A Little Chistmas Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. I won't do anything you don't want me to." He said.

I didn't answer. I was too absorbed. And there was nothing I didn't want him to do.

"Uhhh."

He became more adventurous, encompassing my whole body in his massage. He found my tits, squeezing and rolling them. It felt amazing.

When his fingers eased down my belly and slipped inside my thong I was squirming like a worm on a hook. He rubbed over my pussy with a gentleness and I jolted.

"Uhh."

I lay with my head back and my eyes closed as my breathing became ever more ragged. All I was focused on was that delightful feeling emanating from between my legs as he massaged my vulva and his other hand remained at my heaving chest.

"You have amazing tits. So full. They feel amazing in my hand."

Those circular motions, the rubbing over my nipples, the occasional, squeeze and tug had me twisting and turning with arousal.

"Uhh.

It feels so good. Don't stop."

He worked my pussy with an expertise I don't think I'd ever felt. It's entire length, and right down to tease at my clenching little ring. At first, his fingers were at the side of my vulva, squeezing it as he rubbed back and forth. Then his middle finger was riding my slit. Taking his time where I was so willing him to just do it. All the while I was climbing ever higher in my arousal. I could feel my wetness. I sensed it under his fingers as it spread around my snatch.

"Uh. Fuck."

My heart beat faster, pounding in my ears. All I could think about was that hand on my pussy and the other caressing my tits in circular motions.

"Uhh."

My whole body shuddered as his digits slipped inside me, lubricated on a film of my juices.

"So warm and wet." He whispered.

"So tight."

"Mmm."

My knees lifted and fell alternately, ever so gently as if following a wave in the ocean. I squirmed around his hand, rocking my hips.

"Tell me how much you're enjoying it."

"So much."

I was. I was in heaven with tears rights and wrongs of this situation lost to the swirl of delirium.

"I can feel your fingers inside me. Uhh.

I can't control myself."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Oh yes. So much."

He rubbed me faster and faster.

"Please. Make me cum."

I needed it so much.

His fingers went into me deeper and deeper as his palm rubbed over my clit with ever-increasing pressure. I was absorbed by the sensation, riding a runaway train toward...

"Uhhh. Fuck.

That's it. Right there"

If there is any such thing as a G-spot, he'd found it. I stared at the ceiling feeling as though I was floating in space amongst the stars and I came strongly. I bucked and twisted, held in place only by his hands as they slowed their massage.

"Fuuck."

As I came down from my high I was absorbed by want. By an acceptance that I wasn't done. That it was my turn to return the joy Jason had given me before demanding he fucked me properly.

I wanted it. I wanted sex. I wanted everything he had to offer.

I put my hand around his cock and turned my face to it. I breathed in his musk. Earthy and enticing.

I stared at the unfamiliar cock, the ball bag covered in dark hair, and for a moment I hesitated What the fuck was I doing? I asked myself. Something I wouldn't be doing if I'd gone home with Brian. I lost my momentary reticence as I told myself I deserved to be fucked like a beautiful woman. I was forty. Not seventy. I hadn't even reached menopause and it was true what Sarah had said. Plenty of men found me attractive. I wasn't blind to the looks I generated. I'd even been propositioned on occasions. The odd single father at the school gates, perhaps not single, had made it clear in what I'd thought were innocent chats that they would happily fuck me given a chance. And all of them had been younger by perhaps ten years. No. I wasn't unattractive. I'd never considered it but it did give me a thrill to think I could, to know that fit men listed after my body. And here I was, allowing the very thing I'd denied myself to happen.

I put my lips to Jason's cock, savouring its bulbous tip. It was so long since I'd taken Brian in my mouth. Since I'd felt the joy of giving a man pleasure in this way.

Desire, and lust, took hold of me. In the back of my mind, I accepted that Brian would not be holding back in the next room so why should I?

I took that beautiful cock further into my mouth and devoured it with the hunger of an adventurous teenager. I loved giving head. In fact, I'd forgotten how much I loved it. That hot, hard piece of beautiful gristle riding over my lips.

"Oh, that's fucking good."

Jason breathed the words adding to my need. I rode his shaft with my pursed lips and swirled my tongue to taste his masculine fluids. I swallowed his leakage and willed him to cum in my mouth so that I could enjoy him so much more.

One night. One amazing opportunity. I wasn't going to waste a moment of it. I wanted this man. I wanted the sex, the meaningless fucking, more than I wanted anything else in the world.

