A Little Chistmas Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking god."

"Christ, that's tight on my cock."

I gasped a deep breath as I felt his groin against my cheeks. Now I wanted my excitement.

"Fuck it. Fuck my arse."

He started slowly for which I was grateful, but as I stretched it became easier, and even more arousing. I didn't doubt he'd done this with Sarah but I would never mention it.

"Uh. That feels good. I love your cock in my arse. It's so...

Aw fuck."

I didn't have words for it but I certainly owed Sarah a big thank you.

"Oh god.

Harder.

You can cum in my arse."

I felt like a slut as he took my anal virginity.

"Oh fuck. Yes."

When I came it was like a clitoral orgasm. Quite intense and pulsing. My anal muscle was wilder in its contractions, gripping his cock tightly. My knees gave way and only the table held me in place as he grunted to his finish. Warm cum filled me, expanding like a balloon and spreading its heat to my insides in a completely new way.

"Oh my god. Oh my god."

As Brian slipped from me I turned and leaned against the table, letting him look at my naked body. Okay, I'd turned forty a few months ago but I wasn't bad. Not that different from when I was twenty. I didn't carry any cellulite and my tits weren't so large that gravity had won the battle yet. I let my eyes drop to my legs. Sarah had said she thought they would be to die for. They were. Long and shapely. There was nothing wrong with my legs.

No. I was good. I was worth looking at. Jason had shown me that. And Brian's eyes on my flesh told me he'd rediscovered that fact.

"Was that okay?"

Brian had become sullen and disparaging over the past few years. Now, since the previous night, he cared about my feelings again. Perhaps I had my miracle.

"That's how it should be." I said.

"Spontaneous and exciting. Not always. But just occasionally. When the kids aren't here."

"I agree. I'm sorry, I'd forgotten that." He said with a genuine remorse.

I smiled and took his hand.

"We could go upstairs and do it some more." I suggested.

Brian had that keen look he'd had as a teenager. That eagerness to have me naked riding his cock.

"I can manage that." He said leading me toward the stairs.

Once in the bedroom Brian cuddled me and drew me down to the bed.

"I never stopped loving you."

"Good. Because you're the only man I ever wanted."

I tore at what remained of his clothes with a newfound hunger. A determination to show him I was as desirable as Sarah.

With a masterly determination, I pushed him hard with both hands so that he fell backwards onto the bed.

"Now give me that cock."

I lost the dressing gown that still hung from my shoulders and knelt on the bed over him. That cock was hard as steel, a rod bouncing freely like a loose pole in the wind.

I edged forward until I was over it and guided it as I slid down it, impaling my pussy perfectly.

"Oh. That feels so good inside me."

My head swooned as I seated myself on him.

"I can't believe in this lucky."

That was so earnest and sweet. Hearing it was the best.

"Yes. You are. And so am I."

His hands came up to cup my tits and for a moment I guided his play while grinding my hips.

"Now lay back and let me do all the work."

I bounced on his cock, letting my tits entertain his eyes. Free of his hands they bounced and swung with a delightful mesmerising effect. It hurt every time until I leaned forward with my hands on his chest, kind of gripping them between my arms. He still got his entertainment but it was more comfortable for me and I got on with riding his big beautiful cock undistracted.

"Uh. Uh. Uhh."

My thighs ached with my exertion. So much effort as though I was stamping my ownership back on him. I wanted to be better than Sarah.

Brian grunted beneath me and I could tell he was struggling. Then nature triumphed over willpower and with an animalistic grunt his balls emptied into me through a cock that throbbed so strongly I felt it.

"Oh fuck."

His head went back and his hands came up, gripping my tits. I lost it at the very moment I felt the warmth of his seed spreading inside me.

"Uh."

My rhythm collapsed into a jerky, uncoordinated shudder. I so wanted to close my legs but with them held apart around him I couldn't and the sensation of cuming became all the greater.

"Fuuck."

I fell to the bed as tiny spasms raced through my muscles and I put my arms around him. Brian hugged me and kissed my waiting lips with a passion I hadn't sensed in a long while.

I don't think I'd felt that connected to Brian in a long while. Perhaps Sarah had been right. One night of craziness could make us realise what we had was special.

I held his hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I always have." He answered with meaning.

Neither of us was keen to let go and we lay together for what seemed an age, just talking and cuddling. It was so pleasant. Natural. As if all the love we'd lost had come flooding back.

Without even realising it my hand had gone to his cock again. It was sticky, covered in a mixture of our juices that made it seem all the more slippery in my fingers. It was that after-sex mess that became disgusting and needed washing away, except when hormones were still raging. Then it was sexy and slick. A delightful feeling to have in my hand. His cock was already semi-hard, recovering, and it seemed a waste not to make use of it again. I glanced at the time.

"Gabby's due any time." I said.

"Think you could manage to do it a third time? Quick?"

Brian grinned.

"Quick? Just like we did when we were courting and your mum was downstairs?"

I remembered those days. An urgent fumble while we were pretending to just look for a book in my room. I even remembered how we did it to be so fast.

"Oh yeah."

I skipped from the bed and bent forward to lean against the wall as Brian pushed his cock into me a third time. He began fucking me again. Fast and furious with us only having the intention of cuming, just as we'd done all those years ago before we went back downstairs trying to look innocent. With hindsight, I was pretty sure Mum had known all along what went on.

We made it downstairs just as the door opened. I hoped Gabby didn't see the redness and fluster in my face as she stepped in. I take that back. I hoped she did. I wasn't ashamed. And why shouldn't my sister know I had a sex life? one I was suddenly proud of once more.

"Mummy."

The girls came at me in a charge as I bent down to hug them.

"Hi. Did you miss mummy?"

"Aunty Gabby was funny. She played with us all night." Ava said.

"It wasn't all night. Just very very late." Mia added.

"Felt like all night." Gabby added with a look of relief.

"You can have them back now while Aunty Gabby hibernates till spring."

"Okay, girls. Go play in the front room while mummy makes coffee and I'll bring you a squash."

They ran off happy as I stood up."

"Sure you still want children?"

"I found this in the letterbox."

Gabby handed me a folded piece of paper.

"Oh my god. It's the recipe." I grinned looking at the paper.

A detailed list of instructions and ingredients, the last of which was 'Add a little Christmas magic'.

"What recipe?" Brian asked.

"The one I asked for..." I glanced after the girls.

"The Yule log, for next year."

I slipped it on the side.

"Okay. Coffee."

The Mystery

I went to Sarah's house when Brian went back to work. The snow had gone. It was a typical, dull January.

There was no car in the drive and I hoped that meant Jason was also working. I just wanted to talk to Sarah. To understand what had happened and what it meant for us as neighbours. I needed to tell her it could never happen again.

I hesitated before ringing the bell. No answer. I pressed again and waited. I stared up at the door thinking how it looked different in the daylight. I'd thought it'd been changed for one of those flash composite ones, but it was the same old door it'd always been. Had I really been that mistaken?

I pressed the bell again. One final attempt even as I realised Sarah wasn't home either. In one way that was a relief and the adrenaline in my blood subsided.

I turned to go home but then I noticed the window on the bay. It didn't look right. I couldn't pinpoint it at first but then I realised. No curtains.

I stepped closer and peeked through the window, still nervous one of them would appear and I'd feel foolish. The room looked lifeless so I put my hands on the glass to stop the reflection and looked in.

"What the..."

The room was bare. No furniture. It looked desolate. No. It looked as it did when the old man had lived there. The same flowery wallpaper and carpet. Where had that lovely colour on the walls gone?

I could see through to the dining area. That looked the same. Old and neglected. Even the kitchen wall was there again in place of where the island had been.

I stood back and stared for a moment in confusion. I even looked at both neighbours wondering if I'd come to the right house. It just made no sense to me.

Mrs Ward was walking her dog as I stepped back into the pathway with a look of utter confusion.

