A Little Test Drive

Story Info
Kicking the tires, so to speak.
1.1k words
3.94
13.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denis' 8" cock slid in and out of his wife's pussy, just a few inches in front of my eyes, and I couldn't help but smile; some day soon I'd be watching it do the same thing to my girlfriend, Mikki.

Mikki and I had been having a VERY long distance relationship for more than a year, and we'd had numerous conversations about how we'd like to bring other people into our bedroom once she was able to come live with me. In anticipation of that, I had found a website for swingers and signed us up.

Even with a bare-bones profile that didn't even include pictures, we had been getting contacted quite a bit, and one of the guys who had reached out to us seemed interesting enough to respond to. So I had... After trading a few messages back and forth, I'd made arrangements to meet Denis for a drink, to test the waters ahead of Mikki's next appearance.

Without telling me, he brought his wife Jennifer along. OK by me; she's pretty good looking. I'd seen photos of her naked on their profile, flashing her goods and sucking his cock. Honestly, it was kind of weird to be meeting someone in person whose pussy I'd already seen in pictures. The same held true for Denis. He was a big guy, and I knew he had a trouser snake to match his build.

But they were both very outgoing and friendly - obviously more comfortable with the situation than I was, having been participating in "the lifestyle" for a few years - and after a few minutes and a beer, we were chatting and laughing away.

We were in a crowded, relatively dimly lit sports bar. Denis' perpetual smile got bigger when Jennifer slid off of their bench seat and stood next to mine. She's a curvy girl, with long, tanned, thick legs, which made me think of a line from a George Thorogood song: "Why do all these men want to chase a big-legged woman down?" Those legs disappeared into a short blue-jean skirt. "Stand up," she said. "Let me get in."

I was surprised, but rolling with the flow. I let her slide in on my side, and she went all the way to the end, putting her back partly against the wall. Once I had seated myself again, she lifted her near leg and draped it over mine. I looked down to see that her skirt had hiked itself almost to her crotch, and her naked snatch was getting some air.

It shocked me, but only for a second. We'd already been talking about sex, and I'd been asking plenty of questions about their experiences as swingers. I'd somehow also managed even to confess that I wanted to eat a pussy that was being fucked, while in a 69 position.

I watched Jennifer's hand move to her crotch and begin to play. She rubbed her clit for a bit, then sent two fingers inside. Even in the poor light, I could see that they came out wet. She confirmed it for me by putting them directly into my mouth. I looked across the table at Denis. He smiled back. "I think we should go play," he said.

Approximately 20 minutes later, I was imagining Denis' cock pumping in and out of Mikki's pussy. Which brings us to the beginning of this story...

His balls dragged across my forehead with every thrust of his hips. They were warm. When he stopped pumping, and held his cock inside of Jennifer, I licked and sucked at his nuts, taking his whole sack into my mouth, and he moaned his approval. When he went back to fucking, I licked at her clit, and it was her turn to moan.

Eventually, of course, his orgasm arrived, and I watched the meat piston run at full speed, just above my face. His body convulsed, and he pushed hard against her, holding his position as his balls emptied their contents deep into her chasm.

I licked gently at the two of them until Denis pulled slowly back. His cock was slick with more than her juices, and I licked at it as it traveled back toward the top of my head. Then, when the head emerged, he tilted it downward for me to reach.

I eagerly sucked on it, and ran my tongue all around. The head alone nearly filled my mouth, but I was about to experience more.

He pushed his way deeper into my mouth, and I did my best to relax into it. When he hit the back of my throat, he pulled back an inch or so, then moved forward again. I took a quick breath before he did, and was ready when he pushed past the resistance at the back of my throat.

Thank GOD he wasn't fully hard! His cock flexed to make the bend behind my tongue, and it entered my throat. My own cock was in Jennifer's mouth, and I tried to do the same to her. She's had plenty of practice swallowing his sword, so mine was no challenge, and I felt her chin hit my pelvis and stay there.

When I started to gag, which HAD to happen, Denis pulled back. I gulped in air before reaching for his ass with both hands. Then I pulled him back hard against my face, holding as much of his dick down my throat as I could manage, for as long as I could.

He groaned and laughed. "Fuck! You're pretty good."

I smiled up at him, but was quickly distracted; the pussy in my face was leaking. The load that Denis had just deposited was making an exit. At first, it was manageable, but it quickly bubbled out in a big white wave. My mouth was open, and I caught most of it, but some splashed onto my face and began to run across my cheeks.

Jennifer bobbed her head on my cock as I ate her clean. I had re-positioned my arms under her legs, and had my hands full of her ass. When I was ready to cum, I squeezed hard on her cheeks, and buried my face in her pussy, while trying to shoot my load through the back of her head.

I wanted to make her gag, the way I'd gagged on her husband's unit. But she simply dropped the weight of her head down onto my cock, and I blasted my batter down her throat. It was such a hot moment, and it felt so good that I whimpered into her pussy. When it was over, I was spent. They could have poured me onto the floor. I left their house some time later, with smiles all around and promises to play again soon.

Me eating cum from Mikki's pussy is a recurring fantasy theme that we both have, and I can't wait to introduce her to Denis and Jennifer. Maybe she'll join me when I go for seconds between Jennifer's legs...