All Comments on 'A Little Religion Can Hurt'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting better!

Wow, I can scarcely believe this is the same author who was churning out all those severely grammar challenged stories a while. After I read this, I can't recall even a single bad point of view shift, which used to be the author's main problem. I hope the author found a good editor or did something else, so we can look forward to more stories like this instead of the nearly unreadable ones before. I gave this one a five mostly to encourage the improved grammar. The content was decent, but a little on the cliched side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please, please learn the difference between

your and you're. Actually, you need to learn that "you're" is a word. You have never used it! What guy embarrasses himself for revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead !

I really enjoy your stories. Your (not you're) creativity is what is important. Last time I looked, Literotica was not Simon and Shuster, nor does it function as Barnes and Noble. Its more like a writers workshop, and without a doubt you have consistantly improved in form while maintaining interest.

Mac

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 14 years ago
Well done Slirpuff.

Nice revenge story. The husband lived happily ever after and the wife suffered and the bad guy got what he deserved. Far better than most Loving wife stories. The writing is getting better as well. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Contrived and badly written

Still can't distinguish between "your" and "you're," and can't use commas worth, a, damn. Not to mention "desert" for "dessert," and "Need less" rather than "Needless."<p>No amount of editing will help an id10t who won't use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job

Not a big cockold fan so I enjoy a husband or wife taking care of business with a cheating spouse. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly story

no wonder why women cheat on this poor bastard. he's a total idiot, thinking he's einstein!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're (not your) Improving!

First, this was a fun story. It was not as unbelievable as some before me think. Something similar happened to my brother’s wife’s sister. She went for counseling with her pastor due to her husband’s new devotion to God. Their church used slides for putting up the words for the hymns they were singing. Anyway, someone slipped a slide of them going at it. Unlike here though, the two ran off with his kids and he was stuck paying child support. Your writing is improving, keep at it! -Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Although, he should have taken from her what he really deserved before making her go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So where is the Why?

The basics in most stories, fact or fiction, is who, what, where, when, and why. Without any contact from her ever again, there is no why, and the story suffers for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
allready

allready read this story somewhere else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
allready

allready read this story somewhere else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
allready

allready read this story somewhere else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
allready

allready read this story somewhere else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
allready

allready read this story somewhere else on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
allready

allready read this story somewhere else on this site.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
let me see if I have this right

The wife is terrified of actual intercourse and will NOT seek any professional help. Instead she Fucks the priest while the husband watches. The Husnand doesnt say anything

-- why we dont know-- then when she comes home... the Husband is so furiously angry and revolted he decides to fuck her anyway?

<br></br>

In the immortal words of John McEnroe you cannot be fucking serious. Just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like i just said

another 'tard response from a 'tard. You don't know jack shit about reading things. I asked you to write a story , but i know sammx could write better. STFU and go away

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
You're getting better

The only thing strange is that the court accepted his word on the paternity bit... Lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
harry punted another....

...chance at a good critique,but commenter who mentioned the need for a "why' explanation is right on.Also noticed this is totally plagiarized revenge part.At least no wimps!-pistolpackinpete

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Hey pete

why don't you join your buddy Harry in the fuck off and shut up section over there on the right. Maybe you guys can learn to read together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Pete Harry was right

It was a fun read but any man acting like that one did would need a diaper. You dont keep trash you throw it away, and that wife wasnt anything but trash and the pastor was a crock. Ever consider suing the church for what the pastor did to a member of the flocks family?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I thought priests only fucked little boys

Not too bad of a cheating wife story, I liked the twist where the head of the church was fucking her. She must have caught some type of slut virus or something like that to change her thoughts on sex so quickly.Good story though, it read fast and smooth. Thanks for the post......Rich

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Pretty Good

A little short on detail, but excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What child?

Much of the story was good, but it seemed like there were a lot of things removed or left out. For one, near the end it says the husband was contacted about child support, but I must have missed the part in the story where a child was mentioned, or that she was pregnant at the time of their separation. The story was good, although it was very similar to another story on this site, but I would have liked it better if there were more details, and if the ending had not seemed so rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Re previous post, if you read the story, he was notified of the need for child support 0 months later. I thought the revenge was great. Priests suck.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Story Was Good But

I thought it was an extreme stretch that a girl like that would have gotten involved with another man. I suppose it would have been difficult, if not impossible, considering the point of view of the story, but I would really have liked to know her reasons for doing what she did. Not that it would have changed anything, but not knowing left me feeling like something was missing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GIMME DAT OLDE TYME LIGION

thats good enough for me, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting but could be better

I can see a girl being that gullible with a minister if she is very religious. Note all the Catholic church scandals with minister and boys. They are taught to trust this miniter/priest. In a way I feel sorry for her but that is the price you pay when religion is blind. Also I am somewhat leery of these no sex before marriage. When you buy a car you learn abouts it beforehand with a test drive. Same for a house with a walk-thru and home inspection and everything else. But to have to marry and then to find out after you committed is like throwing the dice to see what comes up. Yes. I know marriage is like that BUT not to this extent. I respect it but chancey. Back to the story it was fair to good. The story had structure but seemed to lack depth. Thats my opinion but who cares since everyone has theire own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Catholic priests are not the only ministers that do this...