"I want to cum in your mouth."

I didn't stop to answer him. Instead, I bobbed my head back and forth even more energetically, oblivious to my aching neck and I received my reward with a masculine grunt. I felt his heat and the throb in his crown. Then my mouth filled with a warmth, a sticky, creamy fluid that covered my tongue and flowed around my teeth. It tasted divine. It tasted of his power and my attractiveness. I swallowed without hesitation, a desire to enforce my connection to him. My willingness to accept his whole being.

"Ahh

That tastes so good."

I let him go and lay my head back to catch my breath as Jason moved to lie between my legs. He caressed my thighs as I lifted them and guided his cock into my hungry pussy. I had no doubts now. I wanted this and to hell with the consequences.

"Uh."

It felt so good having him slide into me. So easy in my slick wetness. He filled and completed me. I smelt his aftershave and his fresh breath over my face. Every one of my senses overloaded with arousing sensations.

"Oh god."

I adored his hands on my body. Sensuous stokes that excited me. I lifted my legs higher and wider, willing him to penetrate me deeply.

It felt so good being fucked. Hard thrusts that bounced me against the mattress and forced the breath from my lungs.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

I felt pounded and I loved it. I loved that he wanted me. That he would give his whole being to me in this one act of lust and desire.

"Oh my god.

You're fucking me so deep. Don't stop."

I hooked my ankles in the small of his back and forced my thighs so wide to accept him that my hips hurt.

Aw fuck."

All I could feel was his cock. A hard shaft that set my whole torso on fire.

"You're going to make me cum."

My mind swirled as the heat and pressure in my groin reached saturation point and I spasmed, my pussy gripping his cock as though it might escape me.

"Uh. Fuck. I'm cuming so fucking hard."

Jason had me impaled as my whole body twisted and turned around that one point of physical connection between us.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I hadn't even finished as he lifted and turned me. I was compliant, eager to have him inside me again and feel that moment just once more.

I rocked on my hands and knees, forcing myself deeper onto his shaft as he thrust into me. Again and again.

"Oh my fucking god."

A sudden awareness of how loud I was made me aware of the squeals and grunts coming from next door. That was Sarah being fucked by my husband. Where I should have been jealous, angry, and disgusted, I was only driven to fuck faster.

"Uhh."

As unlikely as it seemed, Jason did it harder, his hand slapping my arse to add sharp stings to my beautiful agony.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Slap me harder.

As hard as you want."

I wanted to feel the pain. I wanted my arse smarting as I came again. This was new. Brian had never done that, and I fucking loved every stinging impact.

"Oh god. Yes." I grunted.

A hand squeezed my bum cheek and a thumb pressed at my ring. My eyes went wide as it popped my muscle and sunk inside my arse hole.

"Holy fuck."

Another first and it felt just as incredible.

It seemed to go on for one long, delightful age. Just the feeling of his cock sliding into me over and over again. His hand torturing tender cheeks that stung with his constant slaps. And that thumb wiggling in forbidden territory.

When I came again I lost all coherent thought. As if I'd been plugged into the mains I convulsed and shuddered, falling forward onto the bed while Jason speared me for his final assault on my hole.

I lay limply, letting him take me, letting him slap his body into my arse as I scrunched the duvet between my fingers and grunted.

Then I felt him cum deep inside me with a spreading warm that lubricated his final fucks of my hole.

"Uhh."

With a last grunt, he rolled off me and lay to catch his breath.

"Fucking awesome." He said with a shuddering breath.

As my trance-like joy subsided, I became aware of the others again.

I lay for a moment listening. Curious to know if they were just as engrossed. I could hear Sarah's high-pitched cries. I knew exactly what was happening. I could see it in my mind. Brian holding her legs high as he knelt to fuck her how he used to fuck me. He would be staring at her tits rolling over her chest. Did he prefer them to mine?

Why wasn't I jealous? All it did was excite me. I put my hand out to Jason, massaging his stomach and delighting at the roughness of his body hair. When I slipped lower to find his cock growing, I felt my groin aching for it again.

I didn't ask him, or even consider he might be satisfied. I just clambered over him, intent on taking what I wanted. I guided his cock into my pussy for a third time. I rocked and rotated my hips, loving the feeling of his hardening cock inside me.

