A Little Chistmas Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was equally as engrossed as she danced with me, letting her hands brush over my arms and around my waist. Her touch, the alcohol and the music made me feel heated. Excited for sex. Sex that I knew I wouldn't get. But for just a few minutes I could imagine.

I'm not sure how they swapped but suddenly it was Jason in front of me, his hands gliding sensuously over my body. I didn't stop him. It just added to the feeling of experiencing my youth again.

To my side, I saw Sarah had turned her attention to Brian. He couldn't have been more obvious leering down her cleavage as they swayed around. I had tits. Why didn't he look at mine so eagerly? I looked back at my partner to find he at least had eyes that dipped to my mounds and I felt better.

I turned my back to him and cheekily ground my arse into his groin. His hands rested on my hips and I felt a little excited by knowing his cock was growing inside his trousers. I stepped away before it became too much.

"I need a drink."

What I actually needed was cock. A big hard masculine dick shafting into me, just like the one I'd felt growing at my arse. Fat chance of that.

Brian was still ogling Sarah but I felt like I might have evened the score a little. And when this came to the inevitable row at home, I'd still have the moral high ground. He'd been too engrossed to notice how close I'd got to Jason. Take that, you bastard.

I poured myself another drink. Far too many but as a sadness overcame me I wanted to drown myself in its mind-numbing anaesthetic. I was seeing an idealistic world tonight. A happy couple. These two would fuck how husbands and wife's should when the night was over. I imagined Sarah with her legs wide apart, crying in ecstasy as an energetic and enthusiastic husband sucked those big tits of hers, before bonking her senseless. I'd go home with Brian who would fall asleep and leave me frustrated. That hurt.

"You okay?"

Sarah was at my side putting her hand around my waist as I knocked back another mouthful. She had a knack for appearing without me noticing.

"Yeah. Fine."

"You don't look fine.

You look... sad. No one should be sad at Christmas. It's a time to be cheerful and jolly. It's the law."

I shrugged.

"Sorry. I don't mean to.

It's just that...

Never mind."

Sarah leaned against me, letting her body warmth agitate my desires again. Not for her. I wasn't that way inclined. But right now, any physical contact was comforting.

"Tell me."

It was strange but for a moment Sarah felt like my best friend. Someone I could admit anything to.

"Your party is great." I said.

"You two are great. The perfect couple.

It's... just. It's making me think about what I've lost. It's making me a little bit jealous if I'm honest."

"Of me and Jason?"

"Yes.

You're so comfortable together. This house. Your food. It's like... the perfect world. The perfect marriage."

"And yours isn't?"

Another mouthful. What was it? I hadn't really cared when I'd poured it. Gin. Not a good choice. That'd just make me more drunk and more sorrowful."

"No. No, not really."

"You're missing excitement aren't you."

"Yes. Well. Fifteen years of marriage and the excitement wanes a bit.

"Fifteen years?

I've been married ten. Time flies."

"It's longer than that really. We met when we were eighteen."

I sighed.

"I remember those days. He couldn't keep his hands off me. Then two kids. The time passed and..."

I slapped my hands on my legs to symbolise how everything had drifted. An ending.

"Somewhere it all went to shit."

"Not the excitement you thought it would be then. In the bedroom?"

"Excitement?"

I started crying. I couldn't help it as the tears started to trickle. God knows why I was telling this woman my troubles.

"It's not been exciting for a long while. It's once a month if I'm lucky. I feel like I should be named after a ferry. All he does is roll on, roll off.

The Herald of Free Catty."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. How do you manage?"

"How does any girl manage when they're not getting any."

"Toys?"

"When I can. Even that's difficult with children around. I'm just used to being frustrated most days."

Sarah hugged me tighter and I leaned into her.

"I'm sorry." I sniffled.

"I shouldn't be telling you this."

"It's okay.

Ten years. Not so much less than me and Jason."

"Does Jason still...?"

I didn't know how to say it. Should I even be asking?

"Fuck me?

Make my heart flutter?

Give me orgasms that move the Earth?"

I gave a half-hearted smile at her elaborate descriptions.

"Sorry. It's none of my business."

"It's okay.

And yes. All the time. We have a healthy relationship. It's as strong as when we first met and I still cum every time with the same force of nature as my first time."

"You're so lucky. Even when we do do it, it's just... going through the motions to release the tension. There's no love. Just..." I tailed off not wanting to admit that all either of us wanted to do was cum and go to sleep.

