as far into her mouth as they would go. She drooled and convulsed as she struggled to breathe with my cock head practically in her esophagus. I put her in a leg lock and held her there while she struggled. "Yeah, you like choking my little 18 year old cousin with your dick?" Odaly egged me on while Maria did her best to breathe as her airway was assaulted. When I finally let her go Maria shrieked "That was fucking awesome and began slamming her face onto my cock at rapid speed, saliva flying across the bed.

Odaly's escalating dirty talk and the epic blowjob I was receiving put me over the edge and I shot a massive load directly into Maria's throat. She tried to swallow but ended up spitting up a generous amount over my cock, balls and belly. As Odaly lifted herself off my face, I savoured the stunning image of this shy 18-year-old literally slurping semen off my cock and balls. She even slurped cum out of my belly button. This girl was a freak.

I hooked up with Odaly a few more times after that night. I never got to enjoy another encounter with Maria. However, the last I heard she had started dating a white dude.