"Hello, Catty."

"Hi.

Good Christmas?"

"Oh yes. Thank you. My son came up. Gone back now of course. You young 'un's have to work."

"Not me. Two children."

"Of course. But the men do.

How are Ava and Mia? Christmas is their time isn't it."

I smiled.

"Back to school now."

"Yes. I guess it is. They get all the toys and sweets. We get the bills and the washing up.

Doesn't change when they grow up."

I glanced back at the house.

"Don't suppose you know what happened to Jason and Sarah?"

"Who?"

"The couple who moved in here at the beginning of December."

She looked at me with as much confusion as I had.

"I... don't know who you mean. There's been no one there since Hubert went into the home.

I heard a young couple with a baby had bought it. Is that who you mean?"

"No. They were around my age. No children."

Still no recognition of what I was talking about and I started to feel foolish.

"Never mind. I must have gotten confused."

Mrs Ward smiled.

"You're too young for that. Confusion is what happens when you get to my age dear.

Anyway. I must get on. I hate being out in the cold. Even poor Cosmo isn't keen."

"Okay, Mrs Ward. You take care."

I watched her as she started to walk away with Cosmo trotting confidently toward the warmth of his home. Then with a final look at the house, I went back across the street.

"So what do you think?

I mean, how can it have changed back to how it was? The old wallpaper?"

Brian didn't have an answer. Not a sensible one.

"Perhaps it was Christmas magic. Whoever they were, they put a little magic back into us didn't they."

He reached out and squeezed my hand.

"Perhaps."

I didn't believe in magic. That was for children. Like Santa. But I also couldn't deny what I'd seen. Or that Jason and Sarah had so quickly arrived, inserted themselves into our lives and vanished just as suddenly. All in the space of December.

"So, Christmas angels?" I asked.

"If you like."

He shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

"Catty. I'm happy they've gone. It happened. And we've come through it. Better. Perhaps we owe them a big thank you. But I'm happy I don't have to face them or have any repercussions."

I nodded in agreement.

"No strings. That's what she said. If they're not around then there are no threads to pull. You're right."

I gave him a reassuring hug, feeling him relax.

"Are the kids asleep?" He asked.

"I checked a little while ago. Yes."

He had that look he'd had as a teenager. The one that preceded our sudden need to declare to my Mum that we needed a book or a disc that always took an age to find from my bedroom. An excuse for ten minutes alone. I was already getting wet.

"Then... do you fancy a little fun time? Down here where we won't wake them?"

"Brian. You never want to do it when you're working. You're always too tired."

I smirked.

"New year. New batteries."

I snuggled up to him. Perhaps Sarah had reminded him of the man he used to be.

"I hope your new batteries are Duracell." I smirked.

"Oh, don't you worry. This bunny is going to be going long after the others."

His hand was already caressing my tit.

"Okay. But not too much noise."

"It's you who makes the noise. Should I gag you? I could use your knickers."

That thought excited me and it showed on my face.

"Brian. You dirty thing."

He pushed me back onto the sofa and pulled at my jeans, throwing them away like unwanted garbage before settling on his real target. My panties.

It felt so sexy having the scrunched-up material pushed into my mouth as he used his body to part my legs. No doubt in a more sensible moment I would be disgusted by my dirty panties in my mouth. In the heat of the moment, tasting myself on the material was beyond arousing.

My top was pulled up, along with my bra and I imagined I was being taken against my will. So fucking exciting.

Hands passed under my thighs, gripping my hips, lifting my legs, and I was mounted onto his cock.

"Mmph."

"I gonna fuck you senseless."

My legs were forced higher, sharply, to be hooked over his shoulders and he pummelled my pussy from the outset. I moaned with my panties filling my mouth. I felt twenty-five again. I felt as I had that first night we'd fucked in my bedroom trying not to be heard by my mum downstairs.

I still didn't understand what those two mysterious strangers had done to us but the old desire had returned. Perhaps it really was the magic of Christmas.

The End