I was raised in a strict Protestant church where (my estimate) about 10% of the pastors were fucking the sisters. I had sex with several of the older ladies in the church whenI was in my teens. I did leave that church later on and don't attend any now. Some of the ministers swapped wives, split the kids up and married the other's partner.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 12 years ago
Editor, please!

Okay, so you're hearing all about how you really don't know the difference between many of the homophones (yep, it's a real word; it means two words that sound alike but have different meanings) that populate the English language.

First off, there's the your/you're difference. If you want to shorten the words "you are", then you use "you're" (that's what the apostrophe is for: it means you're combining or shortening words, and is also used to denote possession).

Next: desert is a VERY DRY PLACE. Dessert is a tasty treat usually had after a meal.

"Heals" is what happens when something or someone gets better. "Heels" are parts of the foot, or even part of a shoe.

"Used to" or "supposed to" are the proper ways to deal with phrases like "We used to meet in a side room..." or "I'm supposed to be faithful to my husband...".

"Depute"? Seriously? To depute something is to delegate it (such as a Sheriff's DEPUTY). To "dispute" something is to argue or fight over it.

If the multitude of grammatical and other errors aren't enough of a clue for you (granted, I've listed less than 10 here), then please allow me to make this crystal-clear: GET AN EDITOR, PLEASE!

An editor is going to find (and hopefully correct) such mistakes, as well as help you in making your work much more coherent and readable. The sad truth is, when such mistakes are littered throughout a story, it's just an awful read.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
This happend for real in the UK

A Church of England priest in the Yorkshire town of Sheffield. Caused a hell of a scandal.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Waiting for marriage

While I think the story was very well written, I do have a couple of personality issues. The first being the wife. I find it a little hard to believe that she is smart enough to hold off the advances of all the guys until her wedding day, but then is dumb enough to get tricked into having sex with the Preacher. My second issue is with the second woman who also wants to save herself for marriage. She goes from saving herself for marriage to giving herself up as dessert on the SECOND DATE. All he had to do was pull the car over, tell her to get out, and then tell her about ex-wife. This was enough to make her lower her standards of herself. Either he meets two really easy females who are pretending to be virtuous, or this author needs to do a better job on developing a female's character.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Good and Plausible...

considering the more than questionable reputation of the Catholic Church and it's priests - not to mention every other denomination out there!!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
How the hell did I miss this one?!

Granted, I'm Catholic, though a barely practicing one. The new Pope seems like a cool guy, though.

Anyhow, I know some Priests are like the one in this tale. But hell, at least those Priests aren't the ones you hear about in the News all the time.

Poetic justice, though! Keep it up, Slirp!

5 Big Stars!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
typical hypocrisy

Ellen was obviously the victim of sexual predation by the priest and her own husband. Deliberately raised ignorant of sexuality by her parents and Catholic School. Then her newlywed husband was too ignorant of female sexuality. Tim had been raised to be incapable of empathizing with Ellen's distress. He was incapable of explaining to her about her hymen or the mechanism of sexual reproduction and the pleasures of lovemaking.

The author made clear that the character Tim was himself too ignorant, too inadequate, too immature to care about anything but getting himself off. The classic blind leading the blind. That provide the perfect opportunity for the predator priest to force the gullible, submissive, immature woman into compromising her own values. In full knowledge that his incompetent wife was being abused, Tim deliberately rapes her to I guess try and assert his manhood? Nonconsensual in either case.

Since neither Tim nor the Priest have any values, it is easy to imagine today, years later after a succession of failed relationships. Each sitting in their half-way houses, at their computers, posting vicious misogynist hatred against the fictional female characters in the commentaries for the stories posted to this site. Here's a big shout out to all you card-carrying members of the BTB lynch-mob!

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Finally!

I finally read a story where I agree with the man (the husband) and what he does after he catches his wife cheating on him. He doesn’t care about the reason why, no counseling, no second chances, just get rid of her and he did with him coming out on top. I was a little nervous while he waited for her to confess that he was thinking of taking her back.

Keep up the good work.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
fanfare, you're wrong!