"You've just lost your way a little. You're both good-looking people. Brian is handsome and you're... well, you're hot. Especially in that dress."

"You think so?

I'm a mother. I pushed out two kids." I laughed feeling a little embarrassed at starting this conversation.

"It doesn't show.

Come on Catty. Look at you. Your stomach is still nice and flat and you've got a great pair of tits and a peachy arse."

I jumped as she gave it a cheeky week.

"I'm betting under that dress your legs are to die for. I could almost do you myself."

She gave a little snigger.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to. I most definitely prefer being shafted by a cock to having my pussy licked."

She pulled a thoughtful face.

"Okay, I like that as well, and I'm sure it's just as nice from another woman. But there's no shafting gonna follow, so nope. No good to me."

I started to laugh.

"They make things for that."

"Mmm. Not keen on fake things though. I like what nature provided."

Her eyes seemed to study me.

"But the point is, I'm not blind. You're hot as fuck."

Now I really did laugh. I'd never been told by another woman that I was hot.

"Shame. I'm almost desperate enough to consider jumping sides."

"Mmm. Either more drink for me or less for you. Shall we toss to decide?"

I laughed again. This time deeply.

"Eighteen you say?

Is Brian the only man you've been with?"

I thought about lying. Pretending I was worldly-wise. What was the point? I'd told her how crap my sex life was so why hide my lack of experience?

"Yes. It's the same for him. Young sweethearts. Perhaps that's the problem. Did we miss out on something?"

"That happens when the stars align for you so early. Curiosity and feeling like you haven't chosen wisely when it comes to the bedroom. But, if you're meant to be together then what you've missed wasn't worth experiencing."

"But are we? Or was it all one big mistake that I'm only seeing now?

Maybe Brian wishes he was with someone else."

"I'm sure he doesn't. It's just familiarity. You've just fallen into a rut. You can escape from it."

"Maybe."

I voiced my immediate thoughts and fears.

"But then... It seems Brian likes you more than me." I said huffily.

"I've seen the way he looks at you tonight. It's how he used to look at me."

"Oh. I'm just new.

We all look when we see something fresh we like. It's just that men are so lacking in subtlety. Big tits, low top, of course he's going to look."

She pushed her boobs out proudly.

"You look, don't you? Jason?"

"What?

I'm not looking at your husband." I protested, not very successfully.

"Why not? He's a good-looking bloke. I don't mind. Check his butt out. Give it a squeeze. It's a peach.

"He is, but I'm not squeezing your husband's butt."

My embarrassed grin gave away that I would like to.

"I'll let you into a secret."

Sarah smirked and leaned closer.

"I think Brian is hot. I looked." She sniggered.

"Fairs fair. I don't mind you checking Jason out. It's one night only and we're all a little drunk so no one cares."

I admitted defeat.

"Well yeah. Okay. I might have peeked." I giggled.

"And you're welcome to Brian if you can get more out of him than me."

"Ha. Don't tempt me."

Then she asked conspiratorially.

"Has he got a big cock? I did mention I like a good shafting didn't I?"

I couldn't help but giggle.

"Yes. He has actually. And yes. You might have mentioned it."

If I'd been sober I think I would have run screaming at this point. Instead, she was getting me excited. The sad thing would be that it would all be for nothing.

"You're right though." Sarah went on.

"It does get boring over the years if you just do the same things. Sometimes it needs something to spice things up again. A little magic."

"Think it'd need a bloody miracle to rescue our sex life."

"Oh. Don't say that. Perhaps he just needs a little reminder of how fanciable you are."

"And how do I do that?"

"It's Christmas. A time for miracles."

"Well let me know if you can perform one."

Sarah was quiet for a moment.

"Perhaps I can.

Perhaps... someone reminding him what it is he's missing out on. And you? Wouldn't you like to be reminded how good it is to be fucked properly?"

I sniggered at the thought of enjoying a good seeing too. Yep. Too much alcohol. And here was Sarah refilling my glass as we spoke.

"You ever thought of doing something daring? So naughty you get a thrill that touches your whole life."

"Like?"

"Like... go with someone else?"

"Sarah.

I've two kids and a mortgage. I don't do naughty things. My marriage might not be great but I'm not looking for a divorce."

Now she looked serious.

"And yet that's the road you're on."

I hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Yeah well. I'm in no hurry to reach the destination."

"And what if you could?

What if you had a free pass?"

"You don't get a free pass to have an affair."

"Why not?

Some people do.

What if you both agreed? One night only with someone else. No strings. No recriminations. Just get that curiosity out of your system. Revitalise the lust. Then you go home together."

"There's always strings."

"Not if you agree beforehand.

Better than one or both of you living a lie when one of you eventually succumbs. That's what will happen if you don't fix this."

"I'm not going to have an affair."

I didn't say that as convincingly as I should. Maybe it was the alcohol speaking but if I had the chance, would I really say no?

"Real affairs come with emotion." Sarah went on.

"Strings. Threads you can pull out that destroy your relationship.

"Sex for the sake of sex, with no emotional connection, that's something you can walk away from with just a special memory. And a new zest for life."

"And what would it fix?

I'd still be back with a man who doesn't want to fuck me."

"But would you do it?"

I put my glass down. The voices in my head were saying things that only the drink could be responsible for.

Sarah was on a roll.

"What if...

I proposed a swap?"

I stared at Sarah. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What if... for one night only you could sleep with Jason and I took your husband and... revitalised his interest for you?"

I shook my head.

"Brian wouldn't do it."

As the words left my mouth I realised I hadn't said I wouldn't. I was subconsciously shifting the responsibility.

"He's a man. Of course he would. It's you who has to decide whether to take that step."

I trembled.

"Now, would you do it?"

I thought about Jason. How lithe he looked. In my drunken state, I wasn't thinking straight. I was accepting how much I would like to fuck him. To know what it would be like to be with someone else. To experience a little of what Sarah was getting.

"Yes."

Sarah smiled.

"Leave it to me. I'll remind him of the man he used to be and send him back recharged."

I was in a state of shock as Sarah moved away, straight toward my husband. What had I just inadvertently triggered? Oh fuck.

I picked up my glass and emptied it in one gulp as I tried to wish the last five minutes away. I looked around hoping with all my might that I was dreaming this nightmare.

Oh fuck.

Sarah was with Brian in full flirt mode. I watched with growing horror as she toyed with my husband. The little touches. The whispering. She couldn't possibly mean to go through with it could she? I had to stop this and now.

"They look good together don't they."

I turned my head to find Jason at my side. So close.

"They er...

That's my husband. Your wife."

"Mmm." He nodded with absolutely no concern.

"Aren't you..."

"No." He cut me off before I could express my horror.

"Sarah likes to help people."

I looked back at Sarah. She was hanging around his neck whispering to him. And worse, he was responding. His eyes were openly on her cleavage and a hand was hovering as if to join them.

"Oh fuck."

"Shall we make it easier for them?"

My eyes shot back to Jason.

"What do you mean?"

He took my hand and I realised this was no game. This was planned. A moment later his lips locked on mine for a second time that evening. This time it came with passion. A deeper more sensuous movement of an agile, caressing mouth. Shock and fear gripped me. But also want. He tasted and smelt divine and I let myself be led for just a moment.

Brian was looking over as we broke apart. I should have felt guilt but I didn't. Nor did I feel jealousy that he had his arm around Sarah's waist. She was rubbing her hand over his chest seductively and I couldn't say I didn't want to do exactly the same with Jason.

Brian smiled at me. An approving smile that kind of permitted me to continue with my kiss. And that's exactly what I did. If he wasn't going to call a halt to it, why should I?

This time Jason was more mobile, his hands caressed my body with the same dexterity as his lips and tongue explored my mouth. For a moment I was eighteen again and Brian was forgotten.

"Mmm."

Jason's hand brushed the side of my tit, just enough to excite me. Another was on my thigh, threatening to move the few inches separating it from the rapidly expanding heat in my pussy.

"Please stop."

I muttered the words but my body told him a different story. I pressed myself against him, pushing my groin against his leg to ease the deep ache invading my torso.

"Uhh."

His lips went to my neck, planting feather-like kisses on me that fired off tremors of irresistible desire. My heart began to beat faster and my breathing shuddered. I looked over to Brian again. This time I was willing him on. I wanted his infidelity to justify my own.

Sarah was backed up to him, laughing. A hand was behind her, rubbing his cock through his trousers. He had his hands on her tits, squeezing the flesh even higher so that it threatened to escape the material of her dress. He was kissing her neck just how Jason was kissing mine.

I turned back to him and let my hand go to his groin. A jolt of excitement left me shaking as I felt his hardness and realised this man wanted me.

All I remembered from that moment was how close to cuming I was from rubbing myself against his thigh as he played with my tits, teasing excited nipples where they pressed against the thin material. Then Sarah was speaking and I turned my head to look at her, almost angry she'd broken the moment.

"So how do we feel about this?" She asked.

I looked at Brian. He was holding her hand but his face betrayed his nervousness. His eyes were locked on mine, searching out my thoughts.

"Are you okay with this?" Brian asked me without saying directly what 'this' was. We both knew.

"If you are?"

I was quaking. Terrified he'd say no and rescue me from this madness. Equally as fearful he would say yes. I was on a road hurtling toward something I'd never imagined and as crazy as it was, part of me didn't want Brian to derail it, no matter how much I told myself he should. He didn't. He just nodded agreement.

"The rules are simple." Sarah clarified.

"One night. No strings."

It was surreal as we climbed the stairs. The four of us. Brian and Sarah in front, with me following behind holding Jason's hand. My stomach was churning, somersaulting with more dexterity than a gymnast. As I reached the top of the stairs I saw bedroom doors beckoning to us and I was hit with the reality that as soon as I crossed the threshold of one of those rooms there was no going back. I would fuck someone who was not my husband. My knees trembled and I felt I might end up collapsing on the landing.

Brian glanced at me from the doorway of the room Sarah had opened. For just a moment our eyes met. Each accepting what the other was about to do. What id thought was an innocent festive dinner had just morphed into a wife-swapping party. The stuff of fantasies and hippie lifestyles. Almost in step, we went through our respective doorways. My heart pounded near to exploding as the door closed behind me.

The Betrayal

Was it a betrayal? And if so, who was betraying who?

I'd walked into this bedroom just as readily as I'd watched Brian follow Sarah next door. And I didn't doubt he was doing to her exactly what Jason was doing to me. And the worst part was, I fucking liked it.

I liked his hands on my hips I liked him muzzling my neck. I liked it when he lifted my hair and kissed my earlobe.

"You're so beautiful. So hot."

I liked his whispered words.

Jason lowered the lights and the ceiling caught my attention as hundreds of tiny stars seemed to twinkle into existence. I glanced around to find the projector but then Jason took my attention again by muzzling my neck and caressing my shoulders. I drew a sharp breath as a tremble took hold.

When he unzipped me, the dress fell away and I gasped a deep breath. I was naked apart from a thong in front of a man who wasn't my husband. He moved to my front and admired my body.

"I'm... two kids." I said in defence of not being perfect. I resisted the urge to cover myself.

"You look amazing."

"Small tits."

I was being critical of myself, wondering if I measured up to Sarah.

"Perfect tits.

And not that small."

I felt my blush. It covered my superheated face and reached all the way to the tops of those tits he thought perfect.

He came toward me.

"Such pretty nipples. The colour soft brown sugar. Can I kiss them?"

"Uh...h."

I shuddered as I tried to make my mouth move with coherence.

"Y.. Yes."

He leaned forward, lifting my right tit ever so slightly toward his mouth. I saw my nipple, swollen and pert, aching for his mouth.

"Uhh."

I looked up and stared over him at the wall as he kissed it.

"Oh my god."

How I was still managing to remain standing I had no idea. Then he sucked it.

"Oh fuck."

I looked down again, onto the top of his head. A stranger's head. Unfamiliar dark hair. I trembled from head to toe.

"So sweet." He whispered before moving to repeat his activity on my other tit.

My head swooned as if on drugs and I let the near-forgotten pleasure wash through me.

"Uhmmm."

When he finished he took my hand and guided me toward the bed on my wobbly legs.

"Lay down."

I lay on it in a daze as he knelt beside me and began caressing my body. A momentary return to sanity had a voice screaming for me to stop him. But every touch sent tingles through me and another voice cried out that I should enjoy it. It was only my arms and legs he was stroking at that moment and I fought a battle in my mind. Perhaps I'd stop him before...

"Uhh."

A hand brushed over my tit and I felt my nipple aching with its hardness.

"Take it easy with me." I said nervously.

That was it. I'd surrendered to the devil in my head. The voice of sanity and sense had been snuffed out like a match. All I was intent on was the one thing I craved. To be fucked. And I no longer cared that it wasn't my husband who would do it.