From the next room, I could hear the others. Delightful squeals and manly grunts. There was no doubting Brian had recovered whatever he'd lost with me. And in my own heightened desire to fuck a man I straddled Jason. I felt pleased for Brian. And for Sarah. I even timed my initial movements to her squeals.

Jason's hands came up and grasped my tits to bring my attention back to him. He held them gently against my rib cage as I began to ride his cock. The pliable flesh bounced in his palms, my hard nipples rubbing against his fingers.

Next door I heard the distinctive shout of Sarah as she came and I tipped fully into my madness. This time I wasn't the compliant recipient to Jason. This time I fucked him, bouncing furiously in my ride.

"Aw fuck. That's so fucking wonderful."

I looked up at the stars again and let myself become absorbed by the sound and smell, the passion and splendour, of our fucking. One glorious night. No strings.

"Fuck."

The Aftermath

I woke in my own bed with a start. I didn't move but I was wide awake with every memory rushing through my head like a tsunami.

Oh fuck.

I sat up and looked to my side. Brian was still sleeping. The same man I'd been married to for fifteen years. The father of my two girls. Only now, he'd slept with someone else. And I'd let him.

I put my head in my hands trying to figure out how I felt about that. And the one thing I came back to was that I was equally as guilty. I'd let Jason fuck me. Indeed, the very last thing I remembered was sucking his cock. And I remembered how much I'd loved it. What I didn't remember was how the hell I'd got home.

I scrambled from the bed and grabbed my dressing gown as soon as Brian began to stir. I didn't know how to face him. Or how he would be toward me. Instead, I retreated to the kitchen and hid behind normal behaviour as I tried to process the reality of my unfaithfulness. And his.

Brian didn't look any different when he came down. A little sheepish maybe. But he was the same man I'd married. The same one I'd cheated on just a few hours earlier. What did that mean for us?

I put the tea in front of him and took a seat. I wanted to know and couldn't avoid the conversation any longer.

"So. How was it?"

He had the look of a man who was searching for the right words to avoid upsetting me.

"Go on. Be honest.

Neither of us are innocent and I want this conversation out of the way before Gabby brings the girls back." I said.

Brian drew a Breath and nodded.

"It was okay."

"Just okay?

That it?"

He looked down for a moment.

"Alright.

It was fantastic. She was a great lay. What do you want me to say?"

I nodded. Accepting.

"Better than me?"

He picked his head up and looked into the mug as though salvation lay in it.

"Better than recently. Yeah."

I nodded slowly. That was fair.

"What about Jason?" He asked turning the tables quickly.

"I mean. If we're going to have it all out in the open. Did you like having his cock in you? Fucking another man?"

He raised his eyes, challenging me to lie.

I couldn't.

"Yes. Yes, I did actually. He didn't fall asleep on me."

"Did he make you cum?"

My lip trembled. Could I tell him I'd cum so many times?

"Yes."

Now I felt ashamed and it showed in my voice as it trailed away.

He didn't look hurt how a man should. But then he was carrying an equal amount of guilt. I'd heard them. It hadn't been a quickie. He'd been as active as I had. Neither of us could deny it.

Brian rambled.

"I don't know what happened. Too much drink.

It was good. Fucking amazing." He said.

"I won't deny I liked it.

But it was just sex. Nothing more."

I sat quietly for a moment as I heard my own thoughts put into words. What had happened was a madness. Inside I was angry that my husband had fucked another woman. I was even angrier that I'd just as eagerly cheated with a man I'd just met. But what was the point of letting that anger consume me?

I sighed, accepting what we'd done. I had to. That, or our marriage would collapse. Perhaps right here at this kitchen table.

"You could have that sex with me. You used to." I offered hopefully.

"You used to think that was amazing."

"I know. And it was."

I was relieved when Brian seemed equally willing to accept our infidelity and move on.

"You're the one I married. The mother of my children. The one I always intended to grow old with. But we lost something along the way didn't we."

I nodded slowly.

"I know."

It wasn't just him that had lost interest I realised. What had I done to keep the excitement? Did I dress sexily? Did I initiate intimacy? In truth, I'd been just as happy to complain I was tired or to lay there like a slab of meat.

That wasn't how I'd been with Jason. It wasn't how I should be with Brian if I expected him to express his love physically.

"I just want you to want me. Like you used to." I admitted.

"Like you wanted Sarah."

Brian leaned across and held me.