He was very gentle and considerate their first night, and he gave her three separate chances to confess her adultery before exposing her.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
GIMME THAT OLD TIME RELIGION

where there is a division between church and home. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fanfare

Give your head a shake she knew, it was dead wrong and kept doing it.

She also had the chance to come clean.

All the husband did was out her, if she did nothing shameful she had no worries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outlawed in only

12 states .Son you are behind .

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
There's sheltered, and then there's brain damaged

"...when you put your penis in me, I think you tore something inside me."

I don't care how sheltered or religiously repressed she is, if she's old enough to get legally married, then she's old enough to know what a virgin, and a hymen is! And so should the author, so as not to write such childlike phrases.

Another quote; "The fucker didn't even wait for her to get off". Who writes that? The guy just watched, (For some reason, just that. Watched. Didn't do ANYTHING!), his new bride fucking their PRIEST, and his complaining that he didn't get her off! Do you put ANY thought into a story before writing it, or do you type away, and hope for the best?

There's a common theme running through the comments to your stories, and it appears here too. Many of your stories are like poorly written versions of MANY others. I know in a category like this, that overlap is bound to happen, but there's coincidence, and then there's recurring patterns. Poor effort.

And before some nobody asks "Duh, how many storis have YOU writted? You can't coment on a story if YOU don't writ", let me just say that; You don't need to be a writer in order to be able to recognize good, or bad, writing. Ever comment on a Football match? Yet you don't play? Literature, hell, all the arts, would be long since dead, if only the ones doing it were allowed to comment on it! Ever hear of Shakespeare? Literally tens of thousands of people are earning a living from talking about or teaching about his works, some few hundred years later. How many of them ever write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really good one... Especially the end..!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Virginity

“I think you tore something inside of me." – Of course he did! It’s called the hymen!

It's one thing to "save yourself for marriage", but there's still a LOT you can do between little pecks and full intercourse.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Swallowing

I've mentioned this before, and it's probably not my business since I never have been, and never plan on being, on the receiving end of a blow job, but I don't see the big deal about swallowing.

I can understand not wanting the guy to cum in the mouth, whether it be the taste, texture or whatever, but once it's in the mouth, what's the big deal about swallowing it?

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
@S Brooks

You apparently dont mind swallowing but some females think it tastes nasty. As someone who has been on the receiving end of a blowjob i really dont mind if she swallows or spits it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

absurd

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@Eddboy

Eddboy, you misunderstood me on two counts, one my fault!

The one that was my fault was when I mentioned the "receiving end", I meant receiving the cum, and I DON'T expect to be there, so swallowing is NOT an issue for me!

The one that is YOUR fault was talking about the taste. I specifically said that I understand not wanting the guy to cum in the mouth for WHATEVER reason, taste included. But my point WAS, once it IS in the mouth, it has already been tasted, so what's the big deal about swallowing? There are no taste buds in the throat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Helena Montana serial cheater

Facts on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Married female college instructor loses job because sex with at least one student

TRUE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husbands revenge

I love these revenge tales, keep producing them.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Revenge what A Lovely Word

I love revenge stories, keep it up👍🏻

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Very good story. Probably my 5th read through over 3 months.

No “holes” in the story. Liked the revenge. And the pregnancy... hah!

Still, just doesn’t feel like it deserves to be a “classic” Literotica story, despite how much I like it. Perhaps a bit predictable? Not sure. Anyways, an easy 4-stars.

Thanks

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another hit

Another good story from Slirpuff. Love stopping the car and telling her to get out. Just a fun story.

Tiger27Tiger27about 5 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much, but loved the last three paragraphs! Funny! 4.6 stars.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Opposite liked story until 3rd to last paragraph

Decent story until then

Then he became asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to develop more - and extend the length.

Your stories are entertaining and worth the time to read. Buuuut, they are too short. Develop more - extend the anticipation and the outcome.

2cents of free advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: krosis666

Enjoyed your comments though I don't agree with everything, but one question; what the hell is a "Football match"? Sounds like something the DallasFuckingCowboys would play at. Note to cheaters, the first rule is lock the damned door. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Quick

Good story, but ended too quick.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Right length...

Good story. Short and to the point. No need to pad it out.

Maybe a little far fetched, but enjoyable novelty all the same

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

I liked the story, but would’ve liked to hear more of her side of the story of what happened with the Priest. The how’s and why’s of the cheating. Also, what happened to Ellen in the aftermath.

Gave it 4/5 rather than 5/5 because of the bare rushed ending.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Ending

The ending is just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really!!

The ending, like the beginning and middle was a load of crap, very poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Piss poor story.....

And disturbing the author had to introduce, with great relish, cuckoldry and especially taking sloppy seconds. Like, really, really enjoyed that.

Wish there was a cuck section for authors like this to go have fun in. There they can all circle jerk together and leave the normies alone who like actual story, not cum chugging fantasies inflicted on us.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. 5 stars. The husband did the right thing here as the predator pastor needed to be found out. His wife had the chance to come clean but did not so she suffered the consequences as well. It reminded me of going to this Baptist service with my wife's family and hearing this pastor preaching about hellfire and damnation. I thought this guy was so full of himself. A couple of years later i found out that he was fucking one of the wives of the congregation and was forced out of the church. I smiled when i read this story because it was so close to the story of this pastor who was so full of himself. Great story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
i guess the pastor

tried to bless the pussy

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

"Be patience" ... "Get use to it ..."

This guy writes like a fifth-grader. And the story was just lame.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

The courts would have started garnishing his wages. If the court wanted his money they were going to get it unless the judge ruled in his favor. They wouldn't let the matter drop. It's way way way worse when the wife ends up receiving entitlement payments. Then the state gets involved and THAT is where men really get screwed because the stated does NOT care.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

A confrontation between the 2 after she was busted would have been nice

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Re: AngelRider

You left out the most important part, the court would have ordered a paternity test. No garnishment of the wages Until the test proves he is the biological parent. The wife as part of her claim that he was the biological father would have typically provided a photo of her husband which would have been compared to a photo id that he would have had to produce at the test. Most people don't realize the woman doesn't need to retain an attorney for to get a paternity test ordered, all she has to do is visit her local prosecutor's office and they will petition the court. Anyone care to guess who has to pay for it?. At least this is how it works where I come from. Signed: BTW

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

details, details, ignor them, fun story, ain't religion wonderful? Look what happened in France recently. over 6000 cases of priests and nuns involved in sexual abuse of kids over the years. Celibacy a natural they have to let those people marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BTW - in some jurisdictions, the name on the Birth Certificate is all that matters. A gent in the States found out after he had been paying child support for several years, that the child in question was not his.

Even with the genetic test PROVING no biological relation, he was still required to contine paying.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

FireputterouterFireputterouteralmost 2 years ago

This story just made me sad. I have read stories and actually knew a person who was abused by a priest and it is a total mind fuck. She was never quite the same and at no fault of her own. I know this is a BTB story but this is one that could have yielded a more forgiving outcome and maybe spent time in Btp.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 2 years ago

A Favorite Author.

A long way short of his best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uggh really? The husband at 7 inches is too large for her show she gets seduced and becomes a victim of a predator priest? Really? Just gross. And btw the female vagina can stretch quite a bit given lubricant and stimulation. Unreal

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Not your best effort...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Desert or dessert ?

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
First

First line should read family,sums up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's be clear here.

A child can be abused by church official or priest. It happens far too often.

But a grown ass woman with a degree from a university. Married. At 23 years of age isn't a victim of abuse when a small di ked priest at church suggests she learn by sucking his dick and then ducking him like a whore IN the church. That isn't abuse. Maybe it's abusing his position as a leader of rhe church? But unless he is drugging her. Tying her down. Or just physically overpowering her and raping her against her will?

Then dumbasses. This is just a story of a stupid cunt CHOOSING to cheat on her husband repeatedly with a man because he has a smaller dick. Her husband has a bigger dick and it causes pain...so she is CHOOSING to have sex with the priest. Ocer and over every week. That doesn't make her a victim. That makes her a stupid cheating bitch. She KNOWS better. She knew to keep it a secret. So she knows it's wrong.

She deserves zero sympathy. And really zero forgiveness.

Forgiveness is for someone wronged to grant. Not for us to decide. She intended to do him harm...she knew what the consequences would be if caught.

So...yeah. story about a stupid person. Who proved to be a hypocrite about sex outside of marriage. And got burned.

Nit great. Not bad. But an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the lamest reasons to cheat. And apparently she is easily manipulated by the small Dickerson older pastor. Yeah every woman's fantasy. Not the author's best effort.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the author's worst stories. Uggh.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove9 months ago

Whenever someone takes a shot at religion...I smile. Throw them to the Lions!

A_BierceA_Bierce6 months ago

You're a much better writer than this effort. No marks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1*-enough said.

Ursus1932Ursus19323 months ago

Not even up to your usual standards.

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

This could have been good, but there was no two explanation of anything. The execution was not up to most of your stories despite being a decent concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m sorry but that predator pastor should have had his balls nailed to a post . As for her ? Naive who was taught to trust a Pastor unfortunately having a kid by him was what shut her down .

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

Loved it!! That was great..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous