A Little Help from a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what I want," she said with a whimper, moving her hips in perfect syncopation to my thrusts. "You and me. In each other's arms. Waking up together."

We stared into each others eyes. Lost in a churning sea of emotions. The physical pleasure and the joy mixed together. I was overcome. I was suddenly about to burst. I clinched to hold back, wanting to bring her to climax.

"Let go," she whispered. "Come inside me."

I did as she asked. I spilled into her. The physical release wasn't as intense as the first time, but I could feel my emotions pouring out of my chest into hers as I collapsed on top of her. My hips continued to move, barely in my control, until my cock first went limp, then slipped out of her warmth.

"That's not what I expected," I said, after our breathing had returned to normal. I moved from on top of her and we struggled to find a spot on the bed to cuddle that wasn't soiled and wet.

She was quiet, snuggling into me. I could feel her wetness - or, probably, our wetness - drying on my cock, now in the open air.

"Can you stay the night?" she asked, timidly.

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at her, sweat drying on her bare, soft skin. "You don't think that would complicate things?" I asked.

"Things are already complicated," she replied, looking into my chest. "But not bad, I don't think."

"Not bad?" I reacted, a little shocked. "We just-"

"Rick left," she added in a hurry. "About a month ago."

"Oh," I said. Then, "I'd ask how you're doing, but I'm guessing the answer is not great." She stared at me blankly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I haven't told anyone," she said. "I haven't really seen anyone since."

"Okay?" I was confused. "But we're way past secrets. And we don't lie to each other."

"I'm sorry," she said, burying her face in her pillow. "The whole thing has been confusing."

"How would me thinking I was coming over here for you to cheat be in any way helpful?"

"I wasn't sure you would still be interested," she suggested, unsure of herself. "I mean, it's been years." She looked down at her body, obviously seeing it with a different eye than me. "Plus, if you knew I was single, it would just be us lonely-fucking." She paused. "Again."

I looked at her, consumed by her sadness.

"But," she added with a pop, "if there was a reason for you not to come, and you still came..." she trailed off.

"What? That would mean something?" I suggested, skeptically.

"Maybe. That's what was in my brain at the time, at least."

"That's not great logic," I said.

"Why did you come?" she asked, pointedly.

"You invited me."

"No. Why did you come. We've never cheated. Why would you be the other man?"

"You asked," I said.

It was her turn to look at me skeptically.

I thought. But, it was that simple. I swallowed. "You asked," I said again.

She smiled. "And you're always there for me. Even when I ask you to do something horrible."

"Shit," I said, with a sardonic chuckle. "That doesn't sound healthy."

"I don't know. Maybe not," she said, a little pride returning to her tone. "But I realized I would do the same. If you asked."

"I've never asked," I said.

"I know. You're a good guy."

"What does that make you?"

"What do you mean? I haven't cheated, either."

"No, but you lied about this being cheating."

"Right." She smiled and got up on all fours. "That makes me someone who knows I can still drive you wild with the thought of me," she said, looking like she was ready to pounce.

She wasn't wrong.

12