"I do.

It wasn't Sarah I wanted. Not even last night. I just wanted the excitement she offered. But I wanted it with you.

I just didn't know how to find it or how to tell you. I'm sorry."

I felt a stirring.

"So am I."

I took his hand and started playing with his fingers as I tried to figure out my next move.

"It happened." I said.

"Both of us did it. We both agreed. There's no point in pretending otherwise."

"So we... just forget it?"

"Forget. Or accept it."

I shrugged.

What's important is we don't let it destroy us.

Jason and Sarah...

They knew what they were doing. I don't think it was the first time for them. And plenty of other people swap partners."

I knew I was justifying.

"People go to swinger parties. They manage to be..."

I was fearful he wouldn't understand.

"Catty. I love you. I don't want this to... ruin things.

No. I've got that wrong." He went on.

"You're right. It happpened. What I want is... I want it to be the thing that makes us realise how we were screwing things up."

I nodded slowly.

"I agree. Let's fix things."

I only knew one way for that not to just be empty words and that was to answer a need I felt growing inside me. I hoped Brian had the same feelings.

"You know. Gaby isn't bringing the kids back till after dinner. We could..."

Brian shocked me. No tentative muttering around the edges. No apologetic words. And certainly, no half-hearted effort that usually came with any suggestion that we have sex. No. This time Brian was on me like an animal, kissing me, muzzling my neck, sucking my ear lobes. His hands squeezed my tits and tore at my gown to find bare flesh. I responded with equal hunger.

He took me over the table. Lifting me to my feet, turning me and pressing down on my neck until I was flat against it with the cold wood exciting my nipples. The dressing gown was lifted over my back to expose my arse and pussy.

A moment later and his face was buried in it, his tongue licking over my snatch.

"Uhh. Fuck, yes."

It felt wonderful being licked out, to have his tongue folding back my layers of soft flesh to release my juice into his mouth. I wriggled my arse to encourage him on. This is what I had craved for so long. To have my husband make love to me. To want me.

"Right there." I gasped as he found my clit.

"Uhh. More."

I stared forward as delirium took hold. Nothing else mattered to me. Just the pleasure coming from that tiny bean.

I held my breath as the sensation grew exponentially until I couldn't take any more.

"Stop. Stop."

I struggled away from him.

"Fuck me.

Please fuck me."

Brian stood behind me as I continued lying over our dinner table, waiting for him to deliver ecstasy. His cock entered me easily, taut muscles giving way to his meat gliding in slick juices.

"Aw fuck.

That feels amazing."

He fucked me with deep hard thrusts that left me grunting as I was pressed into the edge of the table.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

What I didn't expect was the slap on my arse cheek.

"Uhh."

It stung and smarted. Then it came again as he continued his attack on my hole. I wondered if Sarah had taught him that. Almost without a doubt, but I didn't mind. There was no point in pretending otherwise. I was being fucked how I wanted it and it was down to her and Jason. I admitted it. Accepted it.

"Oh god."

Again and again, he slapped me sending the stinging impacts raging across my arse. And all the while he pummelled my pussy with his hard, hot cock.

"Keep that up. I love it."

I spread my arms out, up the table and let myself roll back and forth over my tits with each forceful drive into me.

"I love your arse." He said.

I remembered how wonderful it'd felt when Jason had penetrated that tight little hole. Just a digit but I wondered if Sarah had taught Brian something more. Something we'd never tried.

"How much?" I asked curiously.

"Ever so much."

He slowed slightly and I knew he was looking at my ring. Oh my god, I felt naughty.

"What does it look like? Tell me what my arse hole looks like."

"Tight. Like a little belly button, all crinkled up."

"And you like it?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you show me how much you like it."

He slowed to a grinding action as his head churned my words over, deciding if we were on the same page.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.

But carefully. It's virgin territory."

I wondered if I might have made a mistake as he slipped out of me and pressed his crown at that tight little hole, spreading my juice around it, using his cock to lubricate and prepare me. What if it hurt?

"Uh. Fuck."

One thrust and he broke my barrier to the depth of his crown. It stung and my eyes watered but I let him press deeper.

"Slowly." I begged.

I couldn't say it wasn't uncomfortable. It was. In fact, it fucking hurt. It felt like I was being stretched over one of those cast iron, decorative bollards you see blocking cars from pedestrian areas. But it also felt amazing. Incredible.