All Comments on 'A Little Cum between Friends'

by Jake501501

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! I love these two characters, the detail, the spot-on dialogue. can’t wait for more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great Story...Very Hot...hopefully we ll get to see what else Hanna can Initiate for the two of them in future installments !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the dialogue

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 2 years ago

Don't stop now. Great story, can't wait for more of Hanna's shenanigans

explorer235explorer235over 2 years ago

You damn well better continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I love it when my husband jerks off for me. We do this a lot. I get so turned on when he comes all over my tits and pussy while I work a nice toy in and out of me. Ladies - get your man to jerk off in front of you. Watch his face closely while he strokes his cock. It will be one of your hottest sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just friends with benefits.

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60over 2 years ago

Great story line with great dialog between the characters. Can't wait for another chapter to see what Hanna entices Nick into next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is too automatic. Too mechanical. Needed more teasing before he began to masturbate. Needed her to slow him down and edge before shooting his load. Needed dialog about how it felt to him jerking off in fromt of her. Needed her to force him to describe what he was thinking about while jerking.

Four starr for potential.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

What a delightful, fun story. Great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too rushed.

Needed more details about what each was visualizing while masturbating. What was the rush to orgasms? Slow it down, man.

Four stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But awfully rushed.

Needed to slow down.

Needed dialog about how it felt to be masturbating. And in front of her.

Needed her giving advice/directions about how he was jerking.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous