A Little Steam Room Fun!

Story Info
A little fun in the steam room after a workout.
1.4k words
4.23
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers

Joe and I had been dating for the past few months and things have been going great. From our first date where we met over a couple of beers, things just clicked. Getting to know Joe over the past few months has been great and while I don't want to rush things, this relationship is just what I've been looking for. We have so much in common. Hiking, spending time outside, a love of beer, great conversations and fantastic sex have been the staples of our time together these past few months. I am really looking forward to what the future holds for us.

Staying physically fit is important to both of us. I like to lift weights and he likes to play tennis but we both have a love for the pool. Spending time swimming laps is a great way to stay fit and spend some quality time together. It's also a great opportunity to work out some sore muscles afterward.

One cold Saturday afternoon, we decided to go to the gym and get some laps in. The gym that we both joined is pretty nice. Great cardio and weight areas along with a nice six-lane pool with lots of time for open swim opportunities. Saturday afternoons are usually great times to hit the pool so you don't have to share a lane or wait for someone to get done. We arrived and the parking lot was pretty empty so we knew we'd have the pool to ourselves.

Joe and I went to the locker room and got changed and walked to the pool. As we expected, it was empty and the water was refreshingly cool. Joe is a handsome guy with a broad, hairy chest and beard. He is in his early 30's and stands just over 6 feet tall. He is fair skinned with blonde hair and gorgeous hazel eyes that I easily can get lost in. The best part about swimming with Joe is getting to see him strut around in a small pair of swim trunks and knowing what lies under them in that bulge that I can't get enough of. We are similar in that we both have hairy chests and beards but I'm a couple of inches shorter. I have salt and pepper hair, dark brown eyes and am in my mid-40s. The age difference has never been an issue with us and I love having a guy who keeps me feeling young. Together we make one damn handsome couple and we are both lucky to have found one another.

The great thing about swimming is that we can be together but can enjoy to our own workout program. I stick to front and back stroke while Joe really likes breast stroke. And swimming is a great workout in a short amount of time. We spend about 45 minutes in the pool stopping to take breaks along the way. At the end of the workout, we both jump out of the pool and lightly towel off and head to the locker room to clean up.

The locker room at the gym is pretty nice. There is a bank of showers, steam room, and a sauna. There is also a large hot tub in the middle of the locker room that is a nice place to relax. We strip down and head for the hot tub. Since it is in the middle of the locker room, its a great place to sit and watch all of the other guys come and go. We turn the jets on and sit down in the warm water, lean back and close our eyes to relax.

This isn't a gay specific gym so we sit a foot apart from one another just to not draw attention to ourselves. After a few minutes of sitting in the jets, I feel a hand running up my thigh. I open my eyes and see that Joe is leaned back with his eyes closed and smirk on his face. There's no one in the locker room so I lean over and give him a quick kiss and close my eyes again. Joe continues to move his hand across my thigh and I can tell he has moved a little closer too me. I reach over and can instantly feel that his cock is rock hard under the water. With the jets going, you can't see from outside the hot tub but he is fully erect with his large bull balls dangling between his legs.

I move my fingers under his balls and slowly roll them around. He shifts slightly toward me and I wrap my hand around his seven inches of stiff cock and slowly stroke. He reaches between my legs and grabs on to my cock as well. There are now a couple of other guys in the locker room moving between the showers and the steam room. Joe and I stay sitting in the hot tub, watching and stroking. I want so desperately to take his cock in my mouth. I release my grip and slowly move my fingers up the shaft and play with his beautiful mushroom head. Switching from stroking to light touches, I can feel him quiver from time to time and it makes me even harder. Seeing the other guys in the locker room, adds a little excitement and I start to move my hips under the water to match his strokes on my cock. I really want to pull Joe out of the water and kiss every inch of his body.

After a few minutes, we stop and step out of the hot tub, quickly wrapping our towels around us to hide our raging erections. The steam room is empty so we head in that direction. The steam is really thick so we can safely sit next to one another and no one can see. I take my towel and lay it across our laps and we resume stroking each others stiff cocks. Joe leans over and slowly takes my nipple in his mouth and bites lightly. This send shock waves through my body and I quiver at his touch.

I couldn't resist any more. I leaned over and took his entire cock in my mouth. Feeling that mushroom head slide across my tongue was amazing. The soft skin moving across my lips along with his excited breathing got me really going. I slowly moved from the head of his cock to the base, over and over. Stopping to lick the head and play with his huge balls at the same time. I continued to stroke his cock with my hand while swirling my tongue around the head which I know he really likes. I was so lost in what I was doing that I didn't hear anyone else come into the steam room until I stopped to come up for a breath. Joe and I both noticed an older guy sitting a few feet away watching me suck on Joe's cock. This voyeur was stroking his own cock and playing with his nipples. I dove back down to continue stroking and sucking while Joe played with my cock and balls and tweaked my nipples from time to time.

I could tell that Joe was getting close so I slowed down and stroked him slowly. In the privacy of our bedroom, I could edge him for hours. I love to see the waves of pleasure roll across his face as I bring him to the brink of orgasm over and over. Since we were in the steam room, I knew I couldn't keep this going too long. Soon enough, I felt his balls tighten as several ropes of cum hit the back of my throat. His cock pulsated on my tongue as he filled my mouth. I slowly caressed his balls with my hand and sucked on his spent cock. I could feel him start to go limp in my mouth as I sucked every last drop of cum from his dick. I slowly looked up and saw the older guy sitting near us shoot his load all over his chest. I had made two men cum that afternoon and it felt great!

We wrapped our towels around us and left the older guy in the steam room. After a quick shower, we dressed and were headed out of the locker room. As we were leaving, we could see the older guy watching us from the mirrors and he gave us a quick wink. On the way to the car, Joe promised me a massage when we got home. Can't wait!